Rolling in the Meep Ch. 07

Story Info
3.4k words
4.68
11.6k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena dried herself off and wrapped her hair up in a towel turban, walking over to the bed and lying down. Her room was nice like the rest of the house, with a large, comfy bed and even a TV on the opposite wall. She plugged her iphone in and placed it on the nightstand, turning on the TV. She browsed through the channels and was delighted to find an episode of The Walking Dead. She heard a knock on the door called out.

"Yeah, come in."

Ahri peeped her head in. "Aw, going to bed already?" She asked, obviously disappointed.

"Just watching TV for a bit." Elena said, with a shrug. She was still coming down from the happy feeling of her orgasm, and she wanted some company. "Wanna watch?"

"Ooh, okay." Ahri said after taking a look at what was playing. She went straight for the bed, lying down on top of the covers.

"Have you watched this show before?" Elena asked, more interested in talking to the mermaid beside her instead of seeing the show she had already watched before.

"Who hasn't?" Ahri said, and Elena laughed.

"Oh yeah, of course."

They watched the rest of the episode, and Elena really enjoyed Ahri's company, she was a good listener and seemed interested when Elena talked about some trivia that she knew about the show. Soon the episode was over and they just kept watching the next program that came up, some crime drama that Elena had never heard of but apparently Ahri followed religiously.

She started to feel a tired halfway into the show, so she said, "Hey Ahri I'm getting tired, I'm gonna go to sleep, you can continue watching tv."

"Mm-ok." Ahri said.

****

Elena woke, for a moment disorientated. She wondered where she was before remembering she was in Amarisa's house. She stretched out in the bed and her hand collided with a soft object. She jerked her hand back as the lump grunted and rolled over. She looked over and was surprised to see a sleeping Ahri beside her. She must've fallen asleep, Elena figured, noticing the tv remote still clenched in her hand. She reached over and tugged it free, and Ahri rolled over onto her side, still sleeping.

She got up and stretched, rubbing her flat stomach hungrily. She wanted to eat and it was this driving need that made her knock on the door to Amarisa's room. The voices inside stopped, and then there was the sound of footsteps coming towards the door. "Hm? Oh Elena, hello." Amarisa said happily.

Elena looked at her, and then looked away quickly, because Amarisa was nude and her large cock hung freely between her legs.

"Uh, yeah, I'm starving and was wondering if you guys wanted to get something to eat."

"Okay!" Amarisa said eagerly, always excited by the thought of food. "I'll let Nikki know, just wait for us in the kitchen."

Elena sat down in the kitchen, looking out the window as she waited. It was a beautiful day out, a cloudless blue sky with the sun shining brightly through the window. The window faced the backyard, which was a fenced square of green grass with what looked like small garden in the corner and a shed in the other. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around.

"You didn't wake me up." Ahri complained as the three women walked into the kitchen and joined her. She was glad to see that aside from Ahri, everyone else was dressed. Amarisa had on a black tank top with grey sweatpants, and Nikki was wearing jeans with a red hoodie. "Sorry, I thought you'd want to sleep in or something." Elena shrugged as she watched the woman head to the fridge, taking ingredients out to make breakfast.

"Mm this is so good." Nikki said. Ahri thanked her, practically glowing with pride. And indeed it had been the poached eggs with spicy hash browns, thick cut ham and toast had been exquisite. Now Elena tapped her fingers impatiently, eager to set out to explore the mermaid colony. She half-listened to the other three women talk about some tv show, after ten minutes she glanced over, wondering why it took so long. To her horror she realized that for every bite of potato that Nikki ate, Ahri was scooping another spoonful onto Nikki's plate.

"Ok, let's just finish up here and we can get going." She said pointedly to Ahri, who put the spoon down with a sheepish grin.

"Are you coming with us?" Elena asked Ahri.

"Sure!" Ahri said cheerfully as they headed out the door. "Where are you taking them?" She asked.

"Hiking" Amarisa said.

"Awesome!" Elena said. She loved hiking, and she knew Nikki did too, as long as she didn't have to get up early for it.

They walked down the street, and Nikki and Elena admired the houses, each one was unique and made the walk a lot more interesting. There was one with a huge front porch that Nikki looked at longingly, imagining a relaxing afternoon drinking beer on the porch and people walking, and another with a beautiful rock fountain that had water flowing down like a mini waterfall.

But even more amazing than that were the mermaids, vibrant in their own unique colors, every shade of blue, green, violet, as well as some other colors like peach, chestnut, and even pink!

It was hard not to look at them acting so...well, normal. There was one wearing jeans and a thick plaid while she mowed the lawn, but the rest were either relaxing on the lawn, walking or just tending to their gardens.

"Look, there's even a black one!" Elena said excitedly to Nikki, who smacked her. "Ouch! What?"

"You're not supposed to point out that they're black!" Nikki scolded, and Elena cringed.

"Oops, sorry."

Ahri watched the two with an amused expression, then looked over at Amarisa, who was holding back laughter.

"It's ok, they don't mind. Every color is celebrated here, it adds to the strength of the mermaid colony. They would be interested to see this." She said, twirling a strand of Elena's hair around her finger.

"Oh good." Elena was relived.

"Hello!" A teal mermaid said to them, waving.

Nikki and Elena looked to Amarisa, who nodded, then they waved back. As they kept walking down the street it was apparent that despite the stern treatment they had initially received from Eris, they were welcomed here. Soon Elena found herself waving first to Amarisa's neighbors, who returned the wave enthusiastically.

"Wow, I feel like a rock star." She joked to Nikki, who was still waving.

"Yeah, or the queen." Nikki giggled.

They reached the end of the houses and continued walking down a fenced path which ended near a fence, and Amarisa explained that this led them away from the colony.

"There's a wonderful mountain here that we can hike up, it'll take a few hours though, but don't worry, Ahri has brought food for us all." Amarisa explained as they walked down a well-worn dirt path.

Nikki had a great time walking on the trail that led up the mountain, the tall trees shielded them from the hot sun and the breeze brought the spicy scent of pine trees to her nose. She breathed in the aroma, it smelt of freshness, of damp earth and flowers, a connection to the earth that she loved dearly.

"Hey, check it out." Ahri pointed at a spot not far from them and Nikki looked at it. She was about to ask what Ahri was pointing at when she spotted it, the tiny brown rabbit that was nibbling on a dandelion.

"It's so small. So very small." Amarisa muttered, and just then the rabbit kicked its hind legs, flipping into the air. Nikki jerked back in surprise as the rabbit ran in a circle before flipping into the air again!

"WHAT." Elena said, shocked as the rabbit ran in a circle again before stopping to nibble on a pine branch like nothing had happened. Nikki laughed loudly and turned to look at Ahri and Amarisa, who could give no explanation to the rabbit's behavior.

As they walked along the path, Nikki saw that Elena was walking ahead eagerly, taking the lead, and was content to drop back to Amarisa's side.

"Do you walk this path often? When you lived here, I mean." She said, and Amarisa nodded.

"It's peaceful, some of the mermaids come here every single day. This is the main path but the path splits into multiple paths once we get higher, you can also make your own path, but I don't recommend it, everyone takes care to move fallen branches off the path but there's no way to do that everywhere. Ooh hold on." She walked off the path and started kicking the ground as she walked.

"Hehehe!" She said, as mushrooms and bits of dirt flew into the air away from her feet.

"Oh my god, you like to do that too!" Nikki said with a laugh, following behind Amarisa to do the same.

****

"We're almost there!" Ahri turned around to call to the two giggling girls twenty minutes later. Amarisa and Nikki were both sweaty from the mushroom kicking exercise and they walked up to her eagerly. They scaled one final small hill before they reached the clearing, a lake that was small enough that they could see its entire area, but large enough to look very welcoming in the noon's heat.

"Why don't we all wash up and we can have some lunch." Ahri said, spreading out a picnic blanket and placing the backpack she had brought on it.

"Okay!" Nikki said eagerly, grabbing Amarisa's hand and pulling her to the lake.

"They're so cute together." Elena watched them fondly, and she heard Ahri agree behind her.

When the two girls returned, they sat down to enjoy the sandwiches Ahri had made for them.

"Mm..." Nikki and Amarisa said in unison, and Elena begrudgingly had to admit that the chicken salad sandwiches were really good.

"Looks like you have a rival, Elena." Amarisa commented with a chuckle.

"Perhaps." Elena said, looking over at Ahri, "Maybe we should have a cook off and determine who is the best chef."

