Room 109

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I realized that I had a death grip on his cock squeezing it, while my orgasms passed through me. I released the man’s cock and ran my hand around to his butt and grabbed a handful of butt cheek.

I then raised my hand up to the back of this man’s head and pulled his face to mine. I sealed my lips around his and filled his mouth with my prying tongue.

Our tongues tangled together, and just then another orgasm hit me. I held this man’s head so he was still face to face with me, softly kissing on his lips, while my breathing became quicker and my body began to tremble.

I moaned out into this man’s mouth while kissing him, he came back by pressing harder on my lips and pushing his tongue deeper into my mouth, then another orgasm hit and I moaned louder into his mouth.

The man at my crotch stopped licking my crotch and pulled his fingers from me, I had a bit of a reprieve. He softly started kissing my inner thighs, sucking and kissing from my thighs to my feet, and then he worked his way back up.

The man at my side stopped kissing me and resumed his play with my tits, sucking and kissing my tits just like the man below was doing to my legs.

A tingling sensation ran through my body at the feeling of these two pairs of soft lips kissing and sucking all over my bare skin. My body broke out in Goosebumps from the wetness left on my skin from the men’s sucking mouths. Then I felt tongues tracing lines up and down my body.

One tongue was licking from my foot up my leg and then missing my pussy completely then his tongue ran down the other leg. The other tongue belonging to the man next to me, licked around my ear, down my neck, around then between my tits, and down a line to my stomach.

My body was one heightened sensation, feeling two of everything, two pairs of hands, two pairs of lips, and two tongues. Then my mind brought up the thought of two dicks, what do these men plan to do with their dicks.

I had told both of these men that I do not do anal, I’m sorry I tried once and it hurt too much so I’ll never do it again. All of a sudden both men stopped what they were doing, as if they had heard my thoughts. My mind went racing, trying to figure out what was coming next.

Suddenly, the man that had been eating me out stood up at the foot of the bed. In the dim light provided by the streetlights outside, I could see an outline of the man at the foot of the bed.

I couldn’t make out exactly how tall he was because of my prospective lying on the bed, but what I could defiantly see was his large cock standing straight up. Then the man next to me at the side of the bed stood up as well.

I could not make out this man either, but I could see the outline of his large cock hovering above me. Suddenly, the man at the foot of the bed reached out and grabbed me by my thighs and pulled me to the end of the bed.

The man next to me grabbed a pillow from behind me and threw it to the man at the foot of the bed. The man at the foot of the bed, pushed the satin pillow at my ass, and I raised my hips up and he pushed the pillow under my ass.

“I’m going to fuck you good and hard. Are you ready, Missy?” said the man at the foot of the bed, I could not make out which voice it was, cause both men had deep sexy voices.

I made an hmm huh, kind of sound. Then the man beside me spoke.

“My dick is throbbing to have your lips wrapped around it, can I put my dick in your beautiful mouth?”

Again I made an hmm huh, kind of sound.

Then almost at once a cock entered my pussy and another cock entered my mouth. The man with his cock in my pussy slide inside smoothly and he began to thrust himself in to me nice and slow, as if he was trying to make this experience last. The man with his cock in my mouth began to thrust himself in and out of my mouth; I raised a hand up at his stomach and halted his thrusts.

I grabbed the base of his man’s long cock and pulled the skin back taut, I proceeded to wrap my lips hard around his cock. I moved my head back and forth, my lips sliding up and down his cock, the wetness from my mouth lubricating his cock with each movement of my head.

I began swirling my tongue around his cock and teasing the tip with my tongue, at this I heard this man give out a moan. I felt this man’s eyes on me, in the dim light he watched me devour his cock in my mouth and then bring it out again, I moved my the hair hanging in front of my face to give him a better view.

The man with his cock inside my pussy thrust himself into me nice and slow, deliberately slow, feeling every inch of my insides. Suddenly I raised my hips up into the man, forcing his cock to go deeper into me, even while I was still slobbering on the other man’s cock.

