Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I glanced upward, I saw Dad had thrown his head back. I knew he was enjoying what I was doing to him. I let my hands roam downward and began unbuckling the belt of his pants. Once that was open, I unbuttoned and unzipped them. I was about to push them down along with his underwear, but Dad beat me to the punch. In one fell swoop, Dad had pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles and was in the process of stepping out of them. He stood back and gave me a full view of his naked body, his hard cock jutting upward and swinging back and forth seductively. He had the biggest shit-eating grin on his face.

"Come and get it, Baby Boy." Hey. He didn't have to tell ME twice! In an instant, I was on my knees on the floor of the foyer of my parents' house. I took my father's throbbing cock in my hand and began jacking him slowly as I leaned in and licked on his hefty balls. I took each one in my mouth separately and tongued it. Then, I licked and kissed my way up the shaft of Dad's cock to his head. He was already starting to ooze precum, which I took on my tongue gladly! As I swirled my tongue around the cock head, I flicked it along the sensitive underside where the head meets the shaft. This seemed to drive Dad over the moon. After only a few moments of me doing that, Dad stopped me. "You've got to stop that. You had me ready to cum and I don't want this to be over yet."

I laughed playfully. "Neither do I, stud. I plan on keeping you up until morning!" After hearing me say that, Dad looked into my eyes with what I can only describe as a hunger for sex and love. He pushed me against the wall of the foyer and leaned in to kiss me passionately. He started trying to unbutton the buttons on my shirt, but seemed to be having trouble. "Here, let me help."

"No, I've got it, Baby." He was still having problems with the buttons. I was about to offer again to help when Dad took matters into his own hands. He grabbed my shirt near the top and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. He pushed the shirt from my shoulders and began kissing me again, his tongue pushing its way into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his naked back and began rubbing it, cupping his ass as he kissed me with vigor. After a few minutes of intense kissing, Dad backed away from me. I took the time to undo and remove my pants and underwear. Now, we were both naked and looking at each other with desire. Dad reached for me and grabbed me around the waist. "Come on. Let's take this upstairs!"

"Anything you say, Dad!" We made our way to the stairs with our arms wrapped around each other's waists. I took my other free hand and went back to jacking his cock as we walked up the stairs and into my parents' bedroom.

"Lay down on the bed, boy," Dad said. It wasn't an order, but the way he said it made me know that he had something in mind. I did as he asked and looked over at him. He was standing in the middle of the room, his eyes looking into mine. His hairy chest heaved as he took a deep breath. His cock continued to move on its own, making me anxious to have it in my mouth again. Dad walked to the bed slowly and seductively, first kneeling, and then straddling my body. He lowered himself down so that he was lying on top of me. Next, he kissed me softly. Of course, I returned the favor gladly.

Our sensual make-out session went on for a few more minutes until Dad began to kiss his way down my body as I had done to him down in the foyer. He continued kissing his way down my body until he reached my hard cock. Earlier this morning, I had given him the 'you don't have to do this if you don't want to' speech. Tonight, that wouldn't happen. I wanted my cock in his mouth and I wanted it bad!

Dad began licking my cock much like I had done to him earlier. I guess he still hadn't formed a technique of his own. If I had anything to say about it, he'd have enough practice this week that he'd have his own cocksucking technique down pat! He licked and sucked my cock into his mouth. I wouldn't call it an EXPERT blow job. But considering his experience level with this and just the fact that it was my sexy father doing it to me, I found it to be a mind-blowingly wonderful experience. After a few minutes of giving me oral attention, Dad let my dripping cock slip from his mouth and then looked up my body into my eyes. He climbed up the bed, kissing his way up my torso to my chest...kissing and licking my neck until he reached my mouth. Our lips crashed together and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him down to me, feeling our hard cocks pulse between our bodies. Dad kissed down my chin and back to my earlobe. I whispered in his ear what I most wanted him to do.

