Rookie 'Cobie'

Story Info
I get with Cobie Smulders after a gym run in.
940 words
15.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was down at a local gym in Los Angeles after selling a screenplay to a production company, working out, and chilling, when I noticed next to me was a famous face: Cobie Smulders, of How I Met Your Mother and Avengers fame. I was quick to introduce myself, and she seemed really genuine and friendly. We talked for a bit and we got done our work outs around the same time. I headed back to the locker room, took a shower, and got into some casual clothes and once I exited, I noticed she showered also and was now about to leave. She was dressed rather casual also wearing a red plaid button down shirt with jeans and then black boots, her relatively long hair tied back but not in braids or a ponytail or whatever shit they do these days, not wearing earrings or much makeup or lipstick. I headed over to her as she walked into the parking lot and asked if she wanted to grab something to eat, which she was more than willing to do.

At the restaurant we were at, we went back and forth just talking about random stuff going on within each other's lives, and the conversation was so natural and she seemed so down to earth. We finally made our way over to talking about what was going on in terms of the relationship front for either of us and we both are single. I also inferenced (but not out loud) that she had relatively little sexual experience (maybe not a virgin but she maybe only had sex a couple of times, definitely didn't receive anal, give blowjobs, etc), and this really turned me on. I started getting more heated in the conversation and things got even more personal. And then she said what I thought.....that she had sex before, but only a couple of times (not even saying that, just hiding behind "I've only been intimate a couple of times", and even then she's so natural and charismatic that it comes off alright). I told her that they were probably all scrubs and that if it were me she wouldn't be 'dissing' like she does to them. She laughed at this but I kept adding in more edgy statements until finally we were on our way over to her house, where she was chilling and showing me a few things. She kicked off her shoes and walked around barefoot, and headed to go make some coffee for herself and for me. By the time she returned, everything in me was just so pent up and going crazy that I couldn't take it anymore.

We sat in front of that TV for awhile drinking some coffee until I broke the ice, jokingly asking her if this is what she'd call getting intimate, which she laughed at and retorted asking what I'd call getting intimate. I then looked over at her in a way that had our eyes meet and eventually, our lips met, causing the coffee cup to nearly fly out of her hand as my body went over top of hers. I kissed up and down her neck, trying to make my way to her chest but each time I did that, she made sure our lips met. I eventually took off my shirt and started unzipping my pants, which she looked nervous but still alright with. I then unzipped her jeans and nearly tore them off of her. Everything was so pent up for all that time that I was basically going wild and the way she was reacting got me even more energized. I finally penetrated her, as her breath shortened and I thrusted hard into her, causing her to moan and yell "Oh God.....oh God, please!" repeatedly. During this time, my head moved its way down to her chest and she was so occupied I finally went down her shirt, unbuttoning it fully and casting it aside, as I ran my mouth all over her tits. After we both finished, she sat there out of breath and exhausted, and we went back to watching TV until I left.

The day after, I couldn't stop thinking about the night before. It felt surreal and too much like a dream. I had to go back, whether welcomed or not. I knocked on the door, later in the day, and she headed over to answer, still wearing the outfit she had on in some Avengers movie, with her hair tied back in the same sort of way. She welcomed me in and we talked for a bit, though there was still some of that tension there. As I watched her make something on the table, I slowly walked over and moved my hands up and down her body as I breathed up and down her neck finally joking that she had to get out of that stupid suit. We made our way over to the other room, where I pulled off her boots as she unzipped her suit and untied her hair. We both undressed and I went on top of her and penetrated her even deeper than the night before and I was so hyped up that I turned her over, which caused her to get extremely nervous and not so sure but I put it up there anyway as she yelled and I kept thrusting. I turned her over and told her to suck my dick, which she did, and then I went down on her, which she went crazy for. At the end, we were both exhausted and she joked that I wasn't leaving this time.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Just a Little Secret Scarlett Johansson and an old friend have an affair.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Universes Where You're Banging Emma Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson & Kaley Cuoco in alt realityin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Lowdown Ch. 01 A journalist gets to meet Jennifer Lawrence.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Quitting Time: All Too Tense Kristen Stewart gets stress relief on the set of New Moonin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 01 Premiere with Margot Robbie.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories