Romance, Trust & Lustful Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there she was thinking what if something happened? What if he did not return leaving her bound, helpless and exposed in this way? Her mind began to race, filling with the unknown. She imagined two policemen bursting in only to find her like this, nude, bound, spread fully across the bed, so exposed to their hungry gaze.

She thought, my god, what would they think? Would they take crime scene photos of her like this? Not untie her until collecting evidence from the room. Or worse from her! Them probing all her most intimate of places. The touch of them inside her. The onlookers watching every touch, every time she squirmed. Every moan escaping her lips past her gag. She found herself enjoying these so very new and bizarre thoughts. The thought of them taking pictures. Them being so turned on they could not resist but to remove the rubber gloves while probing her pussy for evidence, or at least that was what they said they were doing. That they must only do this because proper procedure required it. She knew they were lying. She knew they wanted her as much as she wanted them. She thought of one dusking her breasts with fingerprint powder over and over, each time saying, “ damn I’m new to this and screwed up. To much powder, I’ll have to wipe all of it off and start again.” The other on his knees licking her ass and sliding his tongue up deeply into her cunt as she found herself trying to open wider as to feel his tongue in her as deep as possible. But to no avail as she was already spread open and exposed as much as physically possible. She loved their touch. The contrast of the feather duster, and his soft hands caressing her swollen nipples, yes the contrast of this compared to the roughness of the other cops tongue licking her so very deeply.

She thought he really wants to consume all my sweet pussy nectar, as he was eating her like you would an ice cream cone if trying to finish it before your turn to board an amusement ride. She laughed to herself at that thought thinking, “Yes, this is one hell of an exciting amusement ride she was experiencing right here, right now in her mind, in this bizarre fantasy. But it felt so very, very real? She just knew that unbelievably long rough tongue was real as it again forced its way deeper and deeper seeking out more of her wetness, then began lapping at her swollen clit. She was so very close to orgasm again when she was abruptly startled from her fantasy and back to reality. The sound was familiar but startled her with its volume and harshness nonetheless.

“DUKE GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!”

Oh shit! she thought in horror that licking was real! It was their Great Dane “Duke” Her lover had left the door open, unintentionally letting duke in to ravage her.

Oh fuck! She had been enjoying a dog eating her pussy. Enjoying his rough tongue deeper inside her than any ever before. She then smiled as she thought. fuck it! it was great!

Her concerned lover sat on the beds edge, leaned over and asked her if she was ok? She nodded yes, as she smiled to herself.

She felt him slide off the bed. She felt his fingers slide down from her so very exposed little pink asshole to deep within her so full of desire cunt. Then suddenly the stinging slap of his hand as he spoke, “ now for your surprise my love.” She though god not again I was so very close to orgasm, how much longer must I wait to cum?

As she heard the faint sounds of his footsteps as they lead from the bed over to the doorway she heard muffled sounds coming from the same direction. She wondered of the preparation he earlier spoke of. Then she felt the softness of his strong but tender hands reaching around grasping her inner thighs as he slid his so very hard cock into her. She thought to herself, Yes baby fuck me hard, make me cum. She thought finally she would get what she so very much lusted for. He pulled her close and began to very slowly slide his cock into and out of her until only the tip of it touched her hot, wet dripping and filled with desire pussy. She liked how with each slow thrust it forced its head past her swollen, hot wet lips and deep into her aching with desire cunt. Yes the spreading off her cunt with the head of his cock. The sensation of feeling its entire length as it so very slowly slid into her. The sharp jolt of pleasure revealing that he was on one knee as it pushed against the back wall of her hot pussy as he forced its thick length so very deeply into her.

She loved the feeling of his hard cock inside her deeply, the closeness, the shear pleasure of being fucked by her lover.

Suddenly she realized there was a second person joining them. Who was this stranger? She knew it was another mans hands by the roughness of them as they touched her breasts. As this stranger slid under her chest and began sucking her nipple into his hot mouth while tweaking the other and causing close to excessive pain she could hear both his lustful, heavy breathing, as well as hers from the excitement of a stranger having his way with her.

