Ron Ch. 04: The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron was briefly confused. She explained to the group, "This well hung stud asked me to spend the night in bed with him and I told him not last night but maybe tonight. So are we on?"

Ron remembered. At the time he had been very taken with her. During the course of the evening he had become more attached to Kate. But Courtney was still a very desirable young girl. Given the way she emphasized her youthful appearance, it was hard to think of her as a woman. "Sure," he answered.

Kate had sensed his attraction to herself and enjoyed sex with him but had been worried about how to tell him she wasn't interested in any kind of exclusive relationship. His answer solved that problem. "Where are Jerry and the rest of the guys?" she asked.

Marlene Malone answered, "You thinking of my husband's big cock and balls?" The rest of the women smiled and laughed knowingly as she finished. "He went to take back the mattresses."

Kate blushed, that was exactly why she had singled out Sarah's father in her question.

"No need to be embarrassed, we all want that cock," Jennifer said to general laughter. Jennifer was an extremely attractive Brunette who had been a cheerleader along with Courtney and Sarah. "Mrs, Malone, I bet you know that when we would come by your house we'd all try to get glimpses of you husband naked."

"And I also know you'd all run around mostly undressed to try and get him to see you," Marlene said.

"Sarah instigated that. She'd dare us to get undressed and be outside her room in the hallway when he came by."

"I know, you girls weren't shy about doing it." Then she added an aside, "Wasn't a problem for me. You got him turned on all right. I got the benefit of that." She smiled.

Ron went over to get his clothes. "No! Keep that cock out!" Courtney insisted. The women clapped in agreement. "And come here," Courtney added.

Ron hesitated but because of the encouragement from the women he remained naked and walked over to Courtney. Some of the women fondled his balls as he passed and as he settled in between Courtney and Jennifer, each moved a hand to his crotch. His cock hardened again.

Emboldened by the attention he asked something he had been thinking of since yesterday, "You think I could have all of your phone numbers?"

That stared a discussion. "Looking to fuck us all?" Jennifer asked.

Before he could respond, Eva, a beautiful redhead, a Hooter's girl, with a fantastic body asked, "You think you can handle this, kid?"

He managed to get out, "I think so," before Dahlia, another Hooters girl told Eva, "You know he can. I know he can handle me and you're a pussycat compared to this tigress." She growled at Ron.

"I thought you were leaving for home in a week," Marlene said. Ron had come from Idaho and was house sitting with his cousin, David, while their parents were on a two week cruise. "No way you can get to all of us before you leave."

"I'm thinking of staying here," Ron admitted to all the women.

"Oh? Why?" Kate asked, though she knew the answer.

As an answer, Ron simply looked around at the bevy of beauties he had come to experience just last night. He pushed his hips up, exposing his hard cock in the grasp of Courtney and Jennifer. He told them all his phone number. "Just send message if you're willing to have me call you."

Courtney is Next

The women picked up their phones and Ron's phone rattled with the sudden receipt of six messages. Courtney took his phone from him to add her number to his. "We on for tonight? Where are we going for some fun?" she whispered in his ear before nibbling at it.

"Fun?" Ron asked.

"Sure, fun. You only want to fuck? I want to do something on a date besides fuck."

"Oh, I don't know what you like." Ron had never been on a real date before. At most he'd gone places with a few friends. Sometimes girls came along but he'd never asked one out, let alone gone out with one alone.

"I don't know what you like either," she laughed. "How about Fun Castle?"

Being from out of town, Ron had to admit "Never heard of it."

"Just north of here. Go carts, bumper boats, mini-golf, loads of video games, a couple spinning rides, even some water slides if we go before sunset. Oh, yeah, batting cages, if you're into that sort of thing." Her tone on the final item implied strongly that she wasn't "into that sort of thing."

Ron thought that might be nice. Especially if he went with her. Even more especially if they would fuck after. "Sure, Okay! That sounds great."

"Winners at anything can decide what we'll do after."

Ron was confused by that last statement. "Do after?"

"Yeah, silly, do after. Like, maybe I'd like to fuck on the beach." she kissed him and squeezed his cock.

"Uhh, you think that's a good idea."

"Of course not. That's why I might want to do it." she shifted her kiss to his cock.

Next to them, Jennifer protested, "If you're going to start that, maybe you should get a room. or let me participate."

"I've got a room," Ron told them, smiling, "You could both share it with me."

Courtney feigned offense, though she found the idea of a threesome or foursome with Jennifer attractive. "You ask me out and then invite another along?"

Ron admitted, "Just kidding, really, just kidding." In his mind he knew he wouldn't have objected if the girls had taken him up on the offer.

Jennifer, like Courtney, liked the idea of a threesome, "Thanks for the offer. Save yourself for tonight."

Courtney, with her extensive experience knew how sex could wear a guy out and reduce his performance, "Yes, you've had a workout, save yourself and recharge for tonight."

Ron was still running on hormones and with these two beauties working his cock felt ready to go. Like most younger guys he could get up and going quite quickly. However, since his sexual experience was limited to a day with Sally and the intensive sexual activity of the party. He had no idea of how the activity would affect him. In fact his ability to keep going last night due to his awakened hormones alone made him feel like he could fuck forever. "I'm fine."

"Sure you are, sweetie," Courtney assured him sucking his penis into her mouth and then releasing it. "But keep this dagger rested for me, okay?'

She turned to Jennifer, the two of them had come together, "I'm ready to go, need to get ready for tonight. You ready?"

"Yeah, good night, stud, call me so I can take you up on your offer to share your bed." She kissed Ron and shook "hands" with his cock rather than his hand.

"Pick me up at six?" Courtney asked him.

"I don't have a car," but then added, "I can borrow David's. Where do you live?"

"Tell you what, I'll pick you up at five. Be ready." The two left after saying goodbye to the group and spending extra time thanking Sally and then David for inviting them and having the party. To David's surprise, Jennifer accepted an invitation to come back and spend the night with him. Or maybe it was the other way around and Jennifer had invited herself. No matter, the conversation had veered into a discussion about it and she said she'd come by in the evening, "To keep him company while Ron was out with Courtney."

As soon as the girls had gotten up from the couch, Ron had gathered his clothes and went upstairs naked. He threw the clothes into the hamper and made the bed. He took a flowers scented deodorant spray from his aunt and uncle's bathroom and thoroughly sprayed first the mattress and then each sheet. pillowcase and blanket with it after putting it on the bed. As a result, the room smelled like a perfume factory. But it overpowered the slight odor of semen in the room. Ron opened the window wide to air it out.

Perhaps intentionally, Sarah had left the bowl of condoms from the party on the nightstand. Ron wondered what to do with it. The bowl probably belonged with the other stuff from the swingers' club but it was cheap plastic, likely from The Dollar Store. The condoms had been purchased for the party and he counted them. Fifty, flavored ones for oral sex, and max sized for big penises. Most were the regular ones he had used. Finally, "tighter fit" ones. That sounded like they might be especially nice to try. He kept the bowl and it's content for tonight and maybe some other nights, realizing he'd have to find a hiding place for the content before his parents returned.

He lay down, naked, on the bed and fell asleep.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Swimmerboy Pt. 01 A young swimmer falls for his mom's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
A Knock on the Door Ch. 01 A MILF has to verify Andy is as well endowed as he claims.in Mature
I Had a Jack-Hammer College boy + a hot mom from the neighborhood = sparks fly!in Mature
The Marital Bed He loves her family, one of them, perhaps too much.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
More Stories