Romance With My Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a much more serious look on her face. Then she asked, "Why me, son? Girls would be fighting each other to be with a handsome young man like you. They are young, hot and attractive. I'm too old for you Jason. You should be going out with girls of your age."

I wasn't ready to give up. I said, "Mom, I always wanted someone who can understand me and who can be with me in hard times and support me. I wanted to love someone, to be loved by someone. All my girlfriends in high school just needed to have some fun with boys. I'm not that kind, mom. It was you who provided all the love and affection I needed. You were always there with me in hard times and supported me. Besides, you are not old. You look like 28 or 30, not 37. Any girl would be dying to get a body like yours. Even some of my friends told me that you are one of the hottest mothers in the school. Have you ever noticed how many men and women turn their heads towards you when you go somewhere?"

She was looking at me with a look of disbelief in her eyes. She said, "Oh honey, you are so sweet. But don't exaggerate about my beauty. I may be beautiful, but not that much like you said."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Believe it or not, mom. That's the truth. I'll prove it tonight."

"OK then," She said with a smile.

My cock was rock hard all throughout our conversation and I needed mom so badly. So, I leaned towards mom and planted a soft kiss on her lips. She too kissed me back and once again we started a passionate kiss. I held her face with both of my hands and tried to push my tongue into her mouth. But, disappointing me, she pulled her face away at the very last moment. Then she stood up in a panic. "I'm really sorry honey. I need to get dressed for work. So, you better go to your room."

I was thoroughly disappointed with her response. But I was horny and I needed mom so badly. So, I pleaded, "Oh mom please, are you really getting late? I thought we would have some time before you leave."

She smiled and rubbed my cheek. She said, "Baby, just look at the time. By this time I should've finished dressing. So, be a good boy and let me dress," and pulled me from her bed.

Then I showed her the obvious tent formed on my shorts. "Then what about this?"

She pushed me out of her room and said, "Take care it on your own like you are used to." Then she winked me and closed the door.

Even though I needed to masturbate so badly, I suppressed my feelings as I didn't want to miss the good bye kiss from mom. So I went to the living room and watched TV for about 15 minutes. After sometime she came out of her room and rushed towards me. She was wearing one of her usual office dresses, but I felt that she looked more hot and seductive rather than other days. May be it was because of the special time we shared that morning. I automatically stood up as she came to me. She kissed my cheeks and planted a quick kiss on my lips. She gave me my pocket money and said, "Be a good boy today behave well." They were her regular advises for me in every morning. "And don't forget, we have to go out on a date tonight."

She smiled at me and quickly rushed out of the door. I waited until I was sure that her car had left and I took my cock out and masturbated fantasizing about making love to mom. It didn't take much time to blast my load of cum all over my hand and closed front door. Yes, I couldn't wait until I reached my room. So I masturbated right there as soon as I closed the door. I climaxed very quickly and shoot my load on to the front door.

I returned back to my normal self as I came down from my climax. Then I made the plan on how we would spend our evening. As it is our first date, I thought about a dinner and then we would walk along the "Marine Walk", a small foot path between the beach and the main road. I knew that mom always loved to walk along it and we went there many times when I was small.

The next thing I had to look after was restaurant reservation. I checked my bank account to make sure there is enough money to give mom the treat of her life. Then I made a telephone call to "Citrus", the best hotel in town and reserved a table for us. I asked them to reserve a table at a corner so that we can have some privacy.

I spent the whole day playing video games and surfing internet. But it was hard for me to concentrate on anything because the only thing in my mind was my date with mom. In the afternoon I brought a bunch of red roses and kept them in my room. I knew that my mom loved red roses so much.

Evening arrived very slowly and mom came home about half an hour earlier than usual. I was in my room watching a movie when she came home. I heard her car door close and then she opened the door and shouted, "I'm home, sweetie. Where are you?" I quickly ran to the living room as soon as I heard her voice. She seemed excited and there wasn't even a hint of tiredness on her pretty face. She came to me and kissed my cheeks. I could smell the remains of her perfume which she sprayed this morning. Just that smell and her kiss made my cock rock hard in seconds. She said, "I need a good bath and then get ready for our date."

Then I started to talk like I was in a trance, "I need you to look like an angel, mom. I want every man to turn their heads at you. I want to be the envy of the men in town to accompany the most beautiful woman in town."

She smiled and rubbed my cheeks with her soft hands. "You are such a sweet boy. You always make me flatter with those lovely words," and she went to her room.

I too went to my room to get dressed. I shaved my facial hair, had a nice bath and dressed in my best suit for the date. Then I sprayed some perfume and made my hair to have a nice look to couple with my beautiful mother. After I got ready I went to the living room with the bunch of roses I bought for her and waited until she got ready. About 15 minutes later mom appeared from her room looking like a goddess. She was wearing an open shoulder black dinner dress which showed a little bit of her large bosom and gave a slight hint about her deep cleavage and it was long enough to reach her ankles. Her hair was done in a manner that part of it was falling over her left breast while the rest was falling on her back. She had applied her make up more than usual and for me she was looking very much younger than her age.

