Roni and Dave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers

I grabbed Roni by her hips and increased my speed. "Give it to me slut! Damn but your pussy is good. You beautiful white bitch! I want to fuck you forever. Push that ass back at me. Feel this black dick go all the way up your nasty cunt. That's it! Show me how you've fucked so many other black men. Fuck me whore!" And Roni didn't disappoint me. As she rocked her ass back and forth, she kept up a running singsong. "Yes Sam! I love black dick! I love to have black me use me! They fuck me and make me suck their fat black dicks. They cum in my pussy and all over my body! They make me drink their cum like a true slut. I become their white whore. Of fuck me! Use my white cunt!"

I was now ramming my dick up into her cunt and Roni grunted when it hit bottom. I didn't want to hurt her but I needed to really give that sweet pussy a good fuckin. I wanted her to want me back. And I knew that Dave wanted me to give her satisfaction. I could feel the sweat beginning to form on both of us. As much as I would have loved to continue fucking her forever, I could feel her talented pussy throbbing around my dick. It was rhythmically pulsing along my shaft like a set sucking mouth. But I didn't want to flood her pussy with it. I was ramming in now and Roni was moaning and crying out as I fucked her. When I felt her start to cum, I had to let go too. So I pulled out and pulled her around to face me. This time I shot all my cum all over her face and tits. Then I fell on top of her. We both moaned as my tongue licked and sucked up the cum. Then I kissed her and it mixed on our tongues.

Later, as the three of us sat around talking, Roni said she had thoroughly enjoyed herself. We were still both naked. I didn't feel the least bit uncomfortable. Roni and I were sitting naked on a couch with Dave sitting clothed across from us. Roni had her hand in my lap slowly stroking my cum-covered dick. My hand was around her shoulder and I was stroking her tit. I couldn't stop telling her how beautiful she was and we would kiss often. Even though she had worn my ass out, I felt a stirring in my dick as her hand stroked me. But when I grew hard, she smiled and her head went to my lap. I didn't cum but she gave me one hell of a blowjob as I talked to her husband. I knew I would be back as often as they allowed me to come back.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,225 Followers
12