Ronnie's Song Ch. 04

Story Info
Confusion leads to passion.
2.4k words
4.63
6.7k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologise to all my readers for the wait! This one is a special chapter to make up for my absence, and I also plan to submit the next chapter soon. I intend to have it written tomorrow. Thanks to all those who have supported Ronnie's Song! Enjoy..

------

The next few days at camp were terrible. I avoided Aaron at all costs, although he didn't make any massive attempts to talk to me. As well as this, Nate could sense my misery and tried unsuccessfully to cheer me up.

This only made me feel worse. Nate was a good person, and I was moping over the events that happened on the cliff with Aaron. I knew nothing would come of our kiss, and yet I longed that by some miracle, something would.

We were rock climbing today, and as I stood at the bottom of the wall, watching Sam being harnessed in, I started to envy her. Aaron could never see anything in me because Sam was everything. She was gorgeous - as much as I hated to admit it. If I were Aaron, I knew who I would pick.

Sam ascended the wall with great agility, punched the red buzzer and propelled gracefully back to the bottom, landing with a bounce. Of course she could do anything perfectly.

"Ok Ronnie, you're next," I heard Gemma saying.

"Oh..uh...no, I-I don't think..." I stammered. There was no way I was going up that wall.

Gemma walked towards me with the harness outstretched to me. "Come on, it's not that hard. Climb, hit the buzzer, and then push yourself off from the wall."

I began to protest again, but a sneer from Sam stopped me in my tracks. I looked at Aaron. He had his arm around Sam, looking at me with disinterest.

I grabbed the harness off Gemma and she helped me strap myself into it. She gave me a pat on the back to signal I was good to go.

With shaky hands, I began to climb. I got about half way up when I looked down at my cabin mates - big mistake. My head swam and I clutched the wall for dear life. I didn't move.

I registered Gemma's encouraging words but didn't retain any of them. "How could you have been so stupid as to climb a wall when you're scared of heights?!" I screamed inside my head. I began to hyperventilate.

It felt like I had been up there hours, whereas in reality it had only been a few minutes. My palms began to sweat and I feared I would lose my grip. It was then I felt soft hands around my shoulders.

I looked behind me, straight into Nate's blue eyes.

"I've got you," he said reassuringly.

He stood behind me and clipped my harness onto his own. Putting his arms around my waist, he encouraged me to let go. When I did, he kicked off the wall and propelled us both to the ground.

I landed with a huge sigh. My relief was cut short at Sam's cruel laughter.

"Scared of heights, Ronnie?" she spat.

Looking around at the other people gathered round the climbing wall, staring at me, I tried not to be humiliated, but my face quickly took a blush.

I bit back my retort to her, and ran from the clearing, just holding in my tears.

I wasn't aware I was running to the cabin until I reached it. It was ridiculous the amount of times I had cut my days short by retiring to the cabin to write in my book when I got upset. I hated Michael for dragging me along to this place.

I again started to write. Shortly after, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to Nate.

"Why are you knocking? This is your cabin too," I said to him, letting him sidestep past me before closing the door.

"I knew you were upset and thought you wouldn't want anyone with you," he said in a soft voice.

I made my way back to my bunk and sat down, pulling my book onto my lap.

"Sam's a bitch," he said simply. I laughed.

"Understatement of the year," I said. It was his turn to laugh. His tantalising laughter sent warmth up me again, as it had done since I first met him.

His gaze dropped to my knees. "What's that?" he said, pointing to my book. I put it under my pillow.

"Nothing..." I mumbled, embarrassed.

"Hey...it's ok. If you don't want to show me, that's fine," he said, raising his hands in surrender.

I looked at him curiously.

"It's just something I've had with me the past few years. Something to...help," I said. He nodded his understanding.

He narrowed his eyes at me. "Come on," he said, holding out his hand for me to take. I took it and he hauled me to my feet.

He dragged me out the door.

"Where are you taking me, Mr MacIntyre?" I said, cheekily referring to him by his surname. He raised his eyebrows and tapped his nose - a secret.

He produced a blindfold and wrapped it around my eyes. I brushed it with my fingers and he batted my hands away playfully.

"Ah-ah! No touching!" he chastised.

I let my hands fall and he took them again, guiding me. After a short walk, he stopped. He released my hand and I heard the crunch of gravel as he walked a short distance away.

"Ok. Take it off," he said.

I slowly removed the blindfold, and gasped.

We were at a small wooden gazebo, overlooking the lake. It was covered in dazzling fairy lights. It was beautiful. My eyes fell to Nate, standing in the middle of the gazebo.

"Did you do all this?" I questioned, following him. He nodded.

"For you..." he said. "I know you've been upset lately, and although I don't know why, I just hope it isn't with me. I've been acting like an ass lately, trying to deny whatever I feel for you, but I can't. I really like you, Ronnie. I know I've only known you a few days, but I really do." He shrugged casually.

I smiled at him, and wrapped my arms in a fierce hug around him. He reciprocated, sweeping me off my feet and spinning me in a circle.

"Gosh, don't lift me, you'll hurt yourself," I gasped, squirming in his arms.

"As if," he scoffed. I blushed and dropped my gaze to the ground.

"Hey..." he whispered, cupping a finger in below my chin and bringing my eyes back to look at him.

I swallowed, and felt a jolt of electricity.

He looked at me intensely, and leant towards me.

He enveloped my mouth in a harsh kiss, bruising my lips with his own. I let out a moan against his mouth and opened to his probing tongue.

His hand swept up to hold my neck, slanting his lips over mine in a punishing, longing way. I was soon breathless, as his tongue duelled with mine in fierce passion. His free right hand reached down to hold my left hand, and my right wrapped lazily around his bicep.

