Roman Double

Story Info
She gets seduced by 2 guys in Rome.
1.3k words
3.12
78.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
th43
th43
11 Followers

I'm a young single guy who's had probably more than my fair share of casual sex. It's been a habit to get the women to "open up" about their most unusual sexual experiences. Usually, hearing these true erotic stories enhanced the quality of sex with these pretty women.

Jillian was a beautiful young blonde woman that I'd met at a party and bedded that same night. Over the following few weeks we fucked frequently and I managed to get her most erotic personal story out of her.

She said that a year earlier she'd been back-packing around Europe and had finished up with a few days in Rome. Her flight back to the States was due to leave at the end of the week and she found herself in a café talking to another attractive American woman. The woman introduced her to her boyfriend, Roberto and his flatmate, Claudio. The four of them had wandered around central Rome laughing and joking. Occasionally they called in at a local bar and had a drink which the young men gladly paid for. Eventually they found themselves back at the apartment that Roberto and Claudio shared.

Although the apartment was small and untidy, it was centrally located and had great views. Roberto had turned on the stereo and dimmed the lights. Roberto soon disappeared into his bedroom with the attractive young American, leaving Jillian with Claudio. Within a few minutes Jillian and Claudio were pashing on the sofa in the lounge room. Their tongues were playing with each other and Claudio's hands had quickly found their way to Jillian's big tits.

Jillian told me that although they were both still fully clothed, Claudio had managed to loosen everything on her and his finger had skillfully found her clit which he proceeded to flick. The tongue kissing, tit massage and clit rubbing had lasted for over 20 minutes, so that by the time Claudio had said in his sweet Italian accent "Your pussy is so wet and inviting" Jillian needed a cock in her cunt, any cock.

Claudio had got up and led Jillian into his bedroom. She said it was a pigsty. It was small and cluttered and the bed took up most of the room. The sheets were all over the place and there was a strong smell of semen. In the dim light she could see many semen stains on the sheets. Regardless of the surroundings, by now she was so aroused that she physically needed fucking. She quickly took her clothes off and lay down on her back. She was getting impatient that Claudio wasn't undressing fast enough and was pulling at his clothing to get it off.

Jillian said that it was such a relief to feel Claudio's cock inside her pussy. It was long and thick and he had a good fucking rhythm. During the fuck he focused on sucking her tits. After about 10 minutes, she had the most explosive orgasm that she'd ever experienced and felt totally spent. She was sweating all over and felt like a limp doll. Jillian said that she'd expected Claudio to cum inside her pussy – but after her orgasm he had withdrawn his cock and just lay next to her, stroking her face and whispering to her in Italian.

After she had recovered, Claudio had rolled her on her side and positioned his cock in front of her mouth. She opened her mouth and he began fucking it. As she felt his cock reaching the back of her throat he again concentrated on squeezing the tit that was uppermost.

In English he was telling her that he hadn't cum in several weeks and that he knew that he'd have large spurts of semen. He told her that he wanted to keep her pussy from becoming too sloppy but that he promised that he'd cum in her pussy by the morning. As he started cumming, he held her head and asked her to swallow his load.

As Claudio staggered to his feet he said something about it "being time to change" which confused Jillian. Claudio walked out of the bedroom and Roberto walked in totally naked with a big erection. Jillian said she was confused about what was happening. In silence, Roberto knelt between her legs and introduced his erect cock into Jillian's pussy. It was only after Roberto had established his rhythmic fucking that Jillian asked him what was happening. Roberto, with a thick accent, said "We swap."

Jillian said she'd never previously had two different partners in the one night and didn't really know if she wanted two different partners tonight. While he was thrusting into her she tried to talk to him. His response was a mixture of Italian and English to the effect that he "didn't understand" what she was saying. She thought it was odd that he seemed to be perfectly fluent in English when they had been walking around. She felt an involuntary tightening of her pussy around his cock and he moaned his approval of her increasing tightness. Rather than continuing to attempt to discuss the situation with Roberto, Jillian let herself become more involved in the fuck and before too long she recognized the signs that Roberto was about to cum inside her.

Just before cumming, Roberto increased the force and tempo of his thrusting to the point where Jillian was groaning after each thrust. Roberto's grasp of the English language seemed to be returning and he said "I love you fucking bitches with your tight cunts." Just after that, Jillian felt his jolts as he spurted deep inside her. Within a short while, Roberto had given Jillian a small kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room. Jillian lay there feeling Roberto's semen dribbling out of her pussy hole – she was thinking "Another semen stain for the sheet". She wondered how many women had been fucked on this sheet.

When Claudio returned, Jillian was angry with him and said "I had no idea that I was going to have sex with both of you". Claudio tried to explain that he thought she was fully aware of what was going to happen. He asked her why she hadn't just told Roberto to stop and she explained that it happened so quickly and that they'd had difficulties in communicating.

After talking for a while, Jillian calmed down and thought that no real harm had been done. She even started letting Claudio cuddle her again. Jillian asked if Claudio could drive her back to her hostel. Claudio wanted her to stay the night and he'd take her back in the morning. Jillian knew that Claudio just wanted another fuck in the morning. The compromise that they reached was that Jillian would let Claudio fuck her again now and then he'd take her back to the hostel.

As soon as they'd agreed, she looked down and saw his cock was like a flagpole again. He put her on her back and again slid his cock straight between her pussy lips. Jillian could feel Roberto's semen oozing out and Claudio started complaining about her pussy being "too sloppy". Claudio asked Jillian to get on top and she reluctantly changed positions. He got her to go to the tip of his cock, wait for a second and then go right down to the base. When he wasn't happy with her performance he asked her to masturbate her clit while riding up and down his cock. It was exhausting but eventually Jillian felt her pussy getting tight again.

To finish off, Claudio got Jillian back in the missionary position. He insisted that she continue rubbing her clit as he fucked but seemed happy with the resulting firmness. By now he was yelling out in Italian - Jillian guessed that they were profanities and ultimately he started spurting deep within her cunt. By the time he rolled off he was a very happy man. Jillian was laying there again feeling semen dribbling out of her pussy and thinking that yet another semen stain had been added to the sheet.

I still see Jillian occasionally. I think her experience in Rome awakened a desire for a more adventurous sex life and she still lets me fuck her every now and again, regardless of whether she's in a relationship or not.

th43
th43
11 Followers