The man with his cock in my pussy let out a large moan, and abruptly slammed his cock into me, and then he slowly brought it back out and slammed me again. At this I let out a large moan, which was stifled because of the other man’s cock in my mouth. I sensed with these new movements that the man with his cock in my pussy was getting close to orgasm.

I wanted to make both of these men cum at once, so I tightened my lips around the cock in my mouth and sucked his cock with all my sucking power. I moved my head faster sliding my lips up and down this man’s large cock.

The man with his cock in my pussy was slowly pulling out of me, and I tightened my pussy muscles around his cock, and just as he was preparing to slam back into me I raised my hips up into him, pushing him even deeper still. I concentrated on both men’s cocks wanting to please them as much as they had pleased me, when out of nowhere my body bucked, and an orgasm tore through the core of me.

I tightened my lips on the cock in my mouth as well as sucked harder, just as my inner muscle tightened around the cock in my pussy and my juices oozed out from around that man’s cock.

All of a sudden both men let out a grunt followed by a moan almost in unison, then both men’s bodies went rigid. Both men thrust their cocks deeper inside of me; I felt the cock in my pussy, pulse and the hot semen exploded into the depths of my pussy.

Then the cock in my mouth began to pulsate and his hot creamy semen exploded into my mouth and oozed down my throat.

I gave the man’s cock in my pussy one last tightening of my inner muscles before he pulled out of me, and gave the cock in my mouth one last good suck, making sure all the juice had escaped before releasing him from my mouth.

All three people in room 109 where breathing deeply attempting to catch their breath. Then I heard one man yell out.

“Holy hell, Missy that was good.”

Then another man yelled out as well.

“Shit! Missy that was amazing.”

I was thinking that the night’s activities were over and began to close my eyes. Suddenly two pairs of hands grabbed me, and rolled me over to my backside and one of the men placed a pillow under my middle, pushing my ass in air. At this point I heard some rustling sounds, I think the men switched places one at my top half and the other going down to my lower half.

Then I felt these strong hands begin to massage my shoulders and my back, I thought this has to be Ed, he’s the masseuse. Then another pair of strong hands began to massage my butt and down to my legs, I was once again confused as to which man was which.

I lay there with my head on my crossed arms, just enjoying the feeling of two massages at once, the hands on my back eased any tight muscles there, and the hands on my ass massaged it until it was completely relaxed.

I was about to fall asleep when suddenly my legs were spread wide apart opening my ass and my pussy, a tongue entered between ass cheeks and began to lick the length of my ass crack.

My head shot up, and the man massaging my back gently pushed my head back down on the bed and began running his fingers through my hair and massaging my head. The fingers running through my hair and the soft caresses my neck relaxed me again.

The tongue in my ass crack continued its travels up and down the length of my ass crack. Then the tongue stopped at my anus and licked lazy circles around my asshole, but never entered inside, just teasing it a little.

I didn’t think I could cum with someone licking my ass, but I felt a tingling sensation building up in the middle of my body. Then suddenly the tongue licked down to my pussy hole and thrust inside.

This man inserted his tongue inside my pussy hole a few more times, once stopping to wiggle his tongue around inside. I felt myself getting wetter, the wetness running up to the top of my pussy.

The man at my backside began to place kisses all along the back of my neck, my body gave off a little shiver at this, then he worked his way up to my ear and worked his tongue around my ear and sucked on my earlobe.

I raised my head up and rested it in my hands, I found the man’s face and locked my lips with his, this man searched my mouth with his tongue, and then suddenly he sucked all the wind out of me.

I latched my lips around his tongue and sucked him into my mouth, and then I released the suction, and then tightened it again, giving him an example of what I would do with his cock.

This man pushed his mouth harder into mine and grabbed the back of my head; he filled my mouth with his roaming tongue.

Then he backed off a little and began placing little kisses all around my lips, and teasing my lips with his tongue, then he latched on to my lower lip and softly sucked it into his mouth.

The tongue thrusts at my pussy hole increased, then the tongue came out of my pussy hole and the man returned his attention to my ass crack.

