Romancing the Librarian Pt. 03

Story Info
A Decision at Chaco.
7.7k words
4.78
10.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Decision at Chaco

After the scare with Julie's uncle and the other bikers at the edge of the Glen Canyon reservoir, we made our way carefully to the RV hidden in the wash. It took a bit of maneuvering to get the rig headed back to the road in the pitch black, but Marian did a great job with a hooded flashlight. She took the other seat and said the women were going to spell each other staying up with me. I didn't say anything but wondered when I would get Julie in my lap again.

On the low beams, we made our way to the trading post and the highway. Nothing but some glowing eyes in the headlights. I headed north at sixty and relaxed. Told Marian to go to bed and forget the relief.

It was a moonless night, so the massive monuments we passed could not be seen. Another time for sightseeing.

On the south side of Cortez was a brightly lighted truck stop. I gassed up and inquired about temporary parking. The man at the counter said the back of the asphalt was fine if I left by eight in the morning.

I put us directly under a light, pointed to the highway. Nudged my way into the pile of bodies and said when the alarm rang in thirty minutes, someone was to take a careful look around from inside and reset the alarm so we stayed semi-alert until dawn.

The sun was just up when I woke to the smell of coffee and bacon. Marian was unpacking a sack from the truck stop diner. Pancakes, bacon and eggs hit the spot. Even the coffee was decent.

Marian had a newspaper. In the local news section was a small picture of Julie under the caption, "Authorities seeking whereabouts of young woman." The story recounted Julie's disappearance from her family home on Saturday, and said she had not been seen since. There was no mention of the 911 call. According to the story, her family was anxious to know she was ok.

Julie read it with anger. "Yeah, they want me all right, they just won't say what for!"

She looked at me and asked, "What can we do?"

I had an idea and woke my editor at her home in California. "Janis, do you still have the number of that telephone anonymizer service?"

She gave me the number and explained how to use it. I went inside and bought a low tech prepaid cell phone.

When I got back to the van, I said to Julie, "Let's try to shut down the searching. There's some risk, but this system lets you make a call through multiple exchanges that effectively makes it impossible to trace. After you use this prepaid phone, we are going to destroy it. So I think you should call this number in the paper for the Fredonia police, and also call your family. Let's make some notes so you seem completely normal and in charge of your life."

Julie came across like a champ. I'll remember her harsh words on the family call, "You want to abuse me and I don't want anything to do with you ever again."

I hugged her and said, "If we are lucky, there is a police tap on the line to your house and they heard the bit about abuse. Might get some questions asked."

An hour later, after paying to use the RV service bay, our tanks were topped up and we headed south for Mesa Verde. At the entrance station, we discovered there was an available RV site and paid our fees.

In a grove of trees, near a modern looking bathroom, we came to a heartfelt stop. We looked at each other and sighed.

The tension release had us all back asleep in minutes. A light knock on the door woke me. I opened it to find a ranger with a badge outside. "Sir, may I have a word with you please."

"May I see some identification." I showed him my driver's license and asked him for his, which were official.

"We have a request from the local authorities to keep an eye out for this vehicle. There is a question about a young woman who is missing."

I gave him the short version of the events of the last three days. "I expect you want to talk to her. She will be happy to do that, but there isn't any chance of her being taken into custody is there?"

We exchanged hard looks and he said, "Not if her version is the same as yours. We don't allow any coercive behavior toward adults."

I went back inside. "Julie, the ranger needs to talk to you. Tell it to him straight. He seems decent and you shouldn't be afraid. You have to be by yourself so he can be sure you are not being held by us."

I added, "Talk to him like you did on the phone, you'll do fine."

He guided her to a table about twenty yards away and they talked for quite a while. At one point, he gave her a piece of paper and she wrote about a page full. When they stood up, he said something to her and she gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then dashed back to us.

I went out to say goodbye. "You're very kind to take her in from that bunch of no goods over on the strip. I'm going to tell the sheriff here that it looks to us as though the Fredonia police should be investigating the family." We shook hands. "We'll do our best to get her landed someplace to make a decent life."

As we were hiking the ruins of the vanished Indian civilization that afternoon, I considered the possibilities of more trouble. About the only thing left was some of the family looking for revenge when the law came down on their little game of raping and marrying off underage girls.

