Ron Ch. 04: The Morning After

Story Info
Ron spends the morning with Kate and makes a date with Court.
5.1k words
8.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers

Morning Hot Tub and Breakfast

Ron woke to sunlight brightening the room curtains. His cock hardened as he thought about the events of the previous evening. It became completely stiff as he reminisced over his session with Kate. He turned to start another session but she wasn't there.

He sensed a slight odor of bacon and got out of bed. When he opened the door he could smell breakfast being prepared, bacon and a hint of coffee. He made a quick trip to the bathroom and combed his hair before heading downstairs. He debated whether to get dressed. Considering that everyone had been naked last night he decided to stay undressed.

In the living room Earl was still asleep nude on the couch and love seat. In the family room, there was a tangle of sleeping, naked bodies. He saw Kate between Sidney and Trevor, her hand on Sidney's privates and Trevor's hand between her legs. Sally was in the kitchen, wearing nothing but an apron, cooking bacon, and his cousin David was fully dressed unloading groceries into the refrigerator.

"Good Morning," Sally greeted him. "We decided to get breakfast for everyone. Today's a cleanup day. Doughnuts!" She gestured toward an open doughnut carton on the bar. Ron grabbed a chocolate frosted one.

"You might tell the Malones that bacon and coffee are ready. I'll scramble eggs if people want it." Sally pointed outside to the hot tub where Sarah and her parents were relaxing in the hot tub.

Ron went out.

"Hi Ron!" Sarah greeted him with a big smile.

"Ready for more?" her father said, clearly referencing Ron's stiff cock.

"Get in. Here next to me, sweetie," her mother invited.

"What about me?" Sarah protested.

"You have your step father," Marlene countered. "It's not often I give you permission to do him."

"I do?" Sarah answered excitedly, "C'mon Dad, let's get a mattress."

"No space on the mattresses, Ron told them, "But the rooms upstairs are available."

Even better," Sarah stood up revealing her nude, voluptuous body, the clam cunt, the wide hips, the narrow waist, the ample breasts. She reached under the water and pulled her step father up by his penis.

Ron watched her bouncing butt disappear into the house, her father close behind. He nibbled at his doughnut as Sally yelled, "Breakfast!."

"Later," Sarah shouted back from inside.

Ron turned to enter the tub. As he stepped in, Marlene stopped him, "You brought me off, and good! Let me return the favor. Sit!," She had him to sit on the edge of the spa with his testicles dangling over the side. She sucked his entire 8 inches into her mouth. Her mouth bobbed back and forth on his cock. Her lips grasped it with such force that instead of sliding over the skin they dragged the skin over the shaft. Her tongue swirled around the tip and lapped up and down, then swirled around again. Her hands were at his testicles, squeezing and pulling, pushing the balls into the abdominal cavity, stretching the skin, never doing anything hard enough to cause him pain. Ron's back arched and he threw his head back. He came with loud grunts and she sucked him dry, swallowing every drop.

"Shall we get breakfast?" she asked him sweetly, almost a if nothing unusual had taken place. She stood, showing the same fantastic body as her daughter's. Ron stood too, his half eaten doughnut forgotten by the pool, and followed her into the house, gasping and momentarily unable to speak.

It was a simple question, "How much longer will you be here?" Marlene had asked him.

The answer seemed simple, but the one he gave, "A week from Tuesday", didn't need to be the case. Tuesday was the day his parents were leaving. But that didn't mean he had to be with them. There was no reason he couldn't stay the rest of the summer. He could get the numbers for all these girls, extend the party and really enjoy the time. For that matter, why not just stay here? Kate and probably others would be going to the community college here. He didn't have to go back home for his last year of community college, he could do it here. And the state college here was more academically respected than the one near his home. His aunt and uncle seemed to like him. With David gone they'd have another bedroom and there was also the guest room he'd been using. He was sure they'd let him stay here. He made up his mind. He was staying.

Gathering his nerve he asked the older, married woman sitting across from him, "Can I call you?"

"Why, whatever for, sweetie?" as if she didn't know, and the twinkle in her eye showed that she did.

Because of her age and marital status he found her the most difficult to ask. The other, younger and single women would be easier. He swallowed and made the frank disclosure, "I'd like to fuck you again."

