Rudy's Romps Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie smirked. He thought of taking his professor without the lube, but what if he couldn't get it in? He didn't know anything about anal sex. After snatching up the jar, he tore off the lid and stuck his fingers into it. He'd meant to put only a little lube on them, so Ronnie could make the professor really feel what he was about to do. Inadvertently, he had scooped out too much. Even after wiping much of the stuff on the jar's edge, his fingers were still smeared with the stuff. Screw it, he thought, as he quickly put the lube on his cock.

When Ronnie went to stand behind the professor, he froze again. If he did this, it was going to make him sooo gay. If this ever got out to anybody that Ronnie knew; it was going to embarrass him like nothing ever had before. Imagine if his parents found out. They'd kick him out of the basement!

The professor tempted him even more, by leaning back and rubbing his ass on Ronnie's crotch. Ronnie stared down, mesmerized by plump man-ass. His cock twitched in anticipation of it. Even his mouth was starting to water.

A moment later, he was doing it. He grabbed a meaty handful of the professor's ass. It felt enormously satisfying to touch it, enough that he squeezed at it and mangled it with his hands. He put both of his hands on it, and he gripped that ass tight.

Ronnie's cock was clamoring to get in there. He saw the professor's asshole, shaped like a small slit. It was so dark and forbidding, but not for long. Wondering if he'd used enough lube, he pressed his cock right up against that ass, finding it wasn't quite in line with where it needed to be. Ronnie put pressure on the instructor's lower back, causing the older man to shift a bit. That would be enough, Ronnie saw, right there.

Rudy gasped out loud, as Ronnie's short thrust penetrated him. The sound tantalized the student so much that he wanted to hear it again. He thrust a second time, provoking the same noise, introducing his cock into that secret place. A third push, and his entire shaft went in place.

Ronnie's body took over his actions, as if it had gone out of control. He was fucking a man, and it felt so incredibly different from how he thought it would feel. He pummeled his hips against the professor's ass, watching as the plump cheeks bounced back and forth thanks to Ronnie. All that tension and worry fled from his mind. Not only was he in control and getting his way, but he was having a good time while doing it. A handful of hard thrusts for every time the professor had looked at him and said, you lose! Another handful for all those times when Ronnie started trouble, only to see the Prof turn it around and make him look like a fool.

Earlier, Ronnie wanted to make the Prof suffer and snivel. He wanted to humble the man into submission. It hadn't quite worked out that way, but some of it had. The professor was on the bottom, and he was on top!

The sound of Rudy's groans stimulated him. It almost sounded as if the man was about to have an orgasm. Ronnie didn't know if a man could give another man an orgasm that way or not. What he did know was that if he succeeded, it would be the ultimate form of humiliating the professor for having shown him up all those times. He clenched at the professor's waist and really gave it to him. This time, Ronnie was really getting his!

The Prof went into some kind of extended groan, and just like that, it started to happen. His orgasm was spilling out all over the place. Ronnie vowed to make it as loud as possible, by driving his entire lower half up against Rudy's and grinding it. The Prof was bouncing hard against his desk, his entire body jostled. His ass jostled.

Suddenly, Ronnie's throat made a choking sound. He gasped out loud, following that with a great moan that he didn't even know he was capable of making. In his frenzy to subdue the professor, he'd brought his body up to climax. It happened so fast that neither his mind nor his body recognized it until it was taking over. Ronnie's frame shook, vibrating hard against the man he'd pinned down with his cock, as his cock vibrated on its own and spurted out. One load after another pushed its way out, each one of them electrifying and hot. He was going to fill the professor's ass up with it. When Ronnie couldn't take it anymore, he simply kept his hands on Rudy's back, and let the last of his expulsion trickle out of him.

It took him even longer to catch his breath, while the Prof basically sagged down on the desk. The instructor's legs slackened, once Ronnie slipped out of him. He could hear the older man still breathing hard.

Ronnie took in the man's back and legs. He would have never thought he'd like the view of another man, not this way. He considered Rudy's plump ass, and how he'd just fucked the heck out of it. Without thinking, he reached out and smacked it. Incredibly, Ronnie liked the sound it made.

At this, Rudy propped his body up and turned around. He said, "You've finally won, haven't you? You finally got yours, as you would say."

Ronnie didn't reply, because he was staring at the professor's hard dick. His bravado started to fade away, as he thought that the Prof might decide to use that thing on him.

"Touch it." Rudy dared him. "You don't have to do anything else. Just touch it."

"That's gay."

"What about what you just did to me? Was that gay, too?"

"No." Ronnie denied. "That was my way of teaching of you a lesson."

"Did you like teaching me a lesson? Are you going to teach me another lesson on another day?"

Ronnie paused. He hadn't thought about that. "Maybe. If I feel like it." Once he realized how much time had passed since the class ended, he felt that he should go. "I'm leaving."

"Then leave." Rudy said. "What does an alpha male do when he leaves, in a situation like this?"

