Roni's Delight

Story Info
Young Chad gets to know his new stepmother.
7.4k words
520.5k
78
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family had planned this particular vacation for over a year. It was a combination twenty-first birthday and college graduation present from Chad's father and stepmother. They would spend a full month sailing on their yacht, Roni's Delight.

Roni's Delight was a fiberglass sailing yacht his father had bought three years ago after his and Chad's mother's divorce had, at long last, become final. The boat was thirty-six feet of pure sailing beauty. She was definitely built for comfort, not speed. The salon and galley were very spacious for a boat her size. Of course, this meant the cabins were somewhat small, especially the forward cabin, which was normally Chad's.

The main or aft cabin was considerably larger than Chad's. The beautiful aft stateroom had been the main selling point of the yacht as far as Chad's stepmother, Roni, had been concerned.

Chad didn't blame his father for buying the boat for her; Roni was the perfect person for him to hookup with after the messy divorce he had been through with Chad's mother. The divorce had cost him a ton of money, but he didn't care, he still had plenty left. His well-known attorney had even managed to keep his prospering company out of his nasty, vindictive wife's clutches in the settlement.

Roni was a sweet Polynesian woman. Even though she was thirty-six-years old, she was still a beauty, with long, glossy-black, silken hair hanging down to her pretty, little behind. She was built as sleek as a racing yacht and twice as beautiful.

Chad could understand why his dad had married her two years ago. Hell, Chad would have married her if he could, even though she was fifteen years his senior. She was one of the kindest, sweetest, and most beautiful women he had ever met. And she treated his dad like a king.

As usual, with only two days left before their supposed departure, Chad's father had problems with one of his branch managers and had to fly to Dallas, Texas. He had phoned Roni after he had arrived in Dallas and checked the situation over. He told her that he wasn't going to be able to go on the sailing trip. There was just too much going on right then for him to be able to be away from his office for any extended length of time.

"What do you mean?" Roni's spoke softly into the phone.

"I mean, I'm going to be tied up here for at least a week."

"I can deal with that, but I'm not so sure your son's going to be overjoyed about it," she said.

"I know. This is really gonna cut into his time before he goes off to grad-school next month," he said. "Damn, I hate this! Every time I plan something with him, I screw it up."

"You don't screw it up, your company does," she replied.

"I own the company, that means I screw it up," he said. "At least, that's how Chad will see it."

"He'll understand. He isn't going to like it, but he'll understand," Roni tried to reassure her husband.

"No! I'll be dammed if I'm gonna let it happen again! I'm fifty-four years old, I don't need to be dealing with this kinda crap anymore; it's somebody else's turn. What the hell do I pay a branch manager for if I've gotta handle every little thing that crops up? Everything's ready to go, why don't you two go ahead and get started. I'll get away from here as quickly as I can and have the company helicopter fly me to wherever you are at that time. I'll call you on your cell phone before I leave to figure out where I can catch up with you."

"Sail the boat without you?" she asked in surprise. "Do you think he'll go for that?"

"Sure, Chad's a good sailor, he knows more about handling that boat than I do," he said. "Hell, he'll love it."

"You want him to sail the boat by himself?" she asked.

"No, you'll be there to give him a hand. You know what you're doing," he replied. "Just get Chad out on the boat and relax for a few days, I'll be there before he even realizes that I'm not there."

"Let me get him on the phone and you tell him what you want to do," Roni said. "I don't want to get caught in the middle."

"There ain't anything to get caught in the middle of," he replied. "Put him on."

Chad got on the phone and his father explained everything to him and the trip was back on. Chad was excited by the idea of being the captain of the Roni's Delight for a few days. He didn't have any problems with the plan at all.

Two days later, Chad maneuvered Roni's Delight out of the harbor and into the Chesapeake Bay using the auxiliary engine. Once he was well clear of the harbor and the usual mass of other boats moving around the harbor entrance, he cut the engine off and raised the sails to let her do what she was designed to do, sail under the power of the wind. Sailing Roni's Delight was Chad's favorite pass time. He dreamed of the day when he would own a boat just like her, perhaps one even a little bigger. He wanted one big enough to live on.