She had no choice, as she could not protest being gagged, bound and used by them both. Her lover began to fuck her harder as all three of their lusts grew intensely. He had slapped her ass giving her the additional pleasure of its stinging pain so very sweet. The stranger sensed her newfound excitement and began to massage her swollen clit as he bit down alternating from swollen nipple to nipple. She could not believe the intense pleasure building in her. The thought of two men lusting and desiring her so much. She loved the thought her man loved her enough to not only be not threatened by this other man having his way with her but to have wanted her fantasies to become a reality, enough to provide them for her.

She became aware of the third stranger as she felt the additional weight directly in front of her as they crawled up onto the bed. The men continued taking her unmercifully. She felt soft slender hands grasping her ass as this new strangers crouch was pulled into her face. She knew it was a woman.

What she couldn’t see was it was a very beautiful, slender, supple breasted, smoothly shaved blond with long flowing hair that squatted inches from her face. She felt the blindfold being removed. She caught a familiar scent in the night air. It was the unmistakable scent of a woman. The wonderful scent of hot, wet excited pussy. As the blindfold being removed revealed this to be so very correct. She thought how beautiful it looked, glistening with the wetness being spread from within over the smoothness of its pussy lips, inner thighs and shaved mound by this beautiful stranger as she excited herself for Ali to watch. With one hand the woman grabbed her hair forcefully lifting her head upward. This put hers face within inches of this sweet cunt she so very much now desired to taste. She had never touched a woman before and now such a hot, sexy woman was rubbing her wet cunt inches from her face.

She tried to stretch out to reach its soft wetness aided by being driven forward by her lovers driving hard cock. But to no avail, as this so edible cunt remained just beyond her tongues reach. She watched as this beautiful woman feverishly rubbed her clit, sliding her fingers into her wet pussy and spreading its lips each time she slowly, teasingly withdrew them, so very wet from her beautiful hot cunt. This opened her sweet pinkness for her to see. She could almost feel her tongue sliding into its soft, hot wetness just as these glistening wet fingers were doing so very excitingly. Then she finally got what she had so very, very long fantasized about as the stranger withdrew her fingers from deep within herself. She curled their tips collecting as much of her hot wetness as possible as she removed them. She then held them so teasingly close to Ali’s lips.

This allowed her to experience the pure essence of a woman she had only known from her own pussy. The sweet aroma overwhelming her. Her lust growing so incredibly quick to taste her sweet cunt. To devour this so very beautiful pussy. Then it happened. Her first real taste of a woman. As this so very exciting woman slid her fingers deep past Ali’s slightly parted lips. Ali opened her mouth inviting their sweetness inside.

As her fingers turned over depositing the collected sweet nectar onto Ali’s tongue, her senses exploded with all the excited lust and desire one woman could give to another from just the taste and smell of her womanhood.

This incredible experience was multiplied threefold, as she was being fucked so very hard by her man, as well as being licked, sucked and bit by the other man.

Then the blond spoke, “ If I remove your gag you promise not to cry out or speak at all? You promise to be a good little slave?” Ali nodded her head enthusiastically.

She felt the woman removing the gag. Her jaws hurt from being held open for so very long. But as this beautiful sexy woman pulled her dripping wet cunt into her face, she only thought of one thing. Her smooth softness, how sweet her hot, wet pussy smelled and must taste. How it would feel as her tongue slipped between her parted lips and slid deep into her sweet, soft pinkness. As her tongue found its way deeply into the wetness of this beautiful, hot pussy she heard moans of released pleasure felt. She felt the need to consume this beautiful pussy. To kiss it, lick it deeply, to taste all of her.

