Ron & Pegi

Story Info
He wants to watch wife enjoy big cock.
1.8k words
4.16
243k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers

Pegi and I are perfect for each other. We've been married for 6 months and it gets better every day.

Before we got married we agreed that honesty is about the most important thing in a good relationship. To prove how serious we are we openly discussed our experiences with other lovers before we met. Since we are in our early 30's we've each enjoyed several lovers.

Having plenty of experience has made us better able to appreciate each other. We both know how to please the other and our honesty has allowed us to talk of our likes and dislikes without becoming offended or hurt.

One of Pegi's former lovers was a married man named Ron that works in her office. She said she had never dated a married man before but it was rumored that he has a big cock and she just wanted to try it once.

She said that the rumors are true. His cock is a fat 10". She said at first it hurt to have her pussy stretched so much but the initial pain soon turned to pleasure. The only problem with Ron, she said, is that he only fucks in the missionary position and shows no concern for his partner. He never tried to make it enjoyable for her or make sure she had an orgasm.

"All Ron wanted to do was fuck me as hard as he could. As soon as he came he got up and left. If I hadn't already had an orgasm I had to finish myself off."

After several sessions with Ron she gave up on him and went back to dating eligible men. Even though she enjoyed Ron's big cock she was never concerned as much about the size of a man's equipment as his skill at using it.

She confided that my 7+" cock is the second biggest she's ever had and that my willingness to please her as well as myself makes me the greatest lover she's ever experienced.

One night we were laying in bed after a lovemaking session when I asked Pegi if there was anything else she wanted to try. We've tried lots of positions and oral and anal sex, but maybe she wanted to try something else. Pegi said she was contented with our current sex life and didn't need anything to spice it up right then. "Maybe in a few years when we feel like we're getting into a rut."

She asked if I felt the same way or did I want to try something different. I admitted that I was intrigued by her stories of Ron and his big cock.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know exactly. I just sort of wonder what it would look like to see a woman being attacked like that."

Pegi giggled, "I wonder too. I've never seen it, only felt it."

"Too bad you didn't video one of your sessions with Ron. Then we could both see what it looks like."

"You wouldn't want to see a movie of me fucking another man. Would you?"

"I don't know. I think I might like to see a movie like that. I'm kind of getting turned on just talking about it."

Pegi's hand slid over my chest and down my belly. I felt her fingers wrap around my hard-on. "It's turning me on too."

After that I couldn't get the picture out of my mind. I could see Pegi and she had a man on top of her but his cock and her pussy were too blurred in the picture to really see what it was like.

A couple of weeks later I told her that I had been thinking about Ron using his big cock on her. Pegi said that she'd been thinking about it too. "Ever since you said you'd like to see it I've been sorry we didn't tape it. I'd like to see it too."

"We could still do it."

"What do you mean?"

"Ron still works in your office. You could invite him over and I could tape what happens."

"You mean now? Even though we're married?"

"I'm sure Ron wouldn't mind you being married. And he always was married."

"But what about you? You'd be willing to watch while he fucks me?"

I admitted I wasn't thrilled by the prospect of watching my wife get fucked by another man. But it seemed like seeing her hammered by a giant cock was becoming an obsession. I couldn't stop wondering what it looked like.

The more we talked about it I could see that Pegi was getting more and more turned on by the idea.

Finally she said, "Maybe it's crazy, but I want to do it. I want you to watch while Ron fucks me. Just the thought of doing it in front of you is making me all wet and excited."

My hard on left no doubt that I was excited too. That night we decided to do it.

Then nothing happened for several weeks. I finally asked Pegi one night when she was going to fuck Ron so I could tape it. "I know we decided to do it but I'm still nervous about it."

Well, I was nervous too. Thinking and talking about it wasn't the same as actually doing it. But I'd been thinking about it a lot and I'm sure Pegi was too. I knew neither of would be satisfied until we actually did it.

