Ronda Rousey vs. Danica Patrick

Story Info
A freaky photoshoot with Ronda Rousey and Danica Patrick.
3.9k words
4.06
15k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

This is a sleazy fuck parody... It ain't real

Hollywood, CA. 1:30 pm A Photography Studio

I had rented out a very expensive studio to do a photoshoot... or so I thought... that would make a lot of noise... and make me a lot of money. It was a double photoshoot between two of the biggest name women in sports... former UFC and current WWE Women's Champion Rowdy Ronda Rousey and former Indy Car and NASCAR driver Danica Patrick. What was so noise and money making worthy about it was, is that it was a nude photoshoot. The problem is, Danica had gotten cold feet and Ronda, because of that, had too... and to make it worse, Ronda was now made at Danica for making a mess of it.

I'm usually very successful at talking women into doing what I want... but my efforts so far, were unsuccessful. Both women were making 7 figures for this and I have spent millions in promotion for it... so a lot was at stake for me. Thankfully my wife, Kim Kardashian was here, to keep me from running my head through the wall.

"It's gonna be fine babe... don't worry about it. They will come around." Kim kissed me and pulled my arms around her... her back to me... that world famous ass grinding on me... my woman knows how to make me smile for sure.

"James... I've been thinking a lot about this and I know you've spent a lot of money on this and we are close friends and I promised to do it... so I'll go ahead and do it... for you... even if that bitch doesn't wanna do it." Ronda surprised me as she came over and graciously agreed to go ahead and do the photoshoot. Friendship wins out in the end I guess... and her wanting to show up Danica... and a lot of money helps too.

"Thank you Ronda. I really appreciate it. I guess half of the photoshoot is better than none. Thank you baby."

"You're welcome babe. I don't wanna let you down." Ronda kissed my cheek, smiling sweetly. "To make it up to you... I'll do whatever you want... anything. I'm in your talented hands." I smiled. The word "anything" always makes me smile... when a hot chick agrees to do it. Ronda was wearing a white robe and nothing else... except pink stripper pumps. Her long blonde hair in a braided ponytail and her pink makeup, perfectly done.

We got started with the photoshoot. I had Earl, my camera guy, take pictures of Ronda in various poses, with her robe... then the fun started.

"Ok Ronda... open your robe babe. Show us that perfect body. Tease us." I directed the photoshoot.

Ronda slowly opened her robe, only showing her beautiful, small, perky breasts. They pointed out perfectly, her nipples hard. She softly rubbed them, pulling them, letting them snap back into place. Ronda smiled so sexy. She's really gorgeous, a natural beauty, so fucking sexy.

Earl took pictures from every angle. He's a very talented photographer. He's in his 60's with 40 plus years of experience. He's a large man, tall and rotund. As big as he is, he's able to get into any position for a shot. His huge belly doesn't stop him for doing his job. Ronda smiled so sexy at the camera, opening her robe more, showing that perfect, bald pussy I've pounder... so happily... over the years. I've been fucking Ronda for about 10 years... before she came into UFC. We've always stayed close. She was the first to agree to do this photoshoot.

I was playing with Kim's tits from behind while the photoshoot progressed. Kim looked her usual perfect self. She wore a white with pink double stripes sweat suit, a jacket and pants combo. The jacket unzipped in front... she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. She wore white and pink designer sneakers. Her long black hair was in a wide ponytail, a pink velvet scrunchie, holding her shiny hair in the wide ponytail. Her makeup is always perfect. My woman is a goddess and she knows it.

"Mmmmmmmm baby... I love your hands on my tits James." Kim moaned and grinded her phat booty on me.

Ronda took her robe off all the way. "Ok Ronda, lean over on the desk and stick out that awesome booty baby. Let everybody see that gorgeous ass. Smack it baby." I watched and directed the show. Ronda stuck out her ass, like I asked, and smacked it hard. She winked at the camera. Blowing a kiss at it as well.

"Get over here and smack it yourself James." Ronda demanded. I kissed Kim and walked over to Ronda. I rubbed all over that sweet, ass and SMACKED it hard. "Mmmmmmmm... I love it. One more daddy." Ronda was definitely into it. I rubbed that smooth, perfectly toned booty and SMACKED it harder. Ronda screamed out in delight. She reached over and rubbed my cock through my pants as Earl took dozens of close ups and wide shots as well. You could tell his old, thick cock was rock hard in his white pants. He was definitely enjoying Ronda's show too.

