Roni's Meets Terrance Pt. 01

Story Info
Roni meets Ray's young nephew.
4.6k words
4.24
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers

Roni had been seeing Ray for a few years and she had become one of his regulars. As time went on a new girl would appear in Ray's life giving a bit of competition to Roni, but Roni steadfastly refused to give up on him.

We had been invited to a party sponsored by Ray. Just a simple get together of his friends and few couples from our main club at the regular club meeting home. While we were there we were introduced to his nephew Terrance. Terrance was turning 21 and Ray wanted Roni to meet him. The party had been going for a bit and Ray introduced Roni to Terrance. Terrance was about 6'4, and weighed about 270 Ibs. A pretty big guy for a such a young person. They talked for a bit and soon parted to mingle with others.

Roni was hoping to be with Ray that night and was disappointed that Ray seemed to be concentrating on a new couple that they had not seen before. Later in the evening Ray stated he would make some time for her as he had a favor to ask. This perked Roni up as she was disappointed in how the night was progressing.

After a bit Ray came over and placed his arm around her. He asked her if they could go somewhere more private. As he led her upstairs she felt him hugging her in his familiar way. Once in the room they closed the door and laid down upon the bed. For a few minutes they kissed and stroked each other.

Then he asked her if he could have a favor, "Of course," she replied.

Then he stated, "it is a bigger favor than normal."

"Okay, tell me," she stated.

"Well, my nephew Terrance, he has yet to have a successful meeting with a woman," he started. "He had a few dates but the other day he confided in me that they have not gone well. I was hoping you could go out with him a couple of time until he gets some confidence. He turned 21 yesterday and he knows about these parties."

"Out of all the girls here he asked for you," Ray said. "I told him I would ask you to see if it was okay. And if not, okay, but if it is, it would mean a lot to me."

Roni thought about it for a bit and not really being sure, stated, "Okay, I guess I can help him. What do I need to do?"

Ray replied, "I'll tell him you're okay with it. And even looking forward to it."

"What should I do now?" Roni asked.

"Nothing, "Ray stated, "He needs to come to you."

So, Roni and Ray left the room. Ray went back to a newer couple he was working, and Roni went back in the living area of the home. She found her husband Will sitting in the husband's waiting room watching TV. She dropped in to see him and tell him the news.

After she told him he asked, "What happens next?"

"I don't know, Ray told me it is up to make the first move. I don't know if it is a movie, dinner, or what?" Roni replied

"I will have to wait Ray says. Anyway, I am not really supposed to be in here. When are you on next?" Roni asked.

"Two hours or so at 10, then I have an hour or two of Sheet Duty, the cleanup as needed. Us guys are going to put on a movie here a bit after Midnight to keep us busy until it is time for each of us to go home," Will said.

Roni then left and went into the living area to sit and chat with folks. There were a few other ladies sitting and talking to the men there. People were just sipping drinks and chatting. After a bit she strolled out onto the patio to see what was happening. While she was there she saw Ray and his nephew Terrance were talking. She stopped, and her eyes met Ray's. Feeling a bit odd she turned away and went to get some hors d'oeuvres. After she got her plate she noticed someone behind her.

"Hello Roni," he said.

Roni turned around and saw Terrance standing there with a drink in his hand. He smiled and said, "My Uncle said it would be good to come over and meet you."

"Hi," Roni said, "Nice to meet you," and she extended her hand to shake hands. When their hands met, he held if for a few seconds longer looking into her eyes.

As she smiled at him he saw that indeed he was young. About 6'4, closer to 280 Ibs or so, and jet black. Definitely not your standard lady's man. He towered over her 5'2, 105 Ib 47-year-old frame.

They talked for a bit and he asked her inside to further their discussion. They found a small couch in a separate sitting area of the home. A bit of privacy but they could still see some of the others at the event moving about.

She found out that he had been on a few dates with other girls, but nothing had ever worked out. He was in college now trying to get a Business degree and had a couple more years to go. He told her Uncle would not let him come to one of these parties until he turned 21 lest his sister really turn against him. So, once we was 21 he was here, ready to see how things worked.

