Ron's Encounter Ch. 3

Story Info
Neighbor girls get an eyeful.
249 words
3.64
65.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As males enjoy female exhibitionists and, it seems, females are offended by male exhibitionists, as a male I am wary of getting caught, even though I keep trim.

My house is in a residential section and my kitchen door is on the side of the house. Directly across from the door is the kitchen window of my neighbor. My neighbors have a very nice looking teenage daughter.

One day, early evening, I saw her parents leave, but not her. I wondered if this was an opportunity. I turned on the kitchen lights and watched the window from another room. Not only did I see her, but two of her female friends, no guys. When they were in the kitchen, I screwed up my courage and walked into my kitchen, naked. I walked around a few minutes and then looked out the other room window at theirs.

The three of them were at the window, giggling and laughing. I then went back into my kitchen and pretended to be reading a cookbook, but the only thing cooking was me. When their light went out I thought it was over, but I could make out their silhouettes, and, it appeared, they were using binoculars! Wow, they must be getting a good look!

After about ten minutes of moving about the kitchen I thought I wouldn't stretch my luck, turned out the light and left the kitchen.

Nothing was ever said about the incident, but I sure wanted to try something else.