He licked his way up and down the length of my ass crack but then paid special attention to my sphincter licking all around it and over it, but never entering.

Unexpectedly my body erupted into orgasm from the licks on my asshole. My body shook all over and spasmed, a flood of juices spouted out of me.

My body continued to shake as the experienced tongue still worked at my asshole; I let out a loud moan into the mouth of the man I was kissing.

My body exploded into another orgasmic eruption. I pulled my face away from the man I had been kissing and let out a loud scream of pleasure. I came long and hard, my body locked in a cascade of spasms as each orgasmic wave hit.

The man kept licking my asshole even as I pushed my ass up into his face. He licked my asshole vigorously and expertly, as if he thoroughly enjoyed this.

The man I had been kissing returned his attentions to kissing across the back of my neck and down my backside. When I pushed myself up to press my ass into the face of the man that was licking it, the man next to me took this opportunity to grab my tits hanging down from my chest.

He cupped my tit in his hand and squeezed it gently in his strong hand. Then he ran the palm of his hand across the tip of my nipple. This elicits a long moan from me, in between all the orgasmic screams of pleasure.

Finally the tongue emerges from out of my ass crack. I collapse face down on the satin covered bed, I could feel the cum on my legs drying a mixture of my own cum and the cum of the man that had fucked my pussy. I rested on the bed trying to get my breath back.

“That was sure a massive orgasm from a woman that says she doesn’t like anal,” said one of the men.

“A loud orgasm at that, thought the people next door were going to start banging on the wall,” said the other man.

“Well, that was truly a first, I have never came like that. I only said I didn’t want anything stuck up inside my asshole. But, I don’t mind a bit of tongue action, especially yours.” I said to whom ever it was that had been licking my ass crack.

“Well, Missy dear, it seems that while watching you cum, Ed and myself have gotten ourselves hard once again and we have to ask you for a release that is if you’ve got the strength.” Said Ron seeming to come from different areas of the room so I could not pinpoint exactly where it was coming from.

Of course it could have just been that all my perceptions had all gone to hell.

“I think I can manage that. I want to give you two as much pleasure as you’ve given me,” I said.

I pushed myself up so that I was in a crawling position. My head was hanging over the edge of the bed and my ass was up in the middle of the bed.

“But, this time around I want you guys to do it my way,” I said.

“Your wish is our command,” said one of the men that sounded like Ed possibly.

“Okay, this time I want to be able to know which man is where. Ron I want your cock in my pussy. Ed I want to suck on your cock in my mouth!” I said no longer feeling nervous or shy, I was just a woman in command of her own sexual desire.

I felt someone get on the bed with me; I figured this was Ron since he was heading in the direction of my awaiting pussy. I was getting wet again in anticipation of Ron’s cock entering inside me.

Suddenly I felt the tip of his cock between my butt cheeks, I started to shake my head no, but Ron’s cock just slid up and down my ass crack teasingly. Then Ron slid his cock down my ass crack and down between my pussy lips. Ron ran his cock down the length of my pussy until he reached my clit. Ron began to tease my clit with the tip of his throbbing cock.

The instant Ron’s cock began to rub my sensitive clit, I felt my body start to shake once more. I screamed out as an orgasm began to work it’s way through my body. Then suddenly Ron’s cock was removed from my clit.

Abruptly, I felt Ron’s large cock enter my pussy forcefully and he thrust into me deeply. Ron grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, just as he thrust his hips into me.

“Oh god, Ron I can feel your cock pulsating deep inside my pussy,” I exclaimed.

“Missy, your pussy feels amazing,” said Ron, “Better than I ever imagined.”

Just then a figure stood in front of my face. It was Ed his throbbing cock just inches from my salivating mouth. I licked my lips in excitement waiting for Ed’s cock to fill my awaiting mouth.

Ed teases my lips with the tip of his cock, just tracing the tip of his cock around my lips. I stick my tongue out and flick the tip of his cock. Then suddenly Ed takes my sucker away from me. A bit disappointed I look in the direction that I think Ed is standing.

