Roman Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drew her down beside him on the bed, they embraced again. He said, "I feel bad about asking you to come here, for you will be painted with scarlet in the eyes of Rome, but you mean so much to me that I couldn't allow you to disappear from my life without one more touch, kiss or whatever I can get!"

She placed the finger from one hand over his lips and softly stated, "I am grateful to you for making this happen, had I learned at a later point that this opportunity had arisen and you had not contacted me, I would have never forgiven you. As for becoming a scarlet woman, I was that the moment I was found alone in your company. What the people think beyond that is their problem."

She leaned forward and replaced her fingers with her mouth and their tongues danced together. She drew back and whispered, "Make love to me, make it enough to last forever!"

With a smile, Julius did his best to comply. Drawing her tunica over her head, he bent and took her nipple in his mouth. Laving it with his tongue, he smiled against her again as he felt if stiffen in response. He touched the other and was pleased to note it was in the same state, so he lavished attention on it too.

Marie moaned and griped his hair in her small hands, holding him to herself before dragging his head up to hers and kissing him feverishly. She pushed him back a bit, and then helped him strip. When he was naked she asked him to lie on his back on the bed, she then bent her head over his crotch. He tried to stop her as he had before but she silenced him with the simple statement, "I want to." He lay back and allowed her to do as she pleased.

She hovered over him for a few moments before slowly sticking out her tongue and licking him lightly, tasting him. The odor of arousal emanating from his body was pleasant, and she took him into her mouth without further hesitation. Clumsily but sincerely, she moved her mouth slowly up and down his shaft. With his whispered encouragements, she learned the things that brought him pleasure.

With a groan, Julius pulled her away, drawing her up over his body to meet her lips with his own saying, "God woman! Much more of that and you would have had a new surprise!" Experimentally he rocked his hips up towards her and whispered, "Would you care to go for a horse ride such as the cavalry do?" She looked at him in confusion then dawning comprehension. She nodded eagerly, so seating himself against her, then he entered her slowly.

While Marie gasped at the pleasure this new position brought, he slowly began rocking his hips, driving himself inside her. Presently they matched pace and he was free to lift his hands and toy with her breast. Panting and moaning they ground their bodies together, each drawing close to fulfillment. Julius dropped his hands to her hips and slammed himself repeatedly inside her, crying out her name. The hot feel of his fluids gushing into her made Marie cry out as she hit her own peak, climaxing at least three times in succession before collapsing atop him, for the moment replete.

They lay on the bed, caressing each other and talking, but the sound of the door lock opening sent them both diving for the covers. The door opened and two soldiers walked in. The taller of the two said sternly, "Julius, get up, get dressed. The timetable has been moved up and you are leaving immediately."

Julius made as if to protest, but they grabbed him and removed him bodily from the bed. He had barely enough time to grab his clothing, turn to her and say, "Don't forget me, I love you and I will try my hardest to return to your side!" Then they dragged him out the door. Marie threw herself down on the bed and cried hot bitter tears for her lost love.

Three months passed, on February 14, Marie stood in the courtyard where they dragged Father Valentine. He looked like a piece of raw meat, he was beaten so badly. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she watched him being led to the middle of the square. She turned her head as the deed was done, clasping her hands protectively over her abdomen, as if to protect the tiny life within her from the brutality of the world around them.

"Thank you Father Valentine, for the things you did for me and for so many others as the baby within me would have been born out of wedlock otherwise. I am sorry your life has been cut so short, but your memory and your kindness will live on in so many hearts forever. Perhaps someday your kindness will be honored publicly."

She turned then, and left. On her way back to her home, she walked a little to close to the sides of the buildings. A tiny scream of fright escaped her as a hand snaked out of the shadows and pulled her into the tiny space. She peered upwards at the shadowy figure, but then gave another scream, this time of happiness as Julius' warm voice floated down to caress her skin.

"Hello beautiful, have you missed me?"

She squealed with delight and said, "Ohh you wretched man! You have taken at least 3 years off my life but of course I have missed you! When did you get back, how did you stay safe? Are you back for good?" She would have continued rattling questions at him, but he silenced her with a kiss and a laugh.

"I got back about twenty minutes ago, I kept my head down and out of trouble, yes, I am back for good and free to make my life with you if you will have me..." He trailed to a halt then, unsure if she was still receptive to his attentions.

She grabbed him by the arm and tugged him out of the shadows with her, heading for home. She spoke over her shoulder as she walked quickly, "Of course I still want you! For one thing, I love you, for another, how is our baby supposed to have a papa if I tell you to go away? Now if you would walk just a little faster, I will try and show you how much!"

A baby? Julius' mouth dropped open in astonishment and he trotted along after her, his mind trying to absorb what she had told him. Gradually, a smile of immense proportions creased his face and he happily followed her, certain that whatever the future held, they would face it together.

12