As they talked he moved in closer to her putting his arm around her. She put her hand in his and he gently squeezed it. They talked for awhile and she had to go freshen up. He stood up to help her up. He pulled gently and provided most of the effort to enable her to get up. As she smoothed her black dress she tugged it a bit to pull it down as it was quite short. Her garter belts showed at the top of her stockings as she tugged everything to get presentable.

Once in the restroom she brushed her teeth and her hair. Checking in the mirror she saw herself, at 47, more than twice Terrance's age. Although very young looking for her age she wondered it Terrance would find her, an Asian wife, presentable enough. This was important for her as she wanted to keep Ray happy with her.

Walking back to Terrance she saw him and Ray talking. Ray came over and gave her a hug. "I hope Terrance is treating you well," he said.

"Yes, he had been a perfect gentleman," Roni replied.

"Good, well I will leave you two for a bit. Maybe I will see you two later. And Terrance," looking Terrance in the eyes, "The one upstairs we talked about is yours for as long as you need it."

With that he walked away. As he was walking away a few more people came into the room sitting down and striking up casual conversation. Terrance looked at her and said, "Let's go somewhere more private okay."

Roni looked up at him, realizing what he was saying, and said, "Okay, lead on."

He took her hand and guided her towards the stairs. They went up the stairs and she saw her friends husband, Rick, manning Sheet Duty. She smiled at him and he quickly lowered his eyes in deference. Terrance turned and opened the door to the smallest room in the house. They went in and closed the door.

"My Uncle stated I could spend the night in this room. The other rooms were booked a bit thru the night. But this looks nice," Terrance stated.

Terrance started talked a bit, his nervousness showing a bit. He stated, "We can just stay in here and talk a bit if you want Roni," he said.

"I'm okay with this, this is much more private then downstairs," Roni replied. She glanced around and saw it was 9:30. 30 minutes till her husband replaced Rick for Sheet Duty. She saw the room was just a small bedroom with a king size bed in the middle. She saw there were clean towels and water on each side of bed. Some candles burned slowly providing just the right amount of light. The ceiling had a mirror covering most of the room. She looked up and could see Terrance looking at her.

She watched for second and still maintaining her gaze above, leaned back onto the bed resting her head on the pillow. She could see him looking her over. She then turned and smiled at him.

He then reached over and slowly kissed her forehead. "Hmmm...," she said.

Feeling more confident he leaned down and stretched out on the bed. After a bit he slowly said, "I am a bit nervous here. Please tell me if I do anything you don't want."

Roni smiled and said, "Don't worry, I enjoyed our talk downstairs. Thanks to opening up for me. You are a really nice man. Let me, be here, for you."

With that he reached over with his hand and started stroking her back. She could feel the strength in his hands as his fingers and thumb were able to reach across the small of her back. Slowly he pulled her closer to him.

After a few minutes he started to kiss her. At first it was just with his lips. She slowly probed into his mouth with her tongue. This seemed to inspire him to do the same and their tongues danced a bit with her eventually letting him win. As he thrust his tongue into her she slowly pulled him on top of her, opening herself up for him. "Hmmm..., " she said as he rolled onto her pinning her to the bed.

His hands reached down and started rubbing the back of her legs. He slowly worked his hands up her legs, pass her stocking tops, spending a few moments playing with her garters, before moving on to cup her Asian ass. "oh", she said as is large hand kneaded her ass flesh with his hands.

He pulled her closer and she moved her hand down his belly rubbing him as she went lower. When she his cock she moved her hands around it, moving her hand up and down the shaft thru his clothes. This drove him wild as it was his first experience having another person rub him there.

As she felt him she could feel his cock harden up. Against her palm he started involuntarily thrusting his hips. She reached up and unfastened his belt while propped himself up to give her room. She looked into his eyes and smiled. His eyes were the look of excitement and bewilderment.

As she got his belt undone, he rolled over, stood up, and removed his pants and underwear. As he stood up to get back on the bed Roni looked over and saw his cock. It appeared to be good 10" or so, with a width of 2" plus. Additionally, it was uncut with large bulbous purple head.

He jumped back on the bed and started pulling on her thong. Roni told him, "It has snaps in the front and back, just pop them."

He did that and had his first look at her pussy in the dim light. Pink and moist, it was swollen and engorged, ready for love. Just below her pussy on the inside of her left thigh was a Queen of Spades tattoo that she wore occasionally. Seeing this he snickered a bit.