She seductively walked closer to me and posed herself to show me the dress. I was speechless for the whole time. I don't know for how long I've been staring at her. Then she grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "Hey Jason, what happened?"

Then only I came back to my senses, "Wha.... Oh, I.... I'm sorry mom. You are really gorgeous tonight. I'm out of words to describe how beautiful you are. Any man who will see you like this will go nuts for sure. That's what just happened to me."

After she heard it, her face got blushed like a teenage girl. "Thank you, honey. I'm so happy to know that this old lady can still turn a young man on."

It was so annoying to hear her tell herself "an old lady". "MOM, you are not old and you don't look old. How many times I have to tell it to you?"

She accepted the defeat after my loud shouting. "Okay. Okay. I'm not old and I don't look old. Right? By the way, which lucky girl is going to get that bunch of roses from you tonight?"

I started to walk to her. "She is the most special woman in my life and she is the most beautiful woman I know. But tonight she looks more beautiful than ever."

Then I presented it to her. "This is for you mom," and then I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close.

She looked at the flowers and said, "These are so beautiful baby." Then she looked at my eyes with so much love, "I love you Jason."

I replied her, "I love you too mom," and kissed her full lips softly. If the kiss went on for too long, I knew that I would lose myself completely in her. So, I pulled my lips away quickly even before mom could respond. Then I stepped back from her and asked, "Shall we go ma'am?"

She smiled and held my arm. "Let's go."

We went out and I asked her the car keys, "I'll drive today. You are my date tonight."

She handed me the keys and I opened the door for her to get in to the car. She smiled at the door and kissed my cheek. "You've turned into a fine gentleman."

"That's because of you, mom," I replied.

I closed the door after she sat and then I got onto the driver seat and started to drive. She turned to my side and asked, "Where are we going , honey?"

"That's a surprise, mom."

Mom said, "Really! Oh, you are so good at them."

Hotel Citrus was about 30 minutes drive away from our home. Mom was silent almost all the way to the hotel. Looked like she was thinking about something important. May be its about our relationship. But, when I turned the car from main road to the hotel her facial expression totally changed from that blank thoughtful look to a look of utter surprise.

"Oh my god, Jason. Isn't this too expensive for us?"

I parked the vehicle and then kissed her cheek. "Nothing is expensive when it's for you, mom. Besides, I have saved from my pocket money. So don't worry about the price. It's all taken care of. So just relax and enjoy it."

I went out and opened the door for her to get down. She held my hand and we went to the reception. The receptionist directed us to the table and while we walked in between the tables mom became the center of the attraction of most male eyes as usual. But unlike other days, she was noticing about it and I held her closer to me to show them that I am her man.

We went to the table and I pulled the chair for her to sit down. I sat in front of her and we had a little talk about my childhood and her office work. She looked so happy that day. We spent a really nice time. We ordered Chinese foods, her favourites. Then we ordered some dessert and had some wine too. I had only one glass of wine as I had to drive. But mom had 2 or 3 glasses. All the while we kept chatting. While we were having wine the orchestra started to play music. Few couples joined the dance floor and after a while I to wanted to dance with mom. So, I asked her, "Would you come to dance with me, my lady."

She stood up from her chair, "How can I refuse the invitation of a handsome young man?"

Then we too joined the dance floor. Actually we didn't dance. We just held each other close and just stepped to the music. I really loved the feeling of her boobs getting crushed on my chest. They felt so soft on me. It had a direct effect on my cock and it started to stir inside my trouser. I wanted to feel her the effect she had on me. So I lowered my hand on her back slowly towards her ass and pushed her bottom more towards me. She looked at me with a smile on her face. "Looks like someone is so excited to dance with his mom."

"That's the effect you have on me, mom. To be honest, it's like this whenever I'm with you," I replied.

She rubbed my cheek with her soft hands and made her mouth pointy to make such a funny facial expression, "Oh my poor baby. I can't help with that. Can I?"

I couldn't stop laughing after seeing her face. I bent my head down and whispered to her, "You might be able to help me with it. But who is going to help the other men whom you caused the same effect tonight?"

Her face blushed after my words and she hid her face on my chest. "I wasn't joking mom. Didn't you see how men were looking at you when we entered the hotel and most of them are still looking at you. Just look around," I said.

I slowly turned around with her but she was looking nowhere except my eyes. "I don't care whether anyone is looking at me or not. All I care about is whether the man holding me right now is looking at me or not."

I couldn't believe what I heard and I was so glad to hear that she didn't want any other man except me. Those words were really a positive signal from mom. She was still looking at my eyes and all I could see was her eyes which were filled with so much love for me. Even though I knew that she too needed me as much as I needed her, I didn't want to make things rush. I wanted to make our first night very special.

I brought my face closer to her and whispered, "I love you so much, mom," and then I kissed her lips. Mom also responded me by kissing back and it went on for good 45 seconds until the song was over. It wasn't a deep passionate, tongue dueling kiss, but it was far from an innocent mother-son kiss too.

We went back to our table when the song was over. It was about 9.30 pm and because I wanted to take her to the Marine Walk I asked her, "Shall we leave now mom?"

She replied me in a playful manner, "You are the man. It's your decision."

