Ron and Tara

Story Info
A married couple's storied sex life.
1.8k words
3.72
17.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Handsome."

"Hey, Wife." Ron kissed her head as Tara typed away. She didn't even look up from her computer screen.

"How was your night?" Ron managed the second largest nightclub in town.

"The usual. Drunk people, loud music. Enough small talk. I want cunt."

Ron spun Tara's chair around. She was naked. Ron grabbed a breast, pinched the nipple. Tara gasped.

"I love it when you write sexy shit, you horny slut."

"I get all those bar stories from you every night when you come home at 4AM and fuck me. They can't go to waste."

"Yeah, so get fucking."

Ron hooked his hands under her thighs and hauled her ass to the edge of her chair. He knelt in front of her, pushed her thighs apart and stared at her dripping cunt.

"You started without me."

"Billy dropped by with that paperwork. You know I love his cock. But he only had time for one go. I'm hornier than before he showed up."

"God, tell me what you did. Did he take you from behind?" Ron sank his tongue into Tara's pussy. She bucked against his face and held him against her.

"Billy was nervous. He had a breakfast date with that new girl. He needed to get off so he wasn't all horny and pushy with her."

"Mm, huh," Ron muttered through a mouth full of pussy. He had reamed out her honey hole with his tongue and was moving up to her clit. He was devouring her, putting as much of her in his mouth as he could in one long, wet kiss.

"He need a couple beers, too. I laid out on the table while Billy fucked me. Nothing special."

"More." Ron's tongue was worshipping Tara's clit in little circles. She inhaled sharply with the first head-on contact from his tongue on the swollen button. Ron's tongue swirled circles, wider, then tighter. More pressure, then less. Then a slow covering with his tongue flat against her, followed by a deep plunge into her dripping hole. After twelve years, he knew how to keep her where he wanted. He wanted to please her, but not build up her orgasm too fast.

"Details, Tara, details. You know you can fuck whoever you want, as long as I get extreme detail."

"Ditto, Dude." He looked up at her smiling face. Ron buried a finger in her pussy, fast and deep. She bucked against the sudden pleasure. Ron was still calling the shots, and she shouldn't forget it.

"I answered the door and let Billy in. He dropped the papers on the sofa and headed for the kitchen. He barely looked at me, just barged in." Tara groaned against Ron's tongue's new tactic. She wondered where he learned this. "I followed Billy to the kitchen, he was chattering away like he does when he's nervous. He helped himself to a couple beers."

Ron was staring intently at her cunt while he worked her pussy with two fingers. He was feeling the walls of her hole from every direction, pressuring and rubbing until she felt right to him. He liked to condition her so she felt right for his cock after having other cocks, and things, stuck inside her.

"He must have talked five minutes straight before stopping to take a breath. Then he commented on my naked state and asked how the writing was going. I said good, I was making myself wet. We laughed. He said he'd like to see. So he backed me up to the table, lifted me on to it and laid me back."

"How did he lay you back?"

"Hand on my tit. Holding not squeezing." Ron nodded. His tongue was working beside his fingers now. Tara's breaths hitched in her throat as she tried to keep talking.

"Then he takes a couple fingers and slides them in. He groaned. Billy actually groaned over the feel of me. He licked his fingers. He had a beer in one hand and the other going from my hole to his mouth."

Ron's cock jumped at the tasty visual.

"After a minute or so, he gets another beer from the fridge and sets it on the table beside me. He undoes his pants enough to pull out his semi-hard cock. He strokes it a few times until its hard. He says he's going to fuck me, and don't move."

Ron looked up, his fingers buried but still. "Don't move?"

"Yeah. I lay there, not even touching myself, completely naked. He's wearing jeans and a leather jacket, the one with the chains, so he's rattling. The only skin showing is his face, hands, and cock. He fists himself hard and uses the other to wet his fingers in me again. He wets down his cock. Then he shifts my dangling legs, puts my ankles over his shoulders, and guides his cock into me."

"Did you move?"

"No." Ron returns to the cunt he's been working on, kisses it hard, tongues the clit before sucking it into his mouth like a nipple. His fingers pump the sloppy pussy. Hard.

"I... I... I... Didn't move. Billy rammed his cock in and out of me. Not fast, but hard. My legs were on his shoulders. He had one hand full of tit for leverage. The other hand held his beer."

"More, more, hurry."

"He pumped me without talking while he finished his beer and then drank another. I didn't move. After he set down the last beer, he shifted his feet a little and moved my legs down over his arms to hold them back as he grabbed my arms. He opened me wide, grabbed me so he could pull me against himself, and didn't say a word. Then he pounded me, fast, twice as hard as before. I didn't say anything. I didn't move, not even to fuck back."

