Romance With My Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Son confesses mom about his feelings towards her.
7.7k words
4.4
238.2k
348

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a romantic sex story between a single mom and her son. This is a multi chapter story that you won't find sex right from the first word. So please be patient and read. Please vote for my story and let me know your ideas by adding a comment.

-------------------------------------

If I make a list of the most courageous women I know, my mom will be right at the top of the list. Being a single mom who raised her son alone was enough for her to earn her place at the top. She was pregnant with me at the very young age of 18. By that time she had only graduated from the high school. So, I never knew my dad and I don't want to, because of the sufferings my mom had gone through. Her parents had suggested her for an abortion as mom was their only child. But mom needed some hope in her life and that was me. So she decided to give birth to her child and start a new life.

After 9 months I was born and mom had felt like she had won the whole world. But she was 19 by the time I was born and she hadn't had any knowledge or experience about raising a child. So, her parents had been really supportive in raising me. Meanwhile, mom had been attending to a college to get more qualifications for her future carrier in order to make my life better. So, my grandparents had taken care of me during college hours and it was my mom who took care of me during each second except it. Mom was graduated from college when I was 5 and then she got a job as an auditor at a local audit firm.

After getting her job mom had wanted to live with me in a separate home. My grandparents had objected it, but she had insisted about it. So they decided to buy a small apartment for mom and gifted it on her 25th birthday. Soon we moved to our new home which wasn't far away from grandparent's home. Soon I started schooling and even though mom was busy with her job she never forgot the parents meetings and every other important thing in school. She helped in my home work too. Simply, she was there with me every time I needed her support.

As the time went on I grew up, but mom showed no signs of getting old. Even though she worked hard for her company we had a very close mom-son relationship. We had a very strong emotional bond. When she was crying for something, I too started to cry even if didn't know the reason why she cried. When she was happy, it was a happy time for me too. It was the biggest evidence for me to show that our souls are linked tightly. I helped her in household chores as I could and she helped me in doing my homework. She kissed my cheeks every night and I would hug her tightly after that. It became our nightly ritual and I didn't mean it in a sexual way.

I can't exactly remember when I first noticed how beautiful my mother was. She was the youngest among the parents in my class. As she had me at the age of 19 she was still very young and I had heard what some of my friends and even the senior students told about my mom. So one day I decided to look at her in a way which I would look at a normal girl. That day I realized how fortunate I am to have such a beautiful mother and keep getting good night kisses from her every night.

My grandpa died when I was 16 and grandma followed him 6 months later. As mom was their only child, she got their home and inherited all the savings that grandparents had done. Their lawyer informed us that we will receive a sufficient monthly allowance which was enough for us to live without any financial problems. So, we sold our small apartment and moved into grandparents' house. It was quite bigger than our little apartment, with only ground floor. It took us 2 more days to settle down into our new home and then lives went back to normal.

I turned 18 and then graduated from the high school. I didn't do a part time job because we were financially stable and mom didn't think that I needed a job. Even at 18 I was still a mama's boy. I would do anything to make her happy. Sometimes I brought her some chocolates or some nice gifts with my saved pocket money she gave me everyday. She loved them and each time I gifted them I was rewarded with hugs and loving kisses that I craved most. I didn't go out much with my friends because I wanted to be with mom as much as I could. We were in house together during nights and evenings only. So, I didn't want to waste that time just by hanging out with friends. I didn't have a girlfriend either. I've had 2-3 girlfriends in high school. But none of them were serious relationships. So, I was still a virgin. Every girl I dated had some sort of similarity to my mom. Finally I figured out that there's no substitution to mom and I needed her badly.

My mom was my fantasy queen since I could remember. But I was 18 when I first used her soiled panties from the laundry bucket to masturbate. The erotic smell of her pussy was so intoxicating. It doesn't take much time for me to climax when I'm using mom's panties. I knew that it was so wrong to have such sexual feelings towards your own mom. But I couldn't help it. I was in love with my mom, my own mom who gave me birth and took care of me whole throughout these past years. Sometimes I too felt guilt about fantasizing about my mom in a sexual way. But always another voice in my head said, "How can love be so wrong?"

