Romancing the Librarian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and I kissed her. "If you make a couple of sandwiches, I'll get the bike organized."

I filled the gas tank, and it started right up. I went in and we packed lunch into something she could wear while we rode.

I headed south on the highway. "Do I get to know where we are going?"

"Hang on and let it be a surprise."

Half an hour later we reached the end of the road at almost ten thousand feet, with a small hydro reservoir in front of us. "We're going to take an easy hike up that ridge over there."

The trail was faint, but not difficult. We were both out of breath, taking slow steps. It was almost an hour before we reached the top of the ridge, with a glorious view to the west. Mountain after mountain disappeared into the haze. We sat on a rock, drinking water.

"This is the second time you have gotten me somewhere nice after scaring me."

"I warned you."

"You remember that Frank Buck line? Well, if you bring me back alive, your benefits will continue."

"Now you are the one with the sappy lines."

She climbed into my lap. "You see all this sharp rock? It makes me think of the thick Persian rug in front of the fireplace in my house. When we get home, you could ravish me on that rug with a hot fire going. It wouldn't destroy my bottom like these rocks would."

I kissed her and said, "Down around that corner and about a mile to the south is a warm glacial lake with a nice sandy beach."

"You are thinking of taking me there, in both senses of the word?"

"Yes, but it's a bit complicated for our first day. We would either have to climb back out to here, or go farther south to the road and hitchhike back."

"Yes, strenuous and risky. What I'm coming to expect from you."

"Here's another idea. We go back and motor south and east in the RV, taking our time and eating lunch at a good place in the pines that I know. Another hour or so east and we will be at a hot springs resort with marvelous concrete tubs to soak in. Very neat and clean."

"I see. You bring me up here in the stratosphere to freeze, and then down there to parboil."

We sat in silence, enjoying the view, until she stood and started down the trail. "A hot spring sounds nice."

I took it easy, finding our way several thousand feet down the canyon on the bike. Marian had her arms wrapped around me and nibbled at my neck every so often. When we got back to the van, I said, "Before we go home, you have to drive this. Part of your new identity."

She looked at me and finally smiled. "I think you've made me just crazy enough to do that."

I high fived her and we went in to get organized. I called the resort and took an available unit for the night. Unlimited hot shower water was a big attraction. They also knew a place nearby where I could deal with the RV's tank needs.

We sat in the tub in early dusk, wine glasses in hand. Birds flitted in the cottonwood trees above us. A few stars were out.

"This is all part of your grand seduction, isn't it?"

Her lips were soft but demanding. Marian's fires were lit. She had given in. I wasn't after her educated mind, I was drawing out her lust.

She whispered in my ear, "You have reduced me to a quivering, horny lump of female that can't get enough of you."

"Have you gotten over being angry about my seduction techniques?"

"Maybe. Right now I am wallowing in knowing that you intend to take me as often as you like and I will scream and come and scream some more."

I leaned down and licked her very pink nipple, which emerged now and then from the hot spring water that issued from the ground a few dozen yards away and was carried to the tubs in pipes. We didn't have any company at the moment, but Marian looked like that was not a worry.

"Are you going to marry me?"

"This morning, I thought all I had to do was fall for you."

I pulled her into my lap facing away. This let me work on her neck and rub her tits. She took a long drink of wine and relaxed against me.

"I've read novels where men do this to unsuspecting women. Then cart them off to a harem someplace."

"You aren't ready for a harem are you?"

She twisted, arms around my neck. "No, but I am feeling like a fuck toy. That stuff of yours works some kind of magic on my girl parts. They tingle and want to know where your hard cock is."

"There is a nice steak dinner ready for the broiler in the RV. Can your supercharged pussy wait until after dinner?"

She pulled my hair as she climbed out of the tub. "I'm cooked enough. Going to the shower in the room." Her fine white ass disappeared in the gloom.

I sat there, parboiling and considering my fate. I had already made several errors. Well, at least errors from the point of view of preserving my bachelor freedoms. Taking a new partner into your life is not a little deal. I had learned that the hard way with my first wife. But Marian was something special. I'd never run into a smart, literate, sexy woman who was fun to talk to and fun to fuck. A little voice said giving up some freedom to her might be a good deal. Another little voice said, 'Bullshit!'

