Rome 2007

Story Info
Father, daughter and a summer of passion.
2k words
4.18
44.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My research stint in Rome in the summer of 2007 turned into a true adventure with lasing benefits for this now 70-year-old academic.

Things began when my 29-year-old daughter, Sarah, and her 18-year-old girlfriend turned up as I was in the fabled city for a two-month stretch.

She and her companion, Kathy, had heard about Capacotta Beach which is just south of Ostia, the old Roman port. It was designated a nudist beach about 10 years ago and I had been there twice.

But Sarah cajoled me into taking her and her friend (an easy trip by train and bus) so two days after her surprise arrival there we were on the beach, both her and Kathy quickly stripped to nothing (both shaved, which did little to stop my erection from sprouting), with me trying not to stare longingly at those ripe bodies respectively.

But I sat in a rented beach chair with a loose pair of shorts, a bottle of cooled wine to hand and some Italian newspapers to catch up on.

For this then 67-year-old curmudgeon to be surrounded by all that hauntingly lovely flesh proved too much; I just sat back with sunglasses on and watched and watched and dreamt and dreamt.

At mid-afternoon both girls wanted a snack so I wandered with them to the mini-restaurant where they had to have bottoms on but there were those nipples, unfettered and all. And the slight bikini bottoms did little to stifle my arousal.

Luckily, neither girl asked me to lotion them up or I probably would have lost it in my shorts. They lathered each other again in sunblock before strolling again down the beach, leaving me to my lecherous mental meanderings.

My pensione is in the Trastevere district and after we got back and were discussing dinner (about which I insisted on my favorite family restaurant in Via Fermi), Kathy, finished with her shower, said she had to run out to a pharmacia. I told her how to get to the restaurant and it was Sarah's turn in the shower.

And no, she didn't ask me to join her there, and I didn't ask if I could. But, time here to explain the design of the somewhat-modern Italian shower system, especially the one in my apartment. There is no stall and no bathtub with a shower alternative. Instead, around a drain base there is a translucent glass fence of a sort, just high enough to keep the water from spraying elsewhere in the bathroom.'

You just step in, close the gate behind you, turn on the water and do your thing. Sarah did just that, problem is, she didn't shut the bathroom door, and I haven't yet found out whether it was on purpose, although I have my suspicions.

I was in the adjoining bedroom and when I saw the show going on, I simply sat on the edge of the bed to enjoy the performance. I'm not much for soapy lather but the sight of her body glowing in the spraying water was a sheer delight. She turned, saw me, didn't bat an eyelash and said, "you'd better get in here before I use up all the hot water."

That I wasn't worried about, but go in the bathroom I did. And I simply leaned on the shower fence and watched her enjoy the play of water over her body. Yes, her nipples were very long and stiff and yes my eyes riveted on them and on that glorious shaved mount between her legs.

"Shorts off, Dad," she ordered with a smile. I didn't hesitate. Hard as Roman travertine I waited. "I'm not turning the water off, it's too perfect, just jump in," she said. With that she opened the gate, came out dripping and smiling, gave me slightly more than a regular daughter-father kiss, grabbed a towel and started drying.

Need I tell you how much precum I was dripping? I closed the shower gate and began the wash while she chatted for a bit about how she lucked out on the trip, then she was gone to the bedroom to enjoy the air conditioning. Wait, that's a bit misleading. Italian air-conditioning is so very very weak. But one swelters in Rome in the summer and you welcome any little corner where the humidity is being attacked.

How fast I showered I have no idea. But if I had lost any hardness under the spray it popped back to attention immediately when I opened the bedroom door. She was on the bed, naked and knees in the air enjoying the mechanical breeze, nipples still at attention and reading Oggi.

I'm certain my jaw dropped as I gazed first at the scene as a whole, wondering what the hell do I do now? And naturally my eyes zoomed in on that lovely valley between her legs, now open to me in a manner beyond description.

Not knowing what to do, still naked, I went to sit on the divan, but she patted the mattress and said, "No, Dad, come sit by me and talk."

Was I ever obedient! But I grabbed a pair of shorts and was about to slip my legs into them when she sat up, opened her legs directly behind me and put her arms around me from behind, her breasts burning into my back and turning me into jelly.

"Thanks so much for the beach trip, Dad, and for dinner and the way you broke off work to treat me and Kathy. We had so much fun. I hope it wasn't too much of a burden for you." Pulling my back even closer into her breasts (yes, I could feel the heat between her legs on my backside) She reached around and oh, so softly stroked the top of my cock, acquiring a glob of precum on her hand.

"Any time," I said, literally shaking. "I really enjoyed you girls and it was a welcome break."