To smell its wetness while spreading it over her face. She had no idea how soft and wonderful a woman was. She needed her to cum she thought, as she herself was growing uncontrollably close. But as the blond began to cum pulling her face into her, forcing her face to be buried deep into this beautiful cunt her lover withdrew. The other man slid from under her as if on cue. She almost didn’t even notice the absence of their touch as now this beautiful pussy was squirting out its nectar into her open mouth. Ali extended her tongue not wanting any to escape her. She loved catching every exciting drop. She loved how hot it felt upon hitting her tongue. She loved its smell and consistency, which were both now heavier. This product of both their desires seemed to coat her tongue, mouth and face with the pure product of the excited sexuality of this so very beautiful woman. She now understood both sides, of why women are so very excitingly beautiful. Not only experiencing this beauty as being one, but also for now experiencing another woman’s beautiful, sexy, sexual womanhood. So very soft, sweet beautiful and exciting she thought, yes now this she knew for herself. Another wonderful fantasy fulfilled.

She felt her legs being unbound. Her first thought was to have her mans cock in her mouth while this beautiful woman licked her pussy, sucked on her clit while the other man fucked her ass with abandon. She felt the cushions being removed and one of the scarves tight grip loosening as it was released from the bedpost. But to her surprise all 3 worked quickly to turn her onto her side. The blond tied the scarf around both wrists so that she was still bound to the other bedpost. Her lover pulled her taught to the edge of the bed until only one of her now red from being spanked ass cheeks and upper body remained touching the now wet with sweat satin sheets. She now at last got a quick glance at the male stranger as he lifted her unbound leg up very high and tied it to the other bedpost three quarters of the way up. This again exposing her completely. Her hot pussies wetness now spilling out and running over both sides of her lower leg and onto the satin sheet. She had never been so very wet and so wonderfully excited.

Again this beautiful woman smothered her mouth with her hot pussy as she straddled her face. This time leaning over and giving her what she had desired for so very long, the touch of a woman’s mouth and tongue consuming her sweet cunt.

The touch of her soft hands spreading her open as her tongue flicked over her clit. The feeling of her circling, smooth, hot tongue against her clit bringing her so teasingly close to orgasm. She loved the way this woman’s breasts felt against her soft flesh as well as her breasts touching hers.

This so very wonderful woman began rocking back and forth rubbing her wet pussy into Ali’s face even more and with more passion. But once again when she was so very close to cumming again she lifted her face from Ali’s hot cunt. She thought way? It felt so very, very wonderfully, excitingly good. She was soon to find out the motivation to this teasing act.

She felt her lower leg being straddled and for just a moment was able to glance up as the blond adjusted her position over her face. She got her first good look at the muscular handsome strange man who had been using her so wonderfully as he was sliding his cock into her well-lubed ass. He was as gorgeous as the blond. She thought they must be a couple. As she felt him began to fuck her ass her lover slid his hard cock into her hot, wet pussy. They began to fuck her hard in union. They timed their forceful thrusts, pounding her forward and into the waiting sweet cunt that had now began to gyrate over Ali’s face, lips and tongue, spreading it’s sweet smelling, flowing juices over all her smiling with pleasure face. Ali thought how sweet she smelled and tasted. The blond then leaned over and slightly to the side as to put her face within reach of both Ali’s now close to exploding hot pussy and Ali’s lovers thrusting cock. She felt her hot tongue licking her clit. As the blond was licking her nectar from both her hot, dripping pussy and her mans hard pounding her forcefully cock. She could not believe the pleasure from her lover’s cock being thrust in time with the other mans cock pounding her ass. She could not believe the intense pleasure she was experiencing from everywhere all at the same time.

The timing could not have been more perfect as the feeling of both cocks exploding there hot cum deep into both her burning with desire pussy and her well-lubed but tight pink asshole set off her own wave of uncontrollable orgasms. The beautiful blond sensed this and begun to squirt even more wetness onto Ali’s face and into her open screaming with pleasure mouth. She felt its sweet heated wetness covering her tongue. The wonderful scent of its wetness covering her face, inhaling her pussies erotic aroma, as she watched it convulse in unbridled contractions while squeezing its wetness from deep within. She felt her own contracting ass and pussy both squeezing the two wonderful hard cocks filling her. It forcing their cum to run out and be spread over her flesh by their combined flesh. The wonderful release shared by all four of them. Them exploding together as one in a wonderfully, powerful orgasm of pure lust and joyous ecstasy. The joy of fantasies beyond her wildest expectations realized.

