Ron Ch. 02: The Party Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're good," she told him. That was immense fun" She laughed and looked at her phone, "do I rate you 9 or 10?"

Exhausted, Ron rolled off her. He knew he was going to give her two 10's. He was thinking that, compared to her 10 he should have given Courtney only a 9 or even an 8.

She got up, pulled off the condom and sucked his cock clean. "I love the way you guys taste," she laughed. Ron watched her small but well shaped butt jiggle into the living room.

He got up and went in himself. He had no assignment yet. Kate flounced by him, "Look, look! I get Sarah's dad next. I get him for anything in the master bedroom. I get him for 10 minutes. God he has a great dick!" she headed to the stairs where the man referred to stood, his hard cock saluting her. She fondled it as they went up. Ron collapsed onto one of the easy chairs.

Someone was pushing at his shoulder. "Ron fuck Sarah doggy style," the TV showed.

Sarah

It was Sarah who had jostled him. "How come when I have a chance with you you're as limp as a noodle?" She flicked his cock back and forth.

He attempted an explanation and apology by describing his session with Kate.

"She has that effect. Look at Earl." The older man was asleep in the corner. "He's been like that since she got done with him."

"She's upstairs with your father now. He pointed to the TV where the list of pairings was displayed."

"Ten minutes. I wonder what the two of them will be like afterwards. My dad can handle a lot."

"Kate sure has lost her shyness," he commented.

"She's stacking the guys up like cordwood."

"She told me she'd only had sex a couple of times before tonight."

"It's out of the bag now. Hey! we're losing time. You gonna fuck me or not?"

"I'm not sure I'm .. rather, my cock, is up to it."

Sarah knew just how to get Ron's cock to life. She grabbed him and planted a big kiss on his lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her hand went to his crotch.

Ron's cock began to grow. It hardened even more against Sarah's soft body as he returned the kiss. He realized his worry had been pointless. "To fuck central?" he suggested.

With a nod, she agreed and they quickly found a mattress where she resumed the kiss and fondling of his manhood.

He broke off the kiss, moved his head to her navel and kissed it. At the same time he forced her onto her back. Both hands on her soft, substantial breasts he slowly kissed his way down to her crotch. He moved his hands to her thighs and gently separated them allowing his kiss to reach the slit that separated the halves of her perfect clam-shell pussy. It was shaved and no hair was visible but he could feel the slight stubble left by her razor. His fingers opened the soft clam and located her clit. He began stroking it gently.

"That feels great Ron," she said, "But aren't I supposed to be getting you up?"

Ron was enjoying exploring the hidden world inside her clam. Now he had the sides of her slit spread so he could see the smaller flaps inside and was gently teasing them apart. "I think I'm ready ," he mumbled.

"Let me check you out!" she told him firmly, grabbing at him and tugging awkwardly.

He relented and swung his body around, letting the clam fall shut. They did some adjusting so they were both on the mattress. Ron dove in again and she started licking at the inflexible rod at her face. She fondled his testicles and giggled, "You do have a nice set here. And no more 'fluffing' is required."

Ron continued exploring her vulva. She was dry on the outside and her minor labia clung to each other. He managed to grab the bottle of lubricant beside the bed while allowing her to keep his cock in her mouth where her tongue was attempting to lengthen it beyond eight inches. He soon had three fingers sliding in and out of her cunt, massaging her G-spot and her clit with his thumb. He couldn't resist also thrusting his cock into her willing mouth.

She was soon squirming in pleasure and he managed to get his cock free in order to keep from cumming.

"Oh, Fuck!" she screamed as her vagina sporadically squeezed his fingers and he frantically massaged her vulva, "Oh Fuck!"

He didn't delay and quickly spun his body around. His cock disappeared into her still throbbing cavity as their phones sounded the end of five minutes.

"Just ... keep ... fucking!" she insisted through her heavy breathing, "just ... keep ... fucking."

"App's not God," he thought as he kept on fucking. He was beginning to feel like he was going to cum as his was being squeezed by her well lubricated vagina. Fucking her was fabulous. He especially enjoyed squeezing her soft breasts. He was worried that he'd lose control. Reluctantly he pulled out, knowing that he otherwise he might be unable to perform for the next woman. It promised to be a long and enjoyable night.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Playing with a Cougar My first experience with a huge boobed cougar 38FF.in Mature
Fitness Model Moms These sisters do everything together - including their sons!in Incest/Taboo
I Had a Jack-Hammer College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories