Roman Hands

Story Info
A subway ride turns into a gangbang.
2k words
4.1
58.4k
59
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was glad to be finally done with her conference in Rome, Italy. She and the other two women she was with had been sightseeing in Rome all day today. As late afternoon appeared they finished their tour at the far reaches of the city, had a drink at an outside bar, and were ready to head back to their hotel and get refreshed before dinner. They headed for the Rome Metro, a subway that was their preferred mode of travel that day as it had a stop just out front of their hotel. It would be about a 40 minute ride as her hotel was the first stop. The subway platform was very crowded as a local plant had just finished work for the day and the workers were headed home. When the train arrived Karen was behind the other two women and followed them into it. Just as she started to step into the car, a group of workers pushed in, forcing her back. The doors closed in her face.

Karen knew that that the next train would be at the platform in 15 minutes and she texted her companions and let them know what had happened and not to wait for her. As she stood waiting for the train she told herself that she would not be pushed out again. The train arrived on time and as soon as the doors opened she rushed towards the door, pushing her way inside. She looked around and unfortunately all the seats were taken and she had to stand in the middle of the full car, but at least she had made it. She reached up and took one of the straps available for those standing. Shortly the train started off with a slight jolt.

Karen thought to herself that she was glad she wasn't carrying a purse to keep up with in the crowd, instead having a small pouch around her neck hanging next to her stomach under her T-shirt with her ID and money in it. She was also glad she was wearing shorts as even though the car was air conditioned against the July Italian heat, it was having trouble keeping the temperature down with all the people in it.

The ride was smooth and the noise level around her wasn't bad, even though the car was completely full. The people talking were jovial, as they had just gotten off work for their weekend. Karen herself was in a great mood enjoying the buzz she had gotten off her strong drink and thought ahead to tomorrow's activities and enjoying the rest of her vacation.

As Karen stood, deep in thought, she felt pressure against her substantial right breast. She shifted a little to the left to give whoever it was against some room. The pressure continued and it became obvious it was a hand when it reached around and cupped her breast. Out of instinct her right arm came up and pushed the hand away as she looked down and around for the owner. It was basically impossible to tell who it belonged to as everyone was so crammed into the car and she really couldn't turn around. Karen took that moment to look around her as best she could and discovered she was probably the only woman in the car, surrounded by workers from the local plant.

At first she was panicked to be surrounded by men, as she had heard that Italian men tended to be very handsy and loved curvy Blondes, but upon reflection she quickly decided that one groper wasn't likely to be a big issue. He probably was just taking advantage of the situation for a quick feel. About that time, the hand returned. Karen started to knock it away but knew it would just come back so she stopped. She decided that he wasn't really doing any harm, so she would let him get a feel. She thought to herself that men were the same everywhere, like her husband says "Guys like big tits".

Karen definitely had big tits. She was about 5'8" and what some folks would call "thick", with a 40DD chest and smaller hips. While not fat, she was big boned like Anna Nichole Smith. In fact, she looked a lot like her with lots of blonde hair.

The hand had been really kneading Karen's tit when it stopped and she felt it move down the front of her T-shirt. Then it started back up, but under the shirt. Again she started to stop it, but decided to let it roam. This time it squeezed her bra covered tit. About that time she felt a hand on the opposite side move up under her shirt and to her left tit. From the angle she could tell it was a different groper! She was shocked but figured it would do no good to protest. After a while she felt a hand come up under the back of her shirt where it slowly released the snaps on her bra. The hands on her bra covered tits felt the loosened bra and quickly took advantage of it, moving onto her bare tits and exploring them.

Karen was unbelieving that these two guys were taking advantage of her, right here in public. But she told herself to calm down, this wasn't her first rodeo, she was a mature woman who had led a varied sex life including visits to adult theaters and swing clubs. She was not a prude. And even though she really didn't want to admit it, it was turning her on to have strange men that she couldn't even see groping her. She thought to herself "What the hell, no one knows me here". But she worried a little how far it would go.

