Rolling in the Meep Ch. 02

Story Info
Amarisa's realization.
1k words
4.68
15k
12
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki slept soundly in the "nest" of blankets Amarisa had made for them. When she woke she felt tempted to stay in bed. It might have been because she was sleeping next to her naked girlfriend, who had her arms wrapped around her.

"Baby, wake up." She said, shaking Amarisa's shoulder. She heard a slight whine of complaint come from her girlfriend before her brunette lover disappeared under the covers. She was about to say something before Amarisa reappeared again, this time pulling her underneath the covers too.

"Mm..." She kissed Amarisa's cheek, who had her eyes closed. "I thought you wanted to go to the zoo today?" She said, rubbing Amarisa's arms.

"It'll still be there later today." Amarisa mumbled, eyes still closed.

"That's true." Nikki put her arms around Amarisa's waist. "But I thought you wanted to get up early so we could go eat breakfast at Mcdonalds?"

Five minutes later they were both getting dressed.

"Come on, faster." Amarisa urged as she quickly threw on a grey t-shirt, sweatpants and a black and red hoodie.

"Alright, alright." Nikki laughed, quickly putting her long dark hair into a pony tail and putting on a pair of jeans and a blouse.

Soon they were sitting in the plastic booths munching on breakfast food. Nikki looked over at Amarisa, who was chewing away happily on a sausage McGriddles. Amarisa had filled in quite nicely this past year, the combination of living with Elena and also have access to more food had allowed her to develop quite a nice figure. She had been very lean when Nikki had first met her, but now her breasts and butt were both bigger and round.

She probably had Elena to thank for that, Amarisa worked with Elena at a local restaurant. Elena was the head chef there, and Amarisa was her assistant. And now the two lived together. The thought had been swimming around in her head, the fact that Amarisa and Elena were close, even just yesterday they were talking while she lay in bed waiting for Amarisa. Some days she just wondered how close. She decided that she would ask Amarisa about it later, but for now she wanted them to enjoy their breakfast and the trip to the zoo.

They had a great time at the zoo, Amarisa loved looking at the lions and elephants and it was good just to be outside in the fresh air with her girlfriend. They were watching the flamingos in the corner when Nikki asked Amarisa.

"You and Elena...do you guys ever have sex with each other, when I'm not around I mean." She asked.

"No, why would we?" Amarisa smiled and looked at Nikki as if she was being silly.

"I dunno, I just wondered." Nikki shrugged. "You guys live together, and you see her a lot more than you see me."

Amarisa looked at her thoughtfully and frowned, thinking for a moment.

"You know I love you." She said gently to Nikki, placing a kiss on her cheek. "You're the only one for me." She pulled Nikki in close, giving her smooches until Nikki giggled and pushed her away.

"Stop, people are staring."

"Let them stare." Amarisa said, but Nikki moved away, grabbing her hand. "Come on, let's go to the aquarium."

It was cool and dark in the aquarium, immediately when they stepped in Nikki saw that Amarisa looked at home in this place. They walked through the tunnel-shaped tank, an exhibit that made everyone feel like they were underwater.

Nikki heard Amarisa sigh happily and she gave her hand a squeeze. The building had several different exhibits to showcase the various types of creatures that lived in those environments. They oohed and ahhed over the colourful jellyfish, laughed at the playful penguins and Nikki shuddered at the creepy looking octopus, which Amarisa assured her wouldn't hurt her. And was also quite delicious.

Soon the path took them to a giant tank, one that housed many different types of fish of various sizes. "Look, that one likes you." Amarisa teased, pointing to a very large fish with big lips. "Ew, it looks like it only has a head and no body." Nikki complained while Amarisa laughed. The path took them around the giant tank and to Nikki's horror, the giant floating-head fish followed them.

"How about this one?" Amarisa pointed out a small lime green and blue fish that swam up, close to the glass so they could see it clearly.

"Much better." Nikki sighed in relief as she admired the fish. "Look, he's flashing his fins at us." She laughed.

"She is." Amarisa corrected. She was mesmerized by the playful fish, who seemed to really like them. There it was again, the reminder at the back of her mind, trying to tell her something.

"Oh!" She said suddenly, shocking both the flirting fish and Nikki. "I know!" She said triumphantly to a bewildered Nikki. She ignored the looks of several bystanders and pulled Nikki into the corner. "That feeling that I've been having, that longing. I'm homesick!" She said with a laugh. She leaned against the wall and pulled Nikki towards her.

"Oh, well that does make sense, I mean, it's been a while since you've been home to the lake." Nikki said.

"No, not the lake, that isn't my home." Amarisa dismissed the thought with a wave of her hand. "My home. My mermaid colony."

"Oh, I didn't know there were more of you." Nikki said, her mind reeling at this sudden information.

"You didn't think I was the only mermaid in existence, did you?" Amarisa teased as Nikki blushed.

"Well, you never mentioned any other mermaids..."

"We try to stay hidden from humans." Amarisa explained. "For our own safety. But...." She pulled Nikki in close and gave her a slow, lingering kiss. "I want you to come with me."

"Of course I will." Nikki said without hesitation, hugging her lover tightly. "I can't wait. I just have one question though. Can Elena come too?"