Romantic Weekend Surprise

Story Info
Husband enlists the help of his friend.
3.3k words
4.24
74.9k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olsalt
olsalt
7 Followers

I have written about one of our earlier "adventures" and how we met Dave. I appreciate those of you who took the time to write me and share some of your adventures with us. I am especially grateful for the encouraging messages from you ladies. She enjoyed hearing from you. We should e-mail the authors of stories to let them know we enjoy them. If you don't enjoy them don't read them. I know it is a hard concept to some people but you can learn. Our stories are true adventures and I hope you enjoy our adventures as much as we have yours, so on with the story.

Dave took a job overseas so we didn't see much of him for a couple of years. I had really enjoyed seeing him take my wife when he and I set it up before. We tried swinging our first years of marriage but stopped when we wanted to start our family. Susan did not want to continue with our adventures after starting a family so we got on with our careers and our lives. Susan would dress in revealing dresses and sexy underwear when we went out and sometimes show off her entire breasts when trying on shoes but she didn't want to continue swinging. I am the eternal optimist though as I knew how much she enjoyed being taken by Dave.

We had been so busy the years slipped by and suddenly we had been married 13 years. We still had the magic in our love and yet I had that itch to see her with another man. Some of you husbands know what I mean. I got a call from Dave saying he was now living in Seattle about two hours away from us. Well, that put me to thinking about a week end away from family and phones. Susan does get more adventuresome away from home. So I set up with Dave for him to help us celebrate our wedding aniversary. He liked it. His wife had just had a baby so he was also in need of Susan's talents.

I set us up for a long week end at a business hotel, a condo set up. We had stayed there before and she had "relaxed" and enjoyed herself well. We were going to have a week end of just us and sex. She took her sexy dresses and Victoria's stuff. The timing was right for her hormones to be at their cycle high. Sometimes you just get lucky. Even though it had been years since our last time with Dave I was sure she would be up to a massage especially if that masseur was the well hung Dave.

We arrived on Friday evening to relax and rest. I wanted her to be well rested for her afternoon with Dave. I did not make make love to her for the week proceeding our trip. I wanted her to be on edge with the need to be touched and fucked. She is a highly sensual woman and loves to be eaten and have her nipples sucked. It was hard to keep from making love knowing how much fun we were up for during the week end. Our condo had the south side open to a marsh so we could leave the curtains open. So if someone were on the trail through the wetlands they had the opportunity to see into the condo. I assured Susan the sun on the large floor to ceiling windows would cause the windows to mirror so no one could see in. I ask her to dress in her garter, hose and heels for our coffee and rolls. Susan was a size 10 with a nice bush and beautiful c cup breasts. She was a vision walking around in front of our floor to ceiling windows. The few business guys out on the marsh trail for their morning walk in the spring sunshine had a great walk that day. I had the lights on inside the condo so she was very visible as I called her to the window to look at the marsh hawks and blue birds. Then I ask her to put on her wedding white panties and her spring floral dress. This one doesn't need a bra so a full view of her breasts is displayed if she bends at the waist. Then I took her shopping for shoes.

We had some fun at the mall. We walked around as I looked for a likely shoe store so she could show off her legs and breasts. We found one with a man the right age and not too busy so he could enjoy her show. The shoe store had a large open front but had a nook off to the side where she could put on a show for him. She went in alone and I drifted in a few minutes later. He waited on his other customers but noticed her when she leaned down to buckle a strap. She was showing a great view of her breasts. He went into the back of the store and came out with another man who also positioned himself for viewing her. Then the salesman picked up the phone. Soon another "male customer" showed up. She would have been a little nervous but I was there. She tried on some shoes leaning over in her chair displaying her nice breasts for the men to see. Then she had to pull her dress up above her knees to see how they looked with her legs. This allowed a view of her thighs. This went on for about twenty minutes. Her dress was long but had buttons up the front. She "allowed" a couple more to come unbuttoned as she tried on the shoes. The dress draped open as she moved her knees apart to try on shoes. Customers started coming in so she had to disengage from her fun, much to their disappointment. All of us guys drifted out after her show so I am not sure they ever placed I was there. I joined her in a dress shop and ask how wet she was. She just smiled and said I was terrible.

Over a nice lunch I told her I had set up a massage for the afternoon. She ask what I was up too. I said, just a massage and some great sex later. I promised her she would enjoy it. I just didn't tell her Dave would be waiting at our room when we returned.