I followed after her, pink all over, weak in the knees, and not sure what to do next except make dinner.

She was seated at the kitchenette. The vegetables were started. She was sipping bourbon and had her nose in a magazine. I sensed I was in trouble, so grabbed clean clothes and went to the shower in the room. I soaped up and wondered what she was thinking. Probably unhappy about tossing all her reserve out the window and letting this guy she doesn't really know have his cock in her every few hours. Not very dignified. What was the little voice telling her about the orgasms? She could find a better cock somewhere else? Maybe she was trying to decide if my offer of marriage was real. Even if real, did she want to give up her freedoms?

I walked slowly back to the van. She was up against the headboard. "Come here."

"Take your shirt off and sit in front of me."

She started with my scalp, massaging thoroughly. Then the neck, rotating my head to right and left, making it crack. Then shoulders, beating them with the heel of her hands and digging hard with fingers.

Finally, I said, "What's going on?"

"They say massage is good for you after being in the tub."

"Why aren't I working on you?"

"Because I got to you first, and because it is helping me work out my frustrations. Now shut up."

What she was doing was very nice, so it was easy to be quiet. The hands got softer and slower and stopped. Her head was on me and she was crying. One hand came up and tried to pound on me. She mumbled under her breath, "Oh, shit, this isn't working."

I got us worked around with her on my chest. Tears were running freely. I pulled the bedcover over us and she quieted down. Lying there motionless with her eyes closed, she said, "Maybe you should take me home. I can't be any fun to be around like this. I'm a basket case of nerves and emotions."

"I didn't give you permission to use me for therapy."

She was silent for a while.

"Yes, I guess that's it, unauthorized use of therapist. Long time single librarian talks to guy and everything tumbles out. Guy's cock opens up librarian and inhibitions she didn't even know she had fall on the floor." She giggled. I thought, things can't be all bad.

I moved my hand under the tee shirt. The breast was warm and inviting.

I whispered in her ear, "Guy finds woman of his dreams and loses his head."

She sat up and beat on my chest. "Didn't I tell you I would beat you if you didn't stop using those sappy lines on me!"

I pulled the shirt off and tickled her. She pounded harder. I slipped the shorts off and stuck my hand between her legs.

"No, you can't. We have to be grownup about this."

I jammed my hard as nails cock into her and swung us around so she was on top, still trying to beat on me.

"I read some place that if you want to have a serious talk with a woman, get her speared on your cock first."

She went wild, yelling at me, rolling us over and over, trying to squeeze me out of her. When she was exhausted, I was still in her hot twat, and she was on top, laughing and crying.

"I'm not letting you go until you talk to me."

"I refuse." Her eyes glared at me.

"You said you were working on a new identity. Is this it? The woman who cries, beats on me, fucks me, laughs with me?"

"That's the woman I want to marry."

"Oh shit, shit, shit. How can I do this? We haven't dated, we haven't courted. What about an engagement?"

I had her over my legs, working on her the way she worked on me.

"Damn, that feels nice. If I am so foolish as to marry you, do I get regular massage?"

"Every night without fail."

"Do you have any money? Will two of us have to live on my trust?"

"I'm worth more than seven figures. Publishing has been good to me."

"I'm almost too old for babies. Are you going to make me pregnant?"

"I'd love to knock you up. It was one of my dangerous teenage fantasies."

"I live in a very nice house. Will you make me move?"

"Not if you agree to a little remodeling and restoration. My nickel."

"Do you think you can tolerate my awful relatives? There aren't too many."

"Mine are bad too. We can trade off dealing with them."

She got up. Her red eyes were sparkling. "Let's eat."

After all that, we ate like cowboys, wolfing down big hunks of red meat. She didn't talk and kept me in suspense until she had dished up the vanilla ice cream, put chocolate sauce on it, and fed me the first spoonful.

"I accept." Her cold tongue found mine and we had a long ice creamy kiss.

I was in shock. She actually said yes. My little voices were totally confused. I was not thinking straight, but I knew enough to keep my arm tight around her.

"You have to promise to make me keep liking sex with you. If I slack off, you can beat me."

My fingers went up under the leg of the shorts and found a very wet place.