"He just leaves."

"No, he marks his territory. In a situation like this, he would walk up to the party he's just overwhelmed. He would look them straight in the eye, and he would say, you lose."

That's right, Ronnie thought. After all those times the Prof had used those same two words on him, he was about to get his payback. Ready to utter them, he did just what the Prof said, he walked right up to the naked man with the big, upright cock, and he looked Rudy right in the eye.

"You lose!" He said.

The professor's response was to reach out and clasp him by the back of the neck. He pulled Ronnie's face close to his, mashing their lips together, and started kissing him. Ronnie was startled by the brazen act, and by the professor's strength as he held him. He felt the Prof's mouth all over his, and his rough tongue trying to pry between Ronnie's pursed lips.

Ronnie had been caught so much by surprise, that he hadn't even gotten the chance to breathe. As he struggled to pull away, he opened his mouth, but too soon. The Prof's lips swarmed over it, while that darting tongue made its invasion. Worse, Rudy's arms were around his back now, snaring him closer, pressing their nude flesh against one another.

Ronnie's attempts to tear away were as feeble as everything else he did. No matter what kind of tough coat he pretended to put on, in the end the truth was that he wore no coat at all. The reason he always wanted to dominate others was because deep inside, he was advertising the fact that he wanted to be dominated. He pushed because he wanted to be pushed in return.

The professor had figured all that out. He kept his hold on the younger man, because Ronnie didn't really want to go anywhere at all. Rudy kept kissing, even though Ronnie pretended he wanted no part of that. Because Ronnie feared the older man would use his cock, he gripped it to make sure he knew where it was at all times. He let it go, just before Rudy let him go.

"Interesting, don't you think?" The Prof said. "You could have pushed against my shoulder or my chest, but look where your hand ended up."

"It didn't mean anything." Ronnie refuted.

"Of course not. It was simply my imagination." The Prof reached out and put a loose hand on Ronnie's arm. "I know you enjoy causing strife, but let's not end this on a sour note. You've already won, haven't you? You dominated me, which has been your objective all along. You were the pitcher and I was the catcher. Since I am the submissive here, let me give you a parting kiss, but without all this turbulence."

Ronnie did nothing, as Rudy pulled him closer. He nudged his head away by a few inches as Rudy's face came closer. When the Prof started kissing him again, Ronnie relented and kissed back.

The professor's hard cock was still prodding against his thigh, Ronnie noticed. Because the Prof couldn't see what Ronnie was doing, he reached down and clasped it again. He wasn't going to put his mouth on it, and he didn't want it to get any closer to him either. Ronnie felt he had to do something about it, because... because he didn't want the professor to use it on him. That was a good enough reason for him to touch it. It wouldn't make him gay, if he reasoned it out that way.

In a strictly straight sense, and while they continued to kiss with their mouths, lips and tongues, Ronnie started to jerk the professor off. Every once in a while, he would cup the older man's balls, but really, one hundred percent really, Ronnie was doing that in a strictly straight sense too.

#####

(The back-story: Off and on, I have been dabbling into writing homo-erotica. I still intend to write a medieval fantasy novel with a bisexual leading man. There are two influences for this story, one minor and one major. The minor influence occurred in the year 2000, while I was employed as a hotel bellman in the posh village of La Jolla. I had carried in the luggage for two gentlemen who were guests in the hotel, one an older and studious professor type, in his mid to late forties. The second was a Fabio-wannabe, complete with a blonde mane and manly shoulders. Part of my job was to go over the room's amenities. I was so engrossed in this that I did not connect the dots as to what was taking place between these two men right away. Two guys, one bed, you get the picture. I was talking about the hotel's wine selections, when the Fabio type pulled his shirt off, displaying his muscular chest, and gave the professor a come hither. Oh, oh, I thought, I'd better get the fuck out!

The major influence came more recently. I run a conspiracy blog where I try to present both sides of an argument regarding controversial and suspicious events reported in the news. This little pest named Ronnie Brown decided to start trolling my blog. I was reasonable with him at first. I challenged him to provide some evidence for his claims, or at least look at the evidence I presented to him. He did neither, but he did call me a lot of names and kept badgering me even after I tried to ignore him. Repeatedly, I asked Ronnie to stay away from my blog. It's easy enough to simply erase his baseless and puerile comments, but I still have to glance at them before I can to that.

I thought, fine, Ronnie, you want to be the loud and insulting leading man so badly, so let me make you a star in one of my stories... one of my erotic stories, buddy. Yeah, how about them apples, Ronnie? I wrote the start, up until the Ronnie character locked the door. I told Ronnie, read this intro, and could I pretty please have a selfie of you so I can get your appearance right? Well, that's when Ronnie finally stopped leaving his comments on my blog. This story would have been a two-parter if I had Ronnie's image to work with, but I couldn't find one anywhere! The lesson here is; one simply does not troll Professor Rudy, and expect to get away clean.)

12