Romantic Submission

Story Info
A sense-ual surprise.
752 words
4.14
14.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just come from that long, hot shower she needed so badly. The room was dim, the vague scent of cinnamon lingering in the corners. As she slipped from her towel to the bed sheets, she realized she was not alone. This was a weeklong business trip for her and though they had planned to meet, he was early. She thought, just for a moment, of saying something, but the day had been harsh and his hands were so strong...firmly tracing the contours of each muscle, kneading away the tension.

She could feel his arm sliding gently around her waist, pulling her closer. His breath was warm as his lips brushed softly against her neck, and an involuntary shiver went through her as his kisses ran across her shoulders. All she could hear was the faint sound of James Taylor somewhere in the distance and the beating of her own heart. He was a caring, sensual lover, but control always lurked just below the surface and she knew tonight was no different.

"Don't struggle," he whispered as he pressed the weight of his body against hers, pinning her firmly face down on the bed. His voice calmed her. She was never afraid, but his movements caught her by surprise. She relaxed against him, feeling the heat of his body stretching the length of her own. He bit her softly on the back of the neck, his teeth raking lightly over her flesh as he laced the black silk scarf around her eyes, cloaking her in darkness.

Being blindfolded was new to her, an odd sensation. Suddenly her other senses seemed to come alive. Her body was electrified, every touch heightened. Her heart pounded in her chest. Seconds passed, perhaps minutes. It was difficult to tell without the aid of sight. She was amazed how time seemed to stand still in the darkness. Next she felt the cool softness of silk being laced around her wrists. She had fantasized of this often, but now it was real. Her body tensed as she felt him stretch each arm above her, fastening her snugly to the headboard. She pulled back, testing the bonds. She was helpless.

He rose up on his knees between her legs and admired her. He grazed his fingertips lightly over her thighs and up over the curves of her ass. She shivered and squirmed beneath his touch. He slipped his hand to her center and stroked the hot wetness along her opening. He smiled, very pleased with her response. Gripping her hips, he pulled her to her knees, her bottom in the air. He moved closer, his tip pressing lightly against her crease. Rocking slowly against her, he teased her with the head of his cock. She pressed back against him, trying to take him deeper, but the bonds kept her away.

He penetrated her a bit deeper, his cock sliding inside an inch past the head. He enjoyed teasing her, feeding her desire. She squeezed him, trying to draw him in deeper, to satisfy her hunger to be filled. He held her hips firmly, her body stretched from the headboard, satisfaction just out of her reach.

Slowly pulling away, he let his cock slip from inside her, pausing once again with just the head poised at her opening. She whimpered, her body pleading to be filled. He slid his hands beneath her, cupping her breasts, his fingers rolling her nipples until they were hard and burning. He squeezed firmly, increasing the pressure until her hips rocked uncontrollably and she cried out. He held her like that until her nipples throbbed and she begged him to fuck her.

Then with one hard thrust, he buried his cock deep inside her, his head slamming against her cervix. She came, so hard and full that even she was surprised. He held nothing back. He grabbed her hips and fucked her...hard and deep, like an animal in heat, slamming into her with all his might. She came again, unsure where one climax stopped and the next began. He increased his tempo, feeling the burning in his loins, the familiar buildup of his own desire. He cried out and exploded inside her, slowing until he was spent and exhausted.

He collapsed on top of her, still inside. He could feel the lingering quiver of her own climax. He stroked her hair softly and kissed along the top of her shoulders, relaxed and content.

"Good girl," he whispered as they drifted off to sleep.