Roman Toy Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers

Julia Rufus smiled and said "yes pretty and perfect the right mixture of weakness and strength! Not a gladiator but slim and handsome and yes his dick is nice! And the blond hair makes him suitably foreign and exotic! Perfect for my plan and also for me!"

Then I gasped as Dura slapped my naked bottom and said "he seems soft domina but not where it matters! Okay boy on your knees you have a woman to serve! Tell us boy have you ever gone down on a woman? No well boy I hope you are a fast learner because licking cunt is going to be something that perfection is expected in!"

Julia Rufa laughed letting her freewoman take liberties with me and showing that Dura was also my domina and said "do not be too nasty to the little boy! But boy knell and approach me and worship my cunt! Make your amatrix happy puer!" I was shocked and confused but naked I knelt and shuffled towards her and she sat on the couch and pulled her tunic up and opened her legs so I could see her pussy.

Her pussy was covered in thick black pubic hair and this surprised me as all the whores I had been with had waxed there and even the few free women I had seen naked had trimmed themselves. However as I was to discover among the richer free women they never waxed and only trimmed their pubic hair if their husbands were inclined to give them cunnilingus. As Gaius Fonteius Capito had like most rich men never given his wife this Julia Rufus did not even trim herself. This meant that performing cunnilingus was for the male a much smellier proposition as I was discovering as I approached her open legs.

Julia Rufus smiled down at me as I stopped embarrassed and confused between her legs and said "go on boy! Long licks of the tongue all over and up and down my cunt and then wiggle it inside me when I am excited and then on the clitoris! Simple and easy boy make me happy!" her crudeness embarrassed me as she was a lady but I moved forward and cautiously started to licked between her legs wetting her thick pubic hair. She grabbed me by the ears and pulled me closer to get me where she wanted and I licked her as ordered. She smelt fishy between her legs not as bad as many Roman women I was to be forced to serve but not nice and tasted of a sort of musky off milk flavour. She also started to get wet as I licked her to my surprise as the whores I had been with never seemed to get wet. As several minutes she started to moan and really rammed my head into her and I felt my tongue enter her so I licked her and she pushed me so my whole mouth covered her pussy and it was hard to breathe. Also she was leaking a lot and I had to swallow as her juices filled my mouth. I then found her clitoris with my tongue and started to lick that going gently as I did not want to hurt her and within a couple of minutes she started to moan and the sob and her flow of juices increased dramatically. Then her thighs grasped my head as she leant back moaning loudly and continuously and I knew she was coming and was amazed by her response as I had never really seen a woman come. Then suddenly she pushed me off her pussy making me worried that I had done something wrong.

However when she smiled down at me I knew I had not and she said "well Dura he is a fast learner that was very nice! As good as a woman! No do not wipe your face boy it looks good to have your domina's juices on your face! I knew he would be perfect Dura and he is and we are going to have so much fun with him! Well boy you know my project involves you and now you know it involves making me happy but that is only part of it boy! I am going to train you to be the best pellex a woman could ever have!" I gasped as that because while licking Julia Rufa had excited me the thought of being sold as a man whore to woman after woman did not.

She smiled and said "scary? Well it will be because boy you are going to serve the elite women of Rome! And these are not easy women to please they are bored and tough and expect perfection and you are going to give them that! And boy if you think licking a woman off is daring well wait till you find out some of the ideas these women have! Now I think it is time to get you pretty while my sweet cunt recovers from your tongue! Do you have everything Dura? Well good get him ready!"

I gasped as Dura grabbed me and pulled me up and made me stand not letting me clean my face. Worse I saw she had in her hands a pot of wax and cloths and I knew this was to remove body hair. I was not a hairy person but knew having your legs and arm pits done would hurt but said nothing as she smeared the warm wax on and placed the pulling cloths over the wax. However I gasped when she applied wax to my own pubic hair because firstly I knew this would hurt and secondly no man I had ever seen had been waxed. However I was now a pellex and Julia Rufa's nexum so I had to accept this and also it let all women know my status.