In the late afternoon, we relaxed at the campsite and read in a brochure about the mysterious disappearance of the Anasazi, and the speculation about repeated drought making the area uninhabitable.

Julie came out with some munchies and a bright smile. She perched on my knee and snatched a quick kiss.

I wrapped an arm around her and said, "You don't seem too much worse for your encounter with the police ranger."

"He was really inquisitive about you. Why was I in a California vehicle. How could I trust strangers. Did I need him to call someone locally that could help me."

"Those are good questions. You are lucky you got a young one who has some training and some sympathy for your situation."

"He was really cute at the end. That's why I kissed him." She giggled and went on, "What I am really lucky about is finding you and the other women. She shook in my arms.

Marian came out and stood behind me. "Sheila says we have to call him dumbass because he is so good to us."

Julie wrinkled her nose and said, "That's gross. We can find a better nickname to put him down with than that!"

Her arms were around both of us. "This is so much better than last night. I was really scared when those bikers showed up again."

I turned around and pulled them into me. "Hey, dumbass was pretty unhappy too!"

We went in to help Sheila with dinner.

Full of food and red wine, I was relaxing on the the bed with my eyes closed. A body climbed over and pressed against my side. "They sent me to keep you company. It's too early to go to bed."

"There are things to do in bed other than sleep."

"I know. Talk to me about my future as your wife. I'm not the mousy librarian anymore. Two other women have attached themselves to you. I'm getting less sex but liking it more. This isn't the road trip you promised me."

The other bodies climbed into the bed. They had been to the shower facility and smelled great. I liked smelling and touching their bare skin and kept my eyes closed.

"I was trying to talk to him about his and my future, but I am doing all the talking."

"I'm thinking."

"You are mostly rubbing our tits. Don't stop."

Marian and I were eased out of our clothes and the lights killed.

"I can hear wheels turning. He is not hard. Must be serious."

"Have to set the alarm to get up about every hour. Can't relax yet. Would be nice to know if cops have scared Julie's dad and brothers off."

Julie got on top of me and whispered, "Ok if I stay close to you? I'm part of that not relaxed yet problem."

Hands pushed her head down on my chest and rubbed on her. Pulled up the blanket. Her hips twitched, which was making me hard.

She raised her head and kissed me. Then leaned and kissed the others. "I want to know about my future too."

"And me. What are you going to do with a biker girl who knows about sound systems?"

I said, "And is kind and generous and sexy and a good person to have around in a tight spot?"

"Stop that. You'll make me cry. I thought this was a serious conversation."

There was nervous rubbing and twitching and naughty use of hands going on. Very distracting. Julie had me hard, but he was trapped under her.

I asked, "If we were completely free to do anything we wanted, what would that be?"

Marian started humming. The other two picked it up.

"You are the alpha male. The pack leader. You are supposed to be sniffing out a good trail that we can follow."

"I like the sniffing right here."

Julie bounced on me. "He's being bad."

I wrapped my arms around her and dug into youthful muscles. "That's what alpha males do. We do bad."

They hummed off and on and I tried to think. Not sleepy anymore. This crowd was turning into night owls. I was impressed with all the energy around me. Had to find something more for them to do than keeping my cock happy. And poking around in ruins wasn't going to work much longer either.

"We need a new base of operations. Someplace with good people, good weather, and opportunity."

Humming stopped. The little voice above me said, "I don't have any money." The voices on either side said they had a little money, but not much. I said, "I have some money."

I cut to the chase. "Let's make our way to Albuquerque and scope it out. We can find an RV park and live cheap while we nose around."

I rolled bodies to the side and said, "I'm going to check outside and have a shower. If anything starts happening, honk the horn."

The shower felt good but wasn't coed, so I didn't linger.

The following day, we got organized early and went for a long hike, stretching muscles that were tight from being cooped up too much. We ate lunch in some trees in a ravine with a tiny trickle of water in it. We were all on the quiet side, enjoying the scenery and thinking about the next step in our oddball adventures. Maybe we would be on our way tonight.

