Roni's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally collapsed on top of her after cumming for about a minute and a half. His big fat black body laying on her, she still twitching under him, desperately trying to milk him dry. They lay there like that for about 20 minutes. It reminded me in part of seeing a dog hold himself inside a bitch after cumming inside her. But it also looked like a picture of total bliss, of how nature intended things to be. Ray left his cock in her body, holding the sperm in her womb while he kissed and stroked my wife in the after glow of their sex. She occasionally twitching uncontrollably. After few minutes more or so, he rolled off, slowly pulling his cock from her body. Her pussy made a sloshing sound as it withdrew, and now I could see the true extent of her abuse. Her cunt was open, and the cum was clinging to her dark matted cunt hair. She made no attempt to cover herself, nor close her legs. She just laid there, showing us both her most personal parts. That was perhaps the most beautiful and scary part, the thought struck me.

After watching them for a few minutes I headed back to the couch. I could hear them talking and I drifted off to sleep.

In the morning I awoke to the smell of coffee and breakfast cooking. Roni was wearing one of this t-shirts and working by the stove. She saw that I was awake and came over to kiss me good morning. As she bent her I ran my hand up her leg and felt the dried remnants of their lovemaking. I knew then that it wasn't a dream. She smiled and said thank you and was beaming with life and new found energy. She whispered that she had seen a glimpse of me last night at the door. She explained that one of our fantasies had come true.

Just then Ray called out about breakfast. She replied that it would be ready in five minutes. Looking concerned she asked if I could help with the table. Saying okay I found what was needed and set the table. I sat down and started drinking some coffee, trying to compose my thoughts. At that point Ray came out in his robe. It was untied and I could see his large belly. It hung over his cock, partially obscuring it. But, his large balls, as I remembered from the night below, swayed as he moved. Roni saw him, glanced over at me and meekly smiled, than moved over to him to kiss him good morning. As they embraced he began pulled the t-shirt up and began to caress her ass. His dark hands looked massive as he kneaded her bottom. He directed her hand to his cock as they kissed. Looking over at me he smiled and asked if everything was ready for breakfast. I said not quite, he nodded, and then I got up to finish putting the food on the table.

And that was how it began. Because it was just the beginning. And it's all changed from that moment. There's so much more to tell. So much more to work out. Every thing's was different from then on.

Once we began down this road, it didn't take long to verify for both of us, that only through the act of giving Roni freely and willingly to a black man could we both experience the freedom of truly sharing our love, passions, and joys, and the sexual hunger that had been buried deep within Roni for so very long. In complete truth this could not have been accomplished any other way. Ray had shown the both of us, a sort of different type of happiness, that we both could never imagine.

Looking back I can now see that this event changed Roni. Her confidence increased and she became happier with life. Since meeting Ron we have had many experiences with other men that he introduced us to. And that has led to a few others. All in all, a wonderful lifestyle.

12