Romantic Wife and Girlfriend Swap

Story Info
Two couples get to know each other a whole lot better.
5.3k words
4.55
136.8k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lizzie, is certainly no slut. She is quite reserved, elegant, has a very good job, and is responsible, mature, and sensible. However, she very much enjoys sex when she is in the right mood. When I first met her, I thought she was a bit square, prudish even. But once I got used to her reserved nature, it was clear that she just needed to establish trust and familiarity before she would open up.

Once I discovered this, it made her even more sexy, as she was not the kind of girl who just did the standard "ooh yeah baby..." when in the sack. It was such a thrill for the, the first time I heard her quietly gasp "oh fuck me..." in her well-spoken accent, as I got close to cumming inside her one night, years ago. She likes missionary position as she says she likes to be able to watch my cock slide inside her and my face as I fill her. She also likes to be French kissed deeply with the rhythm of my tongue matching that of my cock as we make love.

She says sweet and horny things to me like "I love the way that sometimes you make love to me and sometimes you fuck me, and you always seem to know which one I want". She is in a sense almost two women: one gentle and sensual, who enjoys caresses and slow love making, gasping gently as she cums over my cock; another, a hot sexual harlot who demands to be fucked, and comes out with naughty words and phrases that get me off, just with the sound of her saying them.

Our sex life has developed brilliantly over the years and she never fails to turn me on. Her dirty talking is always a sure-fire way to get me rock hard, and it is wonderful to hear worlds like "my pussy is so wet for you now" said in her soft, beautifully spoken voice. She is 5' 10", with blonde hair which flows over her elegant shoulders. She has small breasts, with tiny, sensitive nipples. She is amazing at yoga and therefore bendy, athletic, and toned. Her legs are long and shapely, and her bum could be recognised as one of the wonders of the world. Thankfully, she does enjoy doggy, especially in the mirror as again, she likes to see my face, especially as I cum.

One couple we know pretty well are Matt and his girlfriend Abbie. I like Matt a lot: he is a typical rugby playing kind of guy, but not too much of a "lad" and clearly adores Abbie. It has to be said that Abbie is gorgeous. She is a little younger than him, and a petite brunette with full lips, big, kind brown eyes and a lovely smile, which is normally set on her cute face. She has a lovely slim waist, curvy hips and firm breasts which look amazing in the low-cut summer dresses she likes to wear, if the weather allows. She is usually tanned and has wavy, highlighted light brown hair which she likes to tuck behind her ears as she talks.

I had often fantasised about what is would be like to watch my wife get fucked by another guy. We had filmed ourselves often and one of my favourites is one I did in PoV style, and I still enjoy watching myself pull my cock out of her lovely pussy and spurt hard, gasping and moaning as I release jet after jet of warm spunk onto her sexy, flat belly with some flying onto her face and into her hair.

I don't consider myself gay or even bi-curious, but seeing a guy have a really intense orgasm inside a hot girl, does turn me on. Does that make me a bit gay? Who cares! Would the ultimate be to watch a sexy guy unload into my wife with an animalistic moan as he uses her for his pleasure? The thought of it always gets my cock twitching. I love watching and hearing her cum on video... what about in real life? With another guy...?

One evening last year, I started to think I just might find out. It was lovely summer evening in our village and the four of us were enjoying a drink at our local which looks onto the village cricket pitch. Lizzie was wearing her trademark denim mini skirt with loose crop top showing her firm abs and belly piercing. She had a long yellow ribbon in her hair, which gave her a carefree sixties look, as she tossed her soft, shimmering hair about, with the low sun behind her shining through it. Abbie had a short, floral patterned summer dress of thin cotton and she was still young enough to get away without a bra. The dress had spaghetti straps which would occasionally slip off her smooth brown shoulder. She had roman style sandals which lace up the calf on, whist my wife had opted for simple Birkenstock slip-ons.

The pub was full inside, so we had set ourselves up at two high tables on the decking outside. Abbie and Lizzie were on one table, sharing a bottle of some trendy Rose, and Matt and I were at another very close by, enjoying our first pints of Stella. I don't know what Lizzie had said to Abbie as they had sat down but, whatever it was, it had caused her to crack up into hysterics. Lizzie looked at Matt, put her hand on her mouth in mock shock and turned away.

