Romantic Conference Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get hotter in the bedroom.
1.1k words
4
6.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan could feel a wet warmth as he realized that she had been wearing nothing under her skirt. She moaned as he began gently tracing the slick spot from her hardening mound to tight opening. As the passion grew, Sarah slid further onto the bed and laid on her back. Ryan followed as his fingers sunk into her now sopping and swollen pussy. He could feel her pea-sized clit respond as he fingered both it and the ridges building inside her most intimate spot. He worked both the inner and outer folds with his fingers and slid down toward the edge of the bed. Sarah could feel his warm breath on her hot folds and the tingle of his strong jaw and stubbed chin sent shivers that were a contradiction of uncomfortable tickle and indulgent teasing. Her senses suddenly culminated in a panicked convulsion ending with satisfying release.

"I guess that means it is more than ok," he said.

As Sarah looked down at Ryan she could see that she had squirted orgasmic fluid on the bed.

"Oh my gosh," Sarah said, "how embarrassing."

"I was thinking 'Oh my gosh how hot'... You are something special", Ryan replied as he licked his lower lip and slid up to embrace her.

Sarah slowly unbuttoned and removed her blouse and Ryan slid out of his unbuttoned pants. Sarah helped herself to Ryan's growing erection that couldn't be contained by his patterned but nearly transparent underwear. As her hand slid up and over the helmet of his cock he let out a low, erotic moan of pleasure.

She worked her hand slowly from the base of his cock, stopping periodically to squeeze the shaft. His head pulsated and the mushroom top grew until full. Sarah's other hand joined the action but worked its way toward and over his balls as she began playing with Ryan's puckered anus. As she massaged his throbbing cock with one hand, she worked her finger into him with the other until she noticed a drop of pre-cum blossoming at the tip of his penis. It was only her last boyfriend that had taught her about prostate massage and she could see that, even though it had been months since she had been with anyone, she hadn't lost her touch. Cum was now bubbling out Ryan's tip and a trickle of the milky fluid was beginning to trace its way down his erection and onto his neatly trimmed pubic hair. Sarah wrapped her hand around his base and scooped up the sticky semen. She looked Ryan in the eyes, brought her messy hand to her mouth and cleaned it with her tongue, popping her fingers in her mouth one at a time until every last drop had been licked clean and all that was left was a small, translucent drop of jiz in the corner of her lower lip. She greedy smiled and brought her head to Ryan's lap covering his cock with her moist lips. She could feel the ridge of his penis growing unexpectedly hard so she quickly removed her mouth.

"I want you inside", she looked up at Ryan. "Fill me up!" she exclaimed as she slid up onto the bed again and rolled onto all fours presenting her swollen hot pussy to Ryan.

He quickly slid his underwear the rest of the way off and dove into her moist opening tongue first. Ryan lapped at her from clit to anus a few times before he sunk his throbbing cock into her waiting hole. He buried his entire shaft into her and slowly pulled out as he felt her hardening ridges and, finally, the lip of his mushroomed head caught on the ridge of her g-spot. Ryan worked his way back in, alternating between deep penetrating thrusts and shallow teases of her growing folds. Finally, when he could tell their bodies both begged for a release, he let go of his seed. Sarah could feel the hot cum splash against her cervix as it quickly overloaded her pussy and began to drip out. She rolled onto her back and realized that she wanted more.

Normally her pussy would have been too sensitive to continue but SHE WANTED MORE. Sarah was completely cum drunk and brought Ryan's hand to her dripping mess of a pussy. Ryan took the direction and began playing in his own cum load.

"Have you ever eaten yourself?" Sarah asked occasionally joining in with Ryan playing between her legs.

"No," he replied.

"Would you?" she slyly smiled. "I've never cum three times in one night and I'm pretty sure that would..."

She had not even finished her request and Ryan had slid between her legs and began eating his own sticky mess from between her legs.

"That's it. That's it. Oh yes. Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm coming!"

Sarah's volume grew each time until Ryan felt her pussy pulsate and suddenly contract on his tongue. Cum from deep inside squirted out her entrance and traced its way down her folds leaving a wet outline across her pink anus.

Ryan felt a cramp growing between his legs and realized he had grown erect again. It was sore from the flogging it had taken in the last 30 minutes; not to mention the several erections that had grown and wilted during their dinner. Sarah had noticed his cock at 3/4 mast and it brought a tired smile to her face. Without a word she slid her mouth over his penis and slowly pulled him into her throat while allowing the moisture and heat of her mouth to stimulate him. Sarah spent some time running her tongue around him while he was in her mouth. Moving her lips and mouth up and down his shaft ever so slowly just letting him adjust to the wonderful feeling of HER mouth. Her tongue felt amazing on his sensitive shaft, like tiny fingers touching him all over. Wrapping her tongue around his shaft while sucking drove him crazy!

Sarah gave him an overwhelming sense of deepthroating by sticking her tongue on the roof of her mouth and allowing his penis to hit her tongue. Her tongue was always moving, circling around his shaft, glazing over the head, and even literally licking up and down while his penis was not actually in her mouth. It was an overwhelming mashup of sensations, all at once his cock experienced pain, tingling, and a strange, erotic itch. They played for minutes on end and finally, as his head popped out of her mouth like an oversized gum filled lollypop, he came. Hot ropes of seed sprayed across Sarah's naked breasts before she could stem the tide of jiz with her lips, swallowing greedily the last of his spunk for the night.