"You didn't fuck back at all?" Ron looked up, a desperate look on his face, his fingers still fucking furiously.

"Yes. Yes. Yes," Tara said in Ron's fucking rhythm. "He was pounding one out on a non-moving, silent woman. He let loose with a roar to the ceiling. Then he came down and sucked and bit my nipple as he milked himself dry. Then he pulled out and went for another beer. I lay there on the table, he stood there with his cock hanging out. I asked if I could move. He said hold on, one more thing."

"Oh, god, what was it." Ron was moving Tara. Pulling her up by the waist so her upper body rested on the chair seat, but her cunt was up in the air. His cock was a deep purple rod jumping around in search of that pussy. Ron set it right at Tara's hole.

"What was the last thing, bitch?" He demanded in a husky, harsh voice. His finger was working her clit at a frantic pace. Ron knew she was about to blow, he was going to be inside her for it. But he had to know the rest of the story.

"Billy leaned down to my pussy and sucked. He sucked our sex out of my cunt. Then he sucked my clit a little, asked if I was close to cumming. I said yes, can I move now? He said no."

"God." Ron held her in place, balanced his cock at her entrance, looked at her swollen clit. "Then he went down close to my clit, talked to it, called it beautiful, blew air on it."

"And, and," Ron's cock began it's slide into the wet and waiting pussy, tight with orgasm buildup.

"He blew on it forever. Then he looked up at my face, reached down his tongue and flicked it, quick, and I exploded."

"Do it." Ron buried his cock to the hilt in one smooth plunge. Tara's finger went to her clit and worked it frantically.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna, I'm cumming," Tara screamed. Ron pulled all the way out to watch her pussy contract. Her pussy lips moved in sloppy conversation with him. Tara groaned. Ron knew that groan. Tara's finger's didn't stop. Ron licked his lips.

Tara exploded in orgasm, pussy contracting all the way to her outer lips, but she wasn't finished. He recognized that groan. Ron held her and watched her pussy. He cheered her on with quiet comments, not wanting to interrupt her process.

Tara screamed again, her fingers slowed. "Yes," Ron added, watching her cunt, his cock still poised at her entrance.

He felt it. He saw it. Out of the creamy white gobs of cum around the pink hole came a clear stream of liquid. It gushed in a continuous stream, arcing a few inches out of Tara and landing on Ron's cock. Ron had made Tara squirt.

Tara was moaning and still, her incredible orgasm had left her incoherent. Ron swiped some of the liquid from his cock and lifted it to his lips. Sweet. Very sweet. Sweeter than the creamy cum of her "regular" orgasms.

God, he loved her.

With that, Ron plunged his cock back into Tara's orgasm-tightened hole, bringing her back to her senses. He pumped her quickly, close to orgasm himself.

"I squirted, didn't I?"

"Damn right, gorgeous. See, all those stories are good. They heighten the sexual experience. You are doing the public a great service."

"Sure, but right now I'm doing you a service. Would you finish this one so we can move on?" Ron needed no more encouragement. He pulled Tara's body in her awkward back bent position to his cock with greater ferocity, pounding her. "That's it, yes, fuck me, fuck me, hard, gimme that cock. Show my pussy who's boss."

With that, Ron shot his hot steaming load into Tara. His whole body jerked with each shot of spunk he sent deep inside her. Tara squealed with delight as she felt her insides get pummeled by load after load of hot creamy goodness.

After a few minutes rest, Ron and Tara's breathing slowed to normal. Ron kept Tara impaled on his still half hard cock as he pulled her upright and carried her to the nearby sofa. There he lay her down, his weight on top of her, his cock still encased in pussy.

"What's next?" Tara asked as she finally kissed her husband hello.

"Hmmm. I was thinking we could go to the kitchen and we could act out Billy's visit. Break in that new kitchen table. Again. And I want to blow on your hard clit as you try not to move."

Tara nodded her agreement. "Sounds like a plan," she agreed between kisses. "Honey? I know you like stories while we fuck, and I'd like to hear one of yours, but I've got a question."

"Yes, my lovely cunt?"

"While we are acting out Billy's visit tonight, do you want to hear about the deliveryman that stopped by this afternoon?"

Ron's cock jumped to hardness in an instant, and Tara bucked her hips against him. They were off on a good old-fashioned, missionary position fuck, while Tara whispered a new story in his ear. The kitchen table would have to wait.