Rolling in the Meep Ch. 12

Story Info
The beach.
3.2k words
4.61
16.1k
10

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena watched as Nikki stoked Ahri's cock, intrigued. Nikki had always been the more introverted one, but now she was the first one that had wanted to switch partners, to tease and play with Amarisa's cousin. She was still watching as Nikki ducked down to take Ahri's cock into her mouth, and Ahri tossed her head back, groaning.

"You like watching them?" Amarisa asked from behind her, hands coming up from behind to squeeze her large breasts.

"Yes." Elena gasped, both in response to the question and also to Amarisa's actions. She tilted her head to the side as Amarisa nibbled on her neck, all the while fondling her breasts. She felt Amarisa's erection pressing against her backside, and rubbed up against it. Behind her Amarisa let out a breath of pleasure.

She felt Amarisa hands pushing down on her shoulders, down on her hands and knees. Amarisa's breasts brushed against her back, she felt Amarisa's hard cock rub against her slit while she continued to fondle her breasts with one hand. She sighed indulgently as she watched Nikki suck on Ahri's cock, her head bobbing up and down as Ahri caressed her hair.

Amarisa took the time to get Elena really aroused, kissing Elena's neck while she gently rubbed Elena clit. Elena instinctively pushed back against Amarisa's mating cock when she felt it teasing her entrance, her mind remembered how good it felt to have it inside of her last year. She helped guide it inside of her, groaning as felt it inside of her. When Amarisa entered her fully she couldn't imagine how she felt satisfied by anything else before, the sensations were double what she felt during any of their lovemaking sessions, she felt giddy with lust as Amarisa took her from behind.

She bucked up against Amarisa's hips, and Amarisa squeezed her shoulders as they mated like animals. Elena's breasts swayed with each of Amarisa's thrusts as they fucked. She clenched her pussy, wanting Amarisa to coat her with her mermaid cum, she wanted it inside of her, the intense sensation of that hot spunk shooting inside of her, to know that there was nothing separating them. With a groan Amarisa quickly granted Elena's wish. Pleased, Elena rubbed up against her as she felt the warm fluid squirting against her cervix, the intimacy of the act making her heart pound happily.

She rolled onto her back and Amarisa dropped onto her hands and knees, the movement caused a large amount of cum to spill out of her, she could feel it gush out of her pussy as Amarisa leaned down to kiss her.

"Mmm..." She moaned, one hand drifting down so she could dip one finger into the viscous fluid, taking it and painting it on Amarisa's breasts. Soon Amarisa was hard again and they went again, and she would've had Amarisa one more time but Nikki had approached them.

"Meep." Amarisa said happily to Nikki, a smile on her face as Nikki looked at her handiwork.

"Mm, this looks hot." Nikki muttered, reaching up to palm Amarisa's breast, coating her hand with her cum. Amarisa's eyes darkened as she watched Nikki lick her finger, savouring the taste of her. "Let's go to bed." She said.

"Good night you two." Elena said, before turning to look over at Ahri, who had moved up to her.

"Would you like to come to my room, Ahri?"

"I would love to." Ahri said warmly. And later that night, as Ahri and Elena cuddled in her bed, enjoying the after-glow from their lovemaking session, Elena thought of how lucky she was.

****

Nikki rested her head against Amarisa's shoulder as they lay in bed. Amarisa had already come again but she liked having her inside, especially when Amarisa had her larger cock, even when soft it felt so good inside of her. Amarisa seemed to like it too, she was quiet and breathing in deeply, her eyes half-closed.

"I love you." Nikki said, kissing Amarisa on the cheek before closing her eyes to go to sleep. But then then as if on cue, a different need arouse in her, one that she was sure she had never felt with any other person before, but now pulled at her, familiar and strong.

She opened her eyes again to look up at Amarisa. Oh how beautiful she looked in the darkness of the room as the faint moonlight through the window shone upon Amarisa's face, making her already lovely features look statuesque.