Marian asked me to make margaritas while she did special munchie treats. The four of us relaxed in the camp chairs and made idle conversation. Out of nowhere, Sheila said, "I like sleeping with you, but it seems to me the engaged couple isn't getting any privacy. Julie and I can use the bed over the cab tonight."

Marian was looking at me and smiling an evil grin. Did she really want me alone?

I looked around at them and tried to defuse whatever vibes were being exchanged. "Hey, Marian and I like to be by ourselves, but we also think having two extra bodies in there is mighty fine."

Marian shot me a steely look and said, "What is this 'we' business, buster? I'll speak for myself, thank you. What about sending him to the cab bed so we can have a girl fest in the back?"

Julie and Sheila were afraid to laugh, but I wasn't. "So, that's it. I'm in the middle of a coven of lesbians. I should have known."

Drinks were gulped and put down. I was hustled into the van and stripped on my way to the big bed in the back. Shades were quickly drawn and the door locked.

I had the three Furies all over me. "We'll show you who is a lesbian." Someone was smearing goo on my prick and licking at it. Someone else was shoving their freshly laundered pussy in my face. I couldn't tell what the third one was doing because I couldn't see anymore. The licker stopped and sat on my cock. I found out what the third was doing when two greased fingers went in my ass.

The closest pussy, which turned out to be Marian, hissed, "Take back that crack about lesbians!"

Sheila added, "If we were lesbians, you wouldn't be getting any pussy time!"

Julie jammed her fingers harder into me and said, "If we were lesbians, our strapons would be giving your back door a real workout instead of the special treatment it is getting from me."

I lay there taking my medicine and loving it, until finally I heaved up and arranged them on their backs side by side, grinning at me. Marian was in the middle, with my cock stuffed balls deep in her. Six nipples were available and getting wet attention from my lips and teeth.

Marian humped up at me and said, "You'd better not leave these two untended for long. A neglected pussy can be a terrible thing!"

Before she hardly had the words out of her mouth, my great slimy tool was finding a hot, welcoming home in Sheila. Biker girl definitely needed attention. She was in constant motion, humping and clamping as hard as she could. "Keep that up, don't stop."

Julie climbed over so she could swallow as much boob as possible, munching away and making grrr noises. Marian was licking and kissing Sheila aggressively, telling her that she had to earn my cock and to show us how hard she could come.

The tough treatment worked. Sheila was still talking when a loud groan issued forth and her body went catatonic. The tremors spread up and down, back and forth, and didn't stop for a long while.

I pulled out and got my back against the headboard, so Julie could have her favorite position straddling me. She was fully aroused and lubricated. We went together like machinery. In the dimness, her gorgeous boobs were bouncing sinfully. Marian and Sheila were now next to me, so all three of us were watching Julie's performance.

She whispered, "Does this keep getting better? It seems like every time I ride Jeff, I have a bigger orgasm."

I said, "I thought you women wanted privacy. Poor Julie is going to have a monster climax any second and has a big audience." I jammed up hard into her and she came, moaning and smiling. The women next to me reached out and pinched her nipples and the climax just went on. I bounced hard and said, "That was a miserable performance. I must be doing something wrong if you can't come better than that."

She lost it, arms flailing, hips bucking, cunt squeezing me. I flipped forward so I was on top, pounding hard and she screamed as I unloaded blast after blast into her young cunt.

She lay there, grinning and saying, "Oh Jeff, promise you will keep riding me hard. I've never come like that before."

Marian arrived with washcloths and towels. She said, "Young lady, I think you just earned an A in advanced sex education class!"

Sheila was sitting on the edge of the bed and pulled Marian's pussy close, tongue reaching for her clit. I realized Marian needed more cock and jumped up to take her from behind. Julie was pulling her hair and holding her bent over. Sheila and I produced a great orgasm in seconds. Amazing myself, my cock spewed great gobs of come into the tight twat of my beloved, who howled and collapsed into Julie's arms.

Sheila and I stood looking at the pink mess of post-orgasmic Marian. She looked great. Julie asked, "Was that the graduate seminar performance?" Marian tried to swat Julie and fell back in giggles.

I was behind Sheila, nibbling on her neck and massaging her firm tits. My cock was even showing signs of life in her ass crack. She pushed back against me. I said, "That was pretty much fun, for no privacy sex."