I'm Jason Smith, 18 years old by the time this story starts. I maintain my body in quite good shape even though I'm not a regular visitor to the gym. I'm 5' 11" tall and my cock is not much big, but it is about 6 and half inches long when erect and has a nice thickness too.

Mom's name is Jessica Smith. She was 37 years old by that time. To give you a clear picture about her, she looks like a sister of porn star Kendra Lust. She is 5' 7" tall and had a nice pair of 36DD tits which would make even a dead man stare at them. Even at 37 she maintained a beautiful figure which could turn the heads of males from teenager to an old man. She was neither very slim nor chubby. She had that full figure which had curves and fat at right places. One of her features which always fascinated me was her legs. Her thighs were slightly fatter than usual but nevertheless added such a nice shape to her legs. Her hips were quite wide which enhanced her motherly figure while her waist was slightly slim to give so beautiful shape to her body. she had a beautiful round butt as well. I always loved the smell of her black hair which cascaded towards the middle of her back.

She had been promoted as a senior auditor 2 years ago. But she could've worked over time and get those promotions quickly. But she always had time for me. She has never worked over time during last 12 years and she always came home on time to spend some time with her son. She hadn't changed a bit during all these years and my love for her too was still strong in my heart.

As I didn't go for a job I spent daytime surfing internet, playing games and visiting friends. But I never failed to get back home before her to welcome my tired mom to the home. After coming home in the evening mom always keeps herself busy with household chores. Then at night we would cuddle on the sofa and watch TV together. Altogether, she seemed a happy woman. But, I knew that there was a big gap in her life she does not like to fill, a Partner, husband. I was worried about it and same time I was happy about it. I was worried because she needed someone special to be with her. I was happy because it gave me a chance to be with my favorite woman and sometimes fulfill my fantasy of becoming her man. So, I decided to pull the topic out as quickly as possible.

Next day, everything was normal and mom was home from work as usual. She prepared dinner for us and we had it silently. We did the dishes and she came to the living room to switch on the TV. But I needed to talk with her. So I asked, "Mom, I need to talk with you about something important."

She put the remote controller aside and turned towards me, "It's OK son. You can talk with me about anything. You know it."

"Mom, don't you feel lonely?"

"Thanks for asking son. But no, I'm not feeling lonely. I have good friends at work and a great son at home. So, why should I feel lonely?"

"No, mom. I didn't mean that. I meant about a man in your life. A boyfriend or a husband."

She smiled and rubbed my face with her right hand. "Oh Jason, you care so much about me. Why would I need anyone when I have a young handsome man in front of me?"

"Please mom. I'm serious. I've never seen you go out on dates and you never even talked with me about a man. You always asked about my girlfriends but you always changed the topic when I asked about your boyfriends."

"I'm not interested in that honey. Actually, I haven't gone on a date since your father. It's been almost 19 years. I don't want anyone to come between us."

"Oh my god, mom. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen hasn't gone out on a date in almost 19 years! I can't believe that. Do you know how many heads you turn when you go to a place? Almost all the men from teenager to old man turn their heads at you to see your beauty. Men would be fighting each other to take you out on a date."

"Yes, some of my work colleagues too have asked me out on dates. But I refused all of them by telling different reasons. I never trusted any man after your father. Even though he broke my trust, I never regret about it because he gave me the most precious thing in my life. That's you, my darling. I'm not going to trust any man, but you."

Her eyes got swelled with tears and 2 drops of tears started to run down her cheeks. I think reminding about the past hurts her. The last thing I needed to do was to make her cry. So I hugged her and kissed her head. "I love you mom. I'll never break your trust."

"I love you too, baby."

I hugged her for some time and I started to notice her big boobs crushed between our bodies. That feeling was enough for me to get my cock back to life and it started to make a noticeable tent in my shorts. I didn't want to embarrass my mom with her son having a hard on just by hugging her. So, I pulled away from the hug. "Mom, shall we go out for a dinner tomorrow? You and me. You need to relax your mind and refresh it. I think it will help."