"That's all your doing. Every time we wrestle, I gush like crazy."

"The way to your heart involves wrestling?"

"Crazy, but it seems to be that way." She tousled my hair and applied her teeth to my neck. "Grrrr."

The bright desert sun was shining on us. We were nestled together, pretending to be asleep. She pushed me away and sat up. I turned over and looked at her boobs. She had plump tits with a little sag. The skin around her large pink nipple was very light colored. She looked at me looking at her.

"Pervert."

I reached out and pinched the closest nipple.

"Molester of innocent women."

"You don't know how many women I have molested. Come here."

She lay on me and we gazed at the desert out the window. I ran my fingers down her spine.

"If I marry you, you have to promise me lots of lazy mornings like this in exotic locations."

Silence. My fingers worked around on her back muscles. Lazy circles.

"We don't have to go home, you know. My brother doesn't need this any time soon. Have you seen the Indian country in the southwest?"

She raised her head and bit my nipple, gently.

"Are you still trying to blast me out of my small time existence?"

"Smart librarian needs to expand her horizons."

"You are swelling my head with all this talk about smart."

"I'm doing my best to be the infatuated lover saturated with lust."

"You are succeeding. I just gushed on your leg."

"Let's go to the shower. You drained me with that middle of the night attack and I can't get it up."

She sipped her coffee and stared at me across the dinette table. "I said I'd marry you last night, didn't I?"

I stared back. "Regretting it?"

She put her hand on mine. "God, no. I'm sitting here all in a daze trying to figure out what being married means. The first time was over before it started."

"Being married isn't fashionable anymore. I shouldn't have leaned on you with a proposal."

"Did you mean that business about needing to be married to a woman you loved?"

"Yes."

"And a pregnant woman should have a married father for her baby?"

"Yes, but terribly old fashioned."

"I could get married in my grandmother's wedding dress. My mom insisted that I take care of it. If I lose a few pounds I could fit in it."

"I don't have a high collar or a top hat."

I picked her up, grabbed the coffee and walked to the unmade bed.

She straddled me and kissed me and dripped tears on me.

"Damn"

"Oh?"

"Double damn. I've hopelessly fallen in love with you. Hot, wet, passionate love. That's only supposed to happen to young girls."

I held her and we rocked back and forth. She asked, "Can we go to Death Valley on the way?"

"Of course. There is a nice place to stay. It even has a toy golf course with green stuff they call grass."

"When are we going to do the ceremony, before you are knocked up or after?"

She sat up grinning and pulled my ears. "You have been having sex with a woman without any protection. You haven't even asked. I suppose you thought the smart librarian would know to take care of that item? Maybe I'm knocked up already." She leaned down and whispered, "Lover."

I jumped up, pulling her into a clinch and pounding on her butt. "I'm scandalized. You casually seduced me, faking orgasms to get my precious sperm deep inside you. Now you pull out the shotgun and blackmail me."

I kissed her hard. She hissed, "Your imagination is too active, buster. We better get on the road before you have any more crazy tales in your head."

The RV was headed straight down a very straight road, going to the low desert.

"I have a compromise. I won't turn you in to the police. Instead, you and I will have a virtual trial marriage for thirty days on the road. All the standard married activities. At the end of the month, we are back home, and we are announcing our wedding if we are still in love."

She glanced over at me.

I waited a minute. "You made that up to scare me. To get back for the stupid thing I said to you about babies."

She was smiling. "You're right. I saw you wince. You deserved it for scaring me with that talk about shotguns."

"So, in our own minds, we are married?"

"Yes, but there is that condition I told you about last night."

I tried to remember. "Which one?"

She was out of her seat, yanking my hair and threatening an RV wreck.

"There was only one, good for nothing. I said you have to keep me coming on your big cock."

The RV sat in the Furnace Creek sun, almost two hundred feet below sea level. I had my aviator sun glasses on, the ones with gold frames that make you look aggressive and risky to women. Marian was behind the wheel, elegant in short shorts and a black tee I had bought her in a sports store before we came over the Panamints. She looked aggressive and risky to my eye. In an earlier day, she would have been called a pushy broad. I said to myself, you already knew that. In a while, I was going to take her to the old timer saloon and watch what the local studs thought.

