Romantic Evening

Story Info
He recounts a wonderful evening with his girlfriend.
1.3k words
4.56
14.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into the room and there are no lights except those of candles, you can smell something delicious but don't know what it is. You go to see what it is and you find a trail of rose pedals and follow them up to the bed room, you walk in and see the trail leads to the bed and there are roses pedals covering it. You glance around and see candles light all around the room and can smell an intoxicating aroma from them. You look around to find me and I walk up behind you and lightly touch your shoulders and hand you a white rose and plant a gentle kiss on your cheek. I wrap my arm around you and tell you that you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, I rest my head against your neck and slowly sway back and forth with you planting kisses all along your neck while I put on soft dance music. I stand there dancing with you and kissing all along your slender neck.

I continue kissing your soft delicate neck. I whisper sweet nothings in your ear. I tell you how much I love you and I can stop kissing your soft and beautiful body. I wrap my hands tighter around your waist as I plant kisses all along your next and dance to the soft beat.

I inhale your sweet scent and lick all along your neck tasting it and you. I turn you around so we can dance and see each other for the first time and I gaze deeply into your eyes, and I whisper how beautiful they look, I get mesmerized by them and drift off dazed as I continue dancing and gazing into your eyes.

I snap out of it when I see your eyes well up with tears, and I wipe them away and gently plant kisses all over them. I run my hand slowly across your delicate skin and kiss you passionately. I run my hands all across your back and slowly brigs my hands to the top of your waist and break off from the kiss and gaze into your eyes searching for approval or denial to go any further

I gaze into your eyes and see the approval so I continue on. I kiss you again and stroke all over your delicate skin. Moving my hands to your back and gently caress it. I move my hands up and gently pull your shirt over your head and kiss your naked flesh and gently nibble at your bare neck. Running my hands down over your bare skin and cup's your soft succulent breasts through your bra and snap's it open. Letting the bra fall open I push it off the rest of the way. I move my hands and gently cup and kneed your soft tender breast's feeling their sponginess and gently tweak the nipples on each breast till their erect. I move my right hand lower and stroke your soft belly and move to your jeans. Stroking over those supple hips and stroking them through the denim material and I move my hand lower still kneading your breasts with my left hand. Switching from the left to the right keeping them erect and getting you aroused.

I gently move my hand down your jeans and cup your pussy through the rough material and can feel the heat coming from it. Feeling your arousal grow as you grind your hips against my hand and moan softly as I rub harder against your hot mound. I kiss all along your neck and gently kiss your mouth and lick along your lips as gently nibble on your bottom lip before I use my tongue and explore your mouth softly at first and the more vigorously. I continue kissing you and can feel your moaning inside my mouth as I slip my hand inside your jeans and caressing your soft moist mound through your panties. I pull my hand back and un-snap your jeans and pull them off. I pick you up and walk towards the bed and gently lay you down as I get undressed and lay beside you. I lean down next to you and start kissing you as my hands roam all over your body caress its soft tender surface. Moving down to your breast's kissing, licking, and sucking on them till they're hard as rocks. Moving down across your belly I French your navel sticking my tongue inside and licking and sucking on it. Moving down kissing all the way until I hit the edge of your panties.

I get up and reposition in between your legs and kiss the top of your panties as I gently pull them down over your succulent hips, down your legs and off your feet tossing them with the rest of the cloths. I come back and kiss from above your slit around your mound avoiding your pussy and kissing and licking my way down your legs and back up. Doing the same on the opposite side, I have you roll over and start at the top of your shoulders working down your back and stopping at that beautifully round and firm ass. I plant kisses all over it and squeeze and kneed them gently biting every now and then. I pull your cheeks apart and gently run my tongue along your crack hearing you moan more and more. I roll you over and gaze deep into your eyes seeing the need I go straight to your pussy and lick all along the slit and roll small circles around your clit. I plunge in feeling your hand pressing on my head and hearing your moans and screams for me to "eat you". I pull your engorged lips apart and gaze at your beautiful lips glistening with moistness. I lunge in and lick your slit from the top to your the bottom and back up again swirling my tongue around your clit as I pass it. Finally I plunge in and start to fuck your pussy with my tongue feeling you contract your muscles and buck up and down moaning from pleasure, I grab your hip's to hold you still. Licking you for all I am worth and I hear you cry out loud and scream as you buck up and down hard, I feel the scolding juices as the flood from your pussy.

I hold on and keep licking till you calm down and I give your clit one final lick and see you spasm and come up and lay beside you while you rest from your orgasm. I stay cuddling next to you until I see you move and grab my cock and start to lick and suck on it I hear you slurping until it gets hard to your satisfactory. I reach next to the bed and grab a condom and put in on. I hold my cock in place as you slowly slide down over it and engulf me into your hot tight pussy.

I thrust a couple times till I am totally inside you staying still and enjoying the feel of your pussy. I wait till your ready and I start stroking in and out slowly building momentum and I hear your moans of pleasure and thrust a lil faster meeting you thrust for thrust. I keep a steady rhythm of stroking in and out and I feel you start to get tighter and moan louder and speed up and I meet your thrust just as hard feeling my orgasm build. Suddenly I feel you tighten and your pussy spasm around my cock causing me to start my own orgasm as I plunge deep inside you as hard and fast as I can and stay there until I finish Cumming. After calming down I lay with you on top of me and I slowly drift off to sleep with my cock slowly shrinking out of you. I pull off the condom and throw it away and layback down cuddling up next to you watching you drift off to sleep and slowly drift off my self. Feeling spent and completely fucked for all I was worth

THE END

Send me feed back on this story. I may write more like them if people like it. copywrite and owned by NovaShenron.