Rolling With the Punches Ch. 01

Story Info
Two former lovers negotiate after a breakup.
5k words
4.11
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fasto
fasto
1 Followers

Ch. 1 You Miss 100% of the Shots You Don't Take

As I turned the shower off I dreaded coming out. I hate December, its too cold, always has been too cold. As I wiped the steam off the mirror all I could do is stare. It was one thing after another lately and today everything was to come to a breaking point. Today was the day I had to confront her, for what was to be our last meeting. Three months to the day earlier my fiancé and mate for the past 7 years decided to walk out on me. She had found someone else that made her happy, in a situation that wasn't nearly as difficult as the one we were in.

I walked to the bedroom still a little damp to get ready for my day at work. I had 12 hours to contemplate what I was going to give up. When she walked out I told her to pack what she wanted, and we'd go out separate ways. And that worked for two months., but two weeks ago I got a phone call.

"Hey its me, I need to go over some things with you. When is a good time to meet?" she didn't sound upset or like she was bored with what she had and wanted me back. I figured it was just going to be a nit picky affair.

"Well I get off between 6 and 7, so sometime between 7 and 8 I'll be home," I told her being brutally honest. I said I get off between 6 and 7, but what it sounded like as 'since you left I have to work 12 hour days to get a majority of the bills paid.'

"That doesn't really work for me, can we meet earlier?" she asked, sounding like I told her to fuck off.

"Not really, I have to work later, bills are piling up, you know," I replied with the same snarky tone. I had hoped that she'd get the point. But I was wrong, as we went back and forth for 15 minutes, until she finally asked, "Is that all you do is work? I don't have time after 7. Monday I have class til 9, Tuesday Jonny is playing softball, Wednesday I have class til 9, Thursday we have bowling til 11, and Friday we're going to a party. We need to work this stuff out, if not, then maybe we should just get an attorney to sort it through." This was her ace in the hole I guess. I informed her that 3 months ago, I offered the same thing when she kept putting off the talk about what went with who.

"Look, I'll tell you what, I'll work 14 hours today, and only 10 on Tuesday and you can stop by before you go to the softball game," not really a good compromise, but at least I would get some work done.

Turns out that Tuesday, worked 11 hours, since I went in an hour early and she never showed up. I got a voicemail about them going out to dinner before the game. And it was then I lost it and just didn't care about her well being anymore. I went out of my way for her to get this done, and now she's the one backing out.

Thirteen days later brings us to yesterday. I was working late, as usual, when my phone rings. It was the first time she called since she stood me up.

"Hey its Sara, what time do you think you'll be home?" she sounded a little distraught, so I knew one of two things were up. She either really needed the money she was coming after me for, or she had a fight with Mr. Perfect Jonny.

"I'm leaving here in 24 minutes, then the usual hour long ride home, why?" I tried not to put any context into what I said. Just like if someone asked me what day it was.

"Well Jonny is out of town tonight and tomorrow so I don't have a softball game to go to tomorrow night. I can meet you after 7." This sounded good, as I didn't have to alter my work schedule to get this over with.

"That's fine, I'll see you tomorrow night when I get home, you still have a key, so I'll shoot for around 7:30 or 8, ok?"

"Yeah I'll see you then," she said as she hung up the phone.

And now here I was at D-Day. The day went surprisingly quick at work. Something I hadn't seen since I started working for Billings & Collin, a structural engineering firm in Defuniak. Normally when things were on my mind, it made calculations seem like they took years, not minutes. But before I knew it, 6:45 rolled around. I shut everything down and started to gear up. Matt came around to my corner just as I put on my jacket.

"Triston, did you finish the two bridges I gave you? I need those for a meeting tomorrow afternoon." I was sort of surprised that he had to ask since I sent him an email telling him they were done and ready to be picked up at the front desk.

"Yeah they're good to go, downstairs at reception." I reiterated what my email had said. Only it sounded like "Get off my back I've gotta fucking go!"