"I belong with you." she said without even thinking. it just came out of her, but once she had said it she knew it was true. And it must have been true to Amarisa too, because Amarisa was suddenly very alert. "Yes, I am yours as you are mine, forever." She said with a happy sigh. And they smiled at each other, because in that moment they had acknowledged that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

***

Nikki slept soundly that night in her lover's arms, it was one of the best sleep she had in weeks, and when Elena and Ahri came into their room the next morning she grumbled at the thought of having to leave the warm bed and Amarisa's embrace.

"Go away." She groaned as Elena shook her shoulder, and from behind her she heard Amarisa's sleepy grunt of agreement.

"Come on, tons to do today." Elena said, refusing to be turned down.

"But I made pancakes!" Ahri exclaimed.

She felt Amarisa perk up behind her, and sensing weakness, Elena chimed in. "With your choice of blueberries, or chocolate chips..." she said, leaning over to rub Amarisa's shoulder.

Nikki groaned in protest as Amarisa sat up.

"Traitor." She grumbled as Amarisa laughed good naturedly.

"Come on, pancakes." Amarisa said, kissing her neck. "We can cuddle later, I promise."

"I'm gonna hold you to that." Nikki said as Amarisa pulled her up into a sitting position.

"Okay, lover." Amarisa said. She looked down at Nikki's naked body, at her breasts and perky nipples before pulling her in for a longer kiss. It was hard to tear herself away from her lover, it was so hard to resist, so hard not to lean into her, to feel their breasts brushing against-

"Ahem." Elena cleared her throat pointedly. Oh right. Nikki pulled herself away as she glanced at Ahri and Elena, who were standing there watching.

"Be right there." She said as Amarisa walked over to the dresser.

"Okay!" Ahri said cheerfully. Elena motioned with her two fingers in an I-got-my-eye-on-you motion before leaving as well.

Nikki got off the bed and joined Amarisa. Her cock was out, brushing against her leg as Amarisa moved around. "Why is your cock out?" Nikki asked, putting her arms around Amarisa.

"I'm not sure." Amarisa said, glancing down briefly before continuing to rummage through the drawer.

"Put it away." Nikki whined, trying to put Amarisa's cock back into its prepuce sheath. Amarisa gasped and her eyes flew shut at the unexpected handjob. She grabbed Nikki and picked her up, putting her on top of the dresser.

Pleased, Nikki spread her legs, teasing Amarisa with the sight of her wet pussy. She put her arms around Amarisa as her lover thrust into her eagerly, shaking the dresser with her motions.

She wrapped her legs around Amarisa, squeezing Amarisa's taut buttocks as Amarisa came inside of her. Closing her eyes, Nikki came too, quickly and despite the short amount of time they had been fucking, the orgasm was long and intense, she clung to Amarisa, as the other woman caressed her heated skin, nuzzling her cheek.

The sexual tension was so strong lately, it felt amazing to have some relief, and it felt so good to feel Amarisa's cum in her again, even more so than usual. She would've been happy just enjoying the day with Amarisa, but she could hear Elena and Ahri in the kitchen. She didn't want to keep them waiting, so they both got dressed and headed to the dining room.

A dozen pancakes later, they started heading towards the beach. "Where are we going?" Nikki asked curiously. "Secret." Ahri said as they walked along the beach. It was when they arrived at the little shack and Amarisa rented some inflatable pool chairs Nikki started to get excited. "The bus will take us to the river and we can float down, come on." Amarisa said, heading over to a small white bus that was already waiting.

"You can leave the stuff on the bus, it'll be waiting for us down there. Most mermaids prefer to swim down." Amarisa explained as they pumped up the inflatable chairs. The mermaids that had arrived with them had started running towards the river, and Nikki joined them, running to the edge. They waded into the water, splashing around happily. Nikki watched them happily until Amarisa pushed an inflatable chair into her hands. "Come on, let's go."

Soon the three of them were floating down the river on the inflatable chairs while mermaids including Ahri swam around them. "Ah this is great." Elena said, putting her sunglasses on.

