Romantic Weekend Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers

"I won't hurt you. I'll take care of you when you're here. You need to know that there's someone who truly gives a damn who isn't family. Having someone who will just cuddle or just THERE is great. I don't get that, that much either. Not if you're not on. I can't really talk to anybody, but you."

He's silent, so I continue...

"This goes beyond the way I feel or felt. I am truly your friend, lover now, but I will always be your friend, support you in whatever decisions you make even if I want to be selfish and change your mind, but I won't. I know what it feels like to want to do it. I think about it more times than I'll admit to anybody else. I suck at words, more or less, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I just want to give you something you'll never forget."

Without waiting for a reply, I move off the bed to stand in front of him, I slowly gently but firmly push him down onto it so he's laying on his back once more, straddling his right leg, I look down at him, and smile.

"Do you want me dominate or submissive? Do you want me on top or bottom? If you want me submissive, what do you want me to do?" I had moved in between his legs.

"I know, tough choices, right?"

Without another word from either of us; I grab his hand, pulling him into a sitting position, I take his shirt off, getting down on my knees, I work his pants undone, slowly, but not without rubbing his cock through it, once that's undone, I work them off, leaning back to get them all the way off, and letting them drop to the ground beside me (Who needs shoes in a hotel room?)

Sitting back up, I grab his cock, he's semi hard, so I start stroking him slowly, watching him get harder, I stop stroking, moving to his head. I press my thumb right under the head before stroking only that. I move as close as the bed will allow me to, pulling his cock toward me I shove him inside my wet, warm mouth. I stay still as I hold his shaft in my hand and just suck, only my muscles are moving, I stay like this for a moment before really getting into it, I stroke him in and out of my mouth, fast, faster, hard, harder deep throating every once and awhile and his moans push me even more.

I up the pace, going faster and harder, faster and harder. Causing vibrations by humming and moaning, using my hand to stroke him as I use my other hand to fondle his balls. He's tensing, he's going to cum, I rear back, removing my hand from his balls, but not his cock, I stroke faster and harder pretty soon he starts spurting into my mouth and I swallow what I can.

Moving back, letting him fall out of my mouth, I stand up, and sit next to him. There's a glaze over his eyes and he's breathing heavily. I lean over and lick his earlobe then move to lick his neck, and he's turning his head. The glaze is almost gone, I smile at him.

"Was that good?"

All he can do is nod.

Which is quite amusing to me as I watch the glaze in his eyes disappear and his breathing returns to normal. I stand up and start walking to the bathroom.

"Laura..."

Turning around, "Yeah?"

"Where are you going?"

"Bathroom."

"Okay."

"Don't worry, I'm not leaving you for long", I say as I turn back around and continue to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom, closing the door behind me, turning the water in the sink on, and brush my teeth once more, after rinsing my mouth out, I turn the water off, open the door, and walk back to the bed. I feel as tired as he looks. I try to stifle a yawn without success.

"Tired?"

I grunt and nod.

"Ready for bed?"

Again, I grunt and nod.

I pull the blankets and sheet out and down. I watch as he scoots back and lays down. What a sight! I turn off the lights, sit down, take my glasses off, I lay down and scoot closer.

"Goodnight, darlin"

I listen as he falls asleep once more leaving me to my own thoughts before turning onto my right side and falling asleep with the coolest guy I know!

**Author's note: What a way to start a weekend, eh? What's in store for Day 2? I wonder...do you?**

laurambell
laurambell
47 Followers
12