I had left a key at the front desk and instructions to give it too him. He was working this Saturday so he needed to shower before we returned. Which is where we found him upon our return. Susan stepped back as we entered our condo but I assured her I had arranged for the man to shower before he massaged her because he had come from his construction job and wanted to be fresh for her massage. I told her I would get her some wine and she should freshen up while he finished. We were sitting on the sofa drinking wine when the bath door opened and Dave walked out in his black boxer shorts. Susan now knew she was in for some great sex because she wouldn't say no to Dave's big cock. Dave kissed her and then turned to comb his hair. She stood behind him with her arms around his waist as he took the towel from around his neck and combed his hair. I got him a glass of wine and suggested they sit on the couch. It was in front of the windows.

Dave sat with his arm over her shoulders and kissed her softly. Then he set his wine down and really kissed her. The massage was totally forgotten. I carefully unbuttoned her dress and he slipped it off her shoulders as he kissed her neck. He rolled her nipples in his fingers causing her to moan and open her legs in anticipation. It was evident Dave was hungry for some great sex. His cock was sticking out of his boxers. She started stroking him as he began to dip his finger into her very wet pussy. She was so wet a stream of cum came with his finger as he slipped it to his lips to taste her. She kissed down his chest and took almost all of his cock in her mouth. This was the first time I had seen her deep throat him. It amazed me she could get almost all of his 8+ inches in her throat. She loves to suck cock and is damn good at it. Too good, so Dave had to pull her up beside him. Then he pushed her into the couch and spread her legs to tongue her pussy. She had a mild climax but she was too sensitized for him to continue. I suggested she show Dave the rest of the place.

She gathered her open dress in one hand, took him by the hand and headed up the stairs to our loft bedroom. She stepped out of her dress at the top of the stairs and by the time I mounted the stairs I heard her sigh the noise she makes when she is being filled by a cock. I had a new toy I had to gather up before I could join the party. We had purchased a video camera for our anniversary. She had told me earlier when we got it that I couldn't photo any of our sex but really, how could she complain when she was over 8 inches deep in cock. The first film was only about ten minutes long because Dave had not had any for a while. By the time I got the camera up and going she had her legs high in the air and was pulling at his ass to draw him into as hard as she could. Her face was contorted in lust as he stroked into her pussy. She was really enjoying his large cock. He tried to prolong it by slowing down but she started her third climax and pulled at him to fuck her harder. This caused him to loose it all together. He slammed into her and was going to suck her breasts but she was having such a violent climax she was all over the bed. Her screams were loud enough I was afraid we would have security knocking on our door. I wasn't sure how we would handle that but I thought they might understand once they saw how well fucked she looked. She and I have great sex but I will never fill her the way he does. He is about 2.5 inches thick too.

Dave gave a large sigh and you could see his thick cum coating her pussy. They held each other waiting for their breathing to return to normal. He kept stroking her gently and she encouraged him by pulling at his ass. I shut the camera off as he got up. He has been OK with me using the video camera. We set up the week end with him before he left. He had hoped to make it over on Sunday but could definitely come over on Monday for coffee.

After he left I took Susan to bed and enjoyed her very wet pussy. I used to feel bad I didn't last long after watching her but I know it is unrealistic to be that excited after no sex for a while and hold up for long. We do enjoy making love after she has sex with him. After she rested we went for a walk in the spring sunshine to talk about how I had set her up to be taken again. Susan again said she didn't want to make a lifestyle out of swinging but did enjoy the time with Dave. I agreed but said I hoped we could enjoy another person or couple now and then.

We were here to celebrate also so Susan dressed in another of my favorite outfits, black undies under a red dress. This dress gaps open to show off her breasts and waiters can't help her enough. We took our time enjoying dinner with the waiter being very attentive to her needs. I couldn't blame the guy. I still love looking at her breasts too. We listened to some music after dinner and returned to our condo. Her pussy was still stretched from Dave but we both enjoyed our sex.

Sunday was a restful day for us as I wanted to let Susan enjoy the spa and just relax on our week end away from responsibility. We didn't think Dave would call as it was a day he could spend with his family.

