Roman Holiday Ch. 11

Story Info
Jeanette sees Richard.
1.1k words
3.81
11.5k
6

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers

I didn't follow Frank's advice. Richard called and said he wanted to see me, asked if I had gotten the flowers and his note, asked what I thought of them.

I told him I loved the flowers and appreciated the note.

He asked if he was forgiven and if we could start over.

I said yes and asked what he had in mind.

He asked me out on a date.

I said we needed to be discrete, but told him yes.

I got off the phone with him and shared the news with Roland who took it very well.

While I appreciated having Frank as a no strings attached fuck buddy I wanted more. I wanted to be wined, dined, romanced, and bedded. I wanted to have my heart tugged in two directions. I wanted to push Roland to the brink and be right beside him.

Our date was perfect. He was an excellent conversationalist and easy to open up to. He knew a lot about food and wine. He was a good dancer. We ended up at his house, made love several times, and I fell asleep in his arms.

The morning after wasn't.

He was still jealous, possessive Richard.

In the light of day he noticed the bite marks and the bruises on my buttocks. He was angry to the point of being scary.

He asked where I got them.

I told him the truth and since he wanted full disclosure the even bigger news, about my trip to Rome, Ricky, the theater, and being bred.

He said after slamming his fist on the vanity, "Don't you have any self respect? You really are a slut."

I didn't protest his accusation or when he dragged me back into the bedroom, threw me onto the bed, and savaged my poor pussy with his big cock. The passion in him had me dripping. It was one of the best sexual encounters of my life. I scratched his back, hooked my legs around his buttocks, and begged him to pump harder. He filled me whatever cum was left in him after our night together.

I orgasmed and out of nowhere told him, "I love you."

He pulled out, collapsed beside me, and told me, "I love you too but I can't do this."

"Can't or won't?"

"Both. I had just convinced myself I could share you with Roland, but sharing you with other men is a deal breaker. And to find out you might be pregnant by one of them is too much."

I caressed his chest. He really did have a nice body, not as nice as Ricky's, but he was a lot older than Ricky. Their builds were different. Ricky was lean, Richard was big.

"Richard, I can't change the past but you have to know you are partly to blame."

"I know and it's killing me. I should have gone with you to Rome."

"No, it's best you didn't. I was meant to be with Ricky. I don't know why, but I was."

I then explained telling him about Jan and how Ricky fit into all this. I explained fate had brought Ricky and I together for the purpose of conceiving. I asked if he was good at math because he looked skeptical. He assured me he excelled at math. I told him to crunch the numbers. What were the odds of me running into Ricky that day? We both knew they were small. I had better chances to win the lottery.

He was a good listener and by the time I was through talking he was calmer, more accepting. He did ask why if fate had brought Ricky and I together for the purpose of conceiving why was he to partly blame.

I smiled, "Because you bought the tickets. No tickets, no Ricky."

"What are the three of us going to do about it?" he asked.

"The three of us?" I answered, "I thought you were over me."

With conviction in his voice he said, "Yes, the three of us, Roland, you, and I."

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him, "Does that mean you'll respect my marriage?"

He kissed back, "I'll respect it, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying to sweep you off your feet, to prove to you I'm the better man."

Our kiss got hotter, longer and with tongue added in.

I cooed, "You've already proven you're a better lover than Roland. You're also more successful, handsome, stronger, and hung than him. It was a year before I told him I love him. With you it took only two weeks."

He rolled me onto my back. We were through talking. I opened my legs. I was so wet. Without much effort he slid his cock all the way into me.

"For such a small woman you have a very accomodating vagina."

"Are you complaining?" I teased.

"Not at all. I'm impressed."

"Shut up then and fuck me."

And fuck me he did.

Richard later asked about Frank. I told him when Frank got the itch I would let him scratch it. The same was true for Ricky. Should he ever be in town I was going to share my bed with him.

"Is there any man you wouldn't let fuck you?"

"Roland," I answered.

He liked my answer. He even expressed sympathy for his subordinate, my husband, "Poor Roland, what a schmuck."

"Not poor Roland. This is what he wanted. He's living the dream. Don't try to understand him. Just enjoy the ride. At first I was so angry and hurt, but once I accepted and embraced it I don't think I could have a vanilla, monogamous, marriage. Cuckolding him is such a small part of what I have with him. It's the freedom to do what I want, with whom I want, when I want and being the boss that I really like."

He responded, "I don't have a chance do I."

"To sweep me off my feet and end my marriage? Probably not, but you can have fun trying. I just don't think I'm the kind of woman you want as a wife."

He cautioned me, "Don't be so sure. You're like a wild stallion. I could train you."

"Train me or break me? You're drawn to my independence just like Roland is. For you it makes you want to dominate me. For him, to submit to."

He mulled over my words. We were at my house. I got out of the car, came over to his window which he had rolled down, and in front of anyone who might have been outside, kissed him.

"Call me," I said.

He smiled, "And if I don't."

I turned, walked away, looked back over my shoulder, lifted the back of my dress exposing my ass and said, "If you want more of this you will."

He was laughing at my craziness as he backed out of the drive.

I was happy and very proud of myself. Instead of being eaten by the lion I had tamed him.

Miguel59
Miguel59
577 Followers