Ronda jerked my cock through my pants, as I watched Kim play with her big tits and perfect pussy, through her outfit. I spread Ronda's tight booty wide, letting Earl get close up shots of one of the best asses... and pussies ever. I slid a finger in her anus... Ronda moaned, biting her lips... I fingured that little hole quickly. Ronda writhed against my hand. She may be married, but she's a horny bitch. I've done all kinds of freaky shit with her, that her clueless husband knows nothing about. Ronda didn't care if he saw these pictures... she was horny and that was that. I know her and how she thinks, especially about sex. I know what makes her tick sexually.

Earl kept rubbing his cock through his pants. I pulled my finger out of Ronda's booty and put it in her mouth. She sucked it slowly, like a small cock, looking right at me. She was in heat and I fucking loved it. I kissed her and moved my hand back to her ass. I smacked it again... causing another moan from Ronda... then I rubbed up and down her juicy labia. Ronda was leaking juices big time and they poured out when I opened her labia. Earl zoomed in close to capture it all.

I fingered Ronda's gorgeous snatch with my right middle finger. "Mmmmmmmm... do it daddy. I wanna cum all over your finger." Ronda said, in her sexiest voice. I twisted and wiggled my finger in her pussy as I fucked her wet pussy with it. I slid my thumb up her ass. I fingered her holes rapidly. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" Ronda was close. Earl zoomed in very close to capture her orgasm. I fingered both sweet holes faster, twisting in and out of her pussy and ass.

Ronda's body trembled, so I worked her holes even faster. She screamed out in sexual bliss and squirted all over my middle finger. I pulled it out and her pussy nut shot out hard, all over Earl's camera. I smacked Ronda's ass, while she pumped out the pussy cream. I leaned over and stuck out my tongue, licking her cumming pussy. I lapped up Ronda's pussy nut, while Earl went crazy, snapping a ton of pictures.

I licked Ronda's soaking wet pussy clean. She has one of the tastiest pussies ever. I kissed her labia. And fingered her ass, rubbing her throbbing clit too. "FUCKKKK!! You can make me cum James!" Ronda complimented me, playing with my hair as I kissed her perfect ass all over. I reached under her and played with her gorgeous, small titties too.

A few minutes later, Ronda was going to town sucking my big, thick manmeat, while Earl captured the action from every possible angle. Kim even filmed it also. Ronda was watching me, wanting to please me desperately. Her sweet, red lipsticked lips, stretched wide and wrapped tightly around my thick cock. She devoured it, bobbing her beautiful head rapidly up and down my shaft. Her saliva slowly cascaded down my cock as she sucked me deep. I held Ronda's head and thrust even deeper into her ravenously sucking mouth and throat. Ronda smiled around my cock and massaged my big balls softly. She slid a finger up my ass and twisted it in slowly. She wiggled it, wanting my cum explosion in her mouth.

Ronda sucked out my cum as I pumped my huge load of cream into her hungry mouth, my cock jerking and shooting out my load. Ronda smiled and swallowed, licking all over my shaft as she drank down my jizz. Ronda lifted her mouth off of my cock, after she drank my entire load down, looked happily at me and said, "Damn James... You have the most delicious cum ever. I love your jizz baby. I wanna drink it all the time. I need to bottle it and drink it during my workouts like a protein shake." Ronda grinned, laughing and kissing my happy cock.

We moved on to me spreading Ronda's ass cheeks and drilling her perfect booty with my rock hard meat rocket. All 10 thick inches stretching out that booty. I smacked it so damn hard. "YESSSSSSSS...SPANK ME DADDY... I FUCKING LOVE IT!!" Ronda was full on horny and I loved it. I spanked the bitch hard, my big hand leaving red handprints on both smooth cheeks. I pulled Ronda's ponytail and pounded that booty through seven orgasms. Ronda soaked everything. I just kept drilling that ass harder and faster, my cock wrecking that booty the fun way.

"Who's your daddy bitch? WHO'S ASS IS THIS BITCH?" I asked the slut... even though we both knew the answer.

"YOU ARE JAMES... IT'S YOUR ASS DADDY!! IT'S ALL YOURS BABY!! USE ME JAMES... I'M YOUR BITCH!!" I smiled... so did Kim. She was turned on too... and I didn't forget about her. I signaled for her to come over. She did... and she handed me the camera. I pulled out of Ronda's perfect ass and Kim engulfed my cock. She was nude now as she sucked my huge cock so perfectly. Kim's pink lip gloss... my favorite... combined with Ronda's red lipstick all over my cock. They both were smeared on it. I pumped my load down my woman's throat. Kim just sucked it out with a big, beautiful smile on her perfect face, drinking down my cream... every single fucking drop.