Although moist and ready for most, she told him to take it easy as he was bit large for her and she needed time to work it in.

He moved gently between her legs, she brought her knees up a bit to give him access and reached down to guide him in. Once he was lined up she attempted to pull him in an inch or so. Then she said wait. After a few seconds she said, "Okay, just a bit more now." He pushed in and then suddenly she pulled back. He started to thrust a bit but then popped out. All of sudden he started moving back and forth on top of her pussy. No longer in. It was obvious to her he was cumming. She placed her hand his cock gripping it gently. She could feel the telltale signs of his cock pulsing in her hand. After a few quick thrusts his cock started spewing his seed.

A young lad, his first time with a woman, the amount of cum was massive and far reaching. It squirted all over Roni, her face, her dress, and the bed headboard and wall.

He spasm ed for a moment more then rolled over and lay back gasping for breath. "Sorry," he said, "I couldn't hold it. I don't know what happened."

Roni rolled back to him and started massaging him. "Don't worry," she said, "We can try again in a few minutes or so. You are very young. You will be okay in a few minutes. Just hold me for now." She could tell he was upset with himself.

They lay in bed talking for a bit with Roni rubbing her hands over his body. After about 20 minutes she started kissing chest and stomach. Slowly she worked her way down to his cock. Once there she took it into her mouth. Although flaccid and soft at this point, it was still sizeable. As she tongued his cock she could feel it harden in mouth. Reaching down with her other hand she cupped his balls, lifting them a little, to feel their heft. His musky scent mesmerized her as she went about her task.

She listened to him talk about things, occasionally stopping to ask a question or respond to comment. After a bit she could feel him starting to tense up. His hips were slowly moving to keep time with her mouth. A few more minutes of this and she felt him stop, and quiver a bit. And then he started moaning loudly, saying, "I'm cumming, agrgg,..." Suddenly, she felt the pulsing jets of his semen and it started flooding her mouth. She pulled herself down on his cock by gripping his ass cheeks. He jetted for about 15-20 seconds, a very long time. She fought to keep his cock in her mouth as his seed sprayed. She swallowed all she could trying to keep the area clean. Once he was done she gently licked the cum off his chest and legs. He guided her head to a puddle on the sheets and she eagerly licked it clean leaving only a small damp spot from her saliva. She went back to body licking under his balls to catch the cream that slowly dripped down from gravity. Then she began to slowly lick about his cock, cleaning as she went, she could sense that his cock was sensitive and, so she was gentle and deliberate and took her time as she cleansed it.

They laid there in each others' arms, embracing as lovers, talking. She looked at the clock and noticed it was 11:30. Her husband would be right outside the door on duty. And had probably heard some of their lovemaking.

Terrance got up and said he needed to run to the restroom. Roni asked, "Are you coming back?"

He said, "Yes, my uncle said we could stay here all night if you were happy. Can you?"

Roni smiled and said, "Yes, but, I should probably tell my husband so he either go home or find a place to bed down."

Terrance then said, "When is he off?"

Looking at the clock, she said, "Somewhere after midnight, based on staffing needs. We can never tell. A lot depends on who attends."

"What job is he assigned to now", Terrance asked.

"Sheet Duty, he should be right outside the door now I think," Roni replied.

"Oh, so I can see him when I run to the restroom?"

"Yes," Roni replied.

"Is he a Page or a Squire?" Terrance questioned.

"He is a Page, he doesn't want to go for Squire. He is happy now the way things are," Roni stated.

"Okay, I will be back in about five minutes. I will get him to freshen things up. Once that is done, you can run out and clean up if you like," Terrance said.

Then he opened the door and peered out. He saw her husband look up and then look down in deference. Terrance then said, "Page, please come in with fresh candles, clean glasses, some more water, wipe down the headboard, and please change the bottom sheet."

With that Terrance left the room walking down the hallway. He did not have his pants on still. General nudity was not permitted on the 1st floor of the main living area except for events. But upstairs in the bedroom area, some was permitted.

As he left the room, with Terrance walking into the light, she could see his cock, semi-flaccid, hanging down mid-thigh and swaying. Roni thought her husband could see the same from where he was sitting. He would be impressed and would want to talk about it later.