"Dad, I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure, Baby?" Dad whispered back.

"Yes. I'm sure. Make love to me, Dad." He rose up until he was kneeling between my legs at the foot of the bed.

"Harry, get up on all fours." I realized what he was going to do, but it shocked the hell out of me. Only last night he seemed repulsed at the idea that one might enjoy the taste of cum. Now, he was going to do this?!

"Dad, are you sure you want to do this? You don't have to, you know." Dad looked at me and nodded his head slightly.

"I want to." Looking into his eyes, I saw that Dad wasn't going to do this to please me. He really wanted to do it. I rose up on the bed and flipped over on all fours, my ass pointed upward. Surprisingly, there was no hesitation. Dad massaged my ass cheeks, spread them apart, and then leaned down to go to work on my hole. He alternated between blowing on it, licking it, and simply kissing it. For a man who claimed to never have had sex with another man before, Dad certainly knew how to give a good rim job. Then again, eating ass probably wasn't all that different from eating pussy.

"Fuck, Dad! Your tongue is amazing!" He had me gasping and wriggling in pleasure. Dad stopped his oral ministrations on my ass.

"Son, are you ready for me?" I knew what he meant.

"For longer than you know. Are YOU ready?" I turned to look at him. He had the sexiest grin on his face and his rock hard cock stuck out and up proudly.

He playfully jerked his hips from side to side, making his cock flop back and forth.

"OH yeah, Baby. I'm more than ready. Open the drawer in the nightstand and grab a condom and some lube."

"Dad, I don't think we need to use a condom. I haven't had sex with anyone in years and I'm sure you haven't either."

"I know. I trust you, Harry. But it's important to be safe." I did as he asked. After slipping the condom onto his hard cock, he put a light coating of lube on the condom. "How do you want me, Baby?" I smirked at him.

"Any way you want to give it to me, Daddy!" Did I really just call him "daddy?" For some reason, saying that word made my cock jump. I decided to be a little more decisive. "On second thought, on my back. I want to look at your face while you make love to me."

"You got it, boy!" he said in a husky, sexy tone. I rolled over on my back and looked at my dad's sexy, chiseled face as he rubbed his cock head back and forth over my asshole. Eventually, he began to stick the head in. Surprisingly, it was fairly smooth sailing. "Son, I'm going to start to push now. Are you okay?"

"Okay? I'm terrific, stud! Now shut up and fuck me!" Dad grinned at me and began to push his hips forward. That's when things started to get a little uncomfortable. He could tell by the expression on my face that I wasn't exactly pain-free.

"Harry, do you want me to stop?" He got a look of concern on his face.

"No way! Keep on going! I'll be fine." He slowly pushed in farther and after taking things slowly, he was inside me all the way.

"Are you okay, Son?" I reached up and rubbed his hairy chest with my hands, tweaking both of his nipples, making his cock throb inside me.

"Yeah. It hurts a little, but I'm okay. Let's stay like this for a minute until the pain goes away."

"You got it, Baby." Dad smiled at me, then leaned down. I rose up to meet him part of the way and we began kissing softly. After a couple minutes of kissing, my ass had adjusted to having Dad's cock inside it. The pain had subsided and I was ready for him to fuck me.

"Dad, I'm ready. Please make love to me."

"Are you sure, Harry?"

"Definitely." Dad kissed me one last time, then raised himself up and began pumping his hips back and forth slowly. The feelings that were being stirred inside of me were indescribable. The only words that come close are intensely pleasurable. Dad's cock must've been massaging my prostate, because with every increasingly faster thrust, my whole body shuddered. Just the fact that we were looking into each other's eyes as he was fucking me magnified every single feeling for me. After a few minutes, sweat began to form on Dad's chest and forehead. Just by looking at the expression on his face, I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. "Dad, it's okay. Shoot it. I want you to cum."

