Romantic Rescue

Story Info
Loving Brother cums to aid of distraught Sister.
7.8k words
4.29
76.2k
98
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bess stood sobbing in the slow cold autumn rain as the steady drops continued to soak through her clothes and drench her body. The hour was late (10:30 p.m.) on a dark September's night and there was no light around, not even from a street lamp.

The place was desolate, no sign of life except for the occasional screech of whatever birds or the calls of various wildlife that called that place home. There was also no civilization around for miles, nothing but a dark lonely curvy and hilly two lane road with practically little to no traffic, brush and trees on both sides of her, one of the last places anyone would want to find themselves trapped in.

Bess was totally ill prepared for the weather which was a chilly 52 degrees and slowly dropping and what the elements were throwing at her. Dressed only wearing a white three-quarter's sleeve light weight white ribbed sweater and a denim skirt, a pair of navy blue lingerie with matching thigh high stockings and garters and pair of navy colored one-inch high heels shoes.

Her good rain jacket she always kept with her was still in the small storage area behind the seat of the pick-up truck she had just been tossed out of. She was still in shock not believing that she had been dumped out on the side of the road and the image of the taillights as they faded slowly into the now dark night still burned vividly in her mind playing over and over like a bad record.

Bess was completely and utterly helpless, a battered emotional wreck, not knowing what to do or who to call. Fifteen or so minutes passed until Bess finally came to her senses. She then remember that she had her cell phone in the pocket of her skirt and reached in and pulled it out.

Attempting to use it to make a call, she was devastated when she found out that the rain had completely soaked it, thereby ruining it and rendering it completely useless.

"Oh God why," Bess screamed into the night wailing at the top of her lungs. "It's not fair!! Why should he be safe and dry and I be stranded out here without help or hope?"

Bess was right. Why should Ben be safe and dry, after what he had done to Bess, lying to her, being unfaithful, verbally abusive and then because she disagreed with him on a matter of conscience, dump her out in the middle of nowhere in some God forsaken place totally cut off with no way to get back home except for the uncertain random kindness of a stranger, if any?

Bess continued to sob almost uncontrollably, panic building in her mind and she was beginning to think that she would die here unknown and alone and no one would find her until her remains were found by a random passer-by.

Bess was well beyond what was considered to be a panic attack and teetered on the precipice of a complete and utter nervous breakdown and if no help arrived soon she would be left in a catatonic state a prisoner in her own mind unable to ever be free. Even death would be a welcome release from her torment.

Just then as she was standing still frozen in same place she had been standing since this occurred, a car came whizzing by, barely swerving to miss her at the last minute and continued to speed off into the abyss beyond but not before splashing cold water on her already rain soaked body. Unfazed, she blinked mindlessly not feeling not caring, just existing.

Suddenly a bird screeched loudly and startled Bess back into reality and she remembered where she was, which only added to the overwhelming feeling of helplessness and despair.

Then suddenly as a flash of lightning, it came to Bess, a small voice whispered in her mind. "Fret not my child for you are not without help or hope. There is someone in your life who loves you very much and would walk through the very fires of perdition for you, Paul. Call him and find your salvation."

Bess regained her wits about her and began to think. She recalled having seen a convenience store about a mile or so back, so she regained what composure she had left and began to make what turned out to be a what turned out to be a long slow and grueling uphill trek.

The once slow rain which had been falling when she had been first dropped off in was now steady moderately-heavy downpour and a steady cold almost frosty wind was beginning to blow, making the chilly rain that much more miserable. Not only was she becoming drenched but now she was getting colder as the wind made the dropping temperature seem even colder.

To make matters worse, after only walking for a 100 meters or so, Bess miss-stepped into a pothole in the road. The heel of one of shoes broke off causing her to stumble and nearly fall.

"Shit," she exclaimed as she fought to catch her balance and went down on one knee. "Damn, a fucking good pair of shoes ruined by that asshole!!"

Bess struggled to get up and pulled off both shoes seeing it would be harder to walk on one bad shoe rather than none at all. Now not only were the rest of her clothes already soaked but now she was forced to walk in stocking feet making her feet wet and cold as well.

