Romantic Interludes

Story Info
Husband treats girlfriend to romantic evening.
1.2k words
4.27
18.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers

It is a cold, bleak January afternoon. You look outside the window and see the dirty snow, the hail, all in disgust. Suddenly you get a phone call.

"Anything to take my mind off THAT" you think.

"Hello?" you answer.

"Hi love, how are you?" I say.

"Hrm..I'm alright I guess, what's up?"

"Well" I start in, "I received a call from the landlord, and our heat is broken so I'm here at the apartment while its getting fixed. Why don't you go shopping for a bit after work and it should be fixed around 6."

"Ok I don't mind shopping just don't complain when it's a bit of money" you tease.

"No problem love, I'll see you at 6 or so" and I hang up.

You wait the last 2 hours of this Friday evening, working to finish up so you won't have anything to take home and do like you have lately, stressing you out and worrying you way past what I like to see. Finally 4:30 rolls around and you go outside and down the street. Taking the bus to the mall you browse at cute things, thinking how Christmas has just happened…so full of bliss and then it was back to stress and work again. You happen upon a lingerie store and go inside. You know I love one specific look the best on you…. the sight of you in your camisoles, white, black, coloured, even mesh ones, very tight against your perky breasts and nipples poking through without a bra, and a thong. Simple yet incredibly sexy. You purchase a black camisole and matching thong and look at your watch. 5pm, as you hit the bus for the long, cold ride home to our apartment.

You finally get home around 6:15, and I can feel the cold blast of air come in as you enter. You call out my name but there is no answer. It finally dawns on you that it is really warm in the apartment. Either the repair made is work a lot better or it never actually was broken… you take off your coat and rest of your winter clothing and sit down on the couch resting wondering where I could be. Suddenly your nose smells the scent of delicious cooking coming from the dining room and as you head there, you find me there, a smile on my face.

"Thank god you didn't come home early, love, it was hell to get off a few hours early and do all my preperation." Suddenly it dawns on you. "So that's why he has been working so hard lately, to get a few hours off early for me...god…I thought he was ignoring me"

You look down at your spot at the table where I have made some new recipe of pasta. You greedily dig into it, and then snatch some garlic bread off of the table, famished from not eating much all day. I quietly eat and let you savour the food I've cooked for you for you and then I leave into the kitchen. As you finish your main course I come out with a covered silver tray. I take off the lid and your eyes widen as you see the most delicious looking chocolate dessert your eyes have ever seen. You take a bite and close your eyes, as you taste it. "Mmhmm and I thought it was only a man's heart you got by way of his stomach," you tease again.

I silently take my silk tie and put it around your eyes so you cannot see where you are going. I lead you by the hand to the bathroom where I have run a tub full of relaxing warm water with your favourite bubble bath lotion you love so much. I slowly unbutton and pull your sweater over your head, as I make sure to keep the blindfold on. Next I gently nibble on your shoulders and neck as you moan gently. You wish you could tell where you were or what was happening. I slide off your bra, you knowing I think they just get in the way from the breasts I love so much. Gently I lick your nipples and suck on them and you gasp in pleasure. The tiredness and pain goes away from your body as I take off your pants and then your underwear. I run my hands over your thighs and buttocks, and tell you to stand still. I slowly undress and then take your hand. I pick you up and gently lower you into the tub. You practicaly yelp in delight as the warm water soothes your aching muscles and back. I take off your blindfold and you see me facing you in the large tub, a rose in my hands for you. The smile on your face tells me the extra work was well worth the effort. You hungrily kiss me and whisper thank you's into my ear. I turn you around and start massaging your back, from the lower back up to your sore neck, working over and relaxing it. A quiet sigh emits from your throat as I run my hand through your long wet hair and caress you. After massaging I lie back in the tub with you against me, resting.

Thinking that after all that work you have to repay in turn, your hand snakes to my crotch and plays with my cock as I moan softly, my hands in your hair and on your neck. You use your excellent oral skills you have practiced on me many many times to make my cock hard as you use your hands on my thighs and stomach, your tongue licking my shaft and then gently biting it. I moan louder as you swallow all of my cum. I switch sides with you and lift up your legs, putting them on my shoulders, lifting your dripping, shaven pussy out of the water. I gently lick and suck on the folds as I watch you squirm with pleasure, eyes closed. You are very happy for the dinner, the relaxing massage, the rose, and the special treatment. And now the pleasure you are receiving. You moan louder and louder as I lick harder, gently biting the folds and using a few fingers of one hand to open you up. I gently slide my hard cock into your waiting slick pussy. I start gently, lovingly, as you moan but soon you are gently biting my neck and shoulders, using your nails to claw my back. I buck harder, slamming into your pussy and you scream obscenities, urging me on as we both climax at the same time. For a while we rest, you in my arms in the warm tub, relaxing. After awhile it is time to get out and we towel each other off and go to the bedroom. You then discover that I have put new silk sheets on the bed, and already turned down the down comforter for you.

"Wait," you reply. You tiptoe quietly into the living room. When you return, you have on your camisole, with your large hard nipples pointing through it, and the thong, which is already now wet from your pussy. You walk seductively and sexily to me, and hop into bed. You snuggle up close to me, licking my neck and as you close your eyes, feeling loved, relaxed, and satisfied, I whisper, " I love you" and am rewarded with a cute smile before you tiredly fall asleep on my shoulder, your damp hair on my chest.

MasterOso
MasterOso
16 Followers