Rolling Thunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nigel himself was in paradise. To his surprise just the closeness of Allison's bare skin against him soon had him to the point of being ready for more.

"So sweetie, are you ready fro round two?", Nigel asked as he once again stroked Allison's hair.

"Round two you mean there is more?", Allison asked with surprise clearly in her voice.

"Yes baby as much more as you can stand."

"If round two is half as good as what we just went through I am ready fro round two but I need a

long recovery before I can stand any more."

"Well let's see if we can make this round twice as good as round one."

"Well I'm game what do you have in mind?"

"Let's start with you on your hands and knees."

With that Allison rolls over and raises herself on her hands and knees. Nigel moves around behind her and places his hands on her hips. Then Nigel slowly moved forward pressing into Allison. Allison could feel Nigel pressing against her butt not exactly where she expected to feel his pressure.

"What are you going to do?", Allison asked. A small tremor could be heard in her voice which was part excitement and part fear.

"Do you not like this?", Nigel asked concerned.

"I don't know I have never had it like that before. I will have to admit I like the feel so far but I am also afraid"

"Not to worry I didn't intend to enter you there."

"Then why . . .?"

"Just relax and trust me, I will not do anything to hurt you."

"Ok. I will trust you then."

With that Nigel began a slow rocking movement. Nigel was content to feel her soft pillowed cheeks pressed against her. Alison was also enjoying the feeling she was getting. Allison moaned out her pleasure for Nigel.

"Like that do you?"

"Oh God yes.",Came Allison's moaned reply. "But as good as it feels I need to feel you inside me."

Remembering how Allison responded to his teasing before, Nigel decided to once again ply that tactic. Pulling back he aimed a little lower and again moved forward, making sure he did not enter Allison. He reached between them to make sure he kept contact with her most sensitive spot that he could reach.

Outside the storm once again built in strength and was already coming down in torrents. The

lightening kept the room almost continuously light in a soothing blue light.

"Please darling I need to feel you inside me. I need to feel you filling me up inside.", Alison's need was transmitted in her moanful beggings.

Nigel himself felt a burning need to feel Allison surrounding him. When at last, he could stand it no more he pulled back and aimed a little higher.

Allison felt so good as he slid inside her. She fit him like a warm, moist glove. Nigel knew this was the closest he had ever been to nirvana. Nigel, for Allison, filled a void inside her that had been empty for longer than she could remember. For the moment Allison felt so whole in body, soul and spirit.

From the first moment of penetration, Allison's feelings began to grow until they became her only world. She felt as if she was being swept away in a titlewave of pleasure. As soon as the wave was upon her and crashing down, she could feel another starting to build bigger than the last. Nigel was having a very difficult time keeping his own climax from happening and all too soon it became so intense he could no longer keep it quenched.

Allison could feel Nigel's release as he poured all of his pent up passion into her. This came at the same instance that the largest of her tidal waves broke on her. It was more than she could stand and she lost all conscience. Nigel too fell fast asleep following his release.

Nigel awake atop of Allison still inside her, and both had collapsed on the bed in a heap.

As soon as Nigel regained his senses he could feel Allison starting to stir beneath him.

"My God," said Nigel, "I have never experienced anything like that before."

"Neither have I." Agreed Allison. "Please tell me that isn't the last time that I will feel like that."

"It won't be if I have anything to do with it."

Nigel had moved off of Allison and now lay beside her on the bed. Allison snuggled up against him, loving the feel of his bare skin against hers.

"Can we stay like this forever?"

"Well as much as I would love it, we both know that we have to move around and eat and do other things but every free second I have I would rather be here in your arms than anything else I can think of."

"So shall I move into your place or would you rather move in here?"

"Hmmmm, Your place is bigger so I will cancel my lease and move my things in first thing in the morning."

"That is the second best idea I have heard you come up with today."

"And what may I ask is the best?"

"That I get on my hands and knees."

"Yeah? Well give me a couple of minutes and I will have you back there again."

"Sounds wonderful and this time maybe you can enter inside me where you haven't been yet."

"If you want, but first I vote for a nice warm shower and maybe a little more coffee."

"It's a done deal."

12