As Bess trudged slowly along she was getting colder and colder, the rain and the cold winds making her shiver as goosebumps began forming on her skin and her teeth began chattering.

Bess didn't think she could make it but something inside told her not to give up. Instead of focusing on her dilemma, she let her rage against Ben burn inside her, hotter than the total of the hottest stars in the universe combined.

This new found rage fueled her giving her the will to press on. "Ben may have dumped me out here in the middle of nowhere to fend for myself, but I will be DAMNED if I am going to quit and give that little twit the satisfaction of beating me!!

Bess then was reminded of a movie she had watched with her brother when they were younger called Heartbreak Ridge starring Clint Eastwood. She remembered the scene when Clint Eastwood's character encouraged a young solider forced to run in circles while carrying his rifle with his arms up over his head. When the Commanding Officer ask Clint Eastwood's character what he said to the recruit, Clint Eastwood replied "I said don't give the prick the satisfaction, Sir!"

This made Bess smile and gave her a new reason to not give up and within forty-five minutes to an hour since she had first started walking she finally reached the store.

The store was at the intersection of the road she had been on and another more major road. Bess's heart started beating faster in anticipation of finally being able to get help, but that excitement was very short lived.

Upon her arrival, Bess was totally devastated; The store was closed!. How could things be any worse. Not only had she trekked all that way in a torrential downpour, with howling winds buffeting her, her strength completely exhausted.

Bess's once strong firm well-toned, proud, stunning and exquisite 32 year old 5'6" 130 pound 34D-24-34 body had now been reduced to this, a frail, worn-out, limp body tapped of all strength, vigor and vitality, practically chilled to the point of risking extreme hypothermia.

And if that wasn't bad enough, to add insult to injury, after all she had endured trudging against all hope desperately clinging to the last strand of hope she had within her, to the the one place she figured she could have sought refuge from her torment was closed.

Bess saw the sign on the door which had the hours of operation on it and was shocked to find out that the store had only been closed for 15 minutes. She kicked herself thinking that if she had only began walking when she first was dumped out instead of standing on the side of the road.

She screamed out " OH GOD PLEASE NO," as she banged on the door with what little strength she had left, hoping against hope that if she banged hard enough someone would answer but she knew it was hopeless and fell to her knees on the concrete tearing her already tattered stockings.

Bess then happened to look to look across to parking lot to the corner of the building and saw a phone booth. Grasping at the small strand of hope that still glimmered in her she took the chance and it paid off.

Bess told the operator she wanted to make a collect call and was able to reach Paul and tell him that she was stranded on old route 43 about just past mile marker 26 out from town. Paul told her to sit tight and he would be there in forty to fifty minutes and he would pick her up.

Paul was a loving brother, fiercely loyal to Bess. Bess was Paul's younger sister, two years his junior. They both had older siblings, a sister named Miranda 10 years Paul's senior and a brother 12 years Paul's senior.

Since Bess and Paul were quite a bit younger than their older siblings they were extremely close and Paul was her Knight protector. They shared a deep intimate almost spiritual bond which transcended words and were the best of friends.

Bess knew she could confide in Paul, tell him what ever was troubling her or what was on her mind and knew that Paul would never betray her confidence or judge her.

After high school Paul attended college at the University of Kentucky on an Army ROTC scholarship and majored in Pharmacy. He also played football for the University starting as both Nose Guard and Linebacker.

He was so good at breaking through the lines and bringing down the opposing team players without being stopped that it earned him the nickname "Steamroller"

After Paul graduated he was commissioned as a Captain. He was stationed at Fort Campbell and served in the Army twelve years as a pharmacist and rose to the rank of Major.

Once discharged, he moved back to his hometown of Frankfort Kentucky to work for his family's Pharmacy and took over the business when his parents retired. He also stayed in the reserves so he could keep his commission active and retain his retirement benefits.

Paul bought a patio home in a new subdivision out from town. It was a nice 2300 square foot home with a master suite hot tub and all the amenities anyone could want.