The sun blazed warm in the August afternoon sky after they had sailed out of the bay and into the open ocean. A mild breeze blew from astern; the sails were set to run on the wind. Everything was beautiful, including Roni sitting next to him in the cockpit wearing a skimpy yellow bikini. The color of the suit accented her smooth dark skin. She glistened with the coconut tanning oil she was slowly, flirtatiously smoothing over her long slender legs.

"Want me to rub some oil on your back?" Chad offered.

"Yeah, thanks," she replied. "Why don't we stop here for a while and enjoy the sun? We're not in any big hurry to go anywhere in particular, are we?"

"Not that I know of," Chad said, getting up to drop the sails. "We can just let her drift around out here for a while; we're not in the shipping lanes and there's no other boats anywhere near around us. It'll be fun to just relax and maybe swim for a little while too."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Roni agreed, getting up to help Chad lower the sails.

A few minutes later, Roni's Delight drifted lazily up and down on the rolling waves of a calm Atlantic Ocean. While Chad finished up the few little things he had to do to secure the boat, Roni went below to get a couple of beers from the galley refrigerator. When she came back up topside, she spread a large beach towel out on the foredeck and sat down to await Chad.

Chad could barely keep his eyes off his stepmother while taking care of his boat chores. She had leaned back on her elbows to enjoy the warmth sun as it glistened off her lean, oiled dark body. Her large breasts stuck out like she had two halves of a regulation football glued to her chest. He had often wondered why she hadn't become a fashion model. She definitely had the body and looks for it. She was 5'7" with long slow curves. Her breasts were firm and full. At least, Chad figured they were firm because of the way they always stood out so well no matter what she was wearing. He, of course, had no first-hand knowledge of their firmness, other than in his sensual dreams about her and the few times she had accidentally brushed one of her breasts up against him at home. But, boy did he ever yearn to touch those big beautiful puppies.

Her legs were long and slim with nicely defined calves and the most gorgeous thighs he had ever seen. He had often dreamt about having those wonderful thighs wrapped around him. His dad was, in Chad's opinion, one of the luckiest men on the planet. Chad wondered what a beautiful woman like Roni saw in an old man like his father. He had long ago decided it must be his money. Sure, his dad was a nice enough guy and really didn't look his age. He was still in decent physical shape too. But God, this woman could have any man she desired just by batting her big almond-shaped, dark-brown eyes at him. One flash of her big, sparkling-white smile could cause any man's wallet to pop right out of his back pocket and something else to pop up between his front pockets.

Chad knew it was wrong to think about his stepmother in this manner, but he couldn't help it. He really didn't know her all that well. He had been away at college through his father's courtship with her. Even after they had gotten married, Chad hadn't been around too much.

Finally finished with his tasks, he sat down next to her. "You really enjoy the sun, don't you," he said, trying to force himself not to stare at her chest.

"Oh yeah, it's sunny and warm like this all the time where I'm from. I just love it," she answered, handing him the bottle of coconut oil and turning over to lie on her stomach. "Do my back for me."

Chad was delighted to have a chance to touch her, even if it was just to put a little suntan oil on her back. Her warm, flawless skin was as smooth as satin to his touch.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," she mumbled as his strong hands started massaging the warm oil into her shoulders. She moaned a little when his fingers worked their way down her spine toward the small of her back.

He worked his way slowly over her back, enjoying the moment, savoring the feel of her tender body under his hands, not wanting it to end. He cautiously eased his fingers under the shoulder straps of her bikini top.

"Try not to get too much oil on my straps, it'll stain 'em," she mumbled, in a relaxed voice.

"Oh, sorry," he said, moving his hands away.

"No, don't stop. Just pull the straps down out of the way," she replied, reaching up and pulling the straps down over her shoulders. When she tried to put her arms back under her head, the straps bound up against them. She started trying to wiggle her arms out of the straps.

Chad was only too pleased to assist her. His breath caught momentarily when she raised up slightly to slide her arms back under her head and he caught a quick glimpse of just a little of the side of one of her beautiful breasts. His manhood had been growing slowing from the moment he first touched her, but that little glimpse of her breast had really started his blood to flowing.