Earl took the camera and filmed me fucking Kim and Ronda both, in the pussy, from behind. They were both bent over the desk as I pummeled their juicy, wet pussies through several orgasms each. Kim's big tits were jiggling as I thumped her delicious cunt ridiculously hard. I reached up and roughly groped and played with them. I pulled out and sucked out Kim's last orgasm, drinking down her pussy cream, rubbing her clit fast through her Big O. I went back to fucking each woman, alternating, slamming my huge dick up each perfect, drenched pussy. I squeezed both asses while I wrecked both pussies.

I came hard up Ronda's pussy, filling it with my jizz. Kim knelt down and sucked my cock clean, then licked Ronda's labia slowly, smiling at the camera as Earl zoomed it. Kim them, slowly, slid her tongue up Ronda's pussy and ate out every drop of cum I shot in there. Kim smiled big for the camera, holding my jizz on her tongue and wiggling it at the camera, letting it hang off the end of her perfect tongue. She then lapped it up into her mouth and swallowed it, smacking those awesome, luscious lips and blowing a kiss at the camera.

Earl's old cock was gonna burst through his pants, when I told him to give me the camera and fuck Ronda. Kim started sucking Ronda's gorgeous, small tits while I filmed Earl fucking Ronda's perfectly toned ass. He asked if he could, said he was an ass man. We all laughed and I told him sure. His huge belly shook as his big, old cock slammed up Ronda's amazingly well shaped booty. Kim sucked each of Ronda's tits, while Earl booty banged Ronda. I filmed it and moved to Ronda's mouth, after she motioned for me to. Ronda quickly engulfed my cock, sucking the final couple of inches down, after only a minute. Kim reached over and massaged my big ass balls, still sucking Ronda's perky 34A tits and hard nipples.

Ronda bobbed her head on my cock faster and faster. Earl was slamming her booty hard. "YEAHHHHHHHHH POUND MY ASS!!" She yelled back at Earl and he fucked her ass harder. He smacked it and fingered her pussy too. Ronda squirted all over his chubby legs. Kim came out from under Ronda and we kissed. Her arms were around my neck. I was fucking Ronda's mouth all the fucking way and smacking and squeezing Kim's perfectly shaped, phat booty. Earl was turned on by Kim's ass, like us all.

"Would it be OK if I squeezed your wife's ass James? It's so beautiful. It's a work of art." Earl asked, while ass pounding Ronda... dirty old guy. I thought to myself, laughing. I smacked Kim's ass again and told him ok.

Kim walked over to Earl and shook her world famous booty for him. He squeezed it. She then walked over to the other side of Ronda and bent over the desk, shaking her phat ass some more, smiling at me. Kim was bent over the desk as Earl reached over and squeezed her ass some more. "Can I smack it, please?" He asked. I was fucking Ronda's mouth harder, her saliva pouring out.

"Sure... go ahead Earl." Kim said, smiling at me, blowing me a kiss. Earl smacked Kim's ass, while she booty shaked, poppin' that booty, looking so fucking sexy. Earl smacked it again and squeezed it. He got really horny as he kept pounding Ronda's ass and started to slide his finger up Kim's ass... but she stopped him. "Sorry Earl... entry is for my husband... and my husband only." Kim blew me a kiss. I smiled. Earl immediately apologized to me and Kim.

"I'm very sorry James and Kim... I didn't mean to offend either or you. I apologize." Earl looked depressed. He's a nice guy and a friend and I know he felt really bad about it, so I didn't kick his ass. He was a horny old guy that just got a little carried away. I blasted my load deep down Ronda's throat. She opened it wide and let me dump it all down there. Ronda smiled big at me and gulped down every drop of cum I pumped down her throat, moaning her approval of the taste the whole time. Ronda sucked me totally fucking dry, kissing my cock several times, after it slipped out of her mouth. Ronda rubbed her beautiful face all over my happy cock, smiling up at me, blowing me kisses and grinning wide at me.

Earl was close to cumming and grunted. Ronda turned around and knelt down. She grabbed his old cock and pointed it at her chest. She jerked it fast. Earl shook his head and came all over Ronda's perky tits. He groaned and dumped his watery load out. Ronda smiled. She was so fucking horny. Kim came over and kissed me. I squeezed and smacked that phat ass of perfection. Kim moaned into my mouth. Ronda sucked Earl's cock clean.

"JAMESSSSSSS!!" Danica yelled out to me from her dressing room. I groaned... not in the good way... I decided to go see what she wanted. I gave the camera to Kim to film Ronda some more. Earl got his camera and took some more pictures of her as well. I walked back to Danica's dressing room, not bothering to get dressed. I looked back and saw Ronda shaking her ass for Earl and Kim. They both smacked it and took pictures/filmed it, laughing and having fun. I had to go deal with a chick that promised me she would do this shoot and backed out at the last second. I wasn't happy with her.