As if my permission was all he needed, Dad gave one final thrust into my ass and then began moaning. I could feel his cock throb and expand. Even though he wore a condom, I could feel his cock expelling numerous jets of cum into it. Dad continued to thrust slowly and softly as he lowered himself down to kiss me. As we kissed, I felt my own cock swell. And, without even being touched, I started cumming between our bodies, coating both of our stomachs with my cum.

We lay like that for a long while...him on top of me, the two of us kissing, alternating between passionate kisses and soft kisses. My hands roamed up and down his back, cupping his ass from time to time as we came down from the height of sexual passion. Dad broke our extended make-out session and rolled over on his back, taking in a deep breath of air. I propped myself up on my left arm and looked at him.

"Are you all right?" Dad turned his head to look at me.

"Son, I'm better than I've been in a long time. That was truly amazing. Your ass was incredible!" I chuckled at him and I'm sure I was probably blushing.

"No, Dad. YOU were incredible. Fucking isn't exactly my favorite thing when it comes to sex, but after THAT, I think I could learn to love it!" Dad grinned at me.

"So, the old man still knows how to satisfy a lover, huh?" I reached over and rubbed his chest.

"Oh yeah! 'Satisfy' is an understatement!" Dad laid his right arm across the pillows, wordlessly inviting me to snuggle next to him. I lay my head on his right pec and Dad brought his right arm up and over my body. This truly had been the perfect evening. The passion with which Dad and I had just made love seemed to wash away any doubt as to how he felt about me and the new sexual aspect of our relationship. I lay there with his arm around me, stroking his hairy left pec with my hand. After a while, Dad turned his head, kissed me on the forehead and looked down.

"Harry, what are you thinking about?" Those words echoed in my head. All of the thoughts that had been running through my head ever since Dad and I first had sex had melted away during our love making tonight. In an instant, I had decided that I wouldn't even talk with Dad about our relationship.

In my head, this is how I figured things would play out. I would go on the job interview tomorrow. If I was offered the job, I would simply turn it down and begin looking for opportunities closer to home...and Dad. Sure, I'd have to take less money. But I'd be closer to my man. Then, when Mom got back from Seattle, she and Dad would have a serious conversation about their marriage. Of course, it would devastate her to know that her husband had fallen in love with their son, so Dad wouldn't tell her that. He would simply tell her that the two of them had grown apart in recent years and the time had come to go their separate ways. Dad would move out on his own. I would move in with him, telling Mom that I think Dad needed me around more than she did. Everything would work out. The love I felt from Dad tonight assured me of that. That's why I had no qualms with answering his question honestly.

"I'm just thinking about how much I love you, Dad." His arm that was draped over my body squeezed me tighter.

"I love you too, Son." He tilted his head down and our mouths met, kissing each other softly as I brought my right arm up to caress the left side of his face. "Thank you for the past two days. I never knew this side of me existed. I never knew I could feel such intense passion and I never knew it could be with another man."

"Dad, these past two days have been wonderful for me too. I can't wait to see what's next for us." I stroked his pec some more and tweaked his left nipple. Dad raised his head off of the pillow and looked down at me with a semi-confused expression on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'm looking forward to seeing where our relationship goes from here.

That's all." I reached up to touch his face again and tried to lean up for a kiss, but Dad moved his face away.

"Son, I think you have the wrong idea about you and me. These past two days have been wonderful. I feel more bonded with you than I ever thought possible. But you have to know that what's happened so far and what might happen the rest of the week can't continue." In that moment, I think I felt my heart drop down to my ankles.

"But, Dad..."

Dad interrupted me. "Harry, I'm married to your mother. We've had a long and happy marriage. I can't go behind her back and continue to cheat on her with her own son...MY own son."

"Then don't cheat on her, Dad."

"What are you saying, Son? You surely don't mean you think I should leave your mother."

