Ronnie, A Slut For Her Daddy

Story Info
Ronnie and her father have a quickie before mom gets hom.
2.1k words
4.4
192.7k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story that involves incest and breeding themes. If this offends you please read no further. There isn't much story in this, my first submission. Quite frankly this is a masturbatory story only. Enjoy. All characters are over 18 and fictional.

*

Ronnie sat nervously in the chair at her desk in her room. Five more minutes. He should be home in five more minutes. She absentmindedly rubbed and tugged at her nipples feeling them harden. She had already masturbated at school early today thinking about him. The feel of his strong hands caressing her body. The heat of him as he entered her. She could feel her excitement build. She looked at the clock in her room. Four more minutes. God, she needed him right now! Her chest began to heave as her breathing deepened. It had been three days since they last made love. They never went that long. The first day her mother had come home early from work and she was denied access to her father's cock. The second day there had been an accident on the highway and her father hadn't made it home until an hour after her mother. Then she heard the front door open. And then silence. Was it her mother? Had she come home early? Oh god no! She would die if she couldn't have him today. And then...

"Sweetie, I'm home." Came the deep masculine voice of her father.

In one deft move she pulled her shorts and panties down and dropped them on the floor. She quickly climbed onto her bed, knees at the edge, legs spread wide, face down, with ass high in the air. She knew she should wait for him but she couldn't. She moved one hand between her legs and began vigorously rubbing her clit. She knew it would be a few minutes before her father came into her room. He would check to see that she had done her chores like a good girl. When she was a good girl her father rewarded her. She also knew they didn't have much time. Her mother would be home in no more than thirty minutes.

"My, my, somebody misses their daddy." Said her father as he leaned against the door frame to her bedroom.

"Yes daddy. I'm so wet and I need a good hard fuck." Ronnie said as she rubbed herself.

Ever since that first time they had been together Ronnie had become more and more wonton and sexually aggressive. The more her father did with her the more she needed. Now after several months she was addicted to her father's cock. If he wasn't fucking her she thought about him fucking her.

Her father loosened his tie a little and said, "Have you done your homework baby doll?"

"Yes daddy. And my chores. I'm a good girl for you." She pushed her ass out a little more hinting at what she wanted as a reward.

"Hmmmm.... Baby doll. You look so fucking sexy with your legs spread, ass up, wet, and waiting for me."

All Ronnie could do was whimper in need. Seeing how worked up Ronnie was her father unzipped his pants as he stepped to the bed. The sound of her father unzipping his fly caused a Pavlovian response in Ronnie. Her pussy positively gushed in anticipation of what was coming.

Ronnie truly had the sexiest pussy and ass Tom had ever seen. Such magnificent curves and that apple shaped ass of hers was meant for grabbing, squeezing, and slapping. She knew that seeing her like this turned him on very quickly and his dick was already hardening as he pulled it from his pants. He thought about teasing her clit with the tip of his dick but truth to tell he was as horny as she was. He couldn't wait so he quickly guided himself into her. She was incredibly soaked and he entered her with no effort. Once he was fully inside he clinched his prostate causing his dick to twitch inside her. Ronnie moaned in pleasure as Tom slowly began fucking her in steady slow thrusts. He could tell that she was already close and he knew what would send her over the edge. He knew her kinky dark fantasies.

"Baby doll who does your pussy belong to?"

(Grunt) "You daddy, it belongs to you."

"On your wedding day before you walk down the aisle I'm going to fuck you baby doll. My cum will be running down your leg as you say I do."

"Fuuuuckk... yes daddy, yes." Moaned Ronnie.

She could already feel her orgasm building. Her father knew her better than anyone. No boy could make her cum so hard so fast. He knew her deepest darkest secrets. He began thrusting into her harder his voice deepening with lust.

"Then when you get pregnant only I get to fuck you while you are. You will tell him you are too tired. Isn't that right baby doll?"

"God yes daddy!" Ronnie moaned.

Ronnie's mind wandered to a vision of herself on her back her father between her legs fucking her as she stroked her swollen pregnant belly. It was always a fantasy that got her hornier than anything else.

Ronnie's body rocked back and forth from the motion of their coupling. Her father gripped her hips tight as he punished her pussy harder and harder as he took her. Ronnie gripped the sheets of her bed and moaned loudly. She was almost there now... so close to the orgasm she had needed for days.

"Why will you do this sweetie?"

"Because, (gasp) it will be your baby, daddy!"

"That's right my good, (grunt) girl. And no one will know but us." Sweat beaded on Tom's forehead.

Tom needed to slow down a little, he wasn't ready to cum. He knew exactly what to do to get his daughter off so he could last longer. He steadied his hips and spread Ronnie's ass cheeks wide and then worked up a large gobbet of spit and aimed it for the pink rosebud of her ass. He hit a little high but he quickly pushed it to her rosebud with his thumb. This was the biggest reason he made sure to keep his fingers well-manicured, Ronnie loved when he played with her tight ass hole. Tom slowly pushed his thumb into his daughters tight, puckered ass. Slowly he pushed past the knuckle and then deeper.

