Romance With My Mom Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to do those things for real?" I asked.

"Of course yes," Megan answered without any hesitation.

I smiled wickedly looking at mom. She nodded her head. "I want you to lick mom's pussy and make her cum. And once I pull my cock out, you should eat up every bit of cum dripping from her pussy. Are you in?" I asked.

"Wow. One of my biggest fantasies is coming to life." said Megan.

I pulled my cock out and our mingled cum started to drip as soon as I pulled out. Megan started lapping the juices and mom whispered me, "Fuck her."

I rolled out from bed. Then positioned myself behind Megan who was perfectly positioned for a doggy style fucking. I rubbed my cock along her slit a few times and pushed it in a single hard thrust. Megan moaned, "Aaahhhh.... Jason, oh my god, fuck me."

I don't know what came over me. I just grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled it. Megan screamed, but I didn't care. "Now shut up and lick that pussy, bitch." I said her and released her hair.

She got back to her work. I have to tell you that Megan's pussy wasn't tight as mom's. Probably because she is older than mom by 3 years and she had been married for sometime. The room got filled with the moans of all three of us in a while. Megan was an easy cummer. She came really quickly and mom too came on Megan's face. But I wasn't done yet. So, mom suggested for me to lay down while both of them suck me dry.

Oh god, that was one of the best blow jobs in my life. Both women trying to make me cum with their mouths and hands. They took turns in sucking my cock and the balls. Two hot mouths working on one cock, the odds are for the guy to get off quickly. That's exactly what happened to me. I didn't want to hold onto it. So I let it go as soon as It hit me. I warned them, "Girls, here it comes," and released rope after rope of my seed onto their faces. Both of them got almost equal amounts on their faces and they began to lick my cm off each other's faces. That was so erotic to watch.

Mom and Megan laid on either side of me after their little erotic show. Both of them turned to my side crushing their big tits against my arms and rubbing my body gently. They kissed my cheeks simultaneously. "I love you so much, baby," mom said.

"I love you too mom," I said and kissed her lips.

"Oh girl, you weren't bluffing when you told us that your guy was so good in bed. Were you?" Megan asked mom.

"Well, you got a first hand experience yourself," mom told her and both of them laughed.

I wrapped my arms under their necks and held them close for some time enjoying the comfort of having two women at once. "Guys, I think its time for me to leave," Megan said looking at the clock. "You have to do packing and have some rest. And me being here won't help you with either of them."

"No its OK Megan. Please stay for lunch," Mom said.

"No Jess, I need to go now. I better let you have some privacy and I have plans for the afternoon," Megan said getting up and wearing her clothes.

Mom said "Ok then."

Megan got dressed up and we accompanied her to the door. We were wearing our bathrobes in case anyone would see us at the door. "Thank you for the wonderful experience. I still feel like your cock is in me. And Jessica, don't forget to call me as soon as you get there. I want your new mobile phone number so I can call you whenever I miss you. Jason, Always keep your mother happy. She is a great woman and I don't want to hear that my best friend is sad. Right?". Then she pat mom's belly and said, "Hey, be a good child to your mommy and daddy, and don't give them trouble."

Then she hugged both of us and departed. We had a shower together and we started to pack our stuff. It took the whole afternoon. Then we ordered dinner from a restaurant as we had done enough for a day. We had an early sleep that night because of our fatigue and we had lots of work on next day.

---------------------------

Thank you everyone for your time. Please leave a comment and vote for my story. Chapter 7 will be coming soon. Please be patient as I have my studies and everything to balance with this. So, sometimes my submissions may take some time. Thank you once again.

12