As for Bess, she majored in Accounting/Finance and Computer Information Systems and in her professional life she did quite well for herself etching out a modest but comfortable living

In her personal life however, Bess had horrible luck and went from guy to guy. She thought she was in control seeing that she was very sexy and could have any guy she wanted.

Bess loved to party drink smoke and have sex and that is what she did never really settling down. She had her tubes tied so could have sex without the risk of an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy.

Things changed when she met Ben. He was a smooth talker and a smooth operator and could charm the scales off a snake. He also never really held down any job and was a MILF hunter in that he got rich women to take care of him and had gone through 4 of them by the time he met Bess.

Bess didn't like him at first something inside her told her that he just wasn't right but she didn't listen Ben was very handsome even more manipulative and knew how to spin a web of lies and deceit better than all the crooked politicians in the history of the world combined

When this story takes place she had been living with Brad who was a no good loser. Paul had tried to warn Bess but she didn't listen. She "knew" she could change him and that his horn dog days were over, but was she ever wrong. After 18 months of hell their relationship suddenly ended as this story opens.

As Paul drove to rescue his sister, he broke every speed record while still maintaining a small safety margin attempting to get to where Bess was. He constantly kept an eye out for the cops hoping he wouldn't get pulled over. He finally reached the convenience store in his bright canary yellow Nissan X-terra .

He took a spot light he kept in the truck and placed it out the window and used it to look for Bess. He saw her huddled next to the front door under the overhang, curled up in a ball rocking back and forth.

Paul blew his horn to get Bess's attention and rushed out and draped a tarp over Bess and walked her back to the car. Once inside he reached into the back seat and put soft fleece throw over her followed by an army blanket on top of that and turned on the heat as hot as he could get it.

"Oh Paul, I am so glad to see you sweetie," Bess said, managing to reach over and hug Paul.

"I am just glad you're safe," Paul replied "Now let's get you somewhere to get you out of those wet clothes and into something warm and dry." With that drove off.

Paul was quiet for a minute or two debating how to bring what had happened up, and as he started to speak, he hesitated for a moment or two then sighed and asked "So tell me, did Ben do this to you," with a bitter voice.

Bess teared up at the mention of his name broke down and began to cry uncontrollably and in a in a sobbing voice told Paul about the fight she and Ben had and how he dumped her out and didn't want to see her any more.

"I'll kill him," Paul replied. "Just give me five minutes alone with that little rat bastard and believe you me he will live to regret the day he messed with the most important woman in my life."

Even though Paul was fuming with rage, his voice was not loud or outwardly angry. Instead it had a cold determined almost menacing and malevolent tone to it. Bess knew Paul well enough that when he got this way that even though it didn't outwardly show Paul would follow through with is threat.

"Don't do anything foolish sweetie," Bess said pleadingly hearing the malevolent hatred and anger in Paul's voice and knew what Paul was capable of doing. "It's just not worth throwing away your life over a jerk like him."

The more Paul thought about it the more he knew Bess was right. It wasn't worth throwing away his life and freedom by committing a reckless act of revenge. Paul would lose all he had accomplished his promising career as a Pharmacist and his military commission, benefits and retirement.

Although it was bitter pill to swallow for Paul, he heeded Bess's plea and with all the gumption he could muster he forced himself to let his hatred go. After all Bess needed him and he wouldn't be able to help him much facing hard time in prison for a foolish act of petty yet in his mind justified revenge.

"I'm sorry I brought it up" Paul said somberly. "It's just that I love you so very, very much Bess. I would walk through the very fires Hell for you. You are more than my sister you're the luh..." then Paul stopped himself before he could finish the sentence, which was to say that Bess was the love of his life.

Paul didn't have to finish the sentence because Bess knew exactly what he was saying and smiled lovingly at him.

"It's okay hon," Bess smiled wiping the last bit of tears from her eyes. "It means so very much to me to know that you drop everything to come rescue me in the dead of night in some God forsaken place. I am definitely the luckiest girl in the world to have a loving brother like you."