“Ed I’ve been waiting for so long to have your big dick fill up my mouth, please won’t you let me suck on you,” I plead.

Next Ed comes back once again his cock hanging in my face. I open my mouth and Ed puts the head of his cock into my mouth. I wrap my lips around the head of Ed’s cock and suck the head hard, pulling a bit of precum out of the tip of his cock. With my tongue I excavated the hole at the tip of Ed’s cock, searching for more precum.

Ed then thrusts himself deep inside my mouth letting out a long moan as his cock filled my mouth. I got into a rhythm with the two men. Ron would pull my hips into him just as he slammed into my pussy, then as Ron pulled out of me I would thrust my mouth at Ed’s cock as he was thrusting his cock down my throat.

We went like this for a while me thrusting my pussy at one man and then thrusting my mouth at the other man. Than all of a suddenly I felt an orgasm tear through my body making me shake throughout.

My spasmodic inner muscles clinched around Ron’s cock, and a flood of juices squirted out of me. I moaned loudly around Ed’s cock and increased my sucking power. I was sucking Ed’s cock as hard as I could.

Quickly I sensed both men were close to orgasm but I wanted to enjoy this a bit longer. So I released Ed’s cock from my mouth.

“I want you guys to switch positions,” I said.

There was a depressed moan as Ron pulled himself out of my pussy. I heard some rustling as the men changed places, Ed preparing to fuck my pussy and Ron preparing fuck my mouth.

Ed was at my backside, and I felt the tip of his cock. Ed was caressing my butt cheeks then around the lips of my pussy and back up to my butt cheek, all with the tip of his cock.

“I’m not going to put it in until you tell me what you want,” said Ed.

“I want your cock in my pussy and I want you to fuck me good and hard!” I exclaimed.

Ed placed the tip of his cock right at the entrance of my pussy hole and then he grabbed my hips and pushed me into his cock. Ed entered me smoothly and deeply, his cock already lubricated with my saliva and now with my pussy juices. I screamed out as Ed’s cock clammed deep inside of me.

Suddenly a figure of a man was in front of me his cock hanging in my face. I lunged for Ron’s cock, but Ron stepped back pulling my plaything out of the grasp of my moist lips.

“I’m not going to let you have it, until you tell me what you want,” Said Ron.

“I want your cock in my mouth and I want to suck you dry,” I exclaimed.

Suddenly Ron’s cock thrust into my mouth, I sucked my own juices off Ron’s cock washing it with my saliva. I got back into the same rhythm, thrusting my pussy onto Ed’s cock and then thrusting my mouth back on Ron’s cock.

Next one of Ed’s strong hands left my hips and his fingers went in between my pussy lips until he found my clit. Ed began rubbing my clit, while he was still thrusting himself deep inside me. Suddenly my body exploded, shaking all over, my pussy muscles tightened around Ed’s pulsating cock and my lips pressed harder on Ron’s cock while my mouth sucked his throbbing piece of manhood deeper and harder into my mouth.

Abruptly I felt both men’s bodies go rigid, and a shudder run though them. Just then my pussy spasmed and my juices poured out of me, at the same time Ed’s cock pulsed inside of me just as his hot semen erupted deep inside of my pussy.

Next Ron’s cock spasmed inside my mouth and his frothy hot cum exploded into my mouth filling it, my throat swallowed but some of his semen escaped out of the corner of my mouth and ran down my chin.

After each of us came in turn, then the three of us separated. Ed pulled his cock from my pussy and Ron pulled his cock out of my mouth.

All three of us collapsed on the bed. Ron on my left and Ed on my right, the three of us gasping for breath. Slowly I turned over toward Ron, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him, searching his mouth with my exploring tongue. Then I turned toward Ed and pulled his face to mine and kissed him sucking his tongue into my mouth.

Completely exhausted I fell into a deep sleep in between the two men. I awoke the next morning to find myself wrapped up with Ed on the stained satin bedspread, and with Ron nowhere in sight.

THE END

12