When the wax was on Julia Rufa approached me her breasts swinging freely in the tunic and pulled one cloth of my arm making me gasp and as she did this Dura knelt and ripped them painfully from my legs. Soon the only body hair I had left was on my groin and I moaned as Julia Rufa grabbed the two clothes and savagely ripped my pubic hair out the sensation making me sob and moan. She smiled and said "oh yes he is not tough! Good I do not want tough I want good! Do his balls Dura!" and then I screamed as my balls were savagely yanked by Dura making her laugh at my distress.

Julia Rufa said "there we are much nicer now without that nasty hair and it makes your dick seem longer! Well when it is hard it will let me help and have a nice feel! Remember boy a woman can play with you how she likes your dick and balls are her toys!" I gasped as her warm hand surrounded my dick and instantly I went hard. She started to rub me and quickly being young I was getting excited and knew I was going to come. Then just as I was she let me go and said "no boy you come when a woman wants not when your penis wants! You are the one serving now! However making you wiggle has excited so boy lie on the couch and await my pleasure!"

Groaning with frustration I did so worried as I knew as soon as Julia Rufa let me enter her I would come and knowing that would not be acceptable. However I was still thinking as a man not a pellex as Julia Rufa pulled off her tunic and approached me. Naked she was fat but not too fat and her big boobs flopped down onto her but she still looked sexy as she loomed over me and said "breast licking is important get me excited boy!" and lent forward and flopped a big fat breast into my face. I gasped and licked it licking all over its front and then taking her big plump nipple into my mouth and sucking and licking that. After a couple of minutes Julia Rufa moved and made me lick her other breast until both breasts had been equally stimulated.

I knew she was excited and so expected her to pull me off the couch and lie down so I could love her but then I discovered just how nasty my life was going to be. Dura handed her something and I could not work out what it was until Julia Rufa told me "this is for your dick boy. The silver stick goes in it so you get penetrated by the woman! It makes your come stay home as well and not spurt out! Then the silk shroud covers your shaft and collects any that does escape and better means you are not inside a woman properly as a man should be! Then finally this clever ring clicks on the bottom of the shroud and fixes it all in place and better stops you going soft even if you have come! Okay lie still and let me fit it!" I gasped as Julia Rufa took my dick and pushed into it a short silver stick that penetrated painfully half way down my shaft making me moan. Then she pulled the silk shroud so my dick was covered and then placed the open ring around the base of my shaft and then clicked it shut.

The device was painful and made me feel less of a man but worse Julia Rufa mounted the bed and me and then grabbed my dick and positioned it between her legs and then sunk down with a slight moan so she was on top of me. While I knew that women could ride a man I had never done it as only old men did this not young men. Also Julia Rufa was not young or light so I could not move as she wiggled on me and then started to rise and fall on me as she rode me as if I was a horse. It was humiliating to lie in the submissive female position however I was not a man but her slave and as I was to discover the wicked women of Rome when using a man virtually always went on top.

With the device on my penis and Julia Rufa on top and riding me and controlling me my excitement while high was not enough to come as I felt used and less than a man and worse knew I was and was now starting to see what I would be suffering for the next twelve years or indeed my life because I was now sure the woman I was married to would also be my amatrix. After sometime Julia Rufa started to moan and went red in the face and breasts and pinned me down with her hands and really hammered away on me and the urged me to come with her. I did not feel like it but suddenly and with no control because in those innocent days I had no real control either to stop coming or to come when ordered I was coming.

But it was a new sort of orgasm not what I was used to from my hand or a whores pussy or mouth. Instead as I came the silver stick meant my come could hardly get out and the backup made my whole dick spasm and ache quickly followed by a painful stabbing sensation to my balls that felt as if I had been savagely kicked in them. I moaned and sobbed bucking under her and then my dick went very sensitive but with the ring on stayed hard as Julia Rufa hammered away on me my pain exciting her more. I sobbed and tried to move but could not as she reached another powerful climax on me shaking with delight as submissively I had to let her have me.