I kissed her and held her for a while. "Why don't you invite him over Thursday and get it over with? We'll both feel better once you've done it." She agreed and told me the next day that Ron would be there Thursday right after work.

The next two days seemed to take forever to pass. Finally it was Thursday and I couldn't sit still or concentrate at work. I was about to leave early when my boss called me into his office. The next thing I knew we were having an emergency meeting about a contract we were about to lose.

As it got later and later I started getting worried. Pegi said that Ron was going to follow her home from work and I was supposed to be waiting in the bedroom closet with the camera ready.

I was getting more and more nervous by the minute right up until 5:30. Then I knew it was too late. Pegi would already be home by then and there was nothing I could do about it.

A few minutes later my boss said I wasn't helping any and I might as well leave. I jumped up and ran out of the office. I was lucky I didn't get stopped on the way home and if all the other drivers hadn't managed to stay out of my way I would have had an accident.

When I turned the corner on my street I saw a car pulling out of my driveway. I knew then that I was too late and it was all over.

I parked and went inside. I walked into the bedroom to find Pegi on her side facing the closet and talking to me, not realizing I wasn't in the closet.

"Hi."

Pegi gasped as she turned over and saw me standing in the doorway. She got a panic stricken look on her face, "What are you doing over there?"

Seeing her naked lying on our bed has never failed to arouse me and this time was no different. I told her why I was late and undressed at the same time.

"I missed seeing you get fucked by that big cock so the least you can do is let me see the aftermath." With that I crawled onto the bed and pushed her onto her back.

She could tell from my voice that I was disappointed but not mad so she smiled at me and spread her legs. I found myself looking at a truly ravaged cunt. The lips were puffy and red and her slit was wet. The smell of raw sex was overpowering.

"Tell me what happened."

"It was just like before. When we got here Ron grabbed me and kissed me. I pushed him away. I didn't want to kiss him. I just wanted him to shove his big cock in me and pound my cunt until he came. And I wanted you to see it all."

"I was dripping wet just thinking about you hiding in the closet with the camcorder and I didn't want to take a chance on him pushing me down on the living room floor. I knew I wouldn't have been able to stop him."

"I told him to come with me and practically ran in here. I waited to get in here before I undressed. I wanted you to see me undressing for Ron. He watched me undress, but he wasn't interested in wasting any time so he was removing his clothes at the same time."

"When I was naked I crawled onto the bed and lay down. Knowing how Ron is I spread my legs and waited for him to mount me."

"I didn't have to wait long. He didn't bother taking his pants off. He just pushed them down and got on the bed with me. He got between my legs and moved forward. I took his monster cock in my hand and guided him to my aching pussy."

"Just like the other times, as soon as the head of his cock entered my hole he rammed the entire length into me. I couldn't breath as he started banging away at me."

"It hurt at first, but knowing you were watching had me so excited and wet that the pain only lasted a few seconds. Then I was helping him fuck me. I matched his rhythm. I wanted you to see your wife not only being fucked, but fucking.

"I came this time. I thought you were watching and that excited me so much I came before Ron did."

"That didn't stop him or slow him down any. He just kept ramming into me until he came."

As she talked more sex juice began to seep from her pussy. I felt myself drawn to it. I had to get closer to it and see more. Then I was so close I couldn't stop myself from touching her. With my tongue. Once I had tentatively tasted her I couldn't seem to stop.

Pegi began thrashing about as my tongue dug into her depths and lapped up the cum and pussy juice from her encounter with Ron.

After I had gotten all of his cum out of her that I could, I crawled up her body and fucked her hard and fast. I came harder than I ever have in my life.

Afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms Pegi said, "I'm sorry. I wouldn't have let him fuck me if I'd known you weren't here."

I kissed her. "It's OK. I'm sorry I got held up at work and didn't get to see it. And I didn't get it on tape so you could see what it looked like either."

"That's OK."

"I guess there's only one thing to do now."

"What?"

"You'll have to invite Ron over next Thursday."

elia_cdl
elia_cdl
1,891 Followers