Room 139--02

Story Info
The big day finally arrived.
1.4k words
4.38
26.6k
2

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big day finally arrived. I packed and set-off for work under the happy aegis that I only had to work until eleven, and could then hit the road for a nice, long drive under a beautiful fall sky.

The forecast called for mild temps, which was perfect. It turned out that Michelle and Kelly had accepted Wendy's invitation, and if possible, were even more excited than she was.

And there were bonuses. A friend of Michelle's was able to wrangle a motel room with a discount for the weekend, and Kelly agreed to drive since she had an enormous 1976 Pontiac Bonneville sedan.

But as always, there were questions. How would Wendy's friends react to my cross dressing? How were three women and one man going to share a motel room? What did the costume look like? Was it going to fit? And what was I going to do if it didn't?

Wendy did her best to reassure me, telling me Michelle and Kelly were completely open-minded. As for the second, she said we could use her dorm's bathroom for shaving, since they were huge and wouldn't stop someone from using the rest of the room like using the motel's would.

She also promised me the costume was incredible, and answered my last question by exclaiming "There's going to be plenty of women's clothing around, trust me." That put my concerns to rest and gave me a good laugh.

At 12:50 I pulled up to Wendy's dorm, and miraculously found a parking space close by. I hurried into the lobby and buzzed her room. I recognized the voice on the intercom, but it wasn't Wendy's. Cleared to enter, I took the elevator to her floor.

At Wendy's room I was met by two anxious, embarrassed faces. One was her roommate Jen. The other was her friend Michelle.

"Hi you guys! What's up?"

Jen looked at Michelle.

"Wendy called from the mall. They can't find the costumes. She said we should start getting you ready—if you want."

There was an awkward silence as my brain, seemingly operating in a vat of wet cement, struggled to understand what was said. "We should start getting you ready—if you want."

Then it hit me.

Wendy wouldn't be shaving me. Jen and Michelle would. Two women I had never even had my shirt off in front of, much less my jeans. Adding to my panic was the thought that yes, I was wearing panties. I was going to sit with two women I barely knew in nothing but panties and have them shave my legs.

The color in my face matched theirs fairly quickly. There was an awkward silence.

Michelle was the first to recover. "Why don't you change? Wendy's robe is in the closet. Have you used Nair before?"

I looked at them uncomprehendingly. I managed to croak "No" before saying "Okay."

The two girls left to wait outside as I attempted to navigate Wendy's room. I was several zip codes removed from my comfort zone. I managed to strip to my underwear and put on Wendy's robe. I opened the door.

Michelle and Jen suppressed amused smiles and told me to follow them to the bathroom. Since Michelle was going to be my roommate for the weekend, it was agreed that she would help me shave. Jen would stand guard at the door.

Michelle found the most-secluded shower stall and pulled up a stool. She started the water. "Take off your robe."

I recalled my underwear. White and yellow daises on an orange background. String bikinis. God.

I took a deep breath and untied the robe.

Michelle looked at my legs and pretended not to notice. "This shouldn't take too long. You okay?"

"You always wanted to see more of me, right?"

She laughed.

"Okay. Get your legs wet, and we'll put the Nair on first and see what that takes off."

Michelle handed me the bottle and I applied it. Then we waited. It was the most-awkward silence of my life. After a minute or two, Michelle spoke.

"You ready for your costume?"

"Pretty much. Long as it's not too cold."

She laughed knowingly.

After another silence, she told me to rinse. I stuck my legs under the shower head and rinsed. Globs of hair began to collect on them.

"You might need to wipe that off. I'll get some kleenex."

I continued as my legs became increasingly hairless and smooth. I was impressed.

Michelle returned with the kleenex. "How high do you want to go?"

I looked at her blankly.

"I mean, how short is the dress you're wearing? You need to shave at least that high."

Michelle looked at me expectantly. I had no idea.

"Why don't you go all the way up? Your panties won't be in the way."

I blushed at the mention of them.

"They're cute!"

I applied the foam up to my underwear and waited.

An urgent voice echoed off of the tile walls. "Michelle!"

It was Jen.

"What?"

"Stacy and Christa want to take showers. You guys done yet?"

Michelle said "Wait here" and went to the door.

When she returned, she had an exasperated look on her face. It said "I did what I could."

Two women wrapped in towels were suddenly in front of my stall.

"Cute" said one.

"Where'd you get 'em?" asked the other.

I was too shocked to respond.

The first one saw the Nair and put two and two together.

"You should just do everything" she said. She turned to Michelle. "What's he wearing?"

"French maid."

The two looked at each other and exclaimed "Oh my god!" in unison. One wore braces.

If nothing else, I had their attention.

"We're kind of in a hurry. You guys mind?" Michelle was a little miffed.

"Oh no. Sorry. Good luck!"

I heard two more showers start, and could see their shadows as they removed their towels. I looked at Michelle. She shrugged.

"How's it going?" she asked.

"I think I'm done."

"You mind?" she said, pausing a hand over my leg.

"No. Go ahead."

Michelle ran her hands over each leg, looking for stubble.

"Good job" she said. "Just a little bit left."

She motioned to the stool. She handed me a razor and some shaving cream.

I began applying the cream, and shaved what I could see. It was tedious. I had no idea my legs had so many nooks and crannies. Michelle bravely did the back of my thighs.

One of the showers stopped. I heard a curtain slide open, and girl number-one approached me—stark naked. She smiled. "Just us girls, right?"

Once again I was tongue-tied.

"Aren't you going to do everything? she asked.

I tried to form a sentence.

She turned to Michelle. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"No. Just a friend."

"Okay. I just think he's got a great bod. He should go total—don't you think?"

Michelle looked at me. "It's up to you" she said.

Perhaps a little over-stimulated by this point and not thinking clearly, I agreed. I stood up, rinsed my legs and began to peel off my underwear.

Girl number-one turned to the other shower stall. "Stacy! He's doing it!"

Girl number-two arrived wrapped in her towel.

I looked at Michelle. "Where do I start?"

She laughed nervously. I was fully-erect, but didn't care. I was lost in the moment, and determined to enjoy it.

"Um, why don't you start with your armpits, and then just go from there?"

And so I began to methodically denude myself in front of my audience of three until all that remained was a small, neatly-trimmed patch of hair above my penis.

I should add that girl number-one had been especially helpful in shaping it until it resembled a reasonable facsimile of a pussy.

Her careful ministrations had also caused me to inadvertently come, but with so much running water and so few clothes, cleaning up wasn't much of a problem.

When I was done, I put on my panties and robe and returned to Wendy's room with Michelle and Jen. I was ecstatic.

"What was going on back there?" asked Jen.

"Our new friend got a little carried away with the razor. Want to show Jen?"

Emboldened by what had happened, I took off the robe and modeled for Jen.

"Oh my god!"

Michelle snuck up behind me and pulled down my panties. Jen shrieked.

"Oh my god! I don't believe this!"

I pulled them back up and put Wendy's robe back on.

"I think we've created a monster, Jen."

Jen was speechless.