Ron Ch. 01: The Party Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron hadn't realized what she was doing until his cock was pushing into her vagina. "I think we're supposed to use a condom."

"You've only fucked Sally, I'm not worried."

"Sally's been with a bunch of guys and what about you?"

"Only a couple, I'm clean. You're the first guy who's ever given me an orgasm." She sat down but she was so tight that Ron's cock didn't go inside.

Ron, thinking of his experience with Sally, began massaging her clit. "You've never had an orgasm before?"

"Didn't say that." She pushed down again. Her vagina was more lubricated and Ron's tip pushed inside. "Oh!" he exclaimed as she went down, "I said no guy had given me an orgasm before." She lifted slightly and sat again quickly. The shaft penetrated to her cervix and Ron, in the pleasure of the moment jammed the full length into her. "Ohh!" She laughed, stifling her laughter as best she could. "That feels so nice."

Ron looked around. Almost everyone was watching underwear being removed. Only Sally seemed to be aware of what they were doing. She smiled as he caught her eye and gave a subtle thumbs up.

Kate leaned back into him, pressed his one hand onto her crotch so he could continue fingering her clit and moved his other hand to her breast. She slowly moved her hips around, keeping herself fully impaled and whispered, "I've always had to do it myself."

"If you don't have sex that much, why'd Sally invite you?"

"Some dumb poem I wrote for English class. She decided it meant I liked sex. Maybe it did. It was after I read that poem in class that one of the football players asked me out. I wonder if it was the poem. Anyway, I was so flattered that I went with him and had sex when he asked.

He fucked me five or six times and then the novelty wore off. I felt like a discarded sex toy. In frustration, and what to me was revenge, I grabbed a friend and fucked him a couple of times. Neither of those were very satisfying so I didn't do it any more. A vibrator is more reliable and more satisfying"

Ron found himself thrusting up into her, gently so as to avoid notice. "Why'd you come then?"

"I don't know. Sally made it sound exciting. And it was non committal. Sally claimed some of the guys could really please a woman. Don't know about the others but you're better than a vibrator." She twisted around and kissed him.

"Kate! Kate! Kate!" The guest were shouting. Kate broke off the kiss. Everyone was looking at them.

The TV screen said, "Jason remove Kate's panties." Jason was already waiting in the center of the room.

Everyone cheered and chanted "Ron! Kate! Ron! Kate!" as Kate stood, exposing Ron's vaginal juice coated penis. She pulled her thong strap back into place and went to Jason. Jason smiled and pointed at Ron. "The Man!" He exclaimed. Kate's thong was off in a flash revealing a full bush of unshaven hair completely obscuring any details of her genitals. Jason dove in and rubbed his face in the hair. "Not often you see a natural woman these days," He told her. He found her cit and gave it a thorough licking causing her to gasp with pleasure.

As was the convention, Kate followed Jason to a seat. She wiggled her fingers at Ron in an affectionate greeting.

Sally had been with Jason and she came over to Ron, "I can see you're having a good time. Bringing the women off, fucking 'em before you're supposed to."

"She insisted on fucking," he defended himself.

"Like it matters," she told him, giving him a kiss and stroking his penis.

He reached for her cunt. "You still have your panties."

"Yep. but not for long. I wonder who will get to take them off."

"Any preference?"

"Well, haven't been keeping track of who's removed panties so far but I think, maybe, ...You?"

"You've already had sex with me. Wouldn't you want someone new?"

"I've already had sex with most of the guys. All but Earl and Wayne I think they've each removed a pair."

"Yeah I know. Earl got Courtney's."

"Sweet on her are you?"

"I like her, she's like me."

"Except that she had sex with a huge number of guys in high school. She gets a lot of mileage out of that young and innocent look. 'Cherry', my ass. Kate's more your speed. And she likes you. Look she's watching us now."

Ron looked over. She was, indeed, looking at them. He waved at her and Sally waved too.

"Oh, you're up." Sally pointed at the screen: "Ron remove Dahlia's pants."

Third Orgasm

Ron approached Dahlia in the center of the room. She greeted him, "Hi, big boy, ready to do me?"