She seemed almost embarrassed. She wasn't used to such boldness from younger guys, or older for that matter. She laughed lightly, "well, sure, but you should come by the club. It does cost, but for you, sweetie, no cost extras, just pleasure me like you have."

"Club? Extras?"

"I thought you knew. Sarah and I dance at the nude place up the highway, Pete's. You can take one or both of us into a private room for a private dance with extras." She pushed her foot gently into his crotch and massaged his privates. "You know, hand jobs, blow jobs." She leaned across the table and whispered, "Vaginal massages."

He nodded.

"Usually I ask for big tips for that, it's not exactly legal, I'm not even supposed to talk about it. But free for you. You will need to pay the private dance fee."

"So, no free fucks?"

"I told you. Just for you, no tip for extras."

"I still have to pay for the room."

"Club rules. The thing is, I'm usually exhausted when I get done at Pete's. I spend most of the day there. Then if I want a fuck, my husband is always ready and willing." She loved playing with him.

"You're here."

"I'm here as a favor to Sally and my daughter."

"So you are willing to do fucking outside the club."

She laughed, "You young guys are so horny! "

"Old guys seem to be pretty horny too, look at your husband. Upstairs fucking his daughter."

"To be fair, it's his step daughter, but you're right. He's one horny bastard. That's one thing I like about him." She paused. "I tell you what, I like you and you're great at getting me off. If you happen to be in the club when I'm ready to leave, 2AM or so, and if Sarah agrees, one or both of us will spend some free time with you."

"Both?"

"We're a great tag team. You have hands, a mouth, a cock, we have breasts, hands, mouth, vaginas. Lots of combinations possible."

When Sarah and her father came down Sarah sat down beside Ron and her father sat next to his wife. "What are you guys talking about?"

Marlene answered, watching Ron for any signs of embarrassment or surprise. "Ron here wants to fuck me." She was rewarded with his widening eyes.

Sarah, looked over her shoulder, "Looks like the mattresses are clearing up." And, indeed, the sleepers were wakening and getting breakfast. "Go to it. I'd love to watch."

"I was thinking of sometime later. Other days, other weeks." Ron interjected despite his dry mouth.

"I suggested the club, offered free extras," Marlene told her daughter.

"Oh mom, he's a college student, The club prices are too steep."

Ron started to say something but Marlene said it. "I told him both of us could do him free if he came by the club at closing."

"MOM! You offer me up without talking to me."

"You know you'd enjoy it dear and I said 'if you agree.' Didn't I, Ron?"

"Yes, she did. Would you let me call you for a good time?" Ron addressed the latter to Sarah.

"You're one horny kid," Sarah's father said. "Asking her right in front of her father."

"You just fucked her yourself." Ron defended himself.

Jerry laughed loudly, "I like this kid! Yes I did and had a great time doing it. You will too."

Ron got into the spirit, "already have. Want to do it more. I'll give her a great time too."

"Don't I have a say in this?" Sarah protested.

"You know you're going to agree," her father stated.

Just then Kate came up behind Ron and put her arms around him, her hands straying to his penis. "I thought we were going to fuck this morning," she whispered in his ear before kissing it.

"You were gone." Ron told her.

"Here now." she whispered back.

"Sorry, he's mine for the morning," she told the table and led him upstairs.

Laughter in bed

The young woman laughed and laughed. The harder and faster Ron drove his cock into her the louder she laughed. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands held his hands tightly against her breasts encouraging him to knead them and rub her hard nipples. The bed stopped bouncing as Ron drove hard into her and stopped, holding back his inevitable ejaculation.

Other girls squealed or screamed and said things like "fuck" and "God." Kate Reilly just laughed and called it all great "fun." Her orgasms were paroxysms of giggles. When he stopped, Kate stopped laughing and exclaimed. "Isn't this fun! You're such a fun fuck. Don't stop"

She began rocking side to side just to stimulate herself and decided to get on top so she could be in control. Unfortunately she didn't consider that they were near one side of the bed and they toppled off.

Despite the increasing distraction in his embedded penis, Ron anticipated the oncoming "disaster" and grabbed her firmly around the waist, keeping himself buried to the hilt. He hit the carpet on his side and rolled so she was under him again.

She never stopped laughing, "Wow! Are you okay?".

"I think so." A couple of strokes assured he was still hard enough to run his long cock in and out of her cunt. "You want to get back in bed?"

"The carpet's fine." Then she giggled out a challenge, "but if you can get me up there without your cock coming out ..."