"You're on." Ahri said, a gleam in her eye. Ah so there is some fight in you, even though you pretend to be the dutiful housewife, Elena thought to herself.

Elena and Ahri sat on the picnic blanket, taking turns drinking from the thermos of tea that Ahri had packed. Amarisa and Nikki had left for a walk, and sensing that the two wanted to be alone, Ahri and Elena decided to stay behind.

"This is a great place." Elena said, watching the wind blow ripples across the lake, the chatter of birds in the trees. She stood up, walking to the lake, the turquoise lake was so clear she could see to the bottom of it.

"I'm going to go for a run before they get back." She decided suddenly as she walked back to the picnic blanket. "Want to come with?"

Her feet danced across the forest floor, snapping branches underneath her feet. She felt that rush of adrenaline whenever she ran in a foreign area, the excitement of not knowing what lay ahead, she lived for these moments, when nothing else mattered except the feeling of blood pumping through her body, her own breathing. She ran fast and hard, past towering oak trees, over clumps of moss, up and down the roughly made path.

"Elena!" She heard a raspy gasp behind her and finally slowed down. A feeling of guilt washed over her when she saw how pale and out of breath Ahri was, she had assumed the mermaid could keep up.

"Whew, maybe we should sit down." She said, but Ahri stumbled past her, to the lake. She splashed in, the area was deep enough so she could sink in up to her neck, and there she treaded water, the gills on her side of her neck working furiously. Elena walked over to sit down on the ground next to her.

"Are you ok?" She asked, concerned. Oh god Amarisa will murder me if she finds out I killed her cousin, Elena thought. But Ahri was already looking a lot better.

"I didn't know you were so fast." Ahri said, impressed.

"Yeah, well I've had a lot of practice." Elena said with a chuckle, rolling her pant legs up so she could dip her legs into the lake. "I love running, I do at least four runs a week, even in winter, though I'll run on the track then." She moved her feet around in circles in the water, enjoying the cool water on her legs. "Hm, we should get back, they might be waiting for us." Ahri said, pulling herself out of the water easily.

"Hey, where'd you guys go?" Nikki asked as they walked back to the picnic blanket. Nikki's cheeks were flushed, and both her and Amarisa's clothes were wrinkled and dusty. Elena was pretty sure they hadn't been running and had found a better group activity for the two of them.

"We should head back, we can spend some time at the beach, meet some more mermaids." Amarisa told them, smacking Nikki on the butt, who yelped before leaning over to give Amarisa a feisty kiss.

"Sounds great!" Elena said, hopping up. Ahri still looked a little unhappy, but she was probably still feeling sick from the run. Elena made a mental note to make it up to her later. Maybe a nice belly rub, mermaids like those, right? She had seen Nikki give one to Amarisa a few times and the look on Amarisa's face had been almost orgasmic. Huh. Mermaids were such funny creatures.

Nikki held Amarisa's hand as they walked down the mountain, her skin still felt hot from her orgasm. They had walked until they were a good distance away from the picnic site, and then she had slapped Amarisa's arm playfully, "Tag, you're it!" before running off into the trees. She heard Amarisa's cry of surprise behind her, but time was of the essence here, she ran as far as she could, darting left and right before running to hide behind a tall tree. Heart pounding, struggling to slow her breathing, she covered her mouth to surpress a giggle as she heard Amarisa nearing. She couldn't hear her but the birds did, they went silent, as if watching her.

"Tag!" Amarisa said, placing her hands on Nikki. They kissed, Amarisa holding her possessively before Nikki pushed her away. "Now you run and hide." She said with a grin.

"Okay." Amarisa ran off, and Nikki gave her a few minutes head start before she tore after her.

As Nikki walked deeper into the forest, she wasn't sure if Amarisa would cheat and run away when she got close, so she was trying to be very quiet so that Amarisa could not hear her. Here, a snapped branch on the ground gave away the direction that her lover had run in. Ah, and here, a footprint in the soft mud. She was still looking on the ground when a hand clamped over her mouth, pulling her up against a hard body. Her scream was muffled against the hand. She whirled around to a grinning Amarisa.

"You scared me!" She scolded, smacking the giggling woman on the arm.

"Sorry." Amarisa said between snickers.