About that time as if in answer to her thoughts the hand on her right tit slid down her bare belly and started lightly rubbing the crotch of her shorts. In a short time it reached up and undid the snap, pulled down the zipper and then plunged into them, working its way down into her panties. Warm fingers quickly found Karen's shaved pussy and parted the moist lips, lightly rubbing her clit area and occasionally thrusting into her pussy. She felt someone else's hand move to her right tit. Now there were 3 gropers!

Karen knew that she could put a stop to it all by screaming and fighting, but Damn it felt good! She decided to go with it and just enjoy it. After all, she could put a stop to it at any time. She took her free hand and reached around behind her, feeling for the hard cock of one of her admirers. She quickly found a crotch with a hard cock under the fabric, a moment later the bare cock was thrust into her hand and she began to knead it.

Shortly thereafter her shorts and panties were eased down her legs and to the floor, where someone lifted each of her tennis shoe clad feet in turn and helped her step out of the shorts. Now multiple hands were all over her and vying for turns at her very wet pussy. Someone else lifted her T-shirt and loose bra over her head and out of the way. She was naked except for the pouch with her money and ID which stayed where it was untouched. Hands were feeling every inch of her body and she felt someone kissing on her neck and shoulders.

At this point she was really enjoying the attention her body was receiving and she wasn't about to stop it. She soon felt pressure on her upper back urging her to bend forward at the waist. She released her hold on the cock behind her and leaned over finding another hard cock in front of her that was now guided into her willing mouth. She grabbed onto the man's thighs to help her stay in place while men on either side steadied her by holding onto her wherever they could, her tits being an especially popular hand hold.

A cock head rubbed up and down her split for a moment and then was thrust into her hot, wet pussy. The cocks owner was apparently fairly tall as she didn't need to bend her knees much at all as he grasped her hips and forcefully rammed his cock in and out of her. As he drove into her she had great trouble keeping the cock in front of her in her mouth, but she did the best she could. It wasn't long before the fellow behind her moaned and she felt him pull his cock out and spurt cum all over her back. He stepped away and she felt another hard cock replace the one that had just left her throbbing pussy. He was about the same length, but much thicker and fucked into her faster than the other guy had, but not as hard.

Karen was able to pay more attention to the guy she was sucking and could tell he was getting close, so she took a hand off his thigh and started stroking his cock while keeping his cock head in her mouth. In a few seconds he started cumming and she swallowed some of it but eventually twisted to the side and aimed his cock at her tits, hitting one of them with a couple of spurts of his cum. As he stepped away another hard cock was thrust into her face and she quickly took it into her mouth.

As soon as one guy finished someone else would take his place. None of them were lasting long though. One of the men holding her leaned in and asked her which station she needed to get off at. She took the cock out of her mouth and told him and went back to what she was doing. Karen was tired of leaning over and the next time there was a shift change behind her, she went to her knees, pulling the owner of the cock she had been sucking down on the floor in front of her. Quickly something soft was placed under her knees and a hard cock resumed the assault on her pussy.

Sometime later after many more guys were satisfied a voice spoke up loudly that her station was coming up and that they needed to get her ready for it. As soon as the guy behind her came, hands reached down and lifted her to her feet. Handkerchiefs appeared and started wiping the copious amounts of cum off her. She took one of the unusued handkerchiefs and began wiping her inner thighs and pussy as it was dripping from a few of the guys not pulling out when they came.

When she gave up trying to stem the tide someone handed her underwear, bra, shorts and tee shirt to her, which she quickly put on as guys helped steady her. A few moments later the train slowed to a stop, a chime dinged, her station was announced and the door opened. As she walked out the door she turned around smiling at the grinning guys and said in Italian "Welcome to Italy!" They all died laughing.

Karen walked into the hotel and headed for the elevator. She made it all the way to the room she and her companions were sharing and slipped into the bathroom before the others noticed she was there. After a thorough shower she stepped out to her suitcase and started to put her dirty clothes up and get clean ones out. It was then that she noticed money sticking out of her shorts pocket. She didn't remember putting any money in there so she pulled it out and checked the other pockets. There was money in all the pockets. The freshly paid Italian men had apparently shown their appreciation for the sex and the show!

Karen finished dressing while formulating a plan. She stepped in the sitting room where her companions were and held up the handful of money and said "Look what I found on the subway, we are going to one the best restaurants in Rome tonight!"