I walked in Danica's dressing room, not bothering to knock. Danica was sitting in her makeup chair, in just her white robe. She saw me when I came in and had a fussy, not happy at all, look on her beautiful face. Her long brown, thin hair flowed down her back. She's hot for sure... that's what I wanted her in this photoshoot. "Yes Danica. What's wrong now?"

"Well, thanks for dressing up for me. I was just wondering what was going on out there." Danica folded her arms and looked at me, frustrated.

"The photoshoot. Ronda decided to do it, because we are friends and she felt bad for saying she didn't wanna do it, because of you."

"Because of me?"

"Yeah, she said she would do it... even if that bitch didn't wanna do it."

I was stirring the pot a little, but fuck it... I spent a lot of money on this damn thing and Danica left me hanging. Thankfully Ronda decided to do it or I would have been out all of the money I put into it.

"She called me a bitch?... Fuck her! She may be a slut, but I'm not. I assume she let you fuck her... from the looks of it."

"Me and Earl. He's the photographer."

I smirked at Danica.

"That fat, old guy I saw when I came in? That slut... she's trying to make me look bad and act like she's some big sex symbol. I was on top of the sports world when that bitch was getting knocked out. We could hear laughing and moaning from the studio. I looked out the door and saw Earl fucking Ronda again... in the booty again. She and Earl were smiling for Kim, who was taking pictures. Earl pulled out and leaned against the table, while Ronda sucked his cock. Kim kept snapping pictures. I was staring at my woman's perfect booty that was jiggling while she moved around and took pictures of the action. Ronda was smiling and posing for Kim, with Earl's old cock in her mouth. She took his cock out of her mouth and pointed it at the camera so Kim could snap some pics of it pouring precum. Ronda lapped it up as it dripped off of his cock.

"So what's going on out there?" Danica asked, while I watched the action.

"Fun stuff. What I had in mind for you... and me."

"So you wanted to fuck me?"

"Hell yeah... that's what I was hoping for."

There was silence, while I watched Ronda pump out more precum for Kim to capture on camera. Kim stopped taking pictures for a moment to turn around and booty shake for Earl... to tease him and draw out more of his watery liquid. It worked. It poured out even more as he stared at Kim's absolutely spectacular ass. I watched that booty... That I've seen shake in front of me a ton of times, work it's magic on me. I was rock hard.

"So... What are you waiting for big guy?" I heard Danica say. I broke my gaze at Kim's ass and turned around. Danica was now nude, with her hands on her hips, smiling at me. She blew me a kiss. I didn't say a word... I just went over, picked her up, slid my rock hard cock up her gorgeous pussy and kissed her. Danica wrapped her arms around my neck and bounced wildly on my throbbing meat missile. She rode me so fucking hard. My cock felt so fucking good, throbbing repeatedly as we fucked.

Danica has one of the most beautiful and best feeling pussies ever. She rode me for 15 minutes . She screamed out all three times she squirted on my cock. Me fucked so intensely and at such a high speed, my cock was smiling the whole time it pumped in and out of her bald cunt. It was so wet, it felt so fucking good wrapped around my cock. I bent her over the counter and drilled that pussy mercilessly through three more Big O's. I booty banged Danica for another twenty minutes... five more squirts of her pussy cream... I roughly groped her small titties hard as I drilled that sweet, well toned ass. I smacked it over and over, pulling her long brown hair as I ass pounded her. I finally jizzed her mouth as she looked up at me, smiling so big, drinking every drop of cum I had in me. Danica sucked me totally dry.

"Damn baby... if I would've known your cock was this nice, I never would've said no. I love it James." Danica kissed my cock and sucked the head softly. She blew me a kiss too.

We went out to the studio a couple of minutes later, holding hands and smiling. I was gonna get my photoshoot after all. Earl was cumming on Ronda's gorgeous face, while Kim took pictures of it.

Kim walked over to me and Danica walked over to Earl. Kim jumped in my arms and kissed me as Danica knelt down and kissed Ronda... tasting Earl's jizz. Danica sucked Earl's cock clean as I fucked Kim, sitting in a chair, Kim riding me as we kissed. I smacked her perfect, phat booty and squeezed it as the dual photoshoot took off. Earl grabbed his camera and took pictures of Danica and Ronda kissing, eating each other's pussies and fucking each other's gorgeous asses with a big ass strapon. I fucked Kim through eight Big O's... fucking her luscious pussy and phat booty mercilessly. Kim screamed in pure sexual bliss and smiled so big as my big ass cock thumped her holes for an hour. I came in her pussy... and mouth. Kim sucked me clean both times, swallowing every drop of jizz I pumped in that perfectly luscious mouth when I came in it.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers
12