Romancing the Librarian Pt. 02

Story Info
Another Stray.
10.9k words
4.75
14.1k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The RV was parked at Furnace Creek Ranch in Death Valley. My watch said 3 am and I was completely awake. So was my very new and very nervous bedmate. Her arm was across me and the fingers were lying on my chest. I turned over and she caught my mostly limp cock in her hand. Her lips landed on mine and the cock wasn't staying limp. Marian said, out of the dark, "Is he hitting on you?"

Sheila giggled, "No, we're both awake and he's hard. I'm squeezing him. Do you want some action? I can get out of the way." She giggled again and squeezed me harder. I ran my hand over toward Marian and found two heavy breasts in my way. Sheila's other arm went around Marian and pulled her in. My hand finally got to Marian's tit and pinched it. Sheila said, "My tits are closer, pay attention to them." I fastened my mouth on one and she moaned.

Marian crawled on top of Sheila and kissed her. "When we were play acting yesterday, he accused me of being bi. I've never considered it, but you have a perfect, curvy warm body for me to try it out on."

They rubbed a bit, and started french kissing. I got a hand in both crotches and ground down. Sheila said, "Some of the bands are into threesomes. I never got there. If you and I were lovers, how would we feel about this big cock going around and driving into our holes?"

I said, "We are not finding out right now. You two stay here and do what comes naturally. No lights. We are going out of here dead quiet. You can move around after we are down the highway a bit."

I got out of there on my parking lights with as little engine noise as I could manage. A bright light shone in on me as I neared the exit. I rolled down the window, waved, and said, "Need an early start for LA." If anybody was interested, the RV was headed west.

In ten minutes, there was a cup of coffee in my hand, and a pair of naked tits rubbing the back of my neck.

"We decided we are not giving up cocks."

"That's very good news. I was worried."

"Bullshit. If we tried to say no, you'd just tie us up and take us anyway. Probably beat us too. One of us is already black and blue."

"Come here, Sheila." I pulled her down and kissed the side of her face and said, "Beating up women is sick. We shouldn't even be funning about it."

Her lips were warm and wet on mine. I was having trouble following the center line.

"We have to talk. Later."

"You are not talking to him privately. You are way too sexy. I came three times with you back there. You turned me."

Sheila nuzzled me. "I guess we will talk after I deal with your loving girlfriend."

"I asked her to marry me the other day and she said yes."

"OMG, how romantic. So you are driving around in this thing, engaged, and having all the sex you want? That's unfair. Definitely unfair to us single girls. Will she share you?"

Marian spoke up, "If you asked me that two days ago, I would have said no. Today, I want to talk about it. He gets a veto on any girly byplay. I get veto on any sex with you."

My eyes almost rolled up into my head. Librarian gone wild. Call the cops.

The desert sunrise was incredible. We stopped at a turnout to watch the light work its way down from the top of Telescope Peak to the Valley floor. The women were hugging and kissing, but I was getting attention too. Marian was unleashed. She wiggled her ass as she cleaned up the kitchen and Sheila kept her fingers busy. My lover hugged me and whispered, "I am so jazzed up! I've never felt like this. A cock and a pussy both after me."

Sheila was in a clinch with us. She said to me, "This is a fine woman you have. Makes me tingle all over. Helps me forget that prick, Rick."

We reached the outskirts of Las Vegas before ten. Sheila took the passenger seat and directed me to the rear of a hotel on the strip. "I'll go find the band guy and fix things up. Then you can drop me where my stuff is. Ok?"

We nodded and she disappeared. Marian knelt behind me and rubbed my neck. "She's nice in a crazy kind of way."

"The two of you set each other off. What happened to the librarian I knew once upon a time?"

"You horny thing. You just want to get into my pants." She giggled, "but I don't have any on."

"If we weren't parked on a city street, I'd be after you."

We were still there with her arms around me when Sheila returned. Her face told a story of bad news. "He fired me. Fired all of us. Said he wasn't putting up with a crew that couldn't get along. Didn't care who was at fault."

She was clinging to Marian, sobbing. I said, "Let's get your things and find a place to talk."

Two duffels and a box. That was Sheila's life. Marian and I gazed at the meagre pile and looked sad ourselves.