We were still having sex several times a day, most of the collisions started by her. She made fake threats in a husky voice to report me for abuse. Last night, we camped in a dry canyon aways back from the highway and had rough sex. She threatened to cut off my dick and I put her over my knees and told her threats would keep her ass red for days. She dared me and I did it. Ten good swats. She screamed at me she didn't mean it and please stop. When I did, she was crying real tears and creaming on my fingers in her pussy. Two minutes later she was straddling me and dropping herself on my cock and climaxing with moans and shudders. She fell asleep in my arms, but woke at midnight, used the toilet and got me back inside her for a tearful fuck in which she apologized for being a slut. I told her I loved her and please don't stop beating on me.

We hiked almost every day, and her legs were tanning up and slimming down. Muscle showed in her calves. This was my girl and I was feeling possessive. Silly guy. No man possesses a woman like Marian. I was overwhelmed by the way she consciously gave herself to me, matching my lust with hers. We told each other we were just silly newlyweds and it would wear off. I hoped not.

We registered to get another endless shower and sat next to the RV in our folding chairs, munching on tuna sandwiches. The sun felt good. I told her we were turning into snowbirds. She read to me from the book on Death Valley hikes. Anything interesting seemed to involve a lot of driving, or a lot of hiking, or both. I closed my eyes.

She asked, "Is this a good place for me to learn to drive the bike?"

"Uncrowded road, good sight lines."

"I'll give you a special reward if you get it down and make sure it starts."

"You give me so many special rewards I can't keep them straight." I got up and got the bike down. It started on the first try. "Let's go get some gas. You can wear my helmet and goggles and try it out in the open field here in the back."

I moved my chair and watched her making cautious circles, then not so cautious circles. Braking and accelerating. Looked like a natural. A biker lady with her black tee and bare legs. A couple of guys were looking at her as they unloaded their car. One of the women with them said, "She's not for you, Gary," and laughed, glancing at me. I winked at her.

Marian brought the bike up near me. "I suppose the acid test is whether you get on the back of this with me?" I nodded and climbed on, keeping my hands off her boobs because of the audience.

She popped the clutch and we moved off smartly. I yelled in her ear, "You impressed those two guys back there." I directed her along the path to the saloon and we parked it. She stowed the helmet and shook out her hair. "Put on the glasses and your biker lady look, we're going inside."

There were tables along the side and a few stools at the bar. We took two stools and ordered two MGD's. None of that craft crap for bikers.

She had my hand under the bar, bending and twisting my fingers like she'd break one if I misbehaved.

We had a couple gulps in us when the two couples walked in. I whispered in her ear, "You have the lead, we are on our way to Chaco Canyon and then Yucatan."

The woman who cautioned her husband asked Marian if she could take the stool next to her. She answered in a cool, edgy voice that it was not taken and she was welcome to it. The others took the next three stools. The bartender asked for an order and she said, "The same," gesturing at our bottles.

She opened the conversation, "That's a nice RV you've got there. I keep telling George and Rick we need something like that." Their beer arrived and she took a long swallow. "Where you headed?"

Marian looked at her and jerked her head over her shoulder, "My friend wants to see Chaco Canyon. I want to see Yucatan, so we're doing both."

The woman absorbed the answer and asked, "What do you do that lets you move around like that?"

"He's a writer and I'm a web designer. Gives us freedom." Marian was working on short, punchy biker answers. She shifted the flow of the conversation and said, "I'm Rhonda and this no good is Jake." The other woman said, "I'm Sheila, and this is my husband Rick, his friend George and George's wife SueEllen. "We're from Philly. We do audio support for bands and have a gig in Vegas next week."

I said, "Sheila, I hate to break this up, but I have a call from my editor to take in ten minutes."

We drained our bottles and stood. Rhonda squeezed Sheila's shoulder and said in her ear, "Real nice talking to you, Sheila, have fun here below sea level. There's a lot of outdoors to play in."

The guys didn't miss the tone of Rhonda's remark and laughed as we left.

My biker lady offered me the front seat but I bowed and got on behind her. As she accelerated toward our room, I dug my fingers into her bare hips. "Pretty convincing, Rhonda. You had me fooled."