I was indeed hard again and rooting gently in all the sloppy moisture in Sheila's sex. She leaned over and pulled Julie to the edge of the bed.

My cock wouldn't give up. Each perfect cunt got me a couple more times and rewarded the attention with more orgasms. There was no hot water after we got all that cleaned up.

The dinner was fabulous. Stroganoff with round steak and fresh mushrooms. I found one bottle left of the red wine supply and we ate and drank until no one could move.

The morning sun was shining and bladders were emptying. Breakfast was in bed. My cock was the subject of comment. "Looks awful limp. May not rise again. It won't bother us for a while."

I kissed and hugged all three and told them I loved them. Julie delivered breakfast items and went from lap to lap.

She said, "I never knew it would be so nice having a guy and a girl after me at the same time." She blushed and I tweaked her nipple. She lay her head on my shoulder and hummed.

Marian said, "Now that we have the orgy out of the way, what next?"

Sheila and I pulled her across our laps and beat a tattoo on her tough behind. I said, "We are doing this while we figure that out. You have a very fine ass."

She tried to wiggle away but Julie got hold of her feet and worked on them, fingers digging deep.

Sheila jerked and I realized Marian had a finger or two into her. I leaned over for a kiss and said, "Isn't this fun?"

I turned Marian over so her head was away from us and her pink sex was presented for our inspection.

I smiled and said, "Pretty prime pussy, don't you think?"

She struggled to get away but Sheila and Julie each had a leg. I reached down and drew the crotch up to my mouth.

"Jeff, no, you can't."

Too late. I was at her and she was bucking and moaning and coming quickly. Not giving her time to react, the pussy was impaled on my hard cock and I drew her upright.

"Your lady friends told me to make sure you got enough sex on this trip."

She looked daggers at me and clamped down hard. She was blushing from face to navel.

"I thought you said we had to leave early."

"No, you misheard me. I said we had to fuck early." Giggles from around me. Julie and Sheila were in a clinch of their own.

"Am I supposed to come again? Are you going to make a mess in there?"

"Probably not possible after last night."

"Are you sure?"

She had a determined smile on her face and was beating up on the worn out cock. Julie hollered, "Go Marian!"

Wonder of wonders, he rose to the occasion and blasted up into the climaxing cunt.

We hugged tightly. "You are a no good fucker, but I love you." I nibbled on her ear and made what I hoped were loving noises. Sheila and Julie were rubbing on her and cooing. Marian asked them, "Should I tell him?

"Yes, now that we know about Albuquerque."

She didn't let go and asked, "You remember that first night, you did me over the table with the coyote yipping right outside?"

"Yes. Best sex I had in a long time."

"Me too. A very long time. I knew you were a nice guy, but it wasn't until then that I knew you would give me the sex I had been missing. I thought to myself right there that I needed your baby. I stopped taking my pills, and warned you. I haven't had a period since and my breasts are tender."

"Are you trying to tell me I might be a father?"

Sheila and Julie hummed and said, "She is, she is."

They added, "We have to find a place to settle down for a few months."

I was speechless and even a little teary. Tough guy, yeah. Tell me about it.

After yet another cleanup of ourselves and the bed, we got going, headed east. I drove in a daze, the road stretching away in the distance. Sheila knelt next to me, pulling on my ears. "Feels different, doesn't it?"

"Was she pregnant when you proposed to her? Do you knock up innocent, unmarried women?" She was in my hair, making driving even harder.

Marian was suddenly on the floor behind Sheila, mashing her tits and saying, "Jeff, this one is having feelings about letting your sperm do her too."

Sheila's head was on my shoulder and she was saying through some tears, "My life is so screwed up, I can't be a proper mother. Can you beat me into shape to be a mother?"

Now Julie was up in front with the rest of us. "Yes, I want the same treatment. Beat me into shape to be a good mother."

Fortunately for me, we came up to a rest stop and I pulled in. I shepherded them all to the bed and everyone had a good cry. I said soothing things and applied kisses here and there. Julie and Sheila hugged the new mother-to-be and sniffled. Marian looked at me and said, accusingly, "See what you started. Putting your big cock in me and shooting that stuff everywhere. You should be ashamed!"