Roman Traditions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you just talk to me and get to know me?" I asked.

"Tears formed in her eyes, "I couldn't be sure from that. You see, I was married before, but when I was unable to have children he took me to a doctor. The doctor told us that it would be very difficult for me to get pregnant. My husband left me soon after that."

The shock must have registered clearly on my face, "Are you kidding me? He left you because you couldn't get pregnant?"

I couldn't imagine doing something like that to a woman I love. I didn't know what to say to her at that moment. All I knew was that I wanted her, not just for that night, but I wanted her for each and every night for the rest of our lives.

"I... I need to ask you something. It's pretty embarrassing to me, but I don't know your name," I said, feeling my face flush.

She smiled at me, "Gulia," She said.

"I'm..."

"I know who you are," She cut me off, "I know where you went to school, who you work for, and I know you have not come here to have sex since we met."

The fact that she knew so much about me took some time to sink in. It was a little unsettling to have someone, a stranger, know so much about you.

"What else do you know?" I asked.

"I know that when you were in Prague ten weeks ago you politely turned down the advances of that porn actress," She said as she pulled me to her and kissed me on my cheek.

"I know that you are a good man," She said to me.

My whole body was shaking. I could barely get my words out, "Could I ask you just one more question?"

She kissed me softly on my lips, "You don't have to ask me anything now," She whispered softly into my ear.

I pushed her back so I could look her in the eyes, "I know," I said, "But I want to ask."

I knelt down to my knees, kissed her belly and held my head against it for a long moment. "Will you marry me," I said.

I felt her hands touch the back of my head and hold it against her stomach. Then I felt her body jerk slightly. She was sobbing.

"Please, will you marry me?" I said.

Her sobbing grew stronger.

I stood up and took her into my arms. After a moment I reached up with one hand and placed it under her chin, gently lifting her chin until her eyes met mine.

"Will you marry me," I said softly.

She looked at me for a long time before answering, "Yes, that would make me very happy," She said between sobs.

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring that I had made for her in Florence. It had cost me almost all my savings, but when I saw the photo from the ultrasound, I was determined to find her and marry her.

I put the ring on her finger. The three diamonds sparkled beautifully in the moonlight. Gulia looked at the ring and kissed me hard on the lips.

She looked over my shoulder at the moon. It had risen even higher in the night sky, "It is time," She said.

"Time for what?" I asked.

"It is time to complete our love," She said.

She stepped back from me, took my hand and led me to an empty space on the stone fence in the center of the cemetery. She leaned down and rested her arms on the fence. The sight of her there gave me an immediate rush of arousal. I placed my hand on the back of her shoulders and slowly ran it down her back until it reached her perfectly shaped ass.

I reached under her belly with my other hand and stroked it softly, "Our baby is in there," I said to her.

"Yes," She said.

"I want to give you more babies after this one," I said.

"You will," She said.

I stepped behind her and lifted her dress. I couldn't imagine why such a beautiful woman would want to be with me but here she was, here in the cemetery with me under a full moon and waiting for me to enter her.

I gently worked my cock into her waiting pussy until I was completely inside of her. I held it there for a long moment. I remember thinking that I wanted to remember every detail about that moment for the rest of my life.

I felt her slowly move her ass up and down. The sensations that it caused in me almost made me cum, but I concentrated hard to prevent it. I wanted to make this moment last a long time.

Slowly I slid my cock in and out of her, increasing my pace as I went.

"Tell me you love me," She said to me.

"I do," I said, "I love you."

I heard her moan for a moment and then her body began to tremble.

"I love you," I said to her again.

Gulia moaned loudly, her orgasm was washing over her and she was crying out, loud enough for everyone in the cemetery to hear her.

"Thank you mother," She cried out.

I couldn't control myself any longer. I felt my own climax hit me like a hammer. I could feel the heavy surges of my seed being pumped into her womb by my cock, planted as deep as I could push it into her.

"Stay inside of me," She cried loudly, "Please, stay inside of me."

"Oh mother, thank you," She cried again.

Guilia pressed hard against me and seemed to climax for the second time. She was panting and moaning at the same time.

I held myself deep inside of her not wanting to let go, "I love you," I told her again.

"I love you," She said, as she slowly recovered her breath.

"Is it done?" She asked, "Is it all inside of me?"

"Yes sweetheart, I gave it all to you," I said to her softly.

She stood up from the fence. I could feel myself slip out of her.

Gulia looked up at the moon, "We have been blessed," She said to me, still looking at the moon.

I looked at the moon and then back to her, "You are my moon," I said to her, "I can't look at anything else.

She turned to me and took my hand, "Take me home," She said.

I looked at her somewhat confused, "Home, at least for tonight will be a hotel room. I have one close to here," I said.

"No," She said, "I want you to take me to our home."

I was becoming more confused by the second, "You mean fly back to the states tonight?" I asked.

She took my hand and led me out of the cemetery, "I have a car waiting. It will take us to our home," She said.

I made the decision to place myself in her gentle hands and walked with her to her car. To my surprise her car was large and it had a driver. The driver drove us out of Rome and headed north. Gulia and I both fell asleep in each others arms in the back seat.

We woke as the car entered a gravel road. We were somewhere in the country heading down a long driveway that led to a very impressive looking villa.

Gulia looked at me, "This is our home."

Gulia it turns out was an only child. Her mother passed away when she was young and her father raised her without ever getting remarried.

Gulia rejected the men who courted her. She had always suspected that they were more interested in her father's money, but still her father pressed her to marry.

He died two years after she was married. When he died his will gave her the villa, but put the remainder of his estate in a trust and said that she would not be able to inherit the rest of his assets until she bore a son.

"As you can see, our child will be provided for, no matter what we would have decided last night," She said with a smile.

I looked at the villa and the vineyards that surrounded it, "You mean, this is all yours?" I asked.

Gulia put her arms around my waist and held herself against me, "No," She said smiling at me, "This is all ours."

A lot has happened since then. Gulia and I have seven lovely kids, four horses, two dogs, more cats than I can keep track of, and a wonderful loving romance that continues to this day.

12