"And you ruined the game." Nikki pouted.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I can't stand being far from you." Amarisa said, putting her hands on Nikki's hips and pulling her towards her. "You won anyway, you found me."

Nikki was still pouting when Amarisa leaned forward to kiss her, tugging on that exposed lower lip. Heart pounding, Nikki had in her state, she had noticed Amarisa's absence, she could feel it in her bones, an ache that only ceased when Amarisa was by her side. Amarisa's kisses deepened, and she kissed back, putting her arms around Amarisa's neck, caressing her and running her hands through her thick nut-brown hair.

She felt herself being guided onto the forest floor, and she wrapped her legs around Amarisa's waist as Amarisa tugged her shirt over her head, exposing her. She slid her hands up Amarisa's back, admiring the strong muscles before unhooking her bra. She pulled it off and enjoyed the look of Amarisa's erect nipples pushing out against her T-shirt. She rubbed her thumbs over fabric, watching as Amarisa grinned in appreciation. Her own bra came off and she pushed her head back against the ground as Amarisa's warm mouth closed over her right nipple. She whimpered, the sensations were greater than normal, she was more aroused than she usually was, and she put her hand up against Amarisa's sweatpants, stroking the prodigious bulge. She pushed down on the waistband, freeing her.

Amarisa's cock was big and erect, the tip maroon, almost angry looking. She ran her fingertips gently over the tip and its owner closed her eyes, grinning, definitely not angry.

Nikki settled into the grass, stroking Amarisa's cock as the other woman laid kisses on her, her tongue dipping into her mouth, exploring. She loved to have such an intimate part of Amarisa in her hands, to be able to tease her as she could. Amarisa unbuttoned Nikki's pants, pulling them off along with her underwear. Now Nikki was completely exposed, and now Amarisa kissed her way down her chest to nuzzle Nikki's mound.She gasped at the incredible sensation; it was almost like Amarisa directly stimulating her clit. She spread her legs her lover ran her tongue languidly up and down her pussy lips. She groaned, thrusting her hips impatiently as Amarisa continued lick her until finally Amarisa pressed her hot lips against her clit, and it was like a dam had burst open, she came immediately, hard and fast, her body going numb the orgasm swept over her.

"Damn, that's intense." She gasped as Amarisa moved up to kiss her lips.

Heart pounding, cock erect, Amarisa registered what Nikki had said but she didn't respond. Nikki looked so gorgeous, lying on the forest floor, her dark hair splayed around her. She was driven by instinct now, the scent of her aroused mate making her member throb eagerly and her head swim with lust. Their lips met again briefly before she took her engorged organ in one hand, guiding it into Nikki slowly. But not for long, because the moment they had touched she had felt Nikki's wetness, she was so wet that she met almost no resistance, and she thrust into her, burying herself entirely in her lover. They both gasped as their bodies meet, joined as one.

Nikki gripped the back of Amarisa's shoulders in a vice-like grip as the other woman thrust into her. It wasn't like last night where they had kissed and loved each other as humans do. Today it was primal as Amarisa fucked her hard, making her boobs bounce up and down with her powerful thrusts. She felt grass and small branches dig into her back, but she liked it, the primitive feel of this intimate joining, how the birds still chirped and sang in the trees while Amarisa pounded her pussy with that incredibly large cock while letting out the occasional feminine grunt. She had once scoffed at the girls that had said a big cock was a great thing, she was a firm believer that making love had more to do with the emotional connection than anything else. But as Amarisa thrust into her with wild abandon, she felt it difficult to remember anything other than how amazing it felt to have this huge cock inside of her, rubbing against her inner walls, in and out...in and out...she shut her eyes and thought of nothing else but her joy and soon they were both cumming.

Amarisa moved off of her and lay down with a thump beside her, relaxing as the tension left her muscles. The pull was gone for now, but the stirring in her body would soon return. The mating frenzy period was far from over, and she would want Nikki several times again. She looked over at Nikki, who was curled up next to her, panting, sex sheen glistening on her body, so pleased that she was here, in her homeland. She loved Nikki so much, and there was nothing she wouldn't love more than to wake up every morning with Nikki in her bed. But Elena had warned her about wanting this commitment so soon, so she had locked it away in her heart, for when one day Nikki would want to be hers forever.