Finally Julia Rufa stopped riding me and smiled down and said "that was very nice! The women will love you and your helpless moan as you came was wonderful! Thank you Dura!" and Julia Rufa sat on me as Dura wiped her sweaty body cool and clean but ignored me lying underneath her mistress. Worse my erection had not faded at all and I could feel my balls throbbing from the sperm that had not escaped. Then Julia Rufa said "well boy you have done well for your first service but the standard I and my friends will expect will not allow for slacking. Now I had better go boy I have to see my mother and while I know she will love using you I want to train you a little more before letting you serve outside!" and with that she pulled off me making me gasp as my dick sprung free from her pussy.

I lay there dazed and confused as Dura handed Julia Rufa a new clean tunic. She put it on and then smiled and turned and moved and lent down and kissed me hard on the lips. However as I expected it was her tongue in my mouth penetrating me and it was the kiss of an owner to a slave not the kiss of a woman to a man.

Then she broke off and said "as for you boy you stay here! Dura will look after you and continue your training! You will treat her as another domina and she will treat you as she wishes! As for the other women here you are polite to all but only serve them with my permission! They will be polite to you but well I know girls and you can expect some teasing! As for movements you stay where you are told! Later on I may allow you to move freely around the Domus but for now you will confined by me! As for leaving the Domus well until you finish your service to me you will only leave it to serve other women and always under the control of a woman! Yes boy from now on you will always be under the eyes of a moderatrix! Well I had better go and get dressed and see mother! Dura take him control him use him but mainly train him I will use him this afternoon." And with that she left me used still with my dick trapped on the couch.

Chapter 3

After Julia Rufa had left the old freedwoman Dura turned to me and said "Now that looked nice you served my domina well but beware boy she can be very nasty if you fail her in anything! I know it hurt you to be ridden by her after coming but that was nothing compared to what you would have suffered if you had tried to stop her! However she is a fair woman so serve her fully and you will have the life of a pampered pet that you crave and are only fit for! Okay get up boy and follow me and I will show you our bedroom because boy you are sharing with me!"

I stood and roughly Dura grabbed my arm and pulled me to the back of the room I had served Julia Rufa in. I was able to see that it was her cubiculum (bedroom) but it was not the traditional small room but a large room with natural light because nowadays the rich of Rome prefer a larger cubiculum to recline and sleep in. At the back were some stone stairs and Dura pulled me up them into another large cubiculum with two couches in it obviously for her and I and connected to her domina's room. I then knew that Dura had been with Julia Rufa for a long time and was later told by Dura it had been since Julia Rufa was five and that on Julia's marriage she had been given her freedom but moved with Julia Rufa because the post of confidant to a rich woman was a good position for a woman particularly an ugly one.

Dura pointed to the couch in the corner and said "yours! Lie on it boy! You are going to give me pleasure now because watching my domina get off has excited me I love to see her getting pleasure!" I moaned at that as no way did I want Dura to have me but I was now a nexum and had no choice.

Worse the device buried in my shaft and the ring was keeping me hard so I lay there helpless to resist her. As I lay Dura pulled off her tunic making me shudder. If Julia Rufa had been old and plump for me well then Dura was ten times worse. She was much older fifty and much fatter. Her fat hung from her and her breasts while huge flopped down her front as she waddled towards me. I wanted to refuse her but could not as she mounted the couch and me and pushed my still hard dick up her pussy and I gasped as if entered her as I was still very sensitive. Dura leered down at me and said "lie still boy you have to get used to being used! Do not think like a man but as a woman! Sex is for the pleasure of the opposite sex and not for me my function is to give pleasure and not get it! Do that boy and your life will be easier because we are going to break you until you do!"

With that comment the old woman started to ride me like her mistress using me as a horse. I lay there unmoving watching disgustedly as her breasts and fat rippled and bounced as she rose and fell on me. As she rode me her pussy gripped my dick and that hurt me even inside my silk shroud but worse was being used as a woman or a slave by a large old ugly woman who was not even a full citizen. Not that Dura cared as soon sweat was pouring off her and onto me as she used me and soon she was also moaning and then coming on me.