"Uhh, sure," he responded, "sure."

Her yoga pants looked painted on. The slight cameltoe at her crotch made it obvious she had female parts but showed little detail except that her hard clit seemed to be poking out through the fabric. Ron felt through the fabric. There was a definite hard ball at the front where her clit should be but it moved around in a way different from any of the few clits Ron had felt. Her labia were soft and substantial through the fabric but had some very hard spots, like coins or something.

She grabbed his cock, "Done feeling me up? Why don't you check it out?" She took his hands and moved them to her waist.

He tugged down at the side but the pants were so tight and fit to her thin waist that he had trouble getting them past her wide hips.

"Do the butt first." she suggested, moving his hands behind her.

Her rear was soft and pliable. Because of that he was able to slide the waistband over her butt in back. She encouraged him to linger with his hands on her firm butt. "That feels great." she told him.

It was a simple matter to then pull the front of the pants down to her knees and let them fall to her feet. As he pulled them off her feet his eyes were attracted to her pussy decorations. She had an obvious clit hood and in the middle was a diamond stud and over her clit was a large bluish pearl. She had thick, fleshy major labia from which protruded two flaps each sporting two small, silver rings that matched those in her nipples. Ron reached in and tugged at one of the rings pulling the flap with it and saw that it went through a hole in the flap. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No. You don't think I have them 'cause they hurt. It feels good. Let's get rid of those pants and you can play with them."

Held held the pants down as she stepped out. They went to the love seat which Sally vacated for them.

He sat at the end of the seat and Dahlia sat at the other, spreading her legs and placing one behind him and the other on his lap. Her pussy with its rings, pearl and diamond was spread on the cushion beside him. "This doesn't hurt then?" he asked. pulling at the pearl over her clit.

"Of course not, why do you think I have it? It's a stimulation."

He looked at it and noticed how he could use it to rub her clit, then he rubbed under it with just his finger. "Didn't it hurt to have your clit pierced?"

"Not my clit, silly, my clit hood. And, yeah, there was some pain involved. But that was short lived."

He looked and saw that the diamond and pearl were connected by a bar. The only piercing was where the diamond was. He could move the pearl around inside the hood. Dahlia's was so big. With Sally, he hadn't noticed how the clit was inside a kind of foreskin. Then he remembered Sally's number one instruction, "Your job is to please her." So what did Dahlia like. Pull the rings? Pull the pearl? Rub the clit through them? "Girls are different," Sally had told him. "You need to be sensitive to what pleases her."

He resorted to gently rubbing her thighs, "make her wait," he thought. but if he wanted to bring her off there might not be much time. Almost everyone was completely naked and when they were he knew the app would be having them do something else. He dove in. licking at her clit, tasting her salty, slightly sour womanhood and moving the pearl around with his tongue. He inserted two and then three fingers into her wet vagina, found her G spot and began stroking in and out. He managed to get his thumb and fingers tangled in the rings and they pulled at her flaps as he moved his hand. He grabbed one of her substantial, soft breasts with his other hand, massaging it and flicking at the hard nipple with his thumb.

As soon as he dove in she gasped, "oh my!" and was soon gasping for air, her breasts and abdomen heaving with his movements. He intensified his action, moving more quickly, pushing more strongly, massaging more vigorously. Her heaving intensified along with his actions and then, suddenly, became a shiver that repeatedly traveled up her body as she screamed, drawing everyone's attention. Ron's fingers were gripped inside her vagina and massaged her G-spot until the shivers and screaming stopped. Ron pulled his head away from her crotch and saw everyone staring at them. Jason did his pointing action again, "The MAN!" Everyone joined in with a chorus of, "The MAN!" Getting her breath back, Dahlia gasped in agreement, "The MAN!"

Everyone was completely naked. The TV screen asked, "Who would you most like to fuck?"

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

You managed to make an orgy boring. It's like you were going through some kind of manager checklist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very disjointed

I couldn't read very far down this tale. Far too many people to keep track of any your constant headings of each activity kept intruding.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 01 A young man becomes aware of the mothers of his friends.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts A storm forces a virgin to find warmth with 3 women.in First Time
Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
More Stories