Monday morning Dave called to say he could get away from the job for the morning. This would give us from mid morning until early afternoon for him to have Susan. Susan had a new lounging gown she wanted to wear for his visit. It had a slit up the side to show off her legs and plunged to show lots of breast when she moved. She gave Dave a good show while we sat around having coffee and catching up on news from the past few years. She would bend over to pour his coffee giving him a good view of her breasts and then as she turned to go her gown would open to show her legs all the way to her black panties.

I suggested Susan give Dave one of her great back rubs. We took some classes on massage but it is her rubbing her breasts over ones back that makes it wonderful. She told him she would be waiting in bed for him and showed him to the shower. I sat up in a corner to film the show and enjoy watching Dave take her again.

Dave lay on his stomach and Susan sat astride his back so she could massage his shoulders. Then she pulled the gown over her head and started to move her breasts over his shoulders. It is a very erotic feeling. Susan enjoys sucking cock so she had Dave roll over and went down on him. He was in heaven with her taking his cock so deeply into her throat. I got closeups of her taking him all the way down to his pubes. I couldn't believe she could get 8+inches of 2.5 thick cock down her throat. She must have been getting him close because he stopped her and started kissing up her thighs. She lay on her back and held her breath as he slowly kissed up to her pussy. The he slowly pulled her panties off, kissing his way down from her navel. She was squirming and moaning as he kissed all around her mound. She spread her legs and rubbed the back of his head as he slowly worked his kisses up to her lips. He sucked her clit into his mouth and caused her to have a wonderful climax. He continued to stick his tongue into her, lapping up her juices and she had one cum after another. She turned him onto his back and sucked his cock down her throat again. He pulled her in a sixty nine position. She sucked him with total abandon, running her tongue over the head and then taking him as deep as she could but backing off so he didn't cum.

Dave put her on her back and positioned his cock at her entrance. She rubbed the head in her juices to get him as ready as possible. She held him ready and he slowly worked his cock in. She raised her hips to help him work his shaft deep into her. Dave worked slowly, allowing her to adjust to his size. Her legs were splayed high as he increased his pushing into her. She soon started to moan as her first climax hit. He held her legs and started fucking her hard. His need and her tightness must have been too much for him for he soon emptied into her with a loud moan. She climaxed again and held him as he lowered himself to her. He lay on her for a few minutes and then they lay holding each other for a while.

After about 15 minutes Susan began to caress him and felt him begin to stir again. She stroked him hard and pushed him on his back. She mounted his hard cock and began to ride him hard. It is nice to know she won't go after other men but when she is in bed with someone she gives great sex. She was working on her second climax when he began to moan. She really went into a frenzy of pushing herself onto him then. She was crying out and pushing down hard as he pushed her into the air. His pistoning cock looked so large driving up in to her. He grabbed her cheeks and pushed her down hard as he released his cum. After she had rested atop him for a few minutes I put the camera on a stand and focused it on the bed. Then I whispered in her ear for her to suck his cock clean. She slowly kissed down his body and took his coated cock into her mouth.

Then they rested for a while as I gently caressed her clit. After about 20 minutes Dave caressed her breasts and then put his cock to her mouth. She gently sucked him and caressed his balls while I fingered her G spot and stroked her clit. She began to warm up to my caresses so I moved her on her hands and knees and entered her from behind. I positioned her above Dave so she could suck his cock while I enjoyed her cum filled pussy. I added my cum to his as she used her talents to get him rock hard again. When I let her go she climbed aboard his cock again. He pulled her hard against his chest and started driving his cock into her. He seemed even larger now as his frantic fucking drove her into the air. She was cuming almost constantly as his large size rubbed over her clit. He hugged her tightly as he increased the speed of his pistoning cock. She was crying out in pleasure as he started to let go. He hugged her body for leverage as he drove up into her and released his load. He slowly let his arms fall to the bed and she raised herself off of his chest. He smiled and said he didn't think she had left him much strength to work with the rest of the day. She said it was good he was the boss.

They lay together while I put the camera away and got us something to drink. They then took a shower together. As we were getting dressed we discussed seeing each other again and set up a time to get together for a camping weekend soon.

I am so glad we had the video camera as I have been able to enjoy this time many times since. The video isn't professional but the passion of the sex is real.

We packed up and started our two hour drive home. We discussed our enjoyment of her being taken to bed by Dave. She agreed we should contiinue this mutually enjoyable three way experience and possibly look for a couple we could enjoy some fun times with so I could have some time with another lady. Then she slept for the rest of our trip home. I think she needed the rest.

olsalt
olsalt
7 Followers