We were ten miles up the Interstate before Sheila asked, "I thought we were going someplace to talk?"

"We are. There's a good coffeeshop in St. George."

They squeaked together, "That's in Utah!"

Sheila yelled, "He's kidnapping me. Help."

I told Marian, "Take her in the back and calm her down."

There was a lot of loud noise and limbs flying about. Sheila shouted, "OMG, rape in the desert!"

Noises quieted down and I couldn't see anything. In a few minutes, fresh coffee was handed to me.

"No shit, you're taking me with you? I don't have any money. I can fuck, but I don't have any money." Her fingers were in my hair. Two hands were around her, playing with the big tits.

I said, "She told you she was a librarian? A mousy little librarian that thought she was going on a bird watching trip with a divorced guy who was no threat?"

One of the hands dropped and went to work between Sheila's legs. She moaned a little noise. "This is fucking fantastic. I guess I'm going to be the RV slave. Kept naked and horny and whipped if I don't do the chores correctly?"

"What do you know about music systems? The one in here sucks."

Her voice was low and husky, "Mister, you just bought yourself a first class music technician."

In a few minutes she was decently dressed and using her phone to search for audio stores in St. George. She found one she liked and asked, "Your credit card is good for a few bucks?"

"Be my guest."

Sheila and Marion disappeared into the store and came back a half hour later, all smiles. "Pull around back, they are going to install now. We only had to surrender a couple of kisses to get priority attention."

Sheila giggled, "The cute one did put his hand on my ass." Marian came back, "That's nothing. The owner wanted to know if I wanted to see the stock room." They thought this was funnier than I did.

Two big and one little guy came out with boxes. In minutes, the RV dash looked destroyed. Wires everywhere. I hoped they knew what they were doing. This was going to hit my card for a whopping charge, but I kept my mouth shut. They asked for more maneuvering room and we opted for the coffee shop.

Walking away, I muttered, "Everything we own is in there." They took my hands and Marian said, "You know what kind of town this is? See that spire over there? It's the first Tabernacle in Utah. Built by the pioneers in 1871."

One of the workers was nice enough to come and get us. "It's ready now, Ma'am. We'd like you to have these disks as a gift from the store. We appreciate the business." I rolled my eyes and Sheila kissed me. "I want my reward later." The worker was blushing.

The three of them stood by as Sheila inserted the first CD. The wonderful voice of Norah Jones filled the van. It was an incredible job. We all smiled and shook hands with our instant audio friends.

"It has a 100% warranty for six months. Just bring it and we'll fix it," one of them said. Another one added, with a big smile, "That's if you don't put this thing in a ditch while your womenfolk are dancing in the aisles!"

We were headed east again, and I was enjoying the playful sounds of a Mozart horn concerto that was in the stack of disks. Sheila was playing with my hair again. "You really like that stuff?" She was trying to make my ears stand out permanently. "By the way, where are we going? All I can see is red rock."

The two of them shared the passenger seat and watched the scenery. In an hour, we entered an RV park under tall cottonwoods next to a creek. I went to the office to see about a site for the night. The gray haired woman said that would be $40, including electricity and free use of the dumping facility.

"Why don't you two take the bike and go shopping for food, and I'll tend to the tanks and getting us hooked up. Oh, and see if you can rent a second bike for our trip after lunch."

They went off, with Sheila on behind muttering about slutty biker girls. Just what Marian needed, I thought to myself. This was a reinvented woman I was getting. I liked the new version.

When they came back, Sheila was driving her own bike. The tits looked fantastic.

I went over to help with the bags tied on the back. "The guy who rented this told us where we are going. You are such a louse, trying to keep secrets from us. How were we supposed to know there was a National Park just around the corner?"

Biker slut lunged at me, but I danced away. "I can see it's going to be difficult fending off two of you."

They made sandwiches and I pulled out the park map I had kept hidden. "Two bikes are better than taking this thing up in the narrow canyon. I could get stuck in there without a turnaround."

They hummed, "Yes you could, yes you could," and pulled my ears.

It was a warm fall day in Zion. The low sun was slanting up canyon from the south, casting shadows everywhere. Near the thousand foot rocks, it was chilly. We parked the bikes and strolled along. Neither woman had been here, and they silently absorbed nature's sculpture work.