"Yes daddy fuck my ass!" Ronnie said as her body gave an involuntary shudder.

Once Tom had his thumb buried as deep as it would go he slowly wiggled it inside her as he clinched his prostate in time with his thumb. Tom could actually feel the motions of his dick though his thumb because of how close the two were together inside of her. Ronnie let out a long low moan.

"Now baby doll, I want you to fuck me. Ride my dick!"

Ronnie began rocking back and forth on her daddy's dick. Her pussy was so wet that their coupling made slurping sounds as Tom's dick speared her soaked pussy. Tom slowly worked his thumb in and out as his daughter rode him. Ronnie revealed in the feeling of her father's cock sliding in and out of body. The wrongness of her father's dick being in her made her pussy tingle. The feeling of her body rocking back and forth the gentle sway of her breasts, her dad playing with her ass hole, it was all so intense she could feel her orgasm building. Closer and closer her orgasm came so close now....

"I'm going to paint your womb with my seed Ronnie. I'm going to give you a baby!" Said Tom when he knew she was on the verge of orgasm.

That forbidden wrongness washed over her and an orgasm so strong she actually flew off of her father's cock and collapsed on to the bed. He body writhed, her toes curled, and she thrashed like a wild thing unable to control her body.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She screamed as her orgasm overtook her.

Every nerve in her body was so raw and the pleasure was so intense that her body actually hurt. The pain and pleasure combined over whelmed Ronnie. Her mind lost focus. She was dimly aware that her father was pulling her back to him across the bed and rolling her over. She was limp from pleasure. Her father pulled her to the edge of the bed, grabbed her ankles, forced her legs together and pushed her legs down to the bed folding her body in half. She felt her father push into her again roughly. She opened her eyes as she felt her father settle down on top of her. Letting go of her ankles, but pinning them to his chest, he moved his hands under her back and tightly gripped her shoulders near her neck his arms pining hers to her sides.

The awkward position prevented Ronnie from being able to move but provided her father perfect access to her pussy. The look in her father's face was of pure animal lust. It filled Ronnie's heart with joy knowing that she could turn her father into a base animal that would stop at nothing to fuck her.

Recovering from her orgasm she knew what to say to send her father over the edge as well.

"You like fucking my pussy daddy? You like making your sweet little angle talk like a whore because she can't get enough of your big, meaty cock?"

Tom grunted yes as he worked Ronnie's pussy harder and harder.

"I'd be a dirty little whore for you daddy. That fat (gasp) bald, asshole boss of yours, I'd suck his dick, if you wanted me too. If you needed money, I'd let you pimp me... (fuck daddy that feels so good) out. If you got tired of fucking mom, I'd fuck her for you wearing a strap on."

All of these images played through his mind as Ronnie talked. He had never been with a woman who enjoyed talking dirty during sex until Ronnie. He could feel his balls slapping against her ass as he fucked her. He was close now. And then he heard it. The unmistakable sound of his wife's car pulling into the driveway. Ronnie heard it as well and her eyes took on an evil glint. Tom increased his force and speed the bed was literally shaking as he plundered her sweet young cunt.

"Why don't you hold that big load of cum back until mom comes inside? Let her see how a real woman takes care of her man. I bet it would turn her on to watch us fucking. It would... (gasp) let her see... (oh keep fucking me daddy) what she should be doing to keep my daddy's dick happy."

The combination of his daughter's pussy, her words, and the impending discovery of Tom and Ronnie's incestuous love making sent him over the edge. His torso stiffened into vertical position off of his daughter standing him up right. He could feel the jets of semen shooting into his daughter's pussy his body shaking as he expelled his load into her.

"Don't stop fucking me! I want her to see what a slut I am for you daddy!" Moaned Ronnie as her pussy walls contracted around him in her own orgasm.

Tom was spent. His chest was heaving. His wife would be in the house any second. He would be divorced. No he wouldn't. His wife would kill him, dismember the body, and bury him in the Gulf of Mexico for this. There would be no divorce. He had to get to his bedroom and into the shower before she came inside.

Tom kissed Ronnie on the forehead as he tried to push himself of off his daughter but he was still weak from his orgasm and could barely move. Was that the sound of the key in the lock?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" He thought.

His wife was bound to smell her daughter's pussy all over him. He had to get in the shower quickly.

"I love you baby doll." He said as he finally managed to stand.

He took one last look at his daughters swollen well fucked pussy before he turned to leave.

"Daddy, tell mom I'm not hungry for dinner. I already have a fully tummy and just want to take a nap." Ronnie called as Tom fled to his bathroom pulling off clothes in a frantic rush.

Ronnie crawled under her covers and sighed contentedly enjoying the feel of her father's cum as it ran out of her body and down the crack of her ass. She closed her eyes and fell asleep with the thought of her father fucking her when she had a full pregnant belly.