She looked over and Nikki was chatting to the black mermaid, who was resting her head on the armrest. Amarisa was in a heated discussion with Ahri in rapid mermish, and there were a lot of hand gestures involved. She lay down as they glided over the cerulean waters, and the sound of birds chirping their joy and the splashing of the mermaids swimming in the waters beside them, a kaleidoscope of flashing colors. It was all so surreal, like she was in a dream, a passenger along for the ride in this magical world...

****

About half an hour later Amarisa signalled that they should get stop, and they swam towards the side of the shore. They deflated the chairs and folded them up, handing them to back to an attendant in a shack.

Ahri and Amarisa looked very excited as they led them down a path, following a few other mermaids that were holding hands. The excitement was infectious, Nikki felt herself walking faster too, she caught up to Amarisa, who beamed at her and took her hand in hers.

"Come, it's this way." she said, leading them up a small hill, through a rock archway until they finally came across a statue of two mermaids near the side of the mountain, they were carved out of stone, one dark and one light red, and they were holding each other in a tender embrace.

"The two lovers." Amarisa said proudly. "Couples come to this statue to make wishes, drinking from the sacred fountain." She pointed to the jug that the light red mermaid was holding, water continuously spilled from the jug and down to a stream.

"Wow, it is beautiful." Nikki marveled at the sheer size of the statue, it was about 3 meters tall. Amarisa took a brush that was at the base of the statue and dusted the feet of the lovers absently as she spoke.

"In ancient times it was believed that the water had magical properties, and that mermaids who drank the water would be blessed with child."

"But no one believes that now." Ahri said with a scoff and Elena grinned at her. "Come on, let's keep going." She said, grabbing Elena's hand.

Amarisa raised an eyebrow but followed them. Nikki stayed behind for a moment, looking up at the tower statues. The red mermaid was smiling and her eyes were closed as the other mermaid held her, gazing at her tenderly. Finally she tore herself away from the mesmerizing sight to join the others.

They spent the rest of the morning walking along the paths, enjoying the beautiful area. It was a nice clear day and the cool breeze felt great against Nikki's skin. There were several trails but Amarisa decided on an easy one.

Nikki breathed in the sharp scent of pine and grass as they treaded up the hill, and after much begging, Ahri and Amarisa finally agreed to let them start taking pictures and their progress became much slower as everyone started to take pictures, even Amarisa took a few pictures of some butterflies and some scenery that she liked.

Nikki slowed down so she could walk beside Amarisa, slipping her hand into hers. "I really liked that statue of the two lovers." She said as they strolled along the path.

"Me too." Amarisa said tranquilly as she watched a flock of birds fly by in the distance. "This colony is very dedicated to lovers, they have a lot of facilities devoted to their enjoyment, and a lot of mermaids come here during the mating season to have babies."

"Did you ever feel lonely?"

Amarisa was quite for a moment before answering. "Yes, but I knew I didn't want to have offspring with just any mermaid, that was probably why I always left for long periods of time, I couldn't find what I was looking for here. But now..." She looked down at Nikki and beamed. "Now I can't wait to try out all the attractions."

They went back to the shore to buy some lunch, and they munched on hot pastrami with coleslaw between thick slabs of rye bread. They decided to take a nap on the sandy beaches, but Nikki was bursting with energy, so she decided to walk along the waterline, squishing the golden sand between her toes. It was very bright out and the sunlight caused the whole beach to shine brightly, she had to squint as she walked along.

There were a few mermaids walking along the beach, and unconsciously she walked faster to join them. There were five of them, and they greeted her warmly, and so she followed them to a shaded area of the beach, where they dug holes in the sand to rest and watch the waves come into shore. Nikki followed suit, digging a deep hole to relax comfortably in, and soon she too was lulled into a light sleep.

The happy voices of mermaids woke her up, and for a moment she was disorientated and groggy. The gritty sand had sneakily found its way into her hair and the crevices in her clothes and the gritty feel was quite uncomfortable. She looked to see that more mermaids had joined them, and they were all examining the sand, looking very pleased. Such an odd sight, Nikki couldn't make sense of it until she saw the mermaids pick up the black, baseball sized eggs from the holes.