After coming she slowed and said "nice boy now this time you can rub my boobs as I use you but no moving apart from boy a few wiggles as I come because I want you to come with me! Yes boy it gets worse unlike a man a woman sometimes likes a man to come and so boy you come when a woman wants and how a woman wants! And I want you to come with me this time! Do it boy or I will hurt your balls so much you will whimper like a baby!"

Therefore as she rode me again I had do try and do something I had never done before and get ready to come on demand. It was very difficult as the fat old woman rode me and pressed my hands onto her floppy breasts and made me rub her nipples as I could not block her out and imagine I was with a nice young whore as the reality of me being the nice young whore was obvious to me. I was lying as a woman being used my dick penetrated and covered by an old woman and nothing to stop that being true. However as the sweat flowed off her I knew I had to come and somehow I managed to ignore the pain from my dick and concentrate on some sort of small pleasure and then felt to my relief sexual excitement. Then as Dura hammered away getting excited I was able to let this grow even though it was not pleasure but disgust and humiliated pain I was feeling and when she moaned in orgasm I was able to come. If my last orgasm had been bad this one was terrible because my mind did not want it and worse physically it hurt. The spike in my penis stopped the come from leaving me and made my dick and balls ache as if pulled and kicked and I moaned and bucked underneath her increasing her pleasure as she saw my distressed orgasm.

Finally to my relief my orgasm was over and so was Dura's. However she leered at me and said "that was nice and I can tell you did not enjoy coming! Shame now you belong to women you will not from now on your orgasms are not for your pleasure but for a woman's amusement or to increase her pleasure! Now this will not be fun either lie totally still boy as I have you again! No moving or I will hurt you!" and I moaned as she started to ride me. Dura was right because as she moved up and down me even her large pussy made my penis ache and was glad that it was in a silk shroud but that offered me little if any real protection. However I lay as still as I could occasionally moaning in pain as the old woman used me until finally to my great relief she orgasmed once more on me.

My pleasure was increased when she pulled off my shaft but then I was horrified as she moved up me and said "lick me off boy! Yes lie there and give me your face child!" and she moved around my head and pushed her hairy dirty pussy into my face. I was amazed as I had never even considered the possibility of giving a woman cunnilingus from the female position. However I licked away as she sat herself on my mouth her juices filling it and making me swallow. She tasted even worse than Julia Rufa had and was much wetter as I licked her large gaping pussy and finally found her clitoris and settled to pleasure that until after sometime finally Dura came and got off me.

She smiled down and said "that was nice for me and good training for you! Yes boy I know you hated it but from now on boy sex is something you give to women and they get pleasure not you! And boy you will have sex a hundred times worse than that!" I shuddered not believing her but now I know that with the wicked perverted women of Rome I did indeed have sex a hundred times worse than that if not a thousand times worse.

Then she grabbed my dick making me yelp but to my relief she unclipped the ring and pulled the silver spike from my dick and said "soon boy you will be able to wear this for half a day but for now we will have to take it off a lot! Indeed I think it needs a wash! Do not worry boy your domina had me buy three of them so you can always have a nice clean one to wear! Now you are to lie here and rest boy I imagine the change from man to sex slave means you need a rest and time to adjust so rest boy and get used to being a sexual plaything for women!" and with that she left me dazed on the bed glad to have some time to put into some sort of context what had happened to me this morning.

I lay there knowing I was legally trapped as Julia Rufa's nexum and so had no real rights. Worse my acceptance of her rule was needed to ensure that my mothers and sisters had a good life. Therefore as I had agreed for twelve years I belonged to Julia Rufa and had to accept whatever evil and perverse plans she had for me and allow any woman she wanted rich, free or slave old, fat or ugly to use me as that woman wanted. If that was true than I had to behave and allow her and her servants to train me as a play toy and the realisation of my fate made me want to cry but I knew in the evil godless city of Rome that was my fate and I had better get used to it.

neverman2
neverman2
34 Followers