Mom looked surprised. "That would be nice. Are you sure you want to go out on a dinner with this old lady?"

She always calls herself as an "Old lady". But the truth is she doesn't look more than 30. "Mom, you aren't old. Any woman would be dying to get a figure like yours."

"Thanks for the complement, son. I'm OK with the dinner."

"That's going to be a great evening mom. Be ready at 7 o'clock. I need you to look like an angel."

She stood up from the sofa. "I'm sleepy. Tomorrow's going to be a long day, at least for me. So, I need a good rest. Good night, my sweet boy."

She kissed my cheek and then planted a soft kiss on my lips. It was my turn to get surprised. I stood there shocked looking at her for a while and mom patted my arm. "Hey, what happened?"

"Nothing mom. I just got a little bit surprised."

Then I hugged her tighter than ever without bothering about her feeling my erection. "Good night mom. I love you."

She had a beautiful smile on her face and she walked to her room. I watched from behind as her wide hips swayed nicely. I too went to my room and masturbated once again fantasizing about her ass and tits. Then I drifted into a deep sleep dreaming about making love to my beautiful mom.

When I woke up next morning, I could smell omelets she was preparing for the breakfast. I went to the bathroom and then put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to the kitchen. She always wakes up early and has a bath. She was wearing her white bath robe and preparing the breakfast. She didn't notice me entering the kitchen as she was too busy preparing the meals. I kept looking at the beauty of this woman for 2-3 minutes and my cock began to respond.

I slowly tip toed towards her and then I hugged her tightly from behind. She was startled by my hug and screamed so loud, I thought my ears became deaf. I covered her mouth with one hand, but still she was trying to scream and get away from me. "Shhhh......... Mom, it's me, Jason. Please stop screaming, otherwise neighbors will come here to see what's going on."

Then she became calm and screaming stopped. I moved my hand away and she turned herself towards me. "Are you mad, Jason? I thought you were a criminal trying to rape me. I almost died of fear," she yelled at me and her face had turned red because of both fear and anger.

She is usually a calm character. Even if she gets angry, she quickly gets back to her calm self.

I turned my head down and waited until she calmed down. After about 5 minutes I slowly muttered, "I'm really sorry mom, I just wanted to surprise you and say good morning. I never thought you'd get so angry on me for it." And I turned to go back to my room.

But, mom was quicker than me. She hugged me before I could leave and suddenly started to cry hiding her face in my chest. "I'm really sorry Jason. Please forgive me baby. Please forgive me. I just blamed you for nothing. I accused you for a thing that I know you would never do. I have been a bad mother to my baby boy. Haven't I?", and she looked at my face with tearful eyes.

My eyes too swelled up with tears after I saw the tears in her eyes. I held her closer to me with my left hand and wiped her tears away with my right hand. "No mom, you are the best mother a son could have. I'm so lucky and proud to be your son. You are the light that shows me the right path in my life. I love you mom. I always will. Nothing can change it."

She rubbed my cheeks with her delicate hands and smiled. "Thank you very much Jason. You are such a sweet boy and you are the best son a mother can have. I love you too, my sweet boy," and kissed my cheeks.

Then there was a deep silence between us and we kept looking into each others eyes. All I could see was her love for me which went beyond the limits. I'm sure she must have seen my love with forbidden lust. My cock began to respond to this beautiful woman who was wearing only a bath robe. Then onward my cock took over the control of my body from my brain. The evil voice in my head said, "This is the best time to seduce your mom. Just do it."

But another voice said, "This is your mother who always looked after you, nourished you. How can you do it with your mother? Your mother will always hate you for it."

With my brain malfunctioning for the time, I decided to listen to the first voice. "What's wrong with it?" I said to me, "It's not just a fuck. I need to make love to her. Show her how much I love her. It will only take our love to another dimension which most mothers and sons do not explore."

I slowly bent down and kissed her soft, full lips. Her lips felt so soft on mine and it was better than all the girls I've kissed before. Even though she has kissed my lips a few times before, it was mom who did all the action. This was the first time I began kissing. For the first few seconds she didn't respond, but she didn't show any resistance too. Suddenly she began to kiss me back and she kept her one hand on the back of my head while the other on my back and pulled me closer to her. Mom's kisses in the past were innocent motherly kisses to her son. But today it has changed to kiss between man and a woman.