There was still enough sun back at the RV to sit outside under the tall trees and sip whiskey. Marian had her hand on mine. Sheila heaved herself up to come and kneel by us and administer licks and kisses. "I can't believe that Rick chasing me down to that stupid parking lot has resulted in this. Thank you. Thank you so much."

The sun disappeared and I volunteered to take the rental bike in and jog back, feeling a need for exercise. I said to the dealer, "This is a nice ride. We have acquired a third passenger and need another bike. Have you got something used I could buy?

"It's the end of the season, so I don't mind getting rid of some inventory. You can have the one you rented for $600, but maybe that one over there, which is a twin to the one you own, would be better. Let me look up the record on it."

The computer screen came up and he said, "I bought that at the beginning of the season before last for $2800. I could sacrifice it to you for $900."

I looked the bike over carefully. Clean, chain oiled and looking good. A few cosmetic blemishes.

"Well, considering all those dents, I could offer to take it off your hands for $800. Totally cash transaction."

"That's a terrible bargain, but I'll take it. You did say cash?"

"I'll take it for a test drive and bring the money back."

The women were busy at dinner when I brushed by, pinching hard muscle as I went. In the hidden compartment in my duffel was the cash reserve. Folding up the bills, I brushed by again and said I would be right back.

We both were getting a good deal and knew it. The handshake was warm. He handed over a packet with title and registration, saying, "I'll leave the insurance on for two days to give you a chance to get your coverage. Have fun in Mexico and make sure you have all your papers ready at the border."

The women stepped out when they heard me return on a bike. "Lookee here, a twin to what we have. Got a good deal on it." I laughed and said, "Maybe we should name this one, "Sheila's Escape!"

Marian held her new friend and said, "Don't be cruel, Jeff. She's not ready to laugh about it yet."

I apologized and quickly got the two bikes lashed up and locked to the rear of the van. Tomorrow would be another early start

Dinner was excellent, but uncomfortable because of Sheila's apparent anxiety. I finally said, "You're worried Rick will find us, aren't you?"

She looked at me, tears in her eyes, "Yes, damn it. I'm so sorry, you have been more than kind to me."

Marian and I got her over to the bed and sandwiched between us.

"Sheila, you have two strong bodies on either side of you. We will repel boarders!"

She laughed and then giggled when Marian began easing her out of her clothes.

"You are going to improve my mood with sex?"

I grabbed an ample firm breast and said, "Sounds good to me."

I spoke up to Marian, "Hang on a second before we close in on this voluptuous body. Let's talk about staying clear of your ex-friends."

Sheila whispered, "Yes, please."

"I know a couple of places in the desert to spend a few days completely out of sight of civilization. Wear him down looking, if nothing else. His big problem is no job, not his soon to be ex-wife. Sooner or later that penetrates his thick head. There are no jobs for audio technicians where we are going.

"We can leave now, or we can leave in the night like we did this morning, or we can wait until daylight and then go. I'm happy with whichever option suits you. If we leave early, I'll break the connections now so we just drive quietly away. The bill is already paid."

Silence. Marian hummed in her ear.

"Do like we did last night."

When my alarm chimed, I took my time working from the window side to the inside of the bed. Sheila was very awake and got my fingers in naughty places. She wiggled under me and said, "Bad boy."

Marian got the same treatment and said, "Very bad boy, we are going to get you."

I hissed at them, "Watch what you wish for. And make sure the coffee is quick and hot."

Yesterday's sunrise over Death Valley was matched by today's with long vistas of creamy Navaho sandstone in the first light of day.

We rolled into the small crossroads town of Fredonia at breakfast time and I parked along the street next to a diner.

While we sipped coffee and waited for waffles, I held Sheila's hand and asked, "Feeling better?"

I got what was probably her most relaxed smile in several days. "Yes, I am, thanks to you and your girlfriend."

I smiled and picked up Marian's hand for a kiss. "You mean this crazy librarian?"

They hugged each other and Marian said, "You are way too aggressive for two gentle ladies like us. We are going to buy ourselves some leathers and fight back."

I thought to myself that having two tough biker ladies in the van wasn't a bad idea. Keep nosy folks at a distance.