Per rules, the door of bedroom remained opened while the tending Bull was not present. In a moment she saw her husband sweep in quick replenishing the water and glasses to full stock. He then removed the candles putting new ones in their place. He then quickly pulled the covers off to remove the bottom sheet.

Roni could see the still wet and sticky mess they had made. Her husband worked quickly never bringing his eyes up to hers. Roni kept near the open door per the club guidelines as she saw other attendees outside in the hall, talking. She wanted to tell him, they, or at least she, would be spending the night. But couldn't.

As her husband was completing his tasks, Terrance walked in, took in the room, and said, "Wow, very fast and very neat. thank you." He then told Roni she could go clean up. Roni, grabbed her bag, and then left the room, and Terrance closed the door.

In the bathroom Roni wasted no time in just straightening up. Her dress had cum stains all over it. Her face and hair had dried cum stains. She changed into more suitable scanty sleeping attire. Washed her face and brushed what cum from her hair as she could. A quick check of the mirror and she peeked out the door. Nobody was in the hallway except her husband.

As she quietly walked back to the room, his head was down. Before opening the door, she whispered, "He wants me to spend the night here with him. Find a place to sleep, maybe we can have breakfast on the way home."

Without looking up, he nodded.

She opened the door, asked if she could come in. Terrance said, "Sure." He rolled back the covers and she jumped in. "I see you brought your PJ's?"

She blushed and said, "Yes."

He showed her he was completely naked. As she examined his body she again noticed that indeed, he was a big man.

She rolled into next to him, and they cuddled and embraced, and both drifted off to sleep.

She woke up and look for the clock, once she saw it she saw it was about 2:30 so they had been sleeping for a few hours. She thought about the night so far. Although things had gone well, she still felt unsatisfied. The large man next to her was sleeping however. And she thought about trying to wake him, but didn't know how that would turn out.

So, she started rubbing him gently. After a bit she could sense his cock stirring to life. As she worked it, it started to lengthen, swell, and harden up.

He was laying on his back so thought she would lay on top of him. She threw her leg over him and marveled at his size. She could feel his cock under her moist pussy. She put both hands around his stomach and with her knees lifted herself up to allow his cock a chance at entry.

She could feel his cock head rubbing against her pussy and she reached down to align it appropriately. After a second it was in about an inch. She slowly rose up and down, after a few cycles would drop down a half inch or so. She could feel her moistness helping her along. It took about 15 minutes of gentle persuasion but soon she appeared to bottom out with pussy all the way in.

His cock was so hard, and so big. She felt filled.

She didn't want to wake him, but then she also did want to. She could feel the waves of euphoria start to come but she would usually stop to allow it to pass. She could feel her wetness under her as her juices did their part to ease the entry.

In a bit, she felt him stir, slowly turning his head, and then opening his eyes. It took a bit, but he soon realized the situation and smiled.

As Roni smiled back she could feel his first tentative thrust. He pushed again soon, and again, and again, and she started matching his thrusts. After a bit they were meeting each in time and unison and she leaned over to try and kiss him but could reach over his large belly. She reached back with one hand around his leg, and the other hand on his stomach and she reached a point where she no long fought the waves. She started cumming and soon Terrance could not keep up. As that wave left her another started building. Terrance sensed this and although he tried not, as she started gyrating again he being to let loose himself. Roni felt the hot jets of semen spray against her cervix walls. He was deep, big, and he let loose a torrent of cum.

As they collapsed, panting for a few minutes, Roni finally giggled, and said, "Thank you, that was great."

Terrance was also proud feeling as if he had made up for his two earlier events, and indeed he had more than made up.

They both quickly fell asleep, not waking until first light from the sun. Both a bit groggy, they smiled and embraced and cuddled. They talked like long lost lovers and felt very good.

Clarence was still naked, and he rose up and started to try to wiggle his cock at her entrance. She quickly knelt down, taking him into her mouth, quickly got him hard. She could feel her pussy moisten. Eventually he rolled her over onto her back and slowly mounted her. She could feel her pussy quivering, helping him work his way into her.

bmarsh_sj
bmarsh_sj
10 Followers
12