He had to do something to get her breasts off his mind; he was creating quite a problem for himself. He decided talking might get his mind on something else. "Look at that, you're getting tan lines," he said.

"Yeah and I hate them," she replied, turning her head to look down at her shoulders.

"They're not too bad," he said.

Roni raised her head up slightly, looking around. "Are there any other boats around us?"

Chad glanced around the area, wondering why she was worried about other boats at the moment. "No, I don't even see another boat right now. We're pretty far out."

"Good, unhook my top in back," she said nonchalantly.

"What?" he asked with his eyes popping wide open.

"Unhook my bikini top so I can lay here on my stomach for a little while and start working on those tan lines," she replied. "You don't mind, do you?"

"Ah, um, no, of course not," he answered, reaching over her to unhook the bikini top.

After undoing the hook, he let the top fall away to her sides. He sat there, nearly breathless, staring at his stepmother's beautiful naked back.

"That's better," she said. "It's much more comfortable and now you can get the oil nice and even so I can get rid of those ugly lines."

"Let me move around to the other side; I got this side pretty good," he said, getting up on his knees to crawl around her.

When he got up by her head, she looked up at him. "Why don't you stay right there? You can reach all the way up and down my back and around both sides." She laid her head back down on her folded arms.

Kneeling above her, he filled his nervous hand with the warm, sweet smelling, coconut oil, leaned over her, and gently slid his hands up and down her shapely back.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," she mumbled.

He said nothing, but slowly worked his way outward from the center of her back towards her sides, paying special attention to the slightly lighter skin where the bikini had been.

Rocking back and forth above her, his strong hands worked their way up and down her curving waist. After several trips up and down, he moved his hands a little bit farther around toward her sides. His fingertips tingled as they lightly glided over the soft flesh of the sides of her breasts that were bulging out from under her as she lay flat against the deck. He held his breath when he thought he heard a soft moan come from her.

He slid his hands up and down her sides again, letting his fingers linger a little longer as they gingerly danced a bit farther down over the sides of her soft breasts. Again, he thought he heard a soft moan.

"Does that feel good?" he asked with a trembling voice, his pulse quickening, and his throat dry.

"Oh yes, it feels absolutely marvelous," she purred. "You should be a masseur. But you need more oil, especially where your hands are right now. I have some big white areas there."

Leaning back, Chad filled his shaking hand with the precious oil that was providing him with an excellent excuse to touch Roni's beautiful body in such a sensuous manner. He carefully spread the warm oil between his trembling palms. Leaning forward again, he placed his hands right against the bulging sides of her breasts. Her soft flesh felt so wonderful against the palms of his oil-laden hands.

This time he was sure he heard a quiet moan escape from her. A chill shot up his back; she was enjoying his attention. Either he was getting braver or he was losing control of himself because he slid his oily hands much farther down the sides of her breasts this time.

"Yeah, right there. That's good. I need lots of oil there," she said, her voice sounding sexier than any voice he had ever heard before.

Chad gasped when she raised up slightly on her elbows and his wandering hands slipped under her. He now had both hands full of her soft breasts.

"Um yes, that's it, cover them completely with the oil," she moaned, pressing her hard nipples firmly against his palms.

She raised up higher, going from her elbows and tummy to her hands and knees. Chad suddenly held the full glory of her gorgeous breasts in his hands. The feel of the soft, slippery flesh hanging down into his hands was the sexiest thing he had ever experienced. He wasn't a virgin; he'd been with women before; well, girls anyway. He thought about his first sexual encounter, his first piece of ass, when he was fifteen. It had been nowhere near as sensual as this; and he was only feeling Roni's breasts.

My God, he wondered to himself, if it feels this great just holding her breasts, what on Earth would she be like in bed? He was doing a bit more than just holding her breast now; he was massaging and squeezing them.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, the body pounding sound of a helicopter ripped Chad's attention from the matters at hand. It passed a few hundred feet over the boat at very high speed.

"Oh damn, that's your father!" Roni yelled, grabbing her bikini top, jumping to her feet, and quickly putting the top back on.

"Are you sure?" Chad asked, unable to avert his eyes from her naked breasts when she stood up.

"Who the hell else would be trying to scare the crap outta us by blasting overhead like that in a helicopter?" she replied.

