Rooftops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over and over again she came, twisting and writhing and pressing down onto the knife hilt that I no longer needed to move. She made no noise, and it was almost as if she was holding her breath. Each time she came a small empathic orgasm occurred between my own thighs. Not as good as the first ones, but longer and incredibly satisfying. I was in heaven.

After an indeterminate time she collapsed in a relaxed pile beneath me. "God Tae you're a treasure," Becky said breathlessly. "But we've wasted enough time up here now. We'd better get back to work."

"But Becky..." I whined while rubbing my pussy gently. "I want to be fucked again!"

Then suddenly from deep in my ear a crackling voice interrupted us. "Point three, this is Control. You two better get back on station! I think you've had about enough fun for one 'comfort break'."

With those words from my sub vocal communication system a cold shiver attacked my body that had nothing to do with sex. "Becky.... You didn't..."

"Of course I did. Why not?"

"How could you leave the coms open while we did THAT!" I nearly screamed in her ear.

Becky just grinned at me as we retrieved our clothing and gear. "Everyone already knows what a slut you are Tae. It's no secret."

"But how can I face them back in the ready room?" I answered while pulling my top back on and checking my pistols.

"I wouldn't worry about it. In fact, I expect you can get fucked tonight by just about anybody you want after the audio of this gets spread around."

"Becky.....!'' I told her while storming up to as much anger as I possessed. "I'll get you for this! I don't know how yet, and you'll never know when, but I swear I'll get you!"

"Silly Tae, you can have me anytime you want."

12