The breakfast was way too much food and we waddled down the street to the RV. I unlocked and opened the door for the women. Before I could react, and they could get to the doorway, a slender body flashed by and into our vehicle. We hustled inside and while the women went looking for the intruder, I got us the hell out of there. Several miles out of town, at a rest stop in some trees, I pulled over to find out what was going on.

In the back, sitting on the bed, Marian and Sheila had a sobbing young women between them. Marian gestured for me to stay back and then to go back on the road.

I knew better than to argue and headed for the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. After a while, Marian came up and knelt next to me, "She is running away from one of those cult groups. Says her family was going to marry her off to some minister who already has three wives. She is scared to death. So scared she jumped in here not knowing anything about us."

I turned my head for a quick kiss. "You don't mean we have another stray on board?"

She pulled my hair and kissed me back. "You are going to throw her out at the next crossroads?"

"We'd better find some place to hide this thing from the locals."

"Yes. Any ideas?

"The paved road leads to the hotel at the North Rim. There are several dirt side roads along the way. Do we have enough food to support a day or two back in the woods?"

She took inventory. "Plenty for a couple of days, can be stretched if we have to."

I took the next right and headed west down a dusty road in some high altitude pine trees. After four or five miles, seeing no one, I pulled into a grove with heavy overhead cover. No telling whether the aerial police would join in a search for our new passenger or not.

I got out with a broom and carefully erased tire tracks back to the main trail. When I got back to the van, the three of them were standing outside looking around.

Marian introduced us. "Jeff, this is Julie Simpson." She wasn't crying, but definitely still shaking. Her hand was strong as she said, "Thank you for not making me get out back there. My brothers were going to take me to the wedding ceremony."

"Julie, you don't have to tell me the whole story right now. I have a suggestion. Why don't you women make up sandwiches, fruit and water and find a place way back in the grove to have some lunch. I'm going to hang out here to protect the van and intercept anyone poking around. Marian and I have two-way phones that should work here. I'll let you know when to come back."

The women disappeared in the trees, and I settled into a folding chair to check signals. No cell signal. No Internet signal. This was fine, since it meant the police wouldn't be able to localize us from those connections. The dirt track of a road was two hundred yards away and you would have to be looking and have good eyes to pick the van out. I pulled my binoculars to my lap and waited. After about an hour, two pickups with ATV's on behind went by headed west. The lousy map I had showed a small blue spot several miles west. Let's hope they were going there.

After another hour, my phone buzzed. "Hi, how is your patient?"

"Better. Still scared out of her wits. I'd like to help her clean up. Can we come back?"

"If you haven't heard from me in fifteen minutes, come ahead. Don't leave tracks, there are folks with ATV's in here."

I moved back in the trees to keep an eye in both directions. In five minutes a twig snapped behind but I pretended to not hear it. Then an arm around the neck and lips on my cheek. "Gotcha!"

I turned and tossed her over my shoulder. It was stealthy Sheila. "You have been captured and are my prisoner."

"Oh please, someone save me," she whispered with more kisses.

Marian had her arm around Julie and said, "Sheila, you are supposed to resist the enemy, not kiss him!"

At the van, we found a soda for Julie and something stronger for the rest of us. I got more chairs and we sat in a small circle to talk about what next. I took my first real look at Julie. Maybe 5-8 and 120 pounds. Dirty blond hair. No makeup and filthy sack dress. Ancient sneakers on her feet. Wherever she came from didn't take much care of their young women.

"Julie," I said, "I don't want you to worry about going back. Marian says you are eighteen and your family can't control you any more. In fact, they can get in trouble for trying to force you to do anything."

In an almost inaudible voice, she said, "Thank you. I know about being eighteen, but these families don't pay much attention to the law if they can get away with it. And girls like me have no money and nowhere to go."

"Do you think you would like to ride with us for a while? You are welcome, and we will be happy to drop you off along the way if you decide to do something else."

Marian stood, "Why don't you and I get cleaned up. You can take a few minutes to think about what you would like to do."

After they were inside, I asked Sheila, "What do you think?"

"I think you have a streak of sympathy for women in trouble a mile wide." She came over and kissed the top of my head. I settled her in my lap and kissed her lips which were soft and demanding.

"If you didn't have the world's greatest fiancee, I would be all over you."