Then I paid the bill and we left the hotel. Once again we were holding our hands and we slowly walked to our car. She stopped close to our car and turned to me, "This is the best night I ever had, Jason. Thank you."

I kissed her cheek, "Don't thank me yet mom. The night is still young."

She looked so happy that night and I had never seen her so happy till then. Then we drove along the main road and stopped by the beach. She asked me, "Why did you stop honey?"

I opened the driver's door, "Come out and see yourself mom."

She also got down from the car. I took her hand and walked towards the Marine Walk which had become empty by that time of the day. It didn't have electricity, so the path was lit only by the full moon. "Do you remember this place mom? We used to come here when I was young and we would walk along this path until I became tired."

She smiled, probably because of those sweet memories. "I think you were 5 or 6 years old by then. You never listened to me when I said that I was tired. You kept walking and I always had to come after you," she chuckled.

We walked down the path for about 45 minutes and then turned to come back. All the way through we were talking about my childhood and how she enjoyed being with me. She stopped me when we came closer to the car. I couldn't understand why she did that. So I turned to her. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me closer. She looked so beautiful under the moon light and she was looking at my eyes. "May I thank you now?" she asked.

"I think you can thank me now."

She pulled my head down instantly for another kiss. But this time it was more passionate than the last. I also wrapped my arms around her waist and responded to her kiss. Then I felt her tongue searching for entry into my mouth and I opened my mouth to welcome her searching tongue. Her tongue ran to every corner of my mouth, so did mine in hers. Little "mmhhh,"s and "aahh,"s escaped from both our mouths but all of them were muffled with each other's mouths. My hands went all around her back and ass while she kept her arms wrapped around my neck the whole time. I didn't want to ruin the moment just like that morning, so I didn't try anything other than that.

Eventually, she broke the kiss and we still held each other close while keeping our foreheads in contact. She looked at each other again and mom was the first to break the silence. "How was that for a thank you, baby?"

I was in quite a shock. "Wow mom, if that is the way you are going to thank me, I will take you out everyday."

She was smiling and said, "You are so sweet, baby. There's something I need to tell you."

I was curious to know what that was. "What's that mom? Please tell me."

She took a deep breath in, "This will change our lives forever. But I can't keep it within myself anymore. So I decided to tell you."

I was listening to her curiously. She said, "I thought about what you told me this morning. honey, I to have been having these odd thoughts about you for some time. Sometimes when I was masturbating all I could think about is you. I tried to imagine any other person, actor, work colleagues, neighbors, but all those faces become your face when I climaxed. At first I thought it was just a motherly attraction towards you. But those imaginations became more and more frequent. I started to think about the size of your cock and without realizing, I was checking you out when you weren't looking at me. Then I realized that something should be horribly wrong with me."

Her eyes were tearful and a drop of tear was falling along her cheek. I kissed her cheek where the tear drop was. She continued her story. "I told Megan about it without telling that it was you. She told me it was the images of people that we lust most are the ones we see in these fantasies. Then I came home and thought about it. But it was not the pure lust I had about you. I wanted you to hold me, kiss me, make love to me, cuddle with me, whisper your love to me. I didn't want just a fuck. I could've got it from any man. But all I needed was something that I've never felt in my life. I needed to feel loved by a man. To feel loved unconditionally. I was craving for it. I noticed how you were checking me out lately. There was lust and so much love in your eyes. I tried so hard to bury those feelings about you. But your eyes only re-ignited them. I just didn't have the courage to take the first step."

She was turning her head down, but was still speaking. "I know that such thoughts about your son is a sin and the society won't accept it. But honey how can love be wrong? But I can's hide these feelings anymore, baby. I love you. I love you like a woman loves her man. I love you my baby," she covered her face in my chest and started to cry.

That was the happiest moment in my life. I couldn't believe she just told me that she loves me as her man. As usual, I also started to cry with her. "Oh mom, why didn't you tell me before. We would've been lot happier if one of us had the courage to confront our feelings. Let's not worry and face the future."

Mom lifted her face off my chest and looked at me. Her face had become a mess with the tears rolling on her cheeks and some make up & mascara had disappeared. "I'm really sorry, my love. Let's go home and I need you to make love to me tonight."

Those were the words I had wanted to hear from her since I knew what love was. I swept her feet off the ground and took her to my arms. "You bet I will, mom."

I carried her to the car and placed her on the passenger seat. Then I closed the door and quickly jumped to the driver seat on the other side. She knew that I was excited and going to drive like a mad man. So she warned me, "Drive slowly honey. We don't want to face an accident, do we? We have all the time in the world. So drive slow and carefully."

I drove home slowly and carefully as her instructions. Her hand was rubbing my thighs all the way to our home. That was a real torture for me, but somehow I managed to drive home without facing any accident and stopped it on our drive way.

-------------------------------------

That was the first chapter of Jason and Jessica's love story. I hope you enjoyed it. Next chapter is going to be a sex filled chapter with lots of love. It will be about how Jason and Jessica spend their first night as lovers. Please vote for my story and I accept all the comments whether they are good or bad. Thank you for your time.

12