Matt and I sighed and started chatting about whatever. Abbie and Lizzie have a running joke about how big Matt and my cocks are, and perhaps this was the subject of their hilarity. Apparently, Lizzie usually sold mine on its girth and Abbie would challenge that Matt's was so long that he has touched parts of her that no man had before! It was funny, and quite nice, that the girls were play boasting to each other about their men.

When it came to physique, I was no match for Matt though. He played flanker, or sometimes Number 8, at a pretty high level, and as such was quick, strong and brave: he was just over 6 feet of solid muscle and I had seen his chest and six pack on a couple of occasions last summer, and I would happily admit that his body was impressive. I am pretty sure Lizzie had noticed too, and I wouldn't blame her.

We had been to watch Matt play a couple of times and it was so nice to see Abbie supporting her fella: she was so thrilled when he made a hard tackle and clapped and cheered when he did well. I couldn't help briefly daydream about how expertly he must fuck her, with all that strength to make use of giving pleasure to his sexy little girlfriend and her tight young body. Although I am taller, my frame is more that of a swimmer, but I keep myself in shape and Lizzie often told me she loved my broad shoulders and pert bum.

We were having a great evening. Matt is one of those energetic, jolly guys, who always sees the positive in everything. We laughed and joked, covering the usual male subjects of football, comedy and women we found hot. The girls had grown really close over the two or three years we had known them, and it was always nice to see them giggling and messing around over a bottle of wine which, I noticed, was going down pretty quickly on this particular evening.

"Talking about our privates again," said Matt, "how would they like it if we were talking about their... I don't know... vaginas..."

We both laughed at his oddly formal language. "What would you say if I did ask about Abbie's... 'vagina'" I sniggered. He paused for a moment and obviously thought fuck it.

"Well, I would say.... it's pretty fucking amazing to be fair... if she is turned on enough, it will be so hot... literally hot to the touch or tongue.... or... cock. It's incredible."

I looked over at Abbie. She noticed, smiled a little and - I am sure I didn't imagine it - spread her legs a tiny, tiny bit before turning back to Lizzie again.

I was in a slight daze when Matt asked, "Well... what about Lizzie?"

After thinking for a while, I made my best attempt to describe what Lizzie's pussy does when we are both at the point of orgasm: it's as though it - or she - knows the time is perfect for it start contracting and pulsating on my cock to intensify the feeling for both of us. When we are really going for it, it can feel like her body is milking the sperm out of me to coat her insides as completely as possible.

I must have done a pretty good job of describing how I ejaculate into my wife, as Matt sat silent, slightly open mouthed, and went, "Wow!"

He looked over at the girls and they clinked their glasses and smiled at us.

"Looking good boys!" called Lizzie.

"Not. Too. Shabby," giggled her friend.

As Abbie swivelled off the high stool she was sitting on to grab another bottle of Rose, I got a split second view up her skirt and from the flash of cotton which covered her crotch, I would have been pretty sure that her knickers were white, lacy and tiny. Maybe my mind was filling in the blanks, but the thrill of seeing a glimpse of the underwear of a beautiful girl, and knowing how close you are to seeing what is between her legs, is always a heart-jumping thrill.

As the evening wore on, it took the feel, not so much of a double date, as a girls' night on the pull. Both of them would stare at us and giggle over their wine, giving as much attention to each of Matt and me. I would swear Abbie's dress was getting shorter as time went on, and I was getting more and more of a complete view of her slender, honeyed legs disappearing into the flimsy fabric of her dress. I could see Matt checking Lizzie out too, and I didn't mind one bit. If I were to watch any man fuck my wife, I thought, it would be a modest, sweet and sexy guy like Matt, and I actually felt my cock twitch a little at the thought.

"You're a lucky guy, Matt," I said, "Abbie's awesome".

"Thanks, man," he replied, "you've done pretty well yourself... I mean Lizzie is one fucking hot babe!"

There was a bit of a pause during which he looked worried that he might have gone too far, as I casually imagined his adorable girlfriend on her back, smiling up at me and spreading her legs.

"Ha! Don't worry Matt... I quite like it when other guys fancy my missus. In fact, I sometimes wonder what it would be like to... you know... watch another guy..."

