Ron Gets His Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron licked the cum off his wife's face, tits, and flat stomach before moving to her cummy toes. He sucked the man juice from her dainty feet, but before he was done Prince and Bull were all over his wife. They maneuvered her into the same position as Trunk and Moose had her, Bull in her pussy and Prince in her ass. Ron kept on sucking her toes through out the whole ordeal. Lindsey ordered Moose and Trunk to kneel in front of her while she sucked both of them in her mouth.

"Do you want us all to cum on tiny?" Trunk asked Lindsey.

All she could do was let out a muffled moan. Every one in the room knew what that meant. All four men pulled out of their used up holes, moved off the bed and in front of Ron who had stopped sucking his bride's toes, and let their cum fly. Ron could have sworn he was standing under a shower spout.

The cum was relentless. It felt like gallons. When it was finally done Ron could not even open his eyes because of the sticky jizz. The rest of his face, along with his hair and gut, were drenched. Ron went to wipe the cum from his eyes, which covered his hands in jizz, and Ron instinctively licked the cum from his fingers. The room erupted in laughter.

Still giggling, Lindsey said, "I'll clean two and you clean two, okay tiny?"

Ron knew he had no choice and wrapped his lips around Trunk's black sausage just as Lindsey did the same to Prince. Ron followed Lindsey's lead and licked all the cum from the black monster. They each finished and moved onto the next cock.

The four black men were exhausted. They all started to dress in preparation of leaving. The leader Trunk said, "Don't worry tiny. Your wife was so good, we're not gonna rob your ass. Honey bun, if you want us to fuck you again just give me a call at this number," and he threw a piece of paper on the bed.

The four black men walked out of the room and shut the door. Lindsey climbed up onto the bed and said, "Happy anniversary honey. I can't wait to see our new friends again," before falling asleep.

END

12