Even though Bess had begged Paul not to do anything about what had happened, she was secretly aroused at Paul's reaction, something out of a romance novel, the brave and dashing knight in shining armor rushing in to rescue the damsel in distress. This made Bess feel strangely romantically and aroused towards Paul.

Paul had intended on taking Bess straight home but seeing how she was still shivering, sneezing even with the heat on in the vehicle, he also knew she had to get out of those wet clothes, take a long hot bath and changed into something dry and the sooner the better.

As a result, Paul decided against taking Bess straight home and instead Paul pulled off at the truck stop located at the exit of the Interstate that would have taken them home, about fifteen minutes from the old store they had just left.

"Where ya going hon," Bess asked.

"I am going to stop here for the night," Paul replied and went on to explain. "There's a motel just on the other side of the truck stop, Paul added, "so I figured why not stop here for tonight and leave in the morning."

"You don't have to," Bess replied. "I will be okay until we get home"

"Nonsense," Paul countered, " It's getting late and we're both tired and I thought you could use a long hot bath after that ordeal."

" Oh God that would be great," Bess sighed wanting nothing more than to soak for a long time in a good hot tub of water.

Bess wasn't going to argue with Paul. She also knew that once he made up his mind there was no changing it.

Paul pulled into the motel and went inside to the desk clerk.

"I need a room for the night for two," Paul told the desk clerk.

"All I have is a single Queen Sized bed," the manager replied.

"That will be fine," Paul absent mindedly replied in a half exasperated tone exhausted and just wanting to get some rest. After all, it was almost a quarter past 1 o'clock in the morning and Paul had been up since 6:30 the previous day. He paid the man in cash and was given the room number and the key.

Paul would have normally gotten two beds but he figured that they could cuddled together to get Bess warm and he was set on getting her warm and dry.

Paul pulled the X-Terra to the back of the hotel, unlocked the room and helped Bess inside and turned on the heater inside the room. He then walked outside to his vehicle unloaded his bags and once he was inside the room he closed and looked the door.

It's not the Ritz Carlton, but it will have to suffice for tonight," Paul said as prepared to get things ready."

"Anything will be welcomed after the ordeal I went through," Bess replied in a tired but appreciative tone. It's got a bed and a tub I can take a good steaming hot bath in and that is all that matters to me."

Paul then went into the bathroom and began to run some water in the tub He made sure it was good and hot but not hot enough that it was uncomfortable He then helped Bess strip naked out of her clothes. Her shoulder length chestnut brown hair which was usually naturally curly(almost frizzy) was now straight having been drenched and dripping wet and her clothes still were sticking to her skin.

Even in this drenched condition Bess still looked very sexy. Standing 5'6" tall weighing 135 pounds measuring 34D-24-34, Bess's body turned many a head.

Paul draped the army blanket back over Bess's naked body and walked over to where the motel glasses were and took one. He then went to his bag pulled out a thermos of boiling water and poured it in until it was just over half full. Lastly he took a container of powder from his bag, opened it and place about a capful of the powder into the water and stirred it.

"Drink this," Paul said handing Bess the glass.

"What is it," Bess replied in an inquiring tone.

"It's something that will help you fight off the chills and help stop from catching that cold you are trying to get," Paul explained. "It's something I concocted and it works wonders so drink up," Paul added with a smile.

Bess put it to her lips and began to take a sip when Paul added "Just chug it. Trust me it's better that way."

Bess did as Paul told her and swallowed it in one fail swoop.

"OH God this shit is nasty," Bess exclaimed with the look on her face of a child whose mother had just given them a spoonful of Castor Oil. "No wonder this works. Hell if I were a cold bug I sure as hell wouldn't stick around and risk another dose of this crap."

"Glad you liked it," Paul replied playfully.

Paul walked into the bathroom checked the water in the bath tub and once it was filled with enough water, turned it off. He then walked back into the bedroom and stripped out of his clothes.

"What are you doing Bess," asked as she saw him getting naked. Her tone was not one of disgust or surprise, just curiosity. She figured he had a reason for it.

"I am going to get you warmed up," Paul replied as he came up behind Bess slipped under the blanket so his body was behind hers. He then