I let my words trial off to gauge his reaction. He raised his eyebrows and took a sip of his drink.

"I know what you're saying," he said quietly, as he pointedly looked at Lizzie.

She looked back at him and smiled, and Abbie did the same to me, giving me her full, dazzling grin and - did I imagine it - a subtle lick of the lips as well, as she tucked a stray hair behind her ear.

I was almost flirting with Matt rather than the girls, to try to find out how far he would go.

"Hmmm..." I said as Matt turned back. "Those two hotties look pretty into us," and, chancing my arm a little, "which one do you fancy?"

Matt considered, smiled at me, and said, "hard to say... they're both fucking gorgeous!"

This was the point that I knew that there might be a chance of me both watching him screw my wife and me his girlfriend. I felt a frisson of excitement run through me as Matt checked Lizzie out once more: one of those full-length check-outs where a guy tries to imagine the girl naked and wanting him to take her. Was he really into this or just playing?

The girls were well into their second bottle by now and, for some reason, were drinking through straws which looked like there use was, not so much functional, but more as a way to flirt with us. If you had asked me to recall any other face from that night other than Matt, Lizzie or Abbie, I'd have no chance. Matt and I had only had a couple of drinks so were less buzzed than the girls who looked like they were getting to that warm early drunkenness, when cares slip away and all you can only think of is fun.

As girls do, they went off to powder their noses together and they made sure they brushed past us as they went, but it was Abbie's hand on my thigh as she went by with a waft of her lovely scent and Lizzie who stroked Matt's cheek, tossed her hair, grinned and muttered, "See you in a few".

If that wasn't the final sign that this was on, I don't know what would have been. Matt and I stared at each other.

"Are you cool with this?" I said.

His reply set a bunch of butterflies off in my stomach: "I am if you are, man."

After another hour or so of further agonising flirting between the two tables, Lizzie leaned over to Abbie and whispered something.

This time there was no giggling and, with a determined, almost business-like look on her face, Lizzie got up, walked the couple of steps over to Matt, leaned over him and whispered in his ear, loud enough for me to hear, "You are going to fuck me tonight".

Blood instantly rushed to my groin, as I looked over and saw Abbie manoeuvre herself off her stool and this time, with no doubt, gave me a flash of the tiny piece of material covering her pussy. "Hi!" she said, "Fancy a walk back to yours?"

It felt as natural as anything to walk back to our cottage with me hand in hand with Abbie and Matt with Lizzie. It was still pretty light, but there was a breeze cooling our skin and blowing the girls' hair gently. Abbie and I walked behind the other two and I couldn't resist admiring Lizzie's bum and was genuinely happy for Matt that he would soon be enjoying it.

When we got back to the cottage, I poured drinks from a bottle of wine in the fridge, but when I returned from the kitchen with them, Matt was already kissing Lizzie gently and erotically and Abbie just walked up to me, kissed me on the lips and whispered in my ear, "I have been imagining you on top of me and inside me all evening."

With that, I put the tray down and starting slowly kissing this gorgeous young woman, occasionally catching a glimpse of my darling wife being clearly, expertly and completely turned on, as she kissed Matt with more and more desperation and passion.

We all wanted to take our time to move the mood from erotic teasing to full blown animal desire so, to the music Lizzie had put on, all four of us took that time to explore each other's bodies, arouse each other more, and just enjoy the build up to what was going to be some hard, exhilarating sex. Kissing Abbie was so hot with her expert tongue darting into my mouth, exploring, tasting, anticipating. She let out a series of little sighs making it clear she was getting as turned on as me, with the erection pressing though my shorts into her belly through the thin cotton material that separated me and her naked body, leaving no doubt how I was feeling.

After a timeless eternity of sensual kissing and without a word, I started to lead Abbie to the bedroom and the other two followed, silent, hand in hand and with a palpable electricity running between the four of us, at the thought of what lay ahead.

I towered over Abbie and stared into her deep brown eyes and she looked up, blinking into mine and smiling nervously. As I noticed how her tiny nose ring added to her beauty, I started to raise her dress up her legs. She gave a sexy little wiggle to help the soft fabric slide over her hips in its journey up her body, and we quickly arrived at her breasts. As the material passed over them, they bounced gently into view: two perfect gems with small, and already erect, nipples. She was staring at me still as I looked back at her after admiring them and smiled. I kissed one gently and she took the dress over her head and shook her hair down which cascaded down her back. I kissed her breasts again, this time with more urgency, concentrating on the nipples, causing her to let out little gasps of contentment.