"That's more than obvious," she said. And with that she planted a very wet kiss on the back of my neck, to which I responded by turning and lifting her onto my lap, in which position we kissed with a passion I only had experienced once before - with my mother.

And there we were, 67-year-old yours truly with his 29-year old daughter's beautiful ass and roaring inferno between her legs sitting across my aching cock.

Then she turned, moved her legs to sit astride me, still smiling, my cock spreading pre-cum across her ass cheeks. We kissed again, tongues boring deep into mouths; she shifted ever so slightly...and it happened.

The head slid in.

We broke the kiss, her mouth open, eyes wide, a slight moan, "Dad, Oh, my God, Dad!"

My words stumbled, "Sarah, I..."

Then she shifted again and I was all the way in, the raging heat of her cunt engulfing me. Again a muffled moan as I tried to pull out but she wrapped her legs hard around my waist, jerked up and down only twice.

That was more than enough. I exploded into her in seemingly never-ending spurts of seed. Her mouth open with a silent scream, Sarah stared widely at the ceiling, squeezing the centers of our sex madly as she squeezed what seemed pint after pint of her vaginal juices my genitals.

"God, Sarah, my darling," I mumbled softly in her ear.

She held me tight, the tears falling down my shoulder as the force of that rapturous coupling washed over her.

"Daddy, Daddy," she whispered so soft. "I do love you, love you so."

The after moments were kind. We kissed, my mouth wandering over her face and down to her still hard nipples. Such an afterglow, we both knew, would never be repeated.

Then came the click at the door and Kathy, terribly fetching in a pair of brief shorts and a tied top, opened the door, eyes popping and exclaiming, "Oops!" followed by an equally astounding "Wow, Sarah!"

I'm not particularly large in the penis department, but as Sarah, blushing but a little, lifted herself off me, exposing my now softening cock to Kathy's gaze, I definitely got the impression she was wishing the show would continue.

"I can go and come back," Kathy said, but we all were aware of the time and if we were to get a table on the Via Fermi it was best we left then.

Things cleared a bit with a splendid meal, some excellent Chianti and (expected) goodbyes over grappa. But it was Sarah who popped up with the idea not to return to their hotel for an early departure the next morning with their tour group.

Instead came the irresistible pleading: "Dad, I saw that large sofa in your pensione and just have to ask if it's OK if Kathy and I sleep in your bed tonight, you on the sofa? We'd so much like to stay an extra two or three days if you don't mind the inconvenience.?"

Was I being set up? Naturally. Was I going to give in? Certainly, without any hesitation. We caught an outrageously expensive Roma taxi and within the hour had retrieved the girls' luggage from their hotel near the central train terminal and were rolling them into my tiny pensione.

Giving the girls some privacy for pre-bed showers and such I wandered down to the local bar for a beer, gathering tales from the Trastevere from the evenings holdouts.

About a hour later I climbed the stairs to my small apartment to find both girls in the bed, under the covers, and the air-conditioner attempting to bring some relief from the sultry night air that permeates all of Rome in the summer.

I felt like a shower after all the moving of the girls' things to my flat, told the girls "sweet dreams" with what had to have been an obvious leer.

Oh, how I wanted to cum as a stood under the refreshing water but naturally I didn't, in real or fantasized expectation of what might be awaiting me through the door.

Boldly wearing only a pair of light boxers I entered the bedroom where both girls appeared to be out from the overflow of Chianti earlier in the evening. But as I attempted to slip under the light sheet on the sofa, the words came from Sarah: "Oh no you don't, old man!

"Right over here and fill out this big bed of yours, if you please."

Just snuggling under my sheer, I felt duty required a response, if rather a weak one: "Now, baby you know where this will lead, and what would Kathy say?"

To which the lovely 18-year-old responded, tossing off her sheet to display her fetching nakedness: "Kathy would say 'When in Rome...!"

And Sarah responded, "And Dad, again, shorts off!"

It being all way too much, I stood up from the couch, dropped my boxers, the room lights being switched on by Kathy and there I was with a raging erection, dripping more precum than I could ever have imagined.

Sarah had thrown the sheet aside also and there I was, clearly a 67-year-old lecher about to crawl in between two luscious young bodies for the evening. All thoughts of my heart or body being able to stand what was to come were tossed to the wind.

In a short time I was on my back in the queen-sized bed, a naked lovely on both sides, each with a thigh thrown across my thighs and a torrent of deep kissing began as they each devoted an available hand, one to my rock hard cock and the other to my tensed testicle sack.

"Kathy and I talked about this, Dad," Sarah said, "and we decided there was no sense in hiding what was going on after she walked in on us that way, and she admitted she was way turned on by what she saw," Sarah admitted, adding, "and the fact that it's incest and clearly forbidden only makes it all the more of a turnon for us."

And that was the summer of 2007 in Rome.