Rolling in the Meep Ch. 03

Story Info
And the fun begins.
1.8k words
4.53
20.9k
14

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I'm wondering how everyone feels about the length of this chapter, should it be longer, shorter, or is it fine as is? Please comment if you feel like giving your input! Thanks -Roftlheory)

*

Now that Amarisa had revealed this sudden information, Nikki realized that there was a lot that they never talked about. Sure they talked about Amarisa's love for creating art, the lake she used to live in, but nowadays they talked about Amarisa's job and Nikki's classes, movies, art, books. Regular people stuff.

They spent their time together going out, trying new restaurants and visiting new places. Oh and sex. Lots of sex. Sometimes they would spend an entire day in bed just making love.

And all this time, there was more to her mermaid-turned-human lover than she ever knew.

"There's so much you didn't tell me." She said to Amarisa as they watched the kangaroos hop around in their enclosure.

"I'm sorry, it just never seemed like the right time." Amarisa said, taking her hand. "I'm human now, it was a big adjustment for me, and everything was new." She brushed a strand of hair away from Nikki's face tenderly. "And, you."

She caressed the last word with her voice, and Nikki shivered happily. She snuggled up to Amarisa as she continued. " You were a very big distraction. I always seem to want you."

Nikki giggled and nodded. "I feel the same way."

"I want you to go back with me, I trust you. You and Elena. We'll have lots of fun, and I'll show you around."

"So, this mermaid colony, what is it like? Is it underground? Oh my god, it isn't underwater, is it?" Nikki questioned Amarisa relentlessly. Now that the secret was out, she wanted to know everything.

Amarisa chuckled at Nikki's curiosity. "No, it isn't underground or underwater, don't worry." She said as they walked up the stairs of the subway station, back to Amarisa's apartment. Once they were inside Amarisa felt comfortable sharing a few more details.

"Is it like the lake, with the wood cabins?"

"Wooden houses. And yes, there are some lakes, we like water, remember?" Amarisa teased Nikki, who grinned.

"So there are no humans there? Would they like us being there?"

"No humans, but they do allow humans in the colony, of course it's a secret so we don't usually have humans there." Amarisa rambled on, clearly distracted now as she headed her bedroom.

Nikki followed her and she was pulling out the drawers, taking clothes out. Nikki had a few sets of clothes for when she stayed over, and now Amarisa was pulling them out and placing them on the bed.

"Whoa, baby." Nikki laughed. "I think there's the problem of school for me, and work for you."

"Oh, right."" Amarisa said, looking glum.

"But...in two weeks, I have reading break..." She said in a tantalizing voice, and Amarisa brightened. "So all you need to do is book it off."

"Two weeks." Amarisa said suddenly.

"Yes- huh?"

"We should go for two weeks."

"Uh, school still in session." Nikki stammered, confused by the way this conversation was going.

"You only have lectures, all your exams and group projects were finished before reading break because your professors wanted to mark them early." Amarisa stated, crossing her arms, proud that she had remembered this suddenly very important information.

" I really don't like skipping-"

"It's only three lectures!" Amarisa begged. "Come on, the way your schedule worked out, it's perfect."

"Fine." She said and Amarisa cheered, hugging Nikki tight.

"But you still have to get time off from work, remember."

"Right, right." Amarisa said, already distracted again as she went back to helping Nikki pack.

Nikki looked down at the bed. "Ok, are you going to pack anything more for me besides underwear?"

--------------------------------------------------

"Now this is something interesting." Amarisa said to Nikki. It was after dinner, and they were sitting on the couch watching TV and eating popcorn. Amarisa nodded at Elena, who was on the phone with her boss. They instinctively ducked their heads down sneakily, eavesdropping on Elena's conversation as she paced back and forth beside the window that showed the view of the street below.

"It wasn't this bad when you booked off your two weeks, was it?" Nikki whispered.

"No, but I'm only the assistant, Elena's the head chef, and she has a special relationship with Lucinda, they have a very specific way of negotiating things." They watched as Elena tossed her head back and sighed.

"Wait, wait, now here's the bargaining part." She said, turning down the TV volume so they could hear better.

"Come on, what about during Christmas when I did overtime three days in a row?!"

They watched as Elena added to her argument with wild hand gestures that the other person could not see.

They both turned away and giggled quietly.

"And now boss will counter with something she did badly." Amarisa nodded, and they turned to continue watching Elena.

"How was I supposed to know those weren't truffles?"

"This usually takes a while." Amarisa said knowledgably, "We should probably check back later."

Five minutes later Elena was laughing and having her time of her life chatting to Lucinda.

"Yeah, we should definitely check out that restaurant when I get back. Ok fine. Alright, talk to you later, bye bye." Elena took a seat next to the couple. "So, what are we watching?" She asked.