Matt had quickly got Lizzie completely naked apart from the yellow ribbon, and they were kissing and exploring with an intense passion. Their breathing was heavy, and Matt was giving particular attention to Lizzie's arse, feeling, kneading, gently squeezing whilst ravishing her mouth, neck and breasts. She was whispering things in his ear, and I could imagine how hot and filthy they were and they were having the desired effect on Matt whose huge hard-on was clearly straining beneath his jean shorts.

I laid Abbie gently down on our enormous bed and parted her legs. There was no lace, just a tiny pair of white panties covering her mound which I kissed and nuzzled and stroked. With one finger I parted the material and breathed in the intoxicating smell of her. I kissed her pussy lips and flicked my tongue, almost imperceptibly over her clit. And again. And again, until I had built up a slow rhythm licking the full length of her slit to the clit. She tasted wonderful and made sexy sounds to show what she liked, and these noises intensified as I put a tentative finger inside her.

Matt and Lizzie were on the bed beside us and I could see him with his head between her legs with a pace faster than mine, causing my wife to arch her back and let out the sound so familiar to me telling me that she was close to her first orgasm of the night.

It was amazing to hear both these fantastic girls making such horny noises together and, after a few minutes Lizzie succumbed to a powerful orgasm, sounding like she was going to sob, and then calming to urgent pants and finally letting out a satisfied moan and an "Oh fuuuuck!".

Now, all my attention was on Abbie's pleasure: I slipped her knickers off, running them down her smooth legs before firmly spreading them, as I tossed the wet cotton away. Her pussy was trimmed into a neat little triangle of soft, short hair which I admired before burying my head in it once more. The thrill of hearing a girl cum for the first time is one of my favourites and Abbie's orgasm, when it came, was so lovely and raw at the same time.

As I licked and licked with my tongue and explored her G-spot with two fingers she started gasping and repeating "oh God baby oh God!... you're... going to make me..." her stomach muscles tensed causing her to half sit up with her eyes tight shut and some final licks on her clit sent her over and she let out a squeal and "I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming so... fucking... good..." and I felt her wetness on my chin and all round my mouth. I leaned over her to kiss her and share her delicious juices in a deep kiss.

She took a little while to recover during which I slowly manoeuvred myself to be ready to take her. I removed my t-shirt, shorts and pants and stroked my cock, which was already rock hard and lubricated with pre-cum, and gently rubbed her swollen clit with my thumb.

"God it is thick," she said, thankfully in admiration rather than fear. "I want to feel that perfect dick deep inside me," she purred.

I wanted to remember this feeling and this view. I had tried to imagine the moment I entered Abbie when, for the first time, her pretty face would turn from the smiley, giggly, cutesy girl I knew and loved, into the face of a desire-filled, sexually confident woman expressing the pleasure of being filled by my cock and what it was doing to her.

I could not wait any longer to see what she looked like with a fat cock inside her, and watched intently as the head of my cock parted her glistening lips the whole thick shaft gently but firmly slid into her to the hilt. She gasped as my heavy balls slapped against her arse, smiled happily, put her head back and let out the sexiest little sigh as she started to relish the sensations that my cock moving inside was giving her. She let out a little "ooooh" as I started to concentrate on how her hot, wet, tightness thrilled me, and to find a rhythm that would maximise our pleasure.

I look across at the others and watched in satisfaction, Lizzie's beautiful face in pure ecstasy, as Matt's strong hands gripped her waist as he rammed into her, her legs up in the air, over his manly shoulders, so she could feel the full length of him. Without any embarrassment I admired his muscular body as he screwed the hell out of my wife. His tight stomach muscles were allowing him to keep a solid, firm rhythm and his arse muscles literally rippled and tensed over and over as his cock filled her time and time again as he overwhelmed her with his strength and stamina. As he fucked her, he would lean over her and gently kiss her nipples and neck before getting back to forcing his huge cock back and forth into the pussy I knew so well.

12