I wanted more from the kiss. So I pushed my tongue towards her lips. She did resist slightly at first, but then tentatively opened her mouth and let my tongue in. I pushed my tongue inside and began to explore each and every corner of her mouth. I was so obsessed with mom that even her saliva too tasted like honey to me. Then her tongue started to duel with mine for the control and it really turned to be a wonderful kiss.

I knew mom was so turned on and I started to fondle her left breast over her bath robe with my right hand. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples which hadn't had a man's attention in 19 years, stiffened under my palms in seconds. My cock was rock hard by then and I thought I would cum just by kissing her and fondling her tits. It was poking her crotch and to my amazement, mom began to slowly grind her hips on it. This new sensation was too much for me. I began to moan into her mouth and she too began to moan simultaneously.

Part of my mind wanted to cum so badly while the other part needed to hold it on for some time and enjoy this moment. While I was battling with my own mind, mom suddenly broke the kiss and pushed me away. "No Jason, stop. I just got carried away. This is wrong. This is incest. You shouldn't do it with your mother. It's a sin, Jason."

"How can it be wrong mom?" I asked. "We are two consensual adults showing our love to each other. No one is raped here. Is it? This is going to be a sin if one of us is forced to have sex with the other. God always blesses for the true love, mom. He will never abandon us. Believe me."

But, she wasn't easily convinced. She asked, "OK then. Let's assume there's no problem with it. But what are we going to tell others? Your friends, my friends, neighbors. When they get to know about such a thing, they'll call me a slut who is fucking her own son. What are we going to do then?"

"Fuck them mom," I said. "We can be mother and son when we go out and lovers at home. Otherwise we can move to another state where no one knows us. Then we'll have full freedom to do anything. Besides, we are not living in a tribal society. This is modern society, mom. I'm ready to face any challenge if you are with me, mom. I love you so much."

With that I held her beautiful face with my hands and kissed her luscious lips. She too kissed me back, but mom pulled away after a short time. "Time for breakfast," she said and then took both our plates to the dining table. I stood there watching mom's elegance even she is wearing only a bathrobe.

"Come on Jason. I'm getting late." Mom's voice brought me out from the trance.

I wanted her to stay at home today so that we can make love the whole day. Initially I wasn't going to throw my idea as I knew that she wouldn't change her decision for anything. But it's always good to have a go.

I pulled a chair and sat next to mom. Even while having my breakfast my eyes were always fixed to her beautiful body. I hurriedly finished my meal before her and turned to her side. "Mom, can't you stay home today? I mean you can call the office and get a sick leave so that we can have whole day."

"Look Jason, I'm not going to call for a sick leave today. I have some important work at the office. But I have some time left before I get ready. I think it's better to talk and clear our doubts. Isn't it honey?" Mom asked me.

I said, "Of course mom. It's always good to clear our doubts before everything."

She stood up and took my hand. "Come to my bedroom Jason. It's a better place to discuss."

I followed her towards her bedroom watching the swaying of her wide hips. We entered the room and she didn't bother to close the bedroom door as there was no one in the house except us. My mom is a very neat and tidy person. It could be seen by the arrangement of her room. Everything was in the right place and the room was so clean and I could smell mom's favorite fragrance, Rose. She sat on the bed and pat on her mattress signaling me to sit there. I sat very close to her and as soon as I sat there, she began to speak. "I don't have much time. So, let's come to the point directly. How long you've been having these feelings about me, Jason?"

I knew that it was the start of decisive few minutes of my life. My answers could ruin my relationship with mom forever or it could further strengthen our bond by giving it a new dimension. O started to speak. "It's been few years mom. I'm not quite sure how it came to my mind. I think it may be because you and I were the only ones we had for each other since my childhood. You were always there for me, mom. I think those feelings have turned from a son's love towards his mother to a man's love towards a woman. I love you mom. I'm in love with you."

12