"Alright, good job. Look, I'm going to have to ask you to cut back on the overtime a bit. Things are slowing down and we're going to have to tighten the belts in the next few months," he said in the businessy tone. I don't know if it was the fact that I spent a lot of time in the office and was literally running out of things to work on or if this was a 'you're costing us too much money' speech. This really got me steamed.

"Yeah, that's fine, I'll just tell my mortgage company that I don't have their money because we've slowed down a bit at work and I cant work the amount of hours I need to put food on my table and a roof over my head. Look when Chris hired me, he told me that if I was willing to work, he was willing to pay me. Days nights, weekends, if there was work to be done, he'd pay me to do it. Now there is a pile of folders on your desk with new jobs. Its not getting smaller, but the amount of projects I have is. I need to go and fight with my Ex over how much more money she wants to pry from me. We'll talk it over in the morning." Matt just looked there stunned as I grabbed the rest of my gear and walked out. It felt good to vent a little, very good in fact. I got on the bike and got home just as my fingers started to really hurt. It was just ridiculously cold for Florida. As I pulled into the driveway the green Nissan Sentra sat in my spot. I pulled around it and parked on the walk leading to the house. The lights were already on and I could hear the TV going.

As I went to open the door I let out a light sigh. Sara was sitting on the couch with our dog watching American Idol and doing some paperwork for school.

"Hey," came out muffled through my ski mask and helmet.

"Its cold out there huh? You're nuts riding that thing in this weather." she replied putting her papers in a folder. I took my time taking the gear off as the pain left my hands and the cold feeling came back to them.

"Well I'll get right into it, the credit card purchases made on our shared cards is a bit much. I don't think its fair that I pay them and not have anything for them. So I was hoping that you would agree to pay for the items you're keeping." She didn't waste anytime getting into the how much she wanted.

"Those would be the dishwasher, the lawnmower, garbage disposal, and.."

"How are you? How is the car? How is school?" I interrupted, trying to see if we could get a little more than a list of stuff she wanted out of her.

"Fine. There was also the set of pots and pans that I got for Christmas last year.."

"Coffee? Hot cocoa?" I interrupted again, trying to get some sort of friendly conversation from her aside from the spreadsheet of what she wanted.

"No thanks, look I just want to do this, get in, get out, no drama." She said standing up and coming around the corner to the kitchen where I was busy putting some Swiss Miss cocoa into a cup.

"Well baby, we can at least enjoy our time together. I mean you could have emailed me a list, and we could have gone back and forth that way, and not interrupted our busy lives with this meeting. But since we are having a meeting I thought that we could at least be friendly about it." I paused as I put the cocoa into the microwave and started heating it. I turned back around and she had her arms crossed and that look like "you threw another game controller through the wall."

"And you have to understand, that you can ask for the world, and I'm going to do my best to give it to you, of course my best may be $5 a week for the rest of my life, but you know that I'm not going to screw you, in the financial essence." As the microwave beeped I took out my hot cocoa, the heat of the cup on my hands, magnified by how cold they were.

"I... humph," she turned and left the kitchen for the living room. She was pissed, and as usual I didn't have a clue as to why. I drank some hot cocoa, and wandered out to the living room and turned off the TV. She looked up.

"Why are you trying to make this so difficult? You know the time we spend together is really weird and uncomfortable. I know I said that I still wanted to be friends and everything but we're still, just lets get the business out of the way so I can go." she looked lost as she gave her little speech. And I could understand, as things were weird between us. It seemed that every time I would see her, I would fall in love again. Through weeks and months of telling myself that I didn't love her, that there was nothing there, I would catch a glimpse of her and melt. Things came out wrong, I couldn't say what I wanted to say.

"Now, wait a minute. You wanted to meet with me. Like I said, we could have done this online, over the phone, hell you could have written me a letter. I'm not the one who demanded to meet, you were. Now I could just say that you had a chance to pack your stuff and ask for anything that you felt was yours. You chose not to take things, so they became mine, and it took you months to realize that you left them behind? What it sounds like is you and Mr. Perfect ran out of stuff and figured you could round up stuff from me. Let me tell you, if you think you can walk back in here and take what you want, you're gravely mistaken. I'm very willing to negotiate, find a fair settlement, but I'm not willing to let you just take whatever you want." I finished my second tirade of the day strongly and felt almost victorious, though a part of me knew that things were going to hit the fan in no time.