They all seemed to collapse from total exhaustion, pure joy and complete contentment. Just as she started to rise up to take in the entire wonderful scene she was pushed back down onto the bed and heard,

“ just relax Ali, we shall now clean you. We shall consume the products of our efforts of giving your fantasies and pleasure.”

“This is your night to be pampered,” a second voice said. She recognized it as her sweet lover’s.

She first felt the blond slide up and begin to kiss her deeply sharing the sweet nectar of her own so very now satisfied pussy. Her licking, sucking her tongue sensuously, licking the sweetness from her lips, her face. She just lay back as she felt her hands and legs being unbound. Her now free legs being spread widely and the combined tongues of these three wonderful lovers kissing her softly, tasting her, licking her, yes, pampering and cleaning her completely. The way their flesh felt upon hers. Their tongues sliding into her felt hot and smooth as they slipped over her breasts, into her mouth, her ass and her still hot trembling with satisfaction pussy.

The blond now licking her breasts had again straddled her allowing Ali the pleasure of returning the wonders of tasting and cleaning her soft, wetness. She loved the touch of so many hot bodies touching her everywhere. The final soft kisses of their foursome as the others all slowly retreated into the other room. Ali just lies there quietly contemplating the wonderful nights events. How her every need, desire, passion and fantasy had been fulfilled beyond her wildest dreams and fantasies.

Her lover then returned as he entered the room grinning. She smiled back and said, “Thank you my love. You’re such a wonderfully romantic and devoted man. Thank you for giving me such pleasure.” He put his fingers to her lips and whispered, “shish, no need to thank me my love. Besides I’m not thru with you just yet.” She smiled and thought to her self, what more could there possibly be. Not sure she could endure much more pleasure this night.

He once again picked her up and carried her carefully from the bedroom following the trail of red rose petals.

He then said quietly, “Ali, You know you’re the most exciting, wonderful woman I’ve ever known. And I love you more than I can ever express. More than life itself sweetheart, as without you my love, life would not be worth living.”

As they entered the living room she noticed the glow of the big screen TV, but thought little of it. She just assumed he had planned for some time to snuggle up and watch a movie before bed. After all they both enjoyed the closeness of cuddling, movie or no movie.

As she felt the warm softness of his flesh pulled close up against hers, his arms wrapped around her, she heard him whisper, “like the movie?” She glanced up to be surprised by her own imagine on the screen.

Her jaw dropped as she saw herself being ravishingly consumed by her new found lustful friends as well as her precious lover.

She realized she was watching the night’s events before her on the big screen. He kissed her neck and softly whispered, “ I hope so sweetheart, I just wanted you to see how beautiful you were and are tonight, as always.” She lay quietly for a moment speechless as she absorbed this, just watching this incredible scene in which she was the star. She was immersed in the memories of the night’s pleasures as she intently watched. She realized watching herself in this way was getting her wet all over again. Yes she loved it and him, very, very much. She slowly slid onto her back facing him and kissed him softly. Then whispered,

“Oh baby I love you so very, very much. Burt, you know I love everything about you and what you’ve given me. Of course I love the movie.” He smiled and looked deeply into her eyes and said, “Ali, I would give you anything for your pleasure sweetheart. This is just a very small thank you for all you’ve given me, your love, your devotion, your faith and trust. All the joy you’ve brought into my life. But most of all, I just deeply thank you, for you just being you. Yes, I love you Ali, unconditionally my sweet, sweet baby. Forever and beyond. ”They lay back, his arms again tenderly wrapped around her, his warm flesh pressed up against hers as they watched their pleasures of the night being replayed, she thought to herself. This night is not over just yet, as now I must give this incredible man whom I love so very, very much the true thank you he deserves.

12