She realized then why all these mermaids had come to this area, to lay their eggs, and the reason why there were even more mermaids here.

She hadn't distinguished the mermaids earlier as being male or female, it was all a little confusing to her since all the mermaids seemed to all have their equipment hidden but now she watched as the mermaids that had given birth laid back to relax and admire their accomplishment as the mermaids she hadn't seen before cuddled them and the eggs happily.

One mermaid was being especially loud and exuberant and she noticed that she was holding two black eggs instead of one, the couple were both receiving some verbal form of congratulations and she watched as the mermaid leaned down to kiss her sleepy partner lovingly on the forehead before also settling down next to her, holding the two black eggs between their bodies as if holding a sacred treasure.

It was all so sweet and beautiful, and Nikki was lost in the moment, watching them.

When Amarisa awoke from her nap Nikki was nowhere to be found. She looked around, scanning the beach but couldn't see her beloved girlfriend anywhere. She let out an unhappy meep before getting up. Ahri and Elena were cuddling nearby, and she wanted to do the same with Nikki.

Neither of the other two women knew where she was, and a sense of unease started to quickly come to Amarisa. It was an unfamiliar place to Nikki, she hoped Nikki wasn't lost.

There were a lot of footprints here, it was easy to find the one set that was wearing water slippers. She followed them along the beach, and then she paused for a moment as she saw the crowd of mermaids there. She cocked her head, puzzled.

But Nikki wouldn't be over there that was a spawning spot for mermaids, it wouldn't make sense for her to be there, unless...she tried to fight the tiny spark of hope that had started appearing deep within her heart, and she started running towards the group.

It was getting a bit lonely all by herself, surrounded by happy mermaid couples. Nikki watched them enviously, and she thought about Amarisa and her. Amarisa was human now, but there was no indication that she wouldn't be able to transform back into a mermaid, would she one day long for little mermaids of her own? It was saddening to think that she wouldn't be able to give Amarisa the joy she saw today, that maybe in the future there would be a chance that Amarisa wouldn't want her anymore, would want a mermaid mate so that they could start a family.

"Nikki!" She heard her name being called in the distance, and she saw Amarisa running towards her, a cautious grin on her face, as if she was holding back excitement. It was all too much, the ups and downs of the whole event and she started crying, and once she started she couldn't stop. Amarisa ran to her, almost falling in the sand, confused and anxious. "What happened?"

"Nothing's wrong." She said, ashamed. She turned away and felt Amarisa putting her arms around her, pulling her in. "I just...I saw them, with their eggs and so in love and I thought that I could never give you that and I don't know I just...I was afraid that one day you would leave."

She rubbed furiously at her tears, trying to get rid of them as fast as she could.

"But you're in school right now, Nikki, it's too early to think about things like that." Amarisa said.

"Yeah I know, it's stupid." Nikki muttered.

"Not stupid." Amarisa hugged her tight, soothing her. "I love you, I would never leave you. If we ever want kids, we'll find a way, okay?"

"Okay." Nikki said, clasping Amarisa's hand in hers. "I don't know why I got like this."

"Well the mating season can be quite a crazy time, the high levels of hormones make it a little crazy for everyone, and you're also in a new place, everything's a little different here." Amarisa said wisely.

They watched the waves come into the shore, and Amarisa spoke after a while. "We've spent so much time with Elena and Ahri, we haven't really had time to ourselves...There's a place, for couples to be alone, I want to take you there, we can relax and enjoy a day to ourselves, just the two of us. How does that sound?"

"Mmm sounds lovely." She said, brushing her face against Amarisa's, who nuzzled her back before bending down to kiss her neck. She smelled so good, like honeysuckle. She breathed in the scent happily, so happy to be in her lovers arms again and looking forward to tomorrow. They spent a few minutes in each other's arms before returning back to the others.