She sat back down, and buried her face into her hands. She wasn't crying by she wasn't happy. As she looked up I finished my cocoa and put the cup on the table.

"Tell you what, regroup, calm down, I'm going to take a hot shower and try to get some more heat into my body. We'll NEGOTIATE, when I get out." I turned the light on in the bathroom before she could respond and closed the door.

As I ran the water I could hear muffled conversation, I figured there was nothing to be concerned about and hopped into the shower. The hot water felt fantastic flowing over my body. As I stood there with my eyes closed and the water hitting me in the face I kept picturing Sara. They way she folded her arms in that tank top pushing her beasts together. Walking out of the kitchen and the way her perfect ass moved. And then I remembered the last time we made love, it was July 3rd, and I had just gotten back from a race. I couldn't recall a more intense, more perfect love making session than we had that night. And as I felt my erection come to its peak, I remembered that it was the next day, that she told me that she wasn't happy anymore, that the Beatles were wrong, you didn't just need love, because we had that in spades. I sighed as I finished my shower and stepped out into the cold world outside of the steaming water. I wrapped up in a towel and looked in the mirror. I sighed again, knowing that along with the money that she wanted to take, that she was also taking my chance at a happily ever after ending to my life with her when she walked out that door.

I turned and opened the door and she sat in the hallway with the phone to her ear.

"Here he is," she pushed the phone towards me, "It my mother, she wants to talk to you," she looked somewhere between pissed off and sad. What was she thinking? There was no need to bring anyone else into this. I took the phone and closed it, this pushed her over to pissed off,

"What's wrong with you? Why are you being so difficult?" she screamed at me, though we were standing in a three foot wide hallway. I took her shoulders and gently guided her to the wall.

"I want you to tell me something. I want the truth. I'll give you whatever the hell you friggin want, just tell me one thing. Tell me that you don't love me anymore, that all those feelings we shared for 7 years are gone. Tell me that this isn't some joy ride that you're on and that you truly love him more than you love me!" Though I had started out calm, by the end my emotions were showing. I wanted to know the truth, but I also didn't want to know. I didn't want to hear that she loved him. I didn't want to hear that she still loved me, but was happier with him. I didn't really want to know any of it.

There was a moment, we just stared into each other's eyes.

"I cant!" she said as tears started to run from her eyes, "I cant, I still love you, I'll always love you, but I'm happy now. I cant help it, we're just not right together now. I'm sorry, I love you." she was balling and I pulled her in to hold her close. She embraced my warmth and continued crying on my chest. She wrapped her arms around me and held tight. I ran my hand along her back.

"I love you too," a whispered into her ear, and the aroma of her hair and holding her like this gave me what had to be the hardest erection I had ever had.

I kissed her neck, and she ran her hands up my back. She pulled her head off my shoulder and we kissed a kiss sweeter and more intense than any that we had shared before. Her left hand stayed at my neck as her right made its way down my side to the towel I was wearing as she grabbed my butt. The "bubble butt" that she had pinched and grabbed thousands of times before.

As our tongues danced the towel covering me fell to the floor and revealed my hardened cock. As she wrapped her right arm back up around my neck I put my hands under her ass and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my naked waist and I carried her to the bedroom.

It was like time had been reversed, and we were back at our old ways. As I lay her on the bed I unbuttoned her pants, and she gave me a little help getting them off, along with her panties. I wasted no time in getting down to her already wet pussy. I kissed and sucked on her inner thighs moving closer and closer to her blossoming flower. As my tongue made its way past her already wet lips and up to her love button, her strong legs wrapped around my head and neck.

