Room 113

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a smile, he sighed and lay down next to her. Languidly she rolled closer, throwing one arm over his stomach and nestling her head on his shoulder.

"I didn't really open the curtains, I just slid them back and forth."

Laughing aloud, she poked him in the ribs once hard, and was rewarded with a little ow as he slapped at her hand. They lay quietly for a few minutes, just resting, before she sat up, kissed him on the cheek and gave him a playful little shove.

"Kicking me out so soon?"

Smiling nodded and gave him a little finger wave. Bye bye.

"That was fun, thanks, see ya?" He was laughing but questioning too.

She reached for him, giving him another hug and kiss, then sat back, hands in her lap. He laughed and shook his head.

"Ok." He got off the bed and she lay back down, stretching out on her belly, head propped on her hands. She listen to him splash a bit at the sink and dress, chatting all the while. Evidently the minimal talking rule had been just for her.

"You hungry? There is a Wendy's across the street."

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Did Gus ever go back to that bar? Do ya think that waitress is still mad at me?"

She had heard that story; Gus was never going back to that bar. Was the waitress still mad? Who knew? She shrugged.

"I gotta go. I have softball in the morning."

He planted a kiss on the top of her head, slapped her butt affectionately and was out the door tossing out a last bye as he closed the door.

12