Ron accepted the challenge and jammed himself inside. She wiggled her hips to help his penetration and get him as hard as possible. She weighed less than 100 pounds and despite his poor upper body strength he managed to get into a kneeling position with her on his lap. He held her tightly to him by the waist. She held him tightly as well holding her breasts and hard nipples firm against his chest with her legs wrapped around his waist. She laughed in joy and pleasure as he tried to stand. His movements rubbed her nipples and his penis squirmed inside her. He was unable to keep a proper balance and also get to his feet.

He had the idea of using the bed to support her but as he pushed her back against the hard frame she stopped laughing, "OW!"

"Oh, sorry. Are you okay?" A pillow had fallen off the bed with them within his reach. He grabbed it.

"I guess, That really hurt."

He positioned the pillow between her back and the bed. Gently pushing her to the bed, he asked, "How's that?"

"Much better, what are you doing?"

"Hold on." He pushed up. To his great pleasure, his penis pushed hard inside her bearing her entire weight.

Her giggles returned as she felt the full penetration and held herself tightly to him with her arms and legs.

With some effort he managed to get her butt on the side of the bed. He began to push her fully onto the bed but realized she was already in a perfect position for fucking. Moving his hands to her breasts, he began to pound steadily into her. Her laughter became increasingly shrill.

Orgasmic

"Still at it?" Ron felt a hand at his butt.

"Hi Sarah," Kate greeted the person behind him.

Sarah leaned against Ron's back and, hands at his butt, helped him drive in hard and fully.

"Isn't this fun?" Kate giggled. "Doesn't he have the best, funnest penis?"

Sarah nodded in agreement. She continued to push Ron's butt, driving him into her while increasing the beat, telling them, "You need to finish this off. We're cleaning up and I'm here to pull the bed clothes off the bed for cleaning. My dad already has all the mattresses in the truck." All the mattresses, sheets and pillows for the previous night's sex party had been borrowed from a swinger's club of which Sarah's mother and father were members.

Ron felt the oncoming orgasm as Sarah stayed with the rhythm, shoving him in hard. Kate took a cue from Sarah's mention of her step father, "Your father has a great penis too. So big. So much fun." "Fun" was her favorite word to describe a sexual experience.

Sarah had her chin on Ron's shoulder and watched the cock slipping in and out of Kate's unshaven pussy. The large penis spread her labia open, showing her glistening wet clit. "I guess the inexperienced are the horniest, " Sarah said in reference to the fact that Ron had been a virgin until less than a week before and Kate had had only a couple of experiences before the party. She reached in and touched the shining fleshy nub.

It was so sensitive that the touch brought Kate off in an explosive orgasm. Hee! Hee! Hee! ... she giggled loudly as Sarah pressed harder and massaged her pleasure button.

Kate was vibrating like a wet puppy and Ron came in response with a loud groan. Sarah's finger continued it's movement as she laughed in time with Kate. She felt Ron's cum dribbling out of Kate's throbbing cavity. "Hey! you're not wearing a condom!"

Kate's orgasm moderated and she managed to gasp out, "It's so much more fun like that. His dick is nice and warm and I love the feeling of his sperm squishing inside. I think he likes it better too"

"But! ..."

"Neither of us has had many sexual partners. Except last night. When we shared and used condoms. If there's a problem, we've already got it."

Ron pulled his shrinking dick out. Sarah cupped her hand underneath to catch the dripping semen and quickly had the shrinking organ into her mouth, sucking it empty. Ron had his face in Kate's crotch, lapping up the liquid dripping from her. Kate laughed shrilly as another orgasm pulsed through her body.

When they separated, Kate grabbed Ron's limp cock, "You guys! Always going soft when I could use more fucking."

"I know what you mean," Sarah replied. She began pulling off the bed clothes, forcing Kate off. "You two clean up. I've gotta get these to the laundromat. Could you remake the beds?"

The original bed clothes had been neatly stacked in a corner oft he room. "Sure!" Ron agreed. His hand grabbed Kate's butt and squeezed. "Let's shower in the master bath." He guided the giggling young woman out of the room. Sarah shook her head wondering how any guy could put up with the giggling and laughing but for Ron it was a total turn on. Despite an evening and morning of sex, he felt his cock stiffening again.