Finally, he let me up for air. We were both panting with want, staring at each other, our faces masked with desire. He lifted me effortlessly, wrapping my legs around his waist. I linked my arms behind his head.

Our eyes never losing contact, he carried me all the way to the cabin. I blushed and bit my lip in embarrassment that he had carried me so far. His face darkened and he dropped me to my feet, tugging lightly on my chin to free my lip. "Don't bite your lip," he said, hoarsely. I just stared at him.

He engulfed me in his arms once again, and captured my mouth in a second kiss. I was caught just as off guard as the first time he kissed me.

Nate backed me up into the wall, and used it as leverage to push his length against me. I let out a throaty moan and turned my head to the side. He began trailing kisses and bites along my neck, sending little shocks to my core. I was so hot.

"Nate..." I panted, cupping my fingers under the hem of his shirt to signal that I wanted him to take it off. He quickly removed the garment, and trailed his own fingers under my t-shirt, rubbing his way higher in lazy circles. I squeaked slightly as he touched a ticklish spot on my abdomen, and repeated the sound when he touched it again. I felt his smile against my neck.

"I love the little noises you make," he said, huskily. His words sent a flood of heat to my groin. As if sensing what his words had done to me, he removed the t-shirt and cupped my breasts, rubbing his thumbs over my nipples outside of my bra. I let out a moan and arched my back, pushing my breasts further into his hands.

"Take it off," I moaned, needing to feel his hands against my naked breasts. He did as I asked, only instead of placing his hands back on my breasts, he began sensually nipping the mounds with his teeth. I squirmed in anticipation. He bathed my breasts with his tongue, seemingly avoiding my nipples to drive me insane.

"Nate!" I groaned, throbbing with need. He finally took my left nipple into his mouth and rolled his tongue brutally over it. My knees buckled with a throaty whine, and he grabbed my waist and held me steady.

My hand drifted slowly to his jeans and unbuttoned them. He continued his assault on my nipples, while helping me to take down his trousers and boxers. I placed my hand experimentally on his erection - it was hard, but still soft to touch. He groaned deeply, removing his mouth from my breast and dropping his head to look at my hand. I slowly began to rub up and down his length. He hissed through his teeth, and stopped my movements with his own hand.

"If you keep that up, tonight won't last very long," he said in warning. I was amazed that I had such an effect on him.

Slowly, he began removing my own jeans, along with my panties. I blushed as his hand came in contact with my obvious arousal. He grinned.

"Feeling a little...hot?" he teased with a wink. I smiled up at him, sheepishly.

With the burden of my jeans gone, he used his leg to separate mine, and ran a finger up my aroused slit. I cried out.

"God Ronnie, you are hot," he said, sounding surprised.

With that, he lifted me by the waist, my legs wrapping instinctively around him, and as he pressed my back against the wall, he sank me onto the full length of his erection in one stroke.

My cry of pain seemed to echo around the cabin, and Nate stilled inside me, tensing immediately. He knew what he had done.

"Ronnie....why didn't you tell me?!" he ground out with the strain of holding himself immobile. The pain of Nate taking my virginity consumed my mind. I couldn't even summon the strength to answer him.

I braced my head in the crook of his neck, taking deep breaths while trying to overcome the pain of his penetration. After a while I felt his jostling as he carried me to one of the single beds - his bed.

As gently as he could, he lay me down on his pillow with my legs still around his waist, his cock still lodged deeply inside me - God he felt so good!

It was then I realised that the pain was ebbing away into a dull ache. I flexed my hips experimentally and was rewarded with a low groan from the base of Nate's throat, as well as a shock of pleasure being sent to my pussy. He looked at me with caution, as though seeking permission to continue. I flexed again in response.

He then began to withdraw from me. It was agonisingly slow. I could feel every ridge and vein on his hard member, and they all seemed to rub me in exactly the right places. I let go of a soft moan. When he was almost fully out, he started to push in again, slightly faster than his withdrawal. I could tell that the slow pace was killing him, but I wasn't sure if I could take it if he got faster. The pain from the breaking of my maidenhead served to remind me of how disastrously wrong this could go.

Even so, as Nate began to pick up his pace, I felt myself starting to respond to him. A delicious ache was building up deep inside me, and I pushed my hips up in time to his downward thrusts.

"God Ronnie you feel so good!" Nate exclaimed, thrusting harder each time. My moans and pants were constant now.

"You like this, baby?" Nate growled, as he pushed in all the way and began to rotate his hips teasingly against me, grinding hard against my clit. I cried out my pleasure.

"Say it... tell me how hot you are for me," he encouraged.

"I'm so fucking hot for you!" I exclaimed, surprising even myself. Nate's eyes widened, as his face took on a feral look and he began to pump in and out of my pussy even faster than before.

I was fast reaching my completion, and Nate was too.

"Nate...I-I'm going t-to..." I began. Reaching his hand between our joined bodies, he pushed his thumb against my aching clit and rubbed, hard. I fell over the edge into complete oblivion with a harsh cry, and clamped down on his cock as he surged into me with a roar of his own orgasm, bathing the insides of my pussy walls with his cum.

We lay like that for a while, Nate's arms forming a cage around me at my head, my legs wrapped around his waist and his cock still lodged inside me. When it flopped out, he rolled over me onto his side and pulled my back up against him. I soon realised I was exhausted. He pulled the duvet around us both and placed a soft kiss on my temple.

"Sleep, beautiful..." I heard him whisper.

I vaguely remember thinking that it was only the afternoon and I shouldn't be asleep at such a time, but I gave into my exhaustion with a sigh, snuggling close to Nate and being genuinely happy for the first time since coming to the camp...