"Van Helsing" Nikki said without taking her eyes from the screen.

"Are werewolves real?" Elena asked with her mouth full, pointing at the screen of the beautiful sleek black werewolf that battled Count Dracula.

"Not that I know of." Amarisa said confidently.

"Probably better this way, if they are the killers as they are portrayed in most movies." Nikki nodded in agreement to Elena's statement, but then paused.

"Yeah but look at Amarisa, she's a mermaid and she didn't look at all like what the myths are like."

"Yes, those are quite silly." Amarisa chuckled.

"Mermaids with fish tails....hehehe." She giggled at the absurdity of the thought.

"Do all mermaids have cocks like you?" Nikki asked. Elena sat up, suddenly very interested in the conversation.

"Yeah, Amarisa, tell us!"

"A lot of us do," Amarisa said, and Nikki and Elena looked at each other excitedly. "There are a few mermaids with pussies too." She said, enjoying being the center of attention.

"So in terms of size, does it vary, are they as well hung as you?" Elena asked as Nikki laughed and gave Elena a slight shove.

"It depends." Amarisa said with a shrug, " They seem to be around my size, or bigger."

"Oooh!" Elena and Nikki said together, giggling together.

"I can't wait to see big cocks." Elena said with a big grin. This conversation was getting Amarisa very heated and she grinned before saying, "Why wait?" lunging at them as they shrieked in surprise. She grabbed Elena as she tried to escape off the couch, planting a large kiss on her lips before she dove for a squealing Nikki, wrapping her arms around Nikki, pining her arms to her sides and planting heavy kisses on her neck.

She knew both girls loved when she was more aggressive with them, and from the way they started grabbing at her clothes she knew they were up for it.

"Let's go to the bedroom." Nikki suggested breathily, and the trio headed back to her room, stripping off each other's clothes as they went.

Off came Elena's shirt, to be left behind in the living room, there went Nikki's bra, tossed carelessly onto a chair. Amarisa buried her face in Nikki's tits, taking a soft nipple into her mouth as Nikki let out a moan and buried her fingers in Amarisa's long hair. She picked Nikki up easily, tossing her onto the bed before grabbing Elena by the waist and pulling her close.

They locked lips as Amarisa unbuttoned Elena's jeans before thrusting her hand down her pants, rubbing the short curls down there.

Elena groaned and rocked against Amarisa's hand, her hands on the bottom of Amarisa's t-shirt. The horny mermaid took her hand out so that Elena could pull the shirt up and over her head. Then she went back to Nikki, who was already half naked on the bed, pleasuring herself.

She growled and Nikki looked up at her apologetically. "Sorry baby, I couldn't wait."

Amarisa responded by tugging off Nikki's black panties and tossing them on the ground. She straddled Nikki's legs, leaning over her so they could kiss. Their tongues found each other and dueled. Amarisa was resting her weight on her arms, but Nikki was free to do whatever she wanted, and now she was rubbing the bump between Amarisa's legs, coaxing her cock out of its prepuce sheath.

With Nikki doing that and Elena caressing and pinching her nipples from behind, soon her entire length was out, its natural lubricant coating Nikki's hands with the slippery substance. She loved how both the girls were kissing her in different areas of her body; it was almost overwhelming when combined with the sensation of four hands touching her.

Amarisa sat back on her haunches, pushing Nikki back down when she started to sit up. Nikki pouted, but quickly changed her mind as Amarisa started caressing her body, running her hands down her stomach to that throbbing area between her legs. She spread her legs eagerly as Amarisa touched her soft folds. She could tell she was already wet, and the feeling of Amarisa's fingers gliding on her pussy, coming tantalizingly close to her clit was already starting to drive her wild. It was a great view from this position, her girlfriend was naked, her beautiful full breasts with the dark areolas, her erection standing tall and proud.

Elena had took over the position of stroking her cock from behind and Amarisa had to take a moment to push her hands away, so Elena settled on just squeezing her breasts again. She closed her eyes when Amarisa started to gently roll her clit between her thumb and forefinger, her breaths become rapid and shallow. Her pussy was clenching on itself so hard it was almost hurting, and so she guided her lover's hands lower, to her entrance. When Amarisa slid two fingers into her she felt a heady feeling as the muscles in her back relaxed, she closed her eyes as pleasure flooded her mind. Amarisa was thrusting her fingers into her and curling them and it felt so good.

She bit her lip and put one hand on her pussy, next to her clit. The vibrations from Amarisa thrusting her fingers into her were enough to make it feel like she had a vibrator on her clit. With both her pussy and clit being well stimulated she felt her orgasm nearing, and soon she felt herself clench hard around Amarisa's fingers in a dizzying explosion of bliss. When she finally opened her eyes again she saw that it was Elena's turn...