He headed down the hallway toward the bathroom but Kate veered off into the master bedroom and bath. He followed. It was obvious that someone else had used the master bath shower the previous evening. Damp towels were lying on the floor, the floor and the tub were wet. "I'll get some clean towels," Ron told her and went to the linen closet in the hallway.

She immediately started the water running and was waiting for it to warm when he returned. Adjusting the temperature, she climbed in and Ron followed. There were two bottles of body wash on the edge of the tub and she grabbed the men's wash, "Exotic Nights" and squirted the emerald gel over Ron. An odor of honey mixed with pine filled the air as she began rubbing it into his chest and abdomen. She spent considerable time washing his rock hard cock and massaging the slippery gel into his scrotum. She asked him to turn around and squirted more of the gel on his back. She massaged it into his back and buttocks, reaching between his legs to further ensure his balls were well cleansed. She scrubbed down his legs from thigh to ankle and lifted is feet to clean them, not forgetting to work her fingers between his toes.

She stood up, encouraged him to turn around and handed him the women's "Lavender" wash. She raised and spread her arms and spread her legs as he poured the flowery scented wash over her breasts and onto her back. It trickled over her body as he began by massaging it into her breasts and using his fingers to assure her hardened nipples were thoroughly clean. He rubbed the gel into her flat, firm belly and then grabbed her tightly to him. Holding her tight, he rubbed her belly with his cock as his hands rubbed her back and squeezed the gel into her firm but yielding butt.

He turned her around. With his right arm around her breasts and his cock rubbing her back his left hand cupped her furry genitals and his fingers began sliding back and forth in her slit. Special attention was given to her clit and she writhed in pleasure, enjoying the feelings rising within her and remaining strangely silent. Her body jerked suddenly and Ron increased the pressure at her clit as she jerked with each movement of his finger. She couldn't hold back a high pitched giggle as her body began vibrating in an orgasm so intense that Ron had to hold her up so she didn't fall. He didn't let up, he held his fingers tightly against her clit and continued to massage it rapidly. Her vibrations and the matching giggling laughter became so intense that he was having difficulty holding her slippery body erect.

The vibrations eased and her giggles turned to gasping. Ron stopped playing at her crotch and squeezing some more of the wash on his hands washed her legs and feet. He finished by giving her soft labia a final, gentle scrubbing.

As he finished, she turned around, put some gel on her hands, tightly grasped his cock with her right hand and began working it. With her left hand she brought his face to hers and kissed him hard, her tongue exploring every crevice of his mouth. He took over, holding her head to his as his tongue played with hers. That freed her left hand to play with his balls. It wasn't long until he climaxed. Semen leaked out over her hand. There was not much left after a night and morning of sex but that didn't lessen the intensity of his orgasm.

Kate released him, washed off her hand and rinsed herself. Her half moon, light brown eyes glistened with pleasure as she gave him a kiss, grabbed a towel and stepped out, leaving him to wash his leaking dick and rinse. She waited for him to dry off and they went into the master bedroom to make the bed.

Time to Leave

After that was done, Ron told her,"the guest bedroom is where I sleep. I can take care of it later." and they headed downstairs.

As Ron and Kate descended the stairs, naked, into the living room they found all the women, dressed and talking about the previous evening. The only guy was David and he was sitting to the side observing. Everything was neat and back the way it had been before the party. Ron was reminded of the state of the master bath and told David, "The master bathroom is kind of a mess."

Sally, a thin and not especially attractive young woman who had been Ron's first sexual experience and had set up the party , said, "I'll take care of it." As she got up she exclaimed, "It's about time you guys showed up. You must have had a fucking good time!" Ron blushed slightly, Kate giggled and the rest of the women smiled.

David got up, "I'll help." It was David's home and he was obsessed with making sure his parent's wouldn't think the party had taken place. Ron was sure he was going along to be sure everything was left in perfect shape.

"You bet!" Kate said loudly in response to Sally's allegation. "Don't you just love this guy's cock?" She held the referenced organ for all to see as they nodded in agreement.

"I'm hoping to have a chance at it tonight," Courtney told everyone. "We still on?" Courtney was a small, extremely attractive young woman who flaunted her youthful appearance for all it was worth. She was wearing a pinafore skirt with a My Little Pony image on it. She had left the blouse on the couch back next to her and her petite breasts were fully visible from the side.

Susie_O
Susie_O
433 Followers
12