"Why not?" I noticed Dad's eyes widen at my apparent callousness. "Look, Dad. I love Mom. I love her very much. But, in the short amount of time I've been back home, even I can tell that the two of you don't have much of a marriage any longer. Are either of you even happy anymore? What's to make you stay?"

"It's not that simple, Son. I'm 56 years old. I'm too old to start over fresh. To be out there in the dating scene at THIS age..." At that, I sat up in bed and scooted away from Dad so I could look at him fully.

"Start over fresh? Why would you have to do that? Why would you have to be on the dating scene again? You have me. We could move in together. We could have a life..." Dad got up out of bed and walked over to stand by the bedroom window.

"No! Absolutely not!"

"Why not?" I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. God, even in the midst of this intense conversation, I couldn't help but marvel at how damn sexy my father and his body were. "We just got finished saying how much we love each other." Dad turned to face me.

"Son, I'm not like you. I'm not gay. I'm not going to leave your mother to go off and 'play house' with some man!" Dad's words and the way he said them cut straight to the bone. He wouldn't be going off to play house with just some man. He knew that very well. It was almost like he was purposely trying to hurt me. I wasn't going to let him do it.

"Dad, let's get real. Aside from some nerves on your part, you haven't been an unwilling participant in anything we've done in the past two days. The way you've touched me, kissed me, and reacted to my touches and kisses... I know that's real. The way you fucked me earlier and the look of love on your face and in your eyes... You can tell me that you're not like me and maybe you can even delude yourself into believing it by saying you've been married to a woman for the past 35 years. But if you really aren't like me, there's no way you things that have happened between us so far this week would've been intense as they have been."

Dad looked me in the eyes. It was hard to read what he was thinking. After the roller coaster of emotions and thoughts that have run through my head so far, I didn't even want to try to read his thoughts.

"Son, even if you're right - and I'm not saying you are. But, even if you are, things between us CANNOT go on after this week. Aside from your mother, I have to think about what's best for you too." I started to speak, but Dad held his hand up. "Before you say it, I want you to listen to me and think for a moment. From everything that you've said, I realize that you've had these feelings for me for several years now. You're somehow realizing a fantasy that you've had for a long time. But Son, that's just what it is...a fantasy. You need to get out there and date. You need to get out there and find the man who's going to be perfect for you. I can tell you as sure as I'm standing here naked in front of you, that man isn't me."

"Dad, why did you take me on a date tonight? I mean, you could've just called it dinner, but you didn't. When I asked you specifically if it was a date, you told me yes." Now, it was my turn to hold my hand up to stop him from speaking. "I'll tell you why. As much as you try to fight it, you feel something for me. I saw it in your eyes earlier when you were fucking me. It's more than the normal love between a father and son. You aren't my fantasy man, Dad. You're the man who's perfect for me. Don't be afraid of the future. Just take the next step and we can have a life together. I'll be right by your side, holding your hand the whole way." For emphasis, I tried to reach out for his hand, but he slipped it away from me.

"I'm sorry, Son. I just can't." He turned away from me to look out the window once again. I felt my heart breaking. I had been so sure that Dad and I were on our way to spending the rest of our lives together, waking up in each other's arms, making love late into the night, sharing our lives. Could I really have been so wrong about all of it? I felt tears starting to well up in my eyes. I didn't want Dad to see me cry or know that he'd made me cry, so I turned and started to walk out of the room. Dad turned back to me. "Where are you going, Son?" Without turning around, I stopped in my tracks.

"I think it's best if I spend the rest of the night in my room." With that, I left him there...standing by his bedroom window. All of the plans I'd been foolish enough to make in my head were shattered. I closed the door to my bedroom and flopped down on my bed. Tears started to flow out of my eyes uncontrollably. I was a complete mess! I don't know how I was going to be able to drive all the way to the city tomorrow and pull off a job interview. But I knew I absolutely had to do it. Maybe it was anger and hurt talking, but in that moment, I vowed to do everything in my power to get that job at Jentech and leave my parents behind.

12