There I sat very content with the feast in front of me. Lapping up all of her sweet juices, delving deep into her pussy and keeping her hard clit very much in the action. My tongue danced what seemed like all over the place but it was all precise, attacking her clit from every direction, getting more and more of her juices into my mouth. She was squirming and squeezing my head with her legs. Not but maybe two minutes in her grip tightened, her back arched and she let out a moan that I had only heard a handful of times from her in the past. I quickly lapped up her flowing juices as she was pulling at my ears to come up to meet her. I kissed my way up her belly, pulling her shirt up along the way. I stopped at her plump breasts and moved up to her neck. I started kissing from just below her right ear when she grabbed my head and brought my lips to hers. It shocked me since I knew that she hated kissing me after eating her pussy. But our tongues twisted and she indulged in sucking on my tongue, while pushing me onto my back.

Then she broke off and started on my bottom lip, her mouth pulling on it firmly. She kissed my chin, and started working her way down, stopping at my hardened nipples to suck on them a little. But her goal was much further south. She kissed her way down the abs that she had only seen when we first started dating, that now returned in her absence. She wrapped her right hand around my aching cock and gave it a couple of strokes. She had a devilish look in her eye, the one that drove me wild. She lowered her lips down to the tip of my cock and kissed it. Pulling away with pre-cum on her lips. She licked it off and opened her mouth as she started to slip my cock through her lips. Her right hand was now at the base of my cock and following the movements of her head. As she lifted back up she gave my now wet cock a couple of strokes before diving down again. She worked a little more into her mouth with each go, until she had my entire cock in her mouth. I was shocked as she had never done such an amazing job before. With the whole thing in her mouth she glanced up to see how much pleasure she was giving me as her right hand reached for my balls. She slid my cock out of her mouth slowly, her lips dragging along every bump to the tip of the head, and then she would dive back down to the base of the shaft again. I wasn't even trying to keep my composure, and it was only a short while before my legs tightened and she pulled my cock out of her mouth knowing that I was going to cum. She started stroking it with her right hand, kissing the head, and putting it in her mouth every few strokes. As she pumped the cum exploded from my cock onto her lips and then she put the head of my cock back into her mouth, sucking the cum out of it as she stroked. The last bits of cum came out as my body loosened back up.

She took my cock out of her mouth and kissed the head and then kissed her way back up to my lips. She kissed me, shoving her tongue past my lips. There we lay, kissing as if the world was going to end. Kissing and feeling each other in a way that our souls twisted back together. She started to toy with me like we used to do years ago. Coming into kiss me only to pull away as my lips neared hers. Gently running her tongue along my lips, taking my bottom lip and sucking on it until I could come around and try and kiss her, then she would break off.

I felt her reach back with her left hand and grab my now throbbing cock and guide it inside of her. Dripping wet and still as tight as always. She eased my cock into her, slowly swallowing it into the depths of her hot pussy. She ripped off her top and started to slide my cock out of her very slowly, leaning forward so that her breasts brushed my face. I lunged and caught one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking on it for only a second before she pulled away. She took my hands and held them above my head just as she almost let my cock slip out of her . I let out a moan and as I bucked my hips she would swallow it up again, and then slowly started to slide it out teasing my with her breasts. Over and over again, the pace quickening slightly each time. My hips matched hers until we were in perfect harmony.

She slowed the pace down and sat with my cock fully engulfed. She started grinding herself against me, and created an intense sensation at the head of my pulsing member. She gyrated her hips harder and faster, now taking a circular motion into it. She leaned back and grabbed my thighs, throwing her head back. The pace quickened and I felt her finger nails dig into my quads as she started to moan. Louder and faster and tighter, until her legs spasmed and gripped my waste tight, she let out a cryish moan in an octave I didn't know she could reach. I could feel her pussy gripping my cock, and thankfully for my quads, I felt her fingernails release legs from her vice like grip.

She almost collapsed onto my chest our lips meeting, this time gentle, sweet kisses, like the ones we shared on Valentine's Day. I could feel her heart racing against me chest, and she could feel my cock pulsing inside of her. I took her in my arms and kissed her, passionately, firmly, our tongues twirled as I slid my cock out of her and we rolled over onto our sides. I felt her right hand come up to my cheek as we kissed, I opened my eyes to find hers staring back at me. He hand slid down my side and I down to my cock, gently taking it between her fingers and slowly stroking at as we kissed again.

fasto
fasto
1 Followers
12