"I thought he was gonna call before he left," Chad said.

"Well, apparently he didn't," she replied.

The chopper made a long sweeping turn and headed back toward the yacht at a slower speed. "Is everything okay down there?" a voice boomed from a loudspeaker under the chopper.

Chad and Roni both breathed a heavy sigh of relief and gave an all-is-well wave to the US Coast Guard chopper hovering just off the port bow.

"Sorry for disturbing you, but you appeared to be adrift," the voice boomed from the chopper.

They both shook their heads "no" to the pilot.

The pilot gave them a wave, turned away from the Roni's Delight, started climbing, and headed back toward shore.

"Well, that was scary," Roni said, watching the chopper heading out of sight.

"Yeah, it sure got my heart to pounding," Chad agreed.

"I think your heart was already pounding," Roni smiled up into his eyes.

His face turned red. "I'm sorry, Roni. I guess I just got carried away," he apologized. "I didn't mean for that to happen. You won't mention this to Dad will you?"

She stepped closed to him and slipped her arms up around his neck. "I didn't mean for it to happen either, but I'm not sorry. In fact, I was enjoying it quite a bit."

He looked at her pretty face, his eyes danced back and forth between her eyes and her delicious looking lips. "And my dad?"

"What about your dad?" she softly asked.

"You're not going to tell him?" Chad asked.

"Of course not," she answered. "I may be his wife, but he's married to that company of his."

Chad could not resist the urge to taste her beautiful red lips. His arms slid around her waist, pulling her against him. Slowly, their lips met. Her lips eagerly parted at the gentle urging of his young tongue.

Such a kiss he had never known, nor had she in many years. She couldn't get enough of his exciting tongue. The feel of his manhood growing against her excited her even more. She pressed herself tighter against his hardness.

He moaned into her mouth, then backed his face a few inches away from hers. "You keep that up, I won't be responsible for my actions," he whispered with a nervous voice.

She smiled, molded her lips back to his and pressed herself against his swollen manhood again. His hands slid over her well-oiled, sensuous back, coming to rest on her firm behind. He cupped a soft globe in each hand and pulled her tighter against himself. He released her behind long enough to slide his hands up her back to get them oily, then slid them gently inside the waistband of her bikini bottom. The smooth skin covering her behind felt like silk in his oily hands.

Her large breasts pressed tight against his muscular chest when she reached behind her back to unhook the bikini top again, their lips still locked and their tongues still exploring. The sensation of her hard, naked, oily nipples against his bare chest when she pulled the top from between them was almost more than his young, excited body could deal with. He began to tremble a little when he felt the bikini bottom slipping down over his hands. She pulled her hips away from him enough to allow the bikini to slide from between them and drop to the deck beside the bikini top.

His heart pounded. His manhood throbbed. His mind raced. Here he was, standing on the bow of his father's yacht, holding his father's beautiful, naked wife in his arms, tasting her sweet tongue, and wanting to do more, much more. This gorgeous, sexy woman was his stepmother, his father's bride. Stepmother, did the word "step" make it okay? Was he breaking some kind of ancient incest rule? What would happen if his advances upset her and she told his father?

Her gentle hand glided slowly up his thigh and inside the leg of his loose fitting swimsuit. Her long, delicate fingers wrapped around his concrete-hard member. She ran her slippery fingers up and down its full swollen length. His breath caught in his lungs when she squeezed its sensitive engorged head. She softly sucked on his eager tongue while slowly stroking him.

He reluctantly broke their kiss. "You're gonna have a real problem on your hands if you don't stop," his voice trembled.

"Maybe I'd like a problem like that," she purred, reaching back for his mouth with her wet lips.

Inching away from her lips, he said, "Maybe we should go below before someone sees us out in the open like this."

Without releasing her grip on him, she turned to look all around the boat.

"There's no one around. Besides, I'm too greasy to go below and I don't think you're going have enough time to get there," she replied, increasing the speed and pressure of her loving strokes on his enraged manhood.

His eyes closed. His head tilted back. Every muscle in his strong body began to vibrate with the rapid increase